The Chateau Diaries #295 He's sick of it and we're sick of him - Philip that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the past during BnB season, Steph has left the chateau to travel afar with her fiancé, then they race home to eat dinner. with guests. Will Marie be left with Ratso? What if she wishes to leave for a day or two on her days off, or even just go into town - will she have to take Ratso? Can the dog be left alone for any period of time?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you Journey to the Chateau for highlighting the exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail that is Lalande.
1711028053508.png

1711029343308.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So in the past during BnB season, Steph has left the chateau to travel afar with her fiancé, then they race home to eat dinner. with guests. Will Marie be left with Ratso? What if she wishes to leave for a day or two on her days off, or even just go into town - will she have to take Ratso? Can the dog be left alone for any period of time?
I’d leave him at home so he can 💩 in all the rooms. They left him there when she was on the cookery course. Owners responsibility after all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Bets on how long Marie's car will last?
  • Doesn't know car has to be maintained - engine fail
  • Bald tires - runs off road in rain storm - totals car
  • Sells car to travel to Machu Picchu
  • Leaves keys in car in bad neighborhood - car stolen
  • Lends car to con never to be seen again
You forgot Fanny confiscating it in repayment for wrecking daddy Derek’s Jaguar.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How did sh

How? How did she get a car?? Is it a lease? Must be.
I recon they've been reading here plus she doesn't want to go junk shop shopping every time she needs groceries so Fanny's bought it for her use, expect Marie to be responsible for airport runs in future... Who knows how to check ownership?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You forgot Fanny confiscating it in repayment for wrecking daddy Derek’s Jaguar.🤔
Watch the look that ol' ugly Snorts gave Fanny at the very end of the video. It read," Oh, look at poor, pathetic horse face. You are such a daaaahling for paying the lease on that car for her. She will now be our slave forever!!! In the bedroom, watching OUR doggy, cooking, floral arranging, video content...YIPPEE ( IN HIS BEST POTTS IMPERSONATION). Oh, and yes. When are you buying me my BMW...er...grandpa's car????"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Stephanie can’t bother to get dressed and throws on a coat to run into the chapel to harass the chapel restorers.

It looks like Stephanie required Marie to return Ratso to Stephanie’s bedroom for bedtime so Ratso was currently technically sleeping in Stephanie’s apartment so she can film herself feeding Ratso breakfast OR did she require Marie to bring Ratso to the kitchen so she could film herself feeding Ratso breakfast OR was Stephanie lying as usual it was pretending that she was feeding Ratso breakfast. There is no video.of Ratso in the kitchen or eating breakfast. Funny that Stephanie wants to include footage of herself feeding Ratso breakfast but she never provides any footage of her, taking the dog out to use the bathroom in the morning or at any other time other than a biweekly waddle. Weird. Ratso must have pissed on the floor before entering the kitchen for breakfast.

Wouldn’t you hate to be a chapel restorer at the dump? Stephanie barging in constantly with a little pink camera, screeching nonstop, while claiming to be excited about a dehumidifier. She is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel on content. She has a minute by minute update of the chapel , stalking Marie nonstop day and night, waiting breathlessly for another flower to unfurl in the garden, harassing Ratso, etc. The painters are very patient with manic Fanny. Why no Snorts trailing along to the chapel. Fanny supposedly has just fed Ratso but she didn’t take him to the chapel. Was he actually with Marie. It appears that Ratso spends about 90% of his time with Marie.

Did Ratso leave some pee on this kitchen floor again? Look at the grout line in front of Marie’s left pant leg, there is a small Ratso poo on the floor.
View attachment 2827675

Is that a Ratso poo on the floor in front of Marie?
View attachment 2827687
This are the 100 Stars trousers Marie is wearing in this vlog… and it is already teared on the side… bad quality 100 Stars.

IMG_0903.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This really made me think and reminisce about carefree summers as a kid or teenager. He's right, there were times it was boring but the thinking about what you could do was exhilaratingly fun! To think that kids today have brains that are constantly "on" via the internet and don't have to think about ways to entertain themselves is mind boggling!

I watched Martijn Doolaard lighting a fire the other day, and it took me back to the 70s, lighting a fire at night, lights low, pot of tea and sitting down in front of the fire for the night, talking, listening to Radio Caroline, a friend might knock on the door.. such different times. Even then we rarely watched tv..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So what happens after 7 years? They sell them all again?
You are really just buying a lot of hot air with the grift a star scam. Technically, the 7 years refers to the amount of time they have agreed to keep up the webpage that documents the the location of the star that you purchased the right to dedicate to a particular person to be recorded in a book and posted on a webpage through February, 2031. Fanny and get 2 cohorts still own the chapel, the paint that makes up the stars, etc.

The offer is somewhat ambiguous because it doesn’t explicitly state that each star could only be dedicated once but I don’t think she would try to sell them again.. She will come up with something different to sell. Her viewership is flat, people are catching on to her long running con, and she still hasn’t sold out all the dedication rights to the stars on the intact portion of the ceiling.I couldn’t see her popularity growing over the next 7 years, she does virtually none of the promised renovations, and the quality of her video content has steadily declined for months. I think once Mummy is gone, she will just travel full time.

The vast majority of the viewers who purchased the right dedicate a star in memory of their deceased relatives or loved ones probably did not read the terms of the offer. I think most of them are probably caught up in the smoke and mirrors LieLande fantasy that she sells in her videos and are under the impression that somehow their loved one is memorialized forever online for the dedicated star in the Dump chapel.

Stephanie has intentionally limited her obligation to maintain a record of the star dedications online until early 2031 and many viewers will have become disillusioned with her by 2031. She could keep the webpage up longer than that if she desires to do so, but is not obligated to do so. I think she only wants the obligation to be guaranteed for seven years, in case she decides to let go of the dump, leave the dump, stop the B and B, etc. She will be around 55 or 56 years of age at that time. It’s just a weird time span to choose, 7 years. Why not 10 years. the webpage is attached to the Dump website. Has she other plans in 7 years? It takes literally little effort to keep a webpage with this info available on the internet. Why be so stingy with the guaranteed time?

Did Pottie send them email certificates to print off to show they dedicated a star to someone? I don’t see any reference to a certificate in the main portion of the grift a star site and no such certificate is mentioned in the terms and conditions.

If she runs out of stars in the chapel, she will probably try to get Sebastian to fix her bedroom ceiling and video him nonstop while laying half naked or fully naked on her bed while shrieking questions at him, and then put clothes on and hire the chapel painters to cover her ceiling with a thousand painted stars she can sell to viewers to dedicate to their elderly parents, Percy’s friends, and senior onlyfan groupies. Stephanie will sell it as buy a star over the bed where I sleep at night. Gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched Martijn Doolaard lighting a fire the other day, and it took me back to the 70s, lighting a fire at night, lights low, pot of tea and sitting down in front of the fire for the night, talking, listening to Radio Caroline, a friend might knock on the door.. such different times. Even then we rarely watched tv..
That made me think of the power cuts in the UK in the 1970s. I can remember washing my thick waist-length hair at the kitchen sink as my mum wouldn't let me switch on the immersion heater as the power was due to go off. I was convinced that I'd manage it in time - but the power went out early that evening, leaving me trying to rinse the shampoo out of my hair by candlelight! ( Anyone remember the little plastic barrels of Lincobeer shampoo - it had a lovely smell!)
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 14.44.56.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t think Ratso was a wise purchase to begin with, 2 of the laziest, most work shy, self absorbed, and selfish people in the world get one of the smallest, most energetic, attention hungry dogs with a tiny bladder. They were never going to take Ratso up and down the circular staircase a dozen times a day to let him relieve himself. They have routinely ignored him in the past when he has whimpered, whined, or barked to try to let them know he needed to go pee or poop. Ratso was put in a no win situation and free range Ratso now just does what he wants, when he wants. The gruesome twosome just ignore the pee and poop. I think they were pissed in London because they would have to take Ratso outside to the street several times per day and they didn’t do so, so the dog is tit and pissed everywhere all around the apartment and they couldn’t avoid it.

Marie only takes Ratso out when she is going to the garden or searching for flowers or doing one dedicated walk. She isn’t taking the dog outside 8+ times per day. She happily allows Ratso to tit and piss on the chaise lounge, in the kitchen, on bags of bread, and likely in her bedroom or on her bed.Marie also has her hands all over Ratso, either petting him nonstop, or holding him nonstop, when her hands aren’t holding flowers or food. Ratso is getting pushy about getting nonstop attention from her. Halcyon was right. FRK is using tiny Ratso as her full time emotional support animal.

The throuple are creating a neurotic, ill trained dog routinely put in unsafe situations outdoors and also kills roosters and chases Thor,. Thor’s feathers look bad, FRK inferred that Ratso wa tearing or pulling out Thir’s feathers when chasing the peacocks. Fanny and Snorts are tit dog owners and tit animal owners.

Just like when Stephanie wants Ratso to try to fly down the tall circular stairs because she is too idiotic to carry the dog down the stone steps. Brittle boned, problematic kneecap Ratso cannot manage the stairs in any manner except to haphazardly leap down the staircase by the edge of each step. One day it will end in tears.
So sad. Obviously, neither Fan nor Phi were raised with pets. You can imagine how unfortunate it would be for either of them to have a child. Good thing Fan is too old to naturally conceive, and hopefully Phi's sperm is as week as he is.
---
Does anyone know what sort /make of car FRK bought ?
I am not good at noticing car makes.
Something like this I think.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
That made me think of the power cuts in the UK in the 1970s. I can remember washing my thick waist-length hair at the kitchen sink as my mum wouldn't let me switch on the immersion heater as the power was due to go off. I was convinced that I'd manage it in time - but the power went out early that evening, leaving me trying to rinse the shampoo out of my hair by candlelight! ( Anyone remember the little plastic barrels of Lincobeer shampoo - it had a lovely smell!)
View attachment 2828442
Ah the first shampoo & conditioner in one. Used it alot back in the day. I used to buy it in satchets. SuperDrrug stocked Linco Beer till it was pulled in 2011 accoding to Google.
SuperDrug have just bought out a new one, but bet it doesn't smell as good !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is that a shadow of snorts picking him up then putting him down again when he growls?
YES it was!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Ratzo doesnt like the stupid idiot either!LOL😂This made my day!
i hadnt watched the video yet,but loved this spoiler!!!
...i have to watch it a few more times,,,😄

• Haha
I kept wondering as Ratso is such a little dog, if he fell into that stream (which seems fairly high and fast flowing) would he be able to get back out? What would those two twerps do?
1711034065658.png

---
Without Pavlina Curtsey will struggle.
I’m sure that is the handyman.
Interesting that Fanny did not show us the hens or lack of new house they were building for them!
Fanny zooms in in the five crocus flowering by the bandstand. Pathetic, they should have planted hundreds.

The roses and jasmine have not been freed from their ties and so the Jasmine have died along with several other shrubs.
The pathetic piece of sting used will give way and then the weight of the plant will have nothing to hold it to the fake Indian columns .And yes , there are correct ways of tying string to plants and posts so as not to damage the plants.
With so many new espaliered trees with out proper these will also be a nightmare to train.
He didn't run that wire through a conduit? Great idea under a flower bed 🤦‍♀️ ⚠
⚡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.