Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I never rented my property out. I stayed in it 2 x a year. Didn’t want it ruined by casual renters. Wanted my stuff as it was not always packing it away. I was ok with it standing empty. Maybe he is too.
It's not his 'home' he has a multimillion mansion on a hill in the same town. Last time anyone was in it was years ago.

Reactions: 11

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I'm afraid that was a gift from her godmother/ Tante.Fanny told us when she did her tour of the big room in the days whe
Not sure how long ago it was gifted but grave robber springs to mind. Fannys follys run in the family.
Thank you, I couldn't recollect seeing them before.

Pyke

VIP Member
This starts with Fanny price crackers. Snorts could make these - NOT a chance.

• Haha
  • Wow

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
The family who purchases the Dump from the 3 grifters one day. Baghead, you are just as sleazy and complicit in the grifting star scam and other dishonest, shifty schemes your best friend and retirement companion, Fanny and her faux, dishonest, lying, loser boyfriend Snorts aka DelPHIne the Douche. By your silence and receipt of the benefits of the scams, you have implicitly complied, acquiesced, and agreed to be part of their dishonest, scummy, sleazy schemes to wrench money out of many, many people who could not afford to be scammed monetarily, emotionally, mentally, or psychologically. Also, wearing a bag on your head is cowardly, does not excuse your silence and compliance, and should be a sign to yourself that you are participating in something dishonest, sleazy, and shameful. Even your parents put bags over their faces, WTF? Wake up! Be a man, A real man who is honest, decent, and has integrity. Not a loser hiding his face behind shopping bags, grocery bags, etc.

example :

@juliebrown8381
22 minutes ago
View attachment 2632894will miss seeing Gerald at Christmas View attachment 2632895 Have the best Christmas Scotman I'm hoping to adopt a star after we get thru all the Christmas expenses. View attachment 2632896I've always wanted to send you something or just do something to say thank you for your wonderful vlogs so hopefully this may be a way we can be part of it as we will never afford a trip. I will always believe I should have been born in France
---

Have a wonderful trip!
---

Just like A in The Estate, nothing in her life is genuine. It is all staged and scripted to manipulate people for money, grifting presents, attention, etc. The truth is meaningless to con artist Stephanfraudie and her Dump co owners and the grifting porcelain fondler.
DelPHIne the douche 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I need to add that one to the list I added to our wiki 😎

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Agreed. Amanda and Lincoln have had a few sponsors in the past. Not a big deal. They are pretty straightforward, and don't strike me as the type to promote products they themselves would not use themselves. I don't their intent was to open a Patreon account for themselves, but for animal rescue groups? (Correct me if I am wrong.) Fanny & "Fiends of Fanny" certainly gave Patreon a bad name for content creators.
My recollection is that they announced the Patreon account, received a bunch of flack about it and a Tattler here explained to them why people were wary about the Patreon account, due to some of the bait and switch tactics used by some other chateau owners. I recall this being an open dialogue under one of their vlogs. This caused Amanda to explain what she was using it for. Personally, I didn't feel that was necessary on Amanda's part, but is a testament of her good faith effort to explain to people why the money was needed, for their animals. Patreon is a valid, legitimate means for people to earn money despite what people may believe. People deserve to be paid for the work that they do in creating entertainment and Patreon provides that support in a way YouTube does not. Just because Stephanie and others have rather abused the Patreon model doesn't mean everyone does! I blame Patreon for not policing it better despite the fact that they seem to pay a lot of lip service to it in their T&C's.

Likewise, I don't feel it's wrong for anyone - even Stephanie - to have sponsors. I don't need to believe they use the product, either - in the same way I don't care or even believe that Tom Selleck has used the company he's hawking on TV these days for reverse mortgages! It's commerce, plain and simple, as crass as that sounds. At the end of the day, I can (and do) fast forward through the commercials/sponsorships!

• Heart

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Okay, you definitely have piqued my curiosity. It's been on my Kindle for months. Now you have me interested in reading it- soley to see how Ruthy portrays Fanny 4 Flues "a fictional chateaulaine"! :ROFLMAO:
i wonder if there’s an audiobook version.

• Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
The raised floor in the Cha-faux bathroom is a real tripping hazard waiting to happen. It may be hiding plumbing or leveling the floor but wait til someone trips.

View attachment 2632647
Mr Spratts words 'fucking raised floor, what a fucking mess'. He thinks maybe a freestanding bath is going in on the tiled surface and that it's going to be horribly tight on space. He absolutely hates it when customers ask for a job like that. There's no hand basin in yet is there? I don't watch their channel.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I live in tornado land. I wasn’t trying to be insensitive. Back in the day we only had a siren that was activated after someone saw a funnel cloud. Where I live, the warning was after it came through unfortunately. Clarksville and Nashville have had some horrible storms come through in the last few years. But, the good news is there are better warning systems in place now. We have alerts sent directly to our phones hours ahead so we can be prepared. Glad he was ok. Injuries or death is awful to hear about. Fort Campbell is a large part that makes up Clarksville. I spent lots of time there with family living there and sisters stationed on base.
I know you weren’t trying to be insensitive, the main details were hidden behind the blue msn link, which really doesn’t look like a link. The 7 tornadoes that hit middle Tennesse this past weekend were very unpredictable and sudden and there was just no time for a warning in some locations.I posted the video because it really brings home how scary and strong a tornado can be and usually the only person who has a video fro a car is a storm chaser.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
The Brits will know this but when I look at this I can just imagine him doing a bad rendition of Agadoo

Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody
Didn't one of them turn out to be a pervert?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
so thats endless sales for her and if 1 customer can buy 2
one can buy 2800 eur in one go of 6point star, it doesnt go higher than that even though the number of stars in the cart increases
View attachment 2629753

so that means endless amount of stars and money unlike the picture or her description implies a set amount within each constellation. the picture implies there are limited exclusive stars . this is poorly planned in the cart section and shows you its just a money grab.

Reactions: 10

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Because I am the last of the Mohicans, so to speak, in my family, I am the life long keeper of many treasures. It’s only in the last few years that I have begun to sort and purge. The reality that no one wants any of it has become apparent. Either they aren’t sentimental or they are too young to remember or were long gone before they came along. It was pressure I put on myself and you are right about properly packing things away. The things I saved are either on display for me to enjoy or packed in two Rubbermaid containers. After all, things are just things. So far, I still have my memories.
Speaking of Mohicans - have you seen the movie with Daniel Day Lewis - the second to last of the Mohicans (thank you Farside) played by Eric Schweig is hot hot hot. I once watched another movie with him in it on the strength of his erm..............attributes as second to last of the Mohicans, but without the long hair and semi nakedness, he just wasn't the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

FecilitéJ

The Hoe of Whoville!
. How dare you! 😉 If you don't follow Silver Rox on insta or tiktok you should. Hilarious, irreverent and fabulous.
Screenshot_20231215-091306.png

---
This made me think of Dr. Seuss and how fun it would to make a rhyme of F4F et al. Sadly as not a native English speaker - i did not manage anything good storywise. But my two favs were "cunt that was blunt" (Nazi) and "a man that went splat"(the heating guy that did not die on sight but in a hospital).

But please verbally talented Tattlers please give us a Dr Seuss inspired poem!!! That is my Xmas wish - fuck world peace!
That last sentence shows me your grasp of a language not your native tongue ...... Is epic 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8