The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny/ Potty are yet to announce the cost of this dreadful con. How much is a dead loved ones memory worth? Despicable.
If Potts values things like he does his disneyesk photos those stars will be $200 each and no doubt $500 for any special constellations that FRK has manifested!
I wonder will they sell constellations... Like the Big Grifter, the Great Conarttist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just woke up and Danny Boy is filming a "live" from the Crispy Chateau. They have a Christmas Tree and guess who is coming tomorrow to decorate it? Yup, Fanny herself. <eyeroll> I wonder if she will that loser child with her to hang the baubles.

Must say Dan's garden is looking better than Fanny's muddy mess.
Christ I read that as Danny Boyle was filming at the Crispy Chateau and thought Dan really has made it big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just woke up and Danny Boy is filming a "live" from the Crispy Chateau. They have a Christmas Tree and guess who is coming tomorrow to decorate it? Yup, Fanny herself. <eyeroll> I wonder if she will that loser child with her to hang the baubles.

Must say Dan's garden is looking better than Fanny's muddy mess.
That'll be a shower of shite then. The waste of oxygen won't do anything in his high heeled wellies, with those manicured doigts, he'd pass out at the sheer thought of it. She won't get there until half way through the day and it starts getting dark around 4pm. Wonder if she'll drag the other loons with her.

Still I suppose there's duck all to film at her place.

Hope she doesn't take the dog as it will probably be the last we'll ever see of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watching an almost 50 year old woman sitting in her fuggly, filthy robe making little stuffed dolls imaginary friends based on authors she's read, reminded me of a frail, spoiled 8 year old princess with no playmates playing alone with her toys.

Not that she's emotionally stable on the best of days, I'm wondering if Fanny is more unsteady than usual, and feeling the real life pressures & consequences of Mr. Frey's death. (ex: orange netting around the shitoo, investigations etc.) There's only so much a ditzy, fake blonde airhead who avoids adulting can handle when life's realities come home to roost. Maybe the pressure is getting to Fanny - did a little anxiety attack send her to hospital?
I had the strong impression there that Phiphi didn’t know who Jane Austen was 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hope she doesn't take the dog as it will probably be the last we'll ever see of him.
It does pissed me off a lot seeing how they do not care properly for that dog. That dog should first be at the vet for an eye exam, then in a school for puppy owners and have proper dog space, calm and warmth. Also, even tho I am not a person that advocate for "dog clothes" clearly he needs some boots and some jumpers seeing at how cold it is in that humid dump. Having lost my big doggy not long ago as you have too, their lack of care does infuriate me. And their unwillingness to take tips from their own followers. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ruby just texted me to show his prediction for Fannny & Snorts trip to Venice where they overturn a gondola whilst taking selfies. Here are some tourists demonstrating his vision...https://us.yahoo.com/news/watch-tourists-venice-capsize-gondola-101847743.html

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well my old hags, puffs and probably a few pianos I am not one who shares anything personal on social media but the last few years have been very tough culminating in losing my Mum recently. I am utterly bereft but you buggers are keeping me going you are there in the middle of the night to make me snort with laughter (no I am nothing like that twit) and keep me distracted on something utterly trivial for a minute.So thank you and if I haven't been keeping up with people's personal issues over the last few weeks this is why but you're all in my thoughts esp @Lochness Monster No need to respond to this just make me laugh with some waspishly cutting Fanny humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Well my old hags, puffs and probably a few pianos I am not one who shares anything personal on social media but the last few years have been very tough culminating in losing my Mum recently. I am utterly bereft but you buggers are keeping me going you are there in the middle of the night to make me snort with laughter (no I am nothing like that twit) and keep me distracted on something utterly trivial for a minute.So thank you and if I haven't been keeping up with people's personal issues over the last few weeks this is why but you're all in my thoughts esp @Lochness Monster No need to respond to this just make me laugh with some waspishly cutting Fanny humour.
I am very sorry for your loss. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am very sorry for your loss ♥ I'm glad that some of us here keep you distracted, hope we all continue to do so ♥
My small contribution as well as big hugs and healing thoughts ♥

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Dans live stream today. Miracles of miracles. Fanny says she " misses Dan" and tomorrow she is going to the crispy chateau to decorate Dans outdoor Christmas tree. Now taking bets.... Will she let Dan live stream her??? He has live streamed all week long. Now I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be a real tit show If they go live.
is that why snorts purchased all of those huge tit brown outdoor ornaments? Stephanie Jarvis has not done Jack tit for her advent diaries this year. Now she’s trying to hijack Dan’s audience to poach viewers for herself by decorating a Christmas tree at the crispy château. Incredible.
---
Watching an almost 50 year old woman sitting in her fuggly, filthy robe making little stuffed dolls imaginary friends based on authors she's read, reminded me of a frail, spoiled 8 year old princess with no playmates playing alone with her toys.

Not that she's emotionally stable on the best of days, I'm wondering if Fanny is more unsteady than usual, and feeling the real life pressures & consequences of Mr. Frey's death. (ex: orange netting around the shitoo, investigations etc.) There's only so much a ditzy, fake blonde airhead who avoids adulting can handle when life's realities come home to roost. Maybe the pressure is getting to Fanny - did a little anxiety attack send her to hospital?
The hospital posts are from viewers who were sent by YouTube this week a recommendation or something like that to watch the video from 3 years ago when she went to the hospital for the unexplained emergency that Clara speculated was an ectopic pregnancy. She has not been to the hospital this week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I too am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
is that why snorts purchased all of those huge tit brown outdoor ornaments? Stephanie Jarvis has not done Jack tit for her advent diaries this year. Now she’s trying to hijack Dan’s audience to poach viewers for herself by decorating a Christmas tree at the crispy château. Incredible.
---

The hospital posts are from viewers who were sent By YouTube this week the video from 3 years ago when she went to the hospital for the unexplained emergency that Clara speculated was an ectopic pregnancy. She has not been to the hospital this week.
That had to have been an immaculate ectopic conception! The Gay Twank Wannabe Decorator certainly didn’t father it unless they borrowed a turkey baster from the kitchen!. 😂 🦃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[
I've seen this urinal photo before but have only just noticed the puddle PJ is standing in, in the middle of the floor.
How timely, PJ has probably also standing in puddles of piss courtesy of Ratso at the Dump. Looks like we have finally pinned down another hobby of Snorts, standing in puddles of urine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
😘 we're all here for each other. Look after you first. Here's a hug 🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So sorry to hear that, none of us know what others may be going through and I know exactly how you'll be feeling. Big hugs to you xxx

There are quite a few of us on here who are or have been going through rough times and I wish the best for everyone.

As for those at TB Towers the only ones I feel any compassion towards are the poor animals, having to be reliant on those losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.