The Chateau Diaries #295 He's sick of it and we're sick of him - Philip that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PJ has missed his chance. The new James Bond is an actor with surname Johnson and a wife 24 years older than him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
MarIE was pissed off in that flog and rightly so she prepped breakfast, a lovely lunch and a really good dinner whilst Fanny and the Pointless Pube galavant around buying more shite having just had to invite the dregs of the Chateauverse to take away crap they have already bought and never used. Gosh Permasmile is a ghastly woman she reminds me of the cartoon shark.

Stephanie opened with "the Chateau was full" but not as full as her face. What has she done to herself-where has Stephanie gone with in her looks dress and demeanour. It was somewhat tragic to see the old Dame trying to flirt trying on hats, what pathetic parody she has become-remember the jolly banter with Michael Petherick, no banter back or loving comments just demeaning sneers from Snorts. I actually think Philip really dislikes Stephanie.

They should have snapped up the Luneville plates far more in keeping with the Chateau and an absolute steal at that price.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Stephanie is indeed hiding her dresses to make it more difficult to figure out the designer, and how much the dress and her outfit actually cost. She’s been hiding her designer shoes for quite a while now. New dresses from South African trip. Can you guess the designers or locate online? I believe one of the halter dresses may be dolce? There is one skirt included. It was worn with a Lilysilk sweater. Is 100 stars included? The first photo is a blouse and pants combination.
ueve View attachment 2823627View attachment 2823628View attachment 2823629View attachment 2823630View attachment 2823632View attachment 2823634View attachment 2823635View attachment 2823636View attachment 2823637View attachment 2823638View attachment 2823639
My goodness, how awful she looks in most of those shots. She's ageing really badly. Even Snorty might not want to be seen out with her in a year or two. I think he probably thought she was glamorous when he first met her but that has certainly worn off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
LOL - really? HALF the Chateau owners in France, Stephanie? I count 6 at her hovel that weekend, which includes her. Surely there are more than 12 chateau owners in France?

She looks horrible.

1710837512524.png

• Haha
  • Wow
The look on Marie's face during meal prep when Stephanie waved that vegetable jug in front of her face.
It was a mix of . . . am I supposed to be impressed by that with . . . get out of my space while I work.
Fanny had the audacity to say that shite jug was the centerpiece of the meal or something... even I thought that was offensive, Marie has been prepping all week to make a beautiful meal Fanny would be proud to serve... what a witch...

• Heart
Discussion between Stephen and Stephanie at the table was about Stephen's wallpaper sample.
She says the background could be lighter.
Stephanie then directs conversation across the table to Philip who also says the background of the sample could be lighter. at which point, 15.51 the look that the shorter Puy Vidal exchanges with her partner. It. was. priceless.
---
Look at that face what the hell has she done? So fat with fillers
Pillow face.
---
Fanny had the audacity to say that shite jug was the centerpiece of the meal or something... even I thought that was offensive, Marie has been prepping all week to make a beautiful meal Fanny would be proud to serve... what a witch...
It's going to get to a point where Marie will lose her tit with Stephanie, if Stephanie doesn't back off with the camera during meal prepping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Discussion between Stephen and Stephanie at the table was about Stephen's wallpaper sample.
Stephanie then directs conversation across the table to Philip who also says the background of the sample could be lighter. at which point, 15.51 the look that the shorter Puy Vidal exchanges with her partner. It. was. priceless.
---

Pillow face.
---

It's going to get to a point where Marie will lose her tit with Stephanie, if Stephanie doesn't back off with the camera during meal prepping.
I missed that look because I was too busy doing my own eyerolling while watching Philip give his approval.

All hail! The Douche Lord speaks.........

1710840447806.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Snorts got more praise for his abortion of a table setting no wonder MarIE was a tad pissed. I hope she is making mega bucks as she is the only one doing anything. Said jug was also filled with box wine-the tight fisted old ham.
---
I missed that look because I was too busy doing my own eyerolling while watching Philip give his approval.

View attachment 2824105
Little Liberace is such a liver lipped nonce

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
First time I have ever commented on the shitoo channel , but when I watched the self gratifying and debauched shitoo owners stuffing their greedy faces and giving out free crappy jewelry and little Marie like Cinderella being made to clean and serve all that food and treated like a servant and pretty obvious she got nothing from shitoo love ,, got my blood boiling ,, the French peasants and serfs re kindled :(
---
---

Pillow face.
---

I agree , Im not her biggest fan , but I see exploitation here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
First time I have ever commented on the shitoo channel , but when I watched the self gratifying and debauched shitoo owners stuffing their greedy faces and giving out free crappy jewelry and little Marie like Cinderella being made to clean and serve all that food and treated like a servant and pretty obvious she got nothing from shitoo love ,, got my blood boiling ,, the French peasants and serfs re kindled :(
Welcome to the depths of Tattle. I feel really sorry for MarIE at one stage Fanny's bestie now treated like the hired help-but she has faired better than Selmar and Michael Petherick Fanny only cares about her fat faced self.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Chef's Kiss.......... not for FRK's meal but for bloody wallpaper !!! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Off topic: I have not been able to concentrate on anything work related today because my mind been preoccupied with this situation in the news here in Nashville. I don’t know how many people have heard about the 6 foot 6 inch tall 22 year old drunk college student who went missing after being told to leave a bar in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. It appears that he was profoundly drunk and his fraternity brothers did not leave the bar with him. The 22 year old student left the bar to go back to the hotel where his fraternity brothers were staying but walked in the opposite direction of the hotel where here he and his fraternity brothers were staying. His fraternity brothers did not go with him as he tried to locate the hotel. He has been missing since March 8th. It is profoundly troubling.

He appears profoundly drunk in some of the video taken of him. He was seen very close to the Cumberland river, which is very close to the main tourist areas in Nashville. I know this area so well after working and socializing in downtown Nashville very close to Broadway for decades.

Downtown Nashville has never been safe, but in the past 15 years with the explosion of new buildings, businesses, and the growing popularity of Nashville, it has become even more dangerous, especially at night. The touristy area of downtown Nashville is surrounded by pockets of very sketchy areas. So many bodies are found in the Cumberland River. I feel so bad for this young man and that no one tried to help him and his fraternity brothers did not watch out for him. When you think back to your early 20s, it is so sobering to realize some of the risks you may have taken, and how things could have easily gone wrong.

I will put just a few Daily Mail links to the story. There has been no trace of the young man, as of today. Have any of you heard about this?

Gracie it’s been in heavy news rotation here. As another riverfront tourist destination whose reputation is booze based it’s garnered a lot of sympathy for his family. Louisiana has a similar over served law but I don’t think it’s ever been enforced. Sadly every year we have to close the river to search for a tourist that’s disappeared along the shore. We also have a tragic history of French Quarter employees being assaulted and killed. While I still work in the city I moved out of it years ago. I only go into New Orleans when absolutely necessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
46 minutes ago
Marie is amazing , the food looks gorgeous. I will repeat myself by saying Philip should really create a book on table settings , they always look so pretty. It's lovely to see you all shopping and picking up so many bargains.

1 hour ago
Everyone is so talented! This was such a fun video and the food OMG!!!!

@charmees6637
1 hour ago
What a wonderful lot of people so insync with yourself and Philip. Vivienne is a Sweetheart her presence is so divine and her smile is a knockout. They would have all left Lalande with full bellies and smiles across their faces and a car boot full of treasures
emoji_u2764.png

ep2855
1 hour ago
Beautiful group of people enjoying each other’s company…delightful! Marie’s food artistry was spot on and as always Philip’s table scapes were perfection. Lancelot with Vivienne and Simon’s dog was priceless. Can’t wait for the next episode. Oh and I love Nati’s new desk.
emoji_u1f64f.png
emoji_u2764.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.