The Chateau Diaries #294 Stephanie Jarvis looks like her farmhouse - a patched-up crumbling facade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we do pay. Don't know if it's different elsewhere but we pay annually for 13 trips to the tip. We have a swipe card to get in and if you go over your 13 you get another bill at the end of the year.
Oh! We don't pay. We used to have an abonnement card (no cost) and could only use the one in our canton but that was scrapped about 15 years ago. The ploucs would have another revolution.
---
I know the rose gold/copper coloured pasta machine has been discussed here but I'd just like to pop this here. Note the price!!! My stainless steel one was 50€ (lol, that magic number) and still does the exact same thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh! We don't pay. We used to have an abonnement card (no cost) and could only use the one in our canton but that was scrapped about 15 years ago. The ploucs would have another revolution.
---
I know the rose gold/copper coloured pasta machine has been discussed here but I'd just like to pop this here. Note the price!!! My stainless steel one was 50€ (lol, that magic number) and still does the exact same thing.
Lucky you, however since bringing in the paying scheme our tip is rather swanky and very well organised. The old place really was a tip in every sense of the word.

Of course he's never going to pay 50 euros for one and for something he's never going to use. He really is an out and out wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't help feeling that Madame la Chatelaine, Despicable fanny, has scored a massive own goal.

The reaction from the fans to the engagement. Nul points. The stoneless ring and the mentos ring. Nul points. The "apres" engagement and lack of any emotion from anyone. Nul points. The "I'm sick of it" comment from Thrush on the flog... actually, I especially liked that one and the reaction it got 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dear Phillip,
What the hell are you doing??? Have you not read the comments here at Tattle and elsewhere in the chateauverse??? People are seeing right through you and once Stephanie's crazed delusional fans turn, they will uprise against you and she will listen! She'll kick you to the curb and then what do you do? You don't own a car, I guess you could call Bubble Girl or maybe Selmar could come to the rescue and screech up to the gates in his van and toss you in the back? Then what?
I highly suggest you reign in the tyranny now! No more hissy fits, no more flitting around the place as if you own it! Stop spending Stephanie's grifted money on damnable china. The only thing you should be buying is a big gawdy stone for that ring so she can slip it over her greedy skeletal finger.
Always remember Phillip, Stephanie has a long history of mistreating people and animals and has gotten away with it over and over again. She's got many years on you to master the art of manipulation, you are still an amateur so tread lightly.
At the rate you're going you will only
succeed into turning the villan(Stephanie)into a victim, we cannot have that happen again!
Keep your eye on the prize, you don't want to end up in the back of Selmars van or back home with mommy and daddy.😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If anyone has been wondering what PhiPhi has been up to this week…

Throughout Monday to Wednesday, he graciously hosted three elegant garden tea parties for esteemed guests.

phptf-Puk-N.jpg

phpg-CGi-LJ.jpg

phpegou-DL.jpg

After the parties, he treated himself to a luxurious bath in mayonnaise

phplq-Csn-L.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What’s the chance that Snorty is shutting up ‘The Olde Squirrel Porcelain Shoppe’? The shoppe Snorty lost interest in after a couple of months. The shoppe we haven’t seen all of last year. The shoppe that last season Fanny insisted guests still buy tit from, but was never filmed. The shoppe Snorty wouldn’t let FRK use to do her flowers or Baghead to use for his photography.
Personally I think there’s more chance of Snorty coming out of the closet before he gets rid of any porcelain, China or crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's actually beginning to be something quite menacing about him. The way he spoke to her on the last vlog, the way he speaks about her mother, they way he lords it about the place giving his orders, the way he's filling every available space both here and at the flat.
There's an agenda to all of this.

If she's that desperate, it's quite sad, as if he'd spoken to me like that (and I have a feeling this wasn't a first time), he'd be on the train back home.
phpz5a-W5-I.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Exactly! Why doesn't she do a few "before and after" videos when she has "finished" a project like most other vloggers. After all the patrons are paying for content and ffs flower arranging just doesn't cut it for me!
Because she literally can’t show a before and after! Stef’s is more like a before and abandoned!

Stef’s would go something like:
Oooh I had a hair brained idea!
Oooh let’s go buy expensive stuff to do the project!
Start project in the middle - meaning no prep or planning or measuring.
Ooh we forgot something, (if she had planned, measured, or thought about it for more than two seconds she would have realized it’s more complex than she thought, or requires other things to be done first, should be put off until something else is completed, does not fit in the space, [this list goes on and on and on]).
Let’s go buy more stuff for project, ooh look there’s something shiny!
Ooh I have an idea! And she’s off to the races again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.