The Chateau Diaries #295 He's sick of it and we're sick of him - Philip that is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening’ , all.
I've been away for a couple of weeks, so I’m quickly gatecrashing this lovely new thread (Merci Comtesse 😘) with the weirdest thing I just saw on Brenda’s fan club Facebook page.
We know the fans are delusional, but this lady seems extra delulu. I can’t decide if this person is bonkers, or if they’re royally taking the piss.
(I’ve got a few days reading ahead before I catch up with you chatty hags. )
View attachment 2823424View attachment 2823427
'Prince of Whales' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I watch her intermittently but she’s so damn frustrating! Constantly saying “soooooooooo” ugh 🙈 please !
she’s got to be sleeping with get French handyman of hers. Btw I would even live with that discovery vs phi phi

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What dose everyone make of this woman ?
I want to love what she’s doing, and I think her heart is bound to her project. She seems so earnest and eager. Her videos are just so deadly boring.
I occasionally look and try to watch, but the awful “Belle Époque” song on the intro kills it before she’s even said a word.
I admire her endeavour as a lone foreigner in France. She seems like a really nice person. Good luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny was on a big shopping spree. A few new cardigans, coats or whatever. I couldn't find any.
It seems to me that Fanny has been hiding her new purchases very well lately by filming only her head.
We've caught her in overpriced pieces too many times, so now, it seems, she's making sure we don't see the whole outfit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I went to the grocery store and bought tonight’s taco extravaganza ingredients, some Powerball tickets and a scratch off lottery ticket.

I won’t know about the Powerball until later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I just won $5,000 from my $10 scratch off!!!💵

I’m feeling almost as lucky as the poor souls that attended Lalande’s chateau swap.

View attachment 2823510
View attachment 2823511
Congrats!! So are you planning a trip to Lalande, or buying another dog????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If we could have a reminder of the channel for Lancelot pretty please?

I notice the elf has done some…painting to relaunch her derelict cottage in Suffolk, it is now at a reduced price. Just imagine if that pair had been successful in getting money for a chateau.
Its on Instagram. Lancelotdelalande

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fanny was on a big shopping spree. A few new cardigans, coats or whatever. I couldn't find any.
It seems to me that Fanny has been hiding her new purchases very well lately by filming only her head.
We've caught her in overpriced pieces too many times, so now, it seems, she's making sure we don't see the whole outfit.
I agree.
Partly it is because Snorts has become the star on her show. He no longer films her.
This is a black v neck with brass buttons and the snaffle chain on the pocket? Not gucci? But she may be buying from that second hand place in London. Somehow I think it looks new.
Fanny always shoves the sleeves up on her jumpers like a washer woman.

I cannot believe how old and frumpy she has become.
It’s as if her first vlogs were when she was 29 and just bought the chateau and now she looks well into her 50s just four years after starting her vlogging.
I think she will pop back to London soon for another quick shop prior to the bnb guests arriving.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is there a D and G on the chain of that sweater (jumper). Could it be Dolce and Gabana? Is there a vlog tonight? Or is she too over worked

• Haha
  • Heart
I found this channel today and enjoyed watching "Iceland's National Hobby". Next I'm going to watch "Little Britain in the Dordogne". I thought some of you might enjoy this channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In fashion that particular decorative element is called a horsebit. As far as I know it was pioneered by Gucci and still forms part of their logo. It’s one of their signature motifs. However, theirs looks quite different from that so this could be a fast fashion knock off. Fanny is known for being an easy label target and wouldn’t know the difference between vrai ou faux.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I went to the grocery store and bought tonight’s taco extravaganza ingredients, some Powerball tickets and a scratch off lottery ticket.

I won’t know about the Powerball until later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I just won $5,000 from my $10 scratch off!!!💵

I’m feeling almost as lucky as the poor souls that attended Lalande’s chateau swap.

View attachment 2823510
View attachment 2823511
Wowza! Congrats! Lucky girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Stephanie is indeed hiding her dresses to make it more difficult to figure out the designer, and how much the dress and her outfit actually cost. She’s been hiding her designer shoes for quite a while now. New dresses from South African trip. Can you guess the designers or locate online? I believe one of the halter dresses may be dolce? There is one skirt included. It was worn with a Lilysilk sweater. Is 100 stars included? The first photo is a blouse and pants combination.
ueve
98BEBDB6-98AB-4939-AC49-74BCEA6FE1A8.png
A3899461-1E49-43CB-ADDE-DAF2DC3BCDE0.png
7227321B-11EE-406F-B094-9CAB5A7560B3.png
21C7F325-CF91-4630-9EB6-0A82A3CD117C.png
8332EBC1-1316-4033-95ED-CB1B8E9428F9.png
7870BAA9-9E45-4E64-AF92-AF8D8457099F.png
B7CE0EDA-7EE1-42FD-B605-11D879669707.png
ECEC75F0-DDD2-4661-9EDF-F3A76A1324E6.png
5D63FC28-8D77-486F-A4B6-C504DDC53CF0.png
076BC5B0-68EC-4C12-A7CD-8BE0C529BE0D.png
FB4A6529-37A9-479E-B639-CBD6C96D365B.png

Reactions: 24
I watch her intermittently but she’s so damn frustrating! Constantly saying “soooooooooo” ugh 🙈 please !
she’s got to be sleeping with get French handyman of hers. Btw I would even live with that discovery vs phi phi
Um...so yah.....er....um.....I dislike her glasses!!! Lol! Her handyman seems sorta.....unhandy. But yes, a cow paddy is better than Snorts.
---
Nesting season has begun and birds are collecting twigs , moss,mud, etc
This birds nest has been made by the greater spotted tit.
OMG!! The black shoe polish is so thick and shiny on his ol' bald head, it looks like a swim cap! Poor dumb thing.
---

---
In reference to Fanny's questionable ( but expensive) fashion taste, as a " taste maker" ( cough, cough), she is really pushing the "red face connected to a white neck" trend.
FANNY, BLEND YOUR DAMNED MAKEUP!!!!!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Look where the sun is hitting her face, what is going on with THAT?
That is some really messed up facework.....
(photo courtesy of Gracie)

1710809362223.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.