Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
IMG_8403.jpeg

IMG_4873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pyke

VIP Member
Do not usually share personal stuff but I am SO Happy that my surgeon gave all clear on my skin cancer BCC removal from arm this afternoon, BEST Christmas present ever, 3 inch scar will serve as my reminder to cover up / sun screen / shade myself, look after yourselves Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Teefs

Hi all, long time lurker here. Found you a few years ago after becoming suspicious of Miss Jarvis and the goings on at the farmhouse.
Was also here for all of Clara’s revelations and subsequent departure…..never really knew what to make of her and her musings. Anyway, just wanted to raise my head and finally introduce myself and stop lurking in the shadows.
Don’t worry, I’m not a flying monkey, just someone who is sickened by the scrounging, lying miss Jarvis and her gay Lego haired revolting twank of an apprentice.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Jules100

VIP Member
When do you require payment? I don't have the money myself, but I started a GoFundMe site AND a BuyMeADietMountainDew site. I anticipate having the money for you sometime in 2024, or maybe even 2025, I just don't know the exact date. Do you have layaway maybe?
If this is a problem, of course, I will understand.
Sure no problem, but no later than early 2026. I don’t have a layaway program in place yet, but I do consider our TL conversations to be legally binding. Do you want a big star or a little one?

Whilst I was online shopping for a Hannibal tv show funko pop, I found out one can make custom funkos on the funko website for only $30. I made a couple for a few of my kids that would be interested and since I’ve done so well with my chapel star adoptions the past few weeks, I went ahead and made these… I did my best with the limited options they had.

Philip:
I gave him two crystal goblets to hold, skinny jeans, red sneakers and a lady body because the men’s body was too chunky for his tall & slender frame. Philip is also accompanied by Lancelot.
IMG_8380.jpeg

IMG_8385.jpeg

IMG_8384.jpeg

IMG_8383.jpeg

IMG_8382.jpeg

Stephanie:
I gave her some cash and a bottle of wine to hold, I tried to give her a tacky middle aged outfit (unfortunately there was no yellow dress), an Annalise hairdo and Ruby is sneaking up behind her about pee on her cankles.
IMG_8393.jpeg

IMG_8394.jpeg

IMG_8399.jpeg
IMG_8396.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

IMG_8398.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_5514.png

The fucking grifter asks people to Adopt a Fucking Star to pay for her fucking renovations, and then buys fucking dining room chairs at yet another fucking auction; and for fucking dinner they eat fucking truffle pasta. The fucking bitch has some fucking nerve.

IMG_5517.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Hi all, long time lurker here. Found you a few years ago after becoming suspicious of Miss Jarvis and the goings on at the farmhouse.
Was also here for all of Clara’s revelations and subsequent departure…..never really knew what to make of her and her musings. Anyway, just wanted to raise my head and finally introduce myself and stop lurking in the shadows.
Don’t worry, I’m not a flying monkey, just someone who is sickened by the scrounging, lying miss Jarvis and her gay Lego haired revolting twank of an apprentice.
Thanks for speaking up. I like your name did you get it in Turkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
yesterday was hundreds upon hundreds of dollars spent on cashmere, and now today was thousand spent on new chairs. Are these people insane sending in money? If she has it to spend on herself, then she has it to spend on renovations. Stop…please…stop.…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Midnightcowboy

Meanwhile back at the Convent.....
Michael's prints seem to have paid for the scaffolding to repair the church ceiling....he's going to repaint it where necessary. (Note Fanny, the wearing of safety harness).
You really dipped out letting Michael go.....
Bonus points for The Pethericks. Not only do they
crack on, they're keeping Michael out of mischief.
What have you achieved, and what has Snorts achieved that is in anyway something to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Luna20

VIP Member
A few threads ago chapel funds and the 12K cheque were mentioned but I hadn't had time to type.

So the 12K were for the structural work, (vault french drain, the keystones etc) it was 10% of the 120K which was the total amount for structural work.

Then the other 310K would be for the painting work inside.

In earlier flog (perhaps it was patreon) she mentioned she would divert the lake funds into chapel funds so they could start ASAP which was 150K + there was already a substanial chapel fund.
She said herself she had enough money for the grand salon and chapel structure + painting of st Jospeh.

So please do tell me how she can be short of 200K if she had 150K + substanial chapel fund since the first week of dec last year?

I believe she has received a minimum of 360K in patreon funds alone!

Shameless, 50% discount, lips are moving thus she is lying 99% of the time shittelaine!

• Angry
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I've thought off and on about this all day, unfortunately. As much as we (and I include myself - all of you are hilarious) have enjoyed laughing and making fun of Stephanie, her grift-worthy stars and her ugly gigolo, the fact of the matter is all of this is very upsetting to me. For all of the grifting that goes on in social media and YouTube, I really don't think I have seen anything as disgusting, opportunistic and downright shameful as what Stephanie Jarvis is doing right now. It is so blatant, so in your face. Forget about the entire year that she's been taking in close to a million dollars and has done nothing in terms of renovation or even upkeep on her falling down heap - she says she can't afford paint for her chapel, pleads for people to consider their departed loved ones and make the paint possible for her, but then goes and buys expensive truffles? Then offloads a shit ton of ugly furniture? Does she know how awful that looks? I don't think she does.....and I don't think she cares at this point, if she ever did.

I don't know what it takes for her followers to hold her feet to the fire. From the looks of it, it's their own personal loss of fortune, which is what I feel is causing the ever so slow flagging Patreon numbers. They will follow her to the death....of themselves, their own financial well being, their own needs. I've never seen anything like it, except here in the US, with a certain political figure. The consequences are dire here, just as they are at Lalande. It's really quite depressing.

• Heart
In my experience tables and chairs can vary slightly in heights and having your legs squashed in the gap if this is reduced by higher chair seat makes for an uncomfortable meal. For comfort I would never buy a chair without sitting on it first. Looking at SJ and FRK sitting on the new chair it didn't seem right.
They don’t look right because they’re not true dining chairs. Dining chairs do not have matching stools. Those are salon chairs, their size is the giveaway. You can call them dining chairs all you want. Wishing does not make it so. Those two are philistines!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

banshee ob

I'm signing off for the next 3 weeks fellow Tattlers. Flying to Edinburgh on Sunday night to spend Christmas and New Years (Hogmanay) with my son DIL and grandsons in their new forever home just purchased. It'll be a new area to explore for me and it's near IKEA! 😂 After 15 years of visiting them in town it'll be an adjustment but I'm thrilled that they are finally settled. They do have a lovely garden though and can't wait to see what's growing in it. I'll be keeping an eye on here when I can. In the meantime, I wish everyone a Happy Chanukah, Merry/Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year. May we all see better times in 2024! ❤

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
She’s back……..…CarolineGooder aka Fanny/ Snorts.

nadeansimmons226
1 hour agoMy request is would you please go on a visit to the Pethericks to see Michael again and visit the convent and all the rest of the lovely Pethericks.

Fanny will never paint the nasty doors in the kitchen despite over a hundred complaints about their nastiness.
@carolinegooder7091
59 minutes ago (edited)They would need to drive 5 hours, and there may not be room to stay over yet. Mom and Dad are working on their guest room. Sade hasn't finished her apartment. Not sure Michael has finished his bathroom yet and has no guest room. Their Chateau isn't heated, so maybe next year.300books
2 hours agoIt never crossed my mind to criticize the old chairs, since I thought they looked good. But the new ones are very beautiful. If I could criticize anything it would be the gray kitchen cupboard. Just a simple coat of paint would make it look so clean and fresh, even if it's only a temporary solution. There must be some leftover paint somewhere. Oh, if I didn't live in the US, I'd come over to Lalande and paint the cupboard myself.
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours agoStephanie said she loves the sense of generations of use shown on those doors.

yjQcl8-o2jEPZMQVkHOfhM4k=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@gianina206
2 hours agoeverything looks too busy, too many flowers. too much furniture are you all hoarders? Philips buys too muchhhh.

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago

They have about 20 more rooms to redo and use, so a few chairs for big parties will not fill the place. two new bathrooms are planned soon

TheTelmanes
1 hour ago
As much as I love Amaury, sometimes he seems upset about being filmed. It's uncomfortable to watch. Stephanie deserves so much more. She is the light of LaLand

kathyl3918
2 hours ago
Amaury really does not enjoy being filmed. He seems so serious. I hope he and Dan are still friends

gardeninggirl7300
2 hours ago
Did Phillip accidentally slice that cushion??

batteredbacon
2 hours ago
I am a great fan but Philips hair is beyond a joke he looks silly....get it cut....metrosexual or what it is not working... still love you guys...just my opinion

melindalewingellis1923
2 hours ago
Good evening from Louisiana. The chairs are gorgeous. The room just got a major upgrade /Philip would you check to see if your puppy’s feet are cold. Heat rises so his zone is the coldest. He doesn’t have long hair . While you guys are bundled up he might be cold. He’s just a baby y’all keep him snuggled up

debbiegiles1690
2 hours ago
QUESTION! Why aren’t these videos the Christmas diaries? I miss the Advent joy and activity so much! I look forward to it all year- it helps focus the season. Why no Christmas content this year

---
jimmyconnolly3461
3 hours ago (edited)
I’m currently making a list of everything I ‘hate’, to send it to you Steph. I’ll try to stick to furnishings. At the top of my list is the wallpaper that is of your father’s artwork

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
A few things I’m liking about the shattoverse lately

1. Anything the Pethericks are doing! Pa and Sadie are building a new stable, Michael(angelo!) is restoring the organ and showed off his knowledge of paint and restoring the old fresco on the ceiling like a boss! Billy is clearly organizing everything and is also restoring the kitchen island unit… well done to them all! The side characters are also very likeable and contribute to the videos in the best possible way. Keep it going Pethericks, Fanny can eat her heart out, she will never have such a community around her.

2. Dan, although the stress of watching him work adds to my age every time I watch his videos, but YouTube-wise he is killing it! The lives are genius, low effort, high return. He is essentially doing 2 videos a day and doubling his income just like that! I also like that he very casually and without bringing it to attention, has removed the family side from his videos and is just a renovation channel. I hate family vlogs and using kids for views! This weekend after the failed live and when he missed the vlog, he posted on YT community and said he’s taking the kids to Christmas market and doesn’t have time to post a video… And he never showed it in his vlog either. Good for him.

3. Amanda and Lincoln, they have the most normal life amongst the group and I love following their successes and struggles. I do question them putting their temporary kitchen outside of the main building in winter time, but they know their situation best! And I always have a good laugh watching their videos. Can’t wait to see how they will renovate their kitchen.

4. This!
IMG_0443.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Not even a minute into the flog and I've detected two lies: 1: I read all the comments 2: more expensive to reupholster.

Isn't Phillip's one talent re-upholstering? Isn't the attic of doom full of fabric she could use to reupholster the sturdy chairs?

Also, if she read all the comments, and decided to make a change that viewers requested... Snorts would be gone!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Have you got any left? I'd like 4 but understand if they've already gone.
@Jules100 save me a star or two what a fabulous way to spend my money I don't have
@UvulaDonor, I just flipped over my handmade Spode knock off chapel star tile which was done in the style of Steve & Daddy and reversed the image on the back, so now I have twice as many. I can also just copy and paste another one into my Zazzle store, so my star adoption possibilities are really limitless.

@LittleMore Cottage, please don’t share this, but here’s a secret discount code, it’s buy one get one free and also a throwback to my all time favorite CD TL thread title:
StephanieJarvisFarted2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40