Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freesia54

VIP Member
The best thing in the video is when Amaury tells Fanny 4,5 flues he doesn't have a problem with antiques " I just have a problem with you guys buying antiques because you just buy antiques that are missing a part(Nutti finishing the sentence of Amaury) missing a leg" LOL
He really wasn't rising to it was he... he just kept on ignoring her.. Hiya Cuz... if it had been a Hi Five she was definitely left hanging... she tried again when he was bringing more chairs in and he totally blanked her...probably peed off that she's recording and lazy ass Janssen was literally like the Fugitive David Janssen (I'm not suggesting he has murdered anyone) but he was certainly on the run and hiding from the heavy unloading work. Where is he when he is actually needed to do something? He's like the invisible man... maybe he has toile camouflage coat and was standing in the kitchen all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Yannis had friends visit and Billy fired up the heat in the Chateau. He said he keeps it low if no one is staying there. Billy, Gwen and the kids are not in the Chateau yet because the boys are.too small, but they plan on living there. Caroline G is such a nosey know it all, but really just a plant to put ideas in peoples heads. We see you Farmhouse mafia, we see you.
Like them or loathe them, the Pethericks are knocking Fanny's vlogs and Chapel restoration into a cocked hat. I hope this will be the focus that will insipre Michael to overcome whatever his problems may be. None of them are work shy that's for sure. This whole series on the Convent Chapel and the Organ has been a delight to watch and I like their format.

Not a Dan fan due to his constant risk taking and disrespect for tools/equipement BUT again a worker and he's just leaving Fanny in his wake.

Her star like the stars in her Chapel are fading slowly bit by bit.

Surely now, with the latest buy a star beg and then the very badly timed arrival of even more (positive there's more to come from that auction) unnecessary furniture purchases. More expensive clothes, the decadent purchase of ultra expensive white truffles it's about time people began to wake up. There is beginning to be more criticsm now than ever before and she'll hate this as she's not use to not being told she's special and precious. This is why she's putting out piss poor vlogs, she's finally copped the right arse about it and has had a strop.

• Heart
Has anyone ever seen a comment about the chairs?? So.many people commented and "I read every one" also she is one sick twister sister.... . She could have snuck those chairs in and I doubt anyone would have noticed. And surprise the hoarder is not getting rid of the old ones. One more thing to stuff in the attic. . Also the other chairs for Snorts "study". How many people is he entertaining in his " study/boudoir? " she flaunts her purchases like its a game, she gets a thrill out of taking peoples money, doing no renovations, then slapping them.in the face with truffles. And how. Much do two white truffles cost? One sick.twisted girl ... When she falls and she will the money will dry up..... No one to blame but herself for .poor planning

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I'm so happy. Today is the greatest day of my life.
Potts came and is going to make me happy with white truffles and lemon curd.
Nobody has died this month at Lalande, which is a divine blessing.
I puchased Olivia de Havilland's dining room chairs, I don't care if Tattlers call them salon chairs, I'll do what I want with MY MONEY!
Only downsides were Gerry (ugh!), Cuz (I can't believe he will not smile) and Phyllis (That's self explainatory).

Smug mug Stephanie.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I do wonder why Fanny kept the scenes of an unhappy Amuary in yesterday’s CD? He was clearly pissed off whilst unloading the furniture. Before leaving the shitoo at the end of the day Amuary wanted to say more and it took all his strength and manners to limit expressing his true feelings about Fanny and Snorty’s never-ending shopping addiction + Natti’s comment about the cold shitoo. The whole interaction didn’t show Fanny off in a very favourable light. Is Fanny trying to set up the story line that Amuary and Natti are leaving?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I’m on page 36 of 40… Two things…

1. This pic of Gerry makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit each and every time I see it. Gross.
IMG_8412.jpeg

2. Please don’t ask what I was looking for, but the Amazon algorithm knows best, right? I thought this would be appreciated here.
Amazon product

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Wish me luck. I am going to view a tiny house shortly to rent .Rents in the UK are difficult to find and very expensive eg£1700 a month for two small bedrooms and small garden on a housing estate. Having a pet greatly reduces options as landlords don’t want them.
This is a basic place nothing fancy…
I have lost three chances already as other viewers got in first, there are an average of between 19 and 31 views on top properties…
Due to my husband’s illness I need to take a break but still be nearby.

The fact that neither Fanny or Mummy are NOT renting out their UK properties tells me they can afford to loose at least
£2000 a week in lost rent income.

• Heart
  • Sad

KiKiGee

VIP Member
@Pekey's post from the last 🧵...

Potts and Snorts have that same smarmy look - oh they are just so clever and you lot are dumb!
I could slap both of their faces --- a lot !!! 😒😡

Dear @Pekey,
ff8bce73-d520-471c-aa35-037ae860125c_text.gif

Potty surprise.png
BJJ birthday shop 2.png

Bjj july hat.png
Potty Easter 2023.png

Potty.png
BJJ lace top.png

BJJ hedgehog fun.png
SJ and Potty xmas.jpg

BJJ Potty SA 2022.png

4bae2be1-4b7e-4c47-b590-bd487408fade_text.gif

d05b7926-f7d3-442a-a81f-f223e0a6b0b5_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Tante and Stephen looked distinctly off in last night's vlog. They looked miserable and cross. I suspect they are getting increasingly fed up with the pink phone and it's shrieking owner disturbing them every time they sit down to eat. I bet she nags them into staying in for meals as it's now only her, Snorty, Marie, and now Potty left at the dump. I would have thought they'd want to spend some time at Amaury's or go out to dinner with him and Natti, rather than having to appear in the daily soap circus. In no time at all, I expect there will be more screeching and nonsense with Gerry arriving. There is nothing new in any of these daily vlogs, just lying to Marie at how lovely she looks or what a marvelous cook she is; talking to Tante about food; showing Snorty's latest haul of tat and disturbing Sebastien and Kirsty while they work for her benefit. All that happens while she and Snorty just waltz around holding a poor, frightened little dog, and otherwise doing absolutely nothing useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
What popular request ?! LOL Talk about "advent" content :rolleyes:
She says Hello Cuz . . . he ignores her, keeps his back to her and continues opening the doors. I love it.

Where's that lazy shit Philip when the chairs need to be unloaded?

Amaury doesn't give Potts any eye contact.

So . . . if the chapel restorers want hot chocolate they have to go up to the kitchen and ask for it.
We always ask tradesmen if they would like tea, coffee, water and always take it out to them . . . they don't have to ask.

Ick, Philip and Stephanie embracing in the doorway after Philip had picked up Gerry from where ever.

What are they hiding . . . blurred labels on the chair packing . . . another job for @Lochness Monster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Fromthenorth

The best thing in the video is when Amaury tells Fanny 4,5 flues he doesn't have a problem with antiques " I just have a problem with you guys buying antiques because you just buy antiques that are missing a part(Nutti finishing the sentence of Amaury) missing a leg" LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
1702363697587.png

So, we beg for money for stars. Then we buy new chairs (think of all the stains that velvet will attract) at auction and slip in at the last minute that the Hairball also bought some for HIS study and of course they're not any old chair, perish the thought.

Will we get rid of said unpopular, disliked chairs.........will we fuck. More shite for the attic or a damp old barn.

Come on Aumary, you know you want to say it, be brave as you came close in this last vlog. You have a problem with them buying SHITE.

All the screeching.....pathetic. Of course the child had to open it all.

The South African Gurner is cold, shame, get of your lazy arse and do something see he's turned up with more shit too.

She's never seen the child so happy, we've never seen him do so much 'work' but then it is for himself.

Now we've got Gerry and his worn out books of jokes. All nutjobs together in one place.

White Truffles, no less. Cocked up the Lemon meringue again, useless beyond pathetic.

Hope they get the trotts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Dear Santa,
I have been naughty I took Patron $ and bought wooden chairs but then I put them in the attic because I found ugly chairs & bought them. Chateau miracle I spotted more ugly chairs to match so of coarse I “needed” them. Now I took Patron $ and bought pretty chairs to replace ugly chairs. I will soon have as many chairs as boyfriends.
I also did good this year, I shared my truffle, I shed tears when Ian died, I mean I had to film 3 takes but they were my tears. I decorated Dan’s tree, I took in a refugee, well I called her refugee & I bought a star.

Tootle pip,
SJ

P.S. could you give AnnMarie a smile.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @T Rex for naming the thread, you stunning theropod on the go.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:11 PM
Just a friendly reminder, I am also offering chapel star adoption opportunities. The money raised will be spent on whatever catches my eye.

IMG_4873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, billybudd, Tartuffe and 71 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 6:16 PM
Well my old hags, puffs and probably a few pianos I am not one who shares anything personal on social media but the last few years have been very tough culminating in losing my Mum recently. I am utterly bereft but you buggers are keeping me going you are there in the middle of the night to make me snort with laughter (no I am nothing like that twat) and keep me distracted on something utterly trivial for a minute.So thank you and if I haven't been keeping up with people's personal issues over the last few weeks this is why but you're all in my thoughts esp @Lochness Monster No need to respond to this just make me laugh with some waspishly cutting Fanny humour.

• Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Sunnee and 56 others

TorontoGWM
VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:06 PM
IMG_5416.png

Please excuse my language…

The fucking bitch went shopping with her fucking shopaholic gay boyfriend and bought more fucking porcelain and then came home to a fucking gourmet meal cooked by her fucking personal chef. But she expects us to adopt a fucking star and send her fucking money for her fucking chapel renovation. What the fuck???????????

IMG_5418.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Hercule P, shatcho shiek and 54 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Dec 4, 2023

Hanni.png

1701715295913.png

1701715662099.png

Hanni 3.png

Screenshot (37).png

1701715145193.png

jill scott
13 hours ago
I love seeing Hanni there, i nominate HER for mischievous xmas elf

You-sit-on-a-throne-of-lies.-Elf.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Demi-sec, kitchenwitch and 50 others

Madame de Pompanddoodoo

VIP Member

Dec 4, 2023
Just doing a La La stocktake, stimulated by some fans' comments and also comments on the zero gain in property value. Also hope some of the frenzied fans read this as a courtesy reminder of the current inhabitable status of the farmhouse.

Current projects:
1. THE BASICS - infrastructure to be habitable
1.1 Working heating - replacement units
and new/expanded units needed
1.2 Water pressure? (toilet not flushing)
1.3 Hot water?
1.4 Windows - rotted, repainting throughout
1.5 Damp/mould problems especially
back corridor
1.6 Ceiling fix for recent leaks back
corridor and kitchen
1.7 Facade falling down
1.8 Shutters at risk of falling down, some
need replacement
1.9 No roof contingency savings plan
1.10 Mouse infestation in kitchen. Bats and
Owls have to be tolerated due to
protected status.
1.11 External stairs to gites, fire stairs

2. WORKING AREAS (ie contribute to earning money) - practicalities for community living & BnB, Gites
2.1 Kitchen - working stove, suitable bench
tops for food prep and storage (height and
surface). SJ desired a new fridge and
stove.
2.2 Downstairs Loo
2.3 Gites - Natti's needs completion,
upgrade Nic's & Marquis apart, Gerry's to be
built/completed
2.4 Peacock bedroom & wallpaper -
currently half a wall of paper missing
2.5 Locks on all bedroom and gite doors.
NOTE: The pantry/wine cellar has one.

3. PUBLIC AREAS
3.1 Grand Salon - panelling
3.2 Winter salon - library shelves
3.3 Petite salon - functioning however desire
to paint it purple
3.4 Dining Room - still waiting for final
curtain (16 years) and the tutorial (2 years)
3.5 Patio area - stairs, wall, flooring/base
3.6 The Chapel - roof down, windows almost
complete, the restoration internally
3.7 Leisure area - the pool, swimming pond,
& THE OG......THE LAKE

4. PRIVATE AREAS
4.1 SJ bedroom/office/dressing
room/bathroom - walls, floor, decor
4.2 China Pantry completion, at moment
just concrete floor, incomplete walls
4.3 Attic completion - one half strewn with
junk

I can't do the garden part. I'm too over the BS. Please feel free to add/edit.

ALL of the above was written by Rory on 18/11/21. Over 2 years ago now. As far as I can see the ONLY thing that has been started on that list is the roof (vaulted ceiling) in the chapel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, TwistedCookieReal2, Goatlady6 and 49 others

Thank You @tuffiti, you are an absolute GOAT (Greatest Of All Time).

Patreon video. This one´s not very good for your blood pressure... :mad:
FP.jpg

Just a reminder, there is a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
The whole heating system mystery is not adding up yet again. Natti and Anne Marie are both petulant about the fact that there is no heat, yet they both went on vacation for a month rather than him completing the boiler room. He mentioned something about tearing the kitchen open as part of finishing the system. Is that the sticking point? She doesn’t want a mess in the kitchen? Was she the one who stopped the work because she doesn’t want to pay yet? How can Natti and Anne Marie be so pissy if it was their fault it was delayed? I think the answer is because it wasn’t their fault. He hasn’t finished that room yet because there was no point in finishing it.

Also, I think I figured out why there are no grand Christmas decorations or activities going on. They missed the TV window. She did that shit for show. It’s already the 13th of December. Why wouldn’t she already have shown what Marie’s mother did? I guess all that was planned for tv show filming and now it doesn’t matter. Every day the video is just a made up hodge podge of shit. I hope all the natives get restless and pissed off.
Surely Natti is well within her rights to refuse to work there in freezing conditions as a paid employee. She could easily work from home, Molly could stay there nice and warm and Aumary can drive himself to work.

I think Aumary needed to get away. He was there when that accident happened and it's shaken him to the core.

It's all to do with the flue coming up from the boilers into Potts appartment. It wasn't right (Mr Spratt had said it didn't look right at the start) and had to be redone hence taking the kitchen cabinet out again as it runs up behind it.

If this is where (pretty sure it is) the accident happened and there is an accident enquiry case going on, this is the stalling point. The system itself is all ready to go, the fireproof room must be done (Fanny has made sure Aumary has been pulled away to do other things hence not completed) and the flue intalled. The inspector comes in, signs off the Certificate de Conformite and Bob's your Uncle, fire her up, lovely warm Chateau.

Tragically the accident has been an excellent 'make it work for you darling' moment in the fact it can't be switched on and she's not having to spend the money on the gaz. Simples.

8 months behind schedule, that is NOT Nathan's fault at all.

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
that star campaign is the one of the most greediest things they have hatched up. It was well planned before the death of the worker, they were miffed it happened so that caused a delay. People here next door in the charity hospital are outside in the cold miserable homeless and writhing in pain , and do you know why ? because of food insecurities they can just afford to eat 1 piece of bread or 1 packet of pasta noodles and its blocking there stomach up.

Fruit is a luxury I brought two apples today for 29.pounds and this cow is able to sell her property u.k for over 1 million as we all know its in a prime area. disgusting , just vile her hedidstic ways patrons are so stupid to be donating to that cause a star they never see, and it will never be completed in their lifetime even if they get to travel to her overpriced B and B its a chapel thats not used by anyone of the community and on private property so it doesnt benefit anyone but her for her to gain views from and garnish money on youtube once a year signing off tune carols for her folly , did she do something exactly the same a name behind a panel ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad