The Chateau Diaries #295 He's sick of it and we're sick of him - Philip that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree.
Partly it is because Snorts has become the star on her show. He no longer films her.
This is a black v neck with brass buttons and the snaffle chain on the pocket? Not gucci? But she may be buying from that second hand place in London. Somehow I think it looks new.
Fanny always shoves the sleeves up on her jumpers like a washer woman.

I cannot believe how old and frumpy she has become.
It’s as if her first vlogs were when she was 29 and just bought the chateau and now she looks well into her 50s just four years after starting her vlogging.
I think she will pop back to London soon for another quick shop prior to the bnb guests arriving.
She used to have a selfie stick, why isn't she using it? The close-ups do her no favours and Snorts is too high on the food chain to be her camera boy these days...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here are some unidentified dresses since Jan 1, 2024 through today, Some of the outfits look similar to LilySilk or 100 stars. Can you identify any of these outfits?
I think this may be a 100 stars kimno?
DA3625FE-0AFD-43F7-A57F-317F3256FCB9.png

25B52D79-EDBD-410C-8509-47EFA03FE74F.png
99DF06EC-9BE5-4C3A-8238-457165214256.png

I would guess the robe below is a 100 stars robe.
I
0EE0EC81-1716-421C-8F7D-7B7865A00326.png

Is this another blue and white 100 Stars robe?

8744DABF-753E-4D43-AF68-D0D5630F55DC.png

Is this Lilysilk. Or something old?
BAA3EC7E-4D83-4AA0-8F78-1A85DB88B2C1.png

The Jazzy beret is new. The dress looks like it is dark blue or black silk With tiny dots or spots on it
54A93444-97C4-4841-A87A-D8DCA4DDD87C.png

Stephanie claimed during a video that she purchased the blue velvet dress at the Knights Bridge use designer store
CC782CFF-ADA2-4CD9-8FAA-0551AAA3FF26.png

does anyone have any idea where this sweater came from
BAC96D76-0A71-4A52-B0F9-CFB5078900D9.png

I don’t know, but I believe it this black outfit is another Lilysilk combo.

9D67DE78-A3CE-4746-AA9B-DD5A66B58AAC.png

I believe the camel colored outfit could be the same outfit as the black outfit above, just in a different color. Lilysilk?
8169ED45-07D6-413A-B770-DA6B82B76265.png

anyone have a clue about where the scarf babe come from?
261EB157-4331-4281-9118-F4E9E9F887C3.png

I believe the robe is from 100 stars
D1553FE6-FB90-4691-8C04-376A078F4933.png
415FDCF0-DEA9-4B62-8A8F-71405861AFF4.png

no idea where this jacket came from.
D122D78B-8A84-46F6-9400-653FE5B105BC.png

is this another Lilysilk cashmere sweater?
7F4D1E23-1B68-431F-B60F-44700A9007E4.png

A01D5223-7762-49BC-AFD3-07CFFC5E0764.png
DCF0D564-EC78-4694-AE56-60BD86C4CB68.png
DD01E675-DD5E-4377-8EE0-BBB89B24B128.png

any idea what designer designed this monstrosity that Stephanie is wearing.
29EBEF60-BDCD-4665-9E6F-CCBC3E47F6E9.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What bothers me about people is not ignorance, we are all ignorant about many things, it's the arrogance of not realising we are ignorant and not being open to learn or say 'I don't know'. The Table Layer is a prime example of this. Why do youth think they could possibly know so much when they haven't been around long enough to know it all. It doesn't seem to dawn on some, that those around them may know STUFF that they don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So Marie made 3 meals
..watched 2 dogs....who cleaned and washed the dishes? Why were those other two there? They have IG but no you tube.... why is there so much breakage of glass ( water pitchers, wine glasses) is Snorts smashing them during temper tantrums? I could not stop focusing on the shaved side burns, thanks who ever mentioned that. Why were they all crammed in the kitchen for breakfast? Nasties desk looks out of place and dumb. Get a security camera if you want to see the front gate...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Off topic: I have not been able to concentrate on anything work related today because my mind been preoccupied with this situation in the news here in Nashville. I don’t know how many people have heard about the 6 foot 6 inch tall 22 year old drunk college student who went missing after being told to leave a bar in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. It appears that he was profoundly drunk and his fraternity brothers did not leave the bar with him. The 22 year old student left the bar to go back to the hotel where his fraternity brothers were staying but walked in the opposite direction of the hotel where here he and his fraternity brothers were staying. His fraternity brothers did not go with him as he tried to locate the hotel. He has been missing since March 8th. It is profoundly troubling.

He appears profoundly drunk in some of the video taken of him. He was seen very close to the Cumberland river, which is very close to the main tourist areas in Nashville. I know this area so well after working and socializing in downtown Nashville very close to Broadway for decades.

Downtown Nashville has never been safe, but in the past 15 years with the explosion of new buildings, businesses, and the growing popularity of Nashville, it has become even more dangerous, especially at night. The touristy area of downtown Nashville is surrounded by pockets of very sketchy areas. So many bodies are found in the Cumberland River. I feel so bad for this young man and that no one tried to help him and his fraternity brothers did not watch out for him. When you think back to your early 20s, it is so sobering to realize some of the risks you may have taken, and how things could have easily gone wrong.

I will put just a few Daily Mail links to the story. There has been no trace of the young man, as of today. Have any of you heard about this?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Off topic: I have not been able to concentrate on anything work related today because my mind been preoccupied with this situation in the news here in Nashville. I don’t know how many people have heard about the 6 foot 6 inch tall 22 year old drunk college student who went missing after being told to leave a bar in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. It appears that he was profoundly drunk and his fraternity brothers did not leave the bar with him. The 22 year old student left the bar to go back to the hotel where his fraternity brothers were staying but walked in the opposite direction of the hotel where here he and his fraternity brothers were staying. His fraternity brothers did not go with him as he tried to locate the hotel. He has been missing since March 8th. It is profoundly troubling.

He appears profoundly drunk in some of the video taken of him. He was seen very close to the Cumberland river, which is very close to the main tourist areas in Nashville. I know this area so well after working and socializing in downtown Nashville very close to Broadway for decades.

Downtown Nashville has never been safe, but in the past 15 years with the explosion of new buildings, businesses, and the growing popularity of Nashville, it has become even more dangerous, especially at night. The touristy area of downtown Nashville is surrounded by pockets of very sketchy areas. So many bodies are found in the Cumberland River. I feel so bad for this young man and that no one tried to help him and his fraternity brothers did not watch out for him. When you think back to your early 20s, it is so sobering to realize some of the risks you may have taken, and how things could have easily gone wrong.

I will put just a few Daily Mail links to the story. There has been no trace of the young man, as of today. Have any of you heard about this?

I saw the video of him the other day, he seemed to me like he was under the influence of more than drink, really strange behaviour. It is frightening, drinks get spiked... some 'friends' to let him go off on his own in that state...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Congrats!! So are you planning a trip to Lalande, or buying another dog????
Of course Jules is planning a trip to the Beautiful LaLaLande with a bedroom over the falling down part of the Castle and on her way home she will have Ratso under her arm .... oh, Ruby too !!! 🐶🐱

Congrats to you Jules ..... your the first person I have ever known to win a good amount of money from a Scratchie !!!! :D

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I saw the video of him the other day, he seemed to me like he was under the influence of more than drink, really strange behaviour. It is frightening, drinks get spiked... some 'friends' to let him go off on his own in that state...
I think so too. I think he may have been roofied and it took a little time to kick in, and he just couldn’t walk or think. It is a big problem in Nashville and young men get targeted to be roofied.There are so many bad things that can happen, human trafficking, robbery, rape, murder.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I went to the grocery store and bought tonight’s taco extravaganza ingredients, some Powerball tickets and a scratch off lottery ticket.

I won’t know about the Powerball until later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I just won $5,000 from my $10 scratch off!!!💵

I’m feeling almost as lucky as the poor souls that attended Lalande’s chateau swap.

View attachment 2823510
View attachment 2823511
Congrats! Is Momma gonna get a new pair of shoes…and a purse!? 🤗🤗🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nesting season has begun and birds are collecting twigs , moss,mud, etc
This birds nest has been made by the greater spotted tit.
Those extensions are only going to hasten the inevitable. They also look terribly unnatural. I would feel bad for him if he wasn’t such a douche.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Natti was roped in on a Saturday morning to put breakfast out. It must of been a shock to get up before noon, but Fanny & Snorty still couldn't be bothered to get out of bed and actually host their house guests or even eat breakfast with their guests. Instead, they swan downstairs when breakfast is almost over then sit in the Suzie Wong brothel waiting room filming their vlog. How rude!
1710815744395.png
1710815762250.png

Natti may say she trusts Snorty's good taste to pick out a desk lamp for her....but her face says otherwise! :ROFLMAO:
They never did bring back a desk lamp for Natti.
1710815287289.png

Their first engagement gift looks like a bargain purchase from Emmaus - paaaaaarfect!
1710816023398.png

Then they fill the vlog with B roll driving through the countryside. Very odd that nothing was filmed outside the chateau of all the friends getting in their cars and heading off antiquing. It appears Fanny & Snorty drove back and forth to the shitoo on their own - not very convivial.

1710817774882.png

I don't even want to imagine what a Swap Weekend at the shitoo is like!!! Did they toss their keys in the Admore Vase? Does Snorty's shoe polish come out on the sheets? Does Patsy shut up during sex?

Snorty was into jugs this weekend. Simon was keen on a sexy party. We know Shrek would swap for Fanny especially if she was wearing her Emmaus granny nightie. Clearly Snorty wasn't telling. Poor Ed & Candace must have wondered what they'd gotten themselves into!!!

1710818659964.png
1710818120631.png

1710818718011.png
1710818154966.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Poor Mary Poppins. She's the one who has to dust the hundreds of books that Snorts has decoratively placed throughout the HMN . . . upon mantels, on chair seats, and under lamps.

livide livres.JPG

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Natti was roped in on a Saturday morning to put breakfast out. It must of been a shock to get up before noon, but Fanny & Snorty still couldn't be bothered to get out of bed and actually host their house guests or even eat breakfast with their guests. Instead, they swan downstairs when breakfast is almost over then sit in the Suzie Wong brothel waiting room filming their vlog. How rude!
View attachment 2823732View attachment 2823733

Natti may say she trusts Snorty's good taste to pick out a desk lamp for her....but her face says otherwise! :ROFLMAO:
They never did bring back a desk lamp for Natti.
View attachment 2823722

Their first engagement gift looks like a bargain purchase from Emmaus - paaaaaarfect!
View attachment 2823738

Then they fill the vlog with B roll driving through the countryside. Very odd that nothing was filmed outside the chateau of all the friends getting in their cars and heading off antiquing. It appears Fanny & Snorty drove back and forth to the shitoo on their own - not very convivial.

View attachment 2823760
I don't even want to imagine what a Swap Weekend at the shitoo is like!!! Did they toss their keys in the Admore Vase? Does Snorty's shoe polish come out on the sheets? Does Patsy shut up during sex?

Snorty was into jugs this weekend. Simon was keen on a sexy party. We know Shrek would swap for Fanny especially if she was wearing her Emmaus granny nightie. Clearly Snorty wasn't telling. Poor Ed & Candace must have wondered what they'd gotten themselves into!!!

View attachment 2823770View attachment 2823765
View attachment 2823771View attachment 2823766
Was Stephanie buying the gown with the roses on it for Phillip to wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you once again for the new thread ComtesseRose ----- 💋

Morning All..... we are in for a hot one today , lets hope we get some storms at the end of the day as we need the rain..... my garden is as dry as Fanny's Lake !!! :(
haha I thought you were going to says Fanny's punani, punjabi, punami fanny... btw whatever happened to @Le Comte

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@quidditchmum
15 minutes ago
Whenever Phillip really wants something, he says his grandmother had one. I am picturing his grandmother’s house

anitae
25 minutes ago
Phillip needs a porcelain book with pull out centerfolds. For his pleasure.

kevinjewell233
28 minutes ago
Oh Stephanie, fill your trousseau with those nighties and you too can live the life of Miss Havisham!!!!!

@tazzabolts5761
1 hour ago
Steph that dress was horrid!

@kgardennerd
57 minutes ago
Was there a fallout with the Pethericks?
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
54 minutes ago (edited)
They are 5 hours away.
emoji_u2764.png
Billy has to drive as Michael doesn't have a license

@kmarch6630
57 minutes ago
Why would you say that?

@sammaybery3067
51 minutes ago
Maybe a distancing now Billy’s criminal past is public.

---
persia888
34 seconds ago
Do clothes not smell really musty coming out of old wardrobes like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.