Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
7bc89b00-cf7a-4ad5-95d8-8cc936d49762_text.gif

Beccky Nater
3d
Unlike the esteemed Mr Dubey and other Patreons I will not be buying your little gold stars...whilst you are pictured gorging on luxury white truffes, showcasing a job lot of chairs from a Parisian Auction House and prancing around in new expensive cashmere. People in your employ are FREEZING...you know full well Nathan's team did not take a "pause". The fatality was Chrisophe Faye a local Sweep. You have diverted Amaury's skills constantly to deliberately stall him in completing the fireproof room (started in JUNE!!!). Amaury looks like he is ready to quit and is seething with you. You are playing "silly games" Stephanie and will win only "silly prizes". I have been blinded but the death of that poor Chimney Sweep opened my eyes.

Boegart Bibby
17h
@Beccky Nater - Why don't you use your real name. Based on the internet you only exist here. You are bitter and maybe need someone to talk it out with? I know this time of year can be hard for people who are alone. I volunteer to be a willing ear. "Don't surround yourself with yourself, Move on back two squares" -Yes

jimalu gott
12min
perhaps "real name" is former employee??? hadn't really thought about points Beccky Nater made, some truth there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s back……..…CarolineGooder aka Fanny/ Snorts.

nadeansimmons226
1 hour agoMy request is would you please go on a visit to the Pethericks to see Michael again and visit the convent and all the rest of the lovely Pethericks.

Fanny will never paint the nasty doors in the kitchen despite over a hundred complaints about their nastiness.
@carolinegooder7091
59 minutes ago (edited)They would need to drive 5 hours, and there may not be room to stay over yet. Mom and Dad are working on their guest room. Sade hasn't finished her apartment. Not sure Michael has finished his bathroom yet and has no guest room. Their Chateau isn't heated, so maybe next year.300books
2 hours agoIt never crossed my mind to criticize the old chairs, since I thought they looked good. But the new ones are very beautiful. If I could criticize anything it would be the gray kitchen cupboard. Just a simple coat of paint would make it look so clean and fresh, even if it's only a temporary solution. There must be some leftover paint somewhere. Oh, if I didn't live in the US, I'd come over to Lalande and paint the cupboard myself.
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours agoStephanie said she loves the sense of generations of use shown on those doors.

View attachment 2624880@gianina206
2 hours agoeverything looks too busy, too many flowers. too much furniture are you all hoarders? Philips buys too muchhhh.

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago

They have about 20 more rooms to redo and use, so a few chairs for big parties will not fill the place. two new bathrooms are planned soon

TheTelmanes
1 hour ago
As much as I love Amaury, sometimes he seems upset about being filmed. It's uncomfortable to watch. Stephanie deserves so much more. She is the light of LaLand

kathyl3918
2 hours ago
Amaury really does not enjoy being filmed. He seems so serious. I hope he and Dan are still friends

gardeninggirl7300
2 hours ago
Did Phillip accidentally slice that cushion??

batteredbacon
2 hours ago
I am a great fan but Philips hair is beyond a joke he looks silly....get it cut....metrosexual or what it is not working... still love you guys...just my opinion

melindalewingellis1923
2 hours ago
Good evening from Louisiana. The chairs are gorgeous. The room just got a major upgrade /Philip would you check to see if your puppy’s feet are cold. Heat rises so his zone is the coldest. He doesn’t have long hair . While you guys are bundled up he might be cold. He’s just a baby y’all keep him snuggled up

debbiegiles1690
2 hours ago
QUESTION! Why aren’t these videos the Christmas diaries? I miss the Advent joy and activity so much! I look forward to it all year- it helps focus the season. Why no Christmas content this year

---
jimmyconnolly3461
3 hours ago (edited)
I’m currently making a list of everything I ‘hate’, to send it to you Steph. I’ll try to stick to furnishings. At the top of my list is the wallpaper that is of your father’s artwork
That Gooder Petherick response is 100% written by the Putrid Ponce. All that shade thrown as if Gwen and Billy’s chateau is a falling down wreck with no usable rooms. No PhiPhi, oops, I mean Caroline. It’s LaLande that’s the collapsing heap with no heat, decent living conditions or hot water. Gwen’s chateau is clean, safe and dry as is the convent project. I wouldn’t fear eating anything prepared in their kitchens. The nasty filth you pass off as food is crawling with uncountable disease from unhygienic conditions. In short, Caroline, your hero is a gross criminal who ought to be jailed and forced to live the way she treats those in her circle. Disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Dear Chatelaine,

Thank you for listening to Tattle about the dining room chairs. Now just listen to us about ditching the Gay shopaholic fake boyfriend. He’s worse than those crap chairs!

Tattle

IMG_5517.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogue de Juin

The only complaints I can remember about the dining room chairs came consistently from Tattle. Her sycophants wouldn't dream of criticizing her.... until now that she's opened those floodgates... which is hilarious :) Stupid Stephanie. It is mind boggling how bad these so called Advent vlogs have been. #11 was just a pathetic marathon of unboxing. The idea that reupholstering would be more expensive than the purchase and shipping costs of auction chairs is just such a contemptible thing to say. What she has payed for the salon chairs, stools, office chairs for Snorts, white truffles, all could have easily purchased the entire Jesus Christ constellation. At the very LEAST 50 six pointed stars. Shameful...if Karma exists...it is going to be driving a train over Stephanie and Phillip.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
*The heating is an issue...the accident was tragic...but, it could have been worse. The matter will be resolved*.
Brenda you really are a fucking know fuckall shit EXPLAIN your reasoning.

@JackSpratt Yes, Kirsty and partner are full blown members of the Brenda Gibbons Appreciation Society, old Bren is regularly phoning her up.

So now as far as I'm concerned, Kirsty is fair game in my book.

Any of the fuckers that return time and time again are fair game. They know what she is, they know what is happening but continue to enable her to fool the gullible sycophants. Or they are equally as greedy and want a slice of the money pie. Think Dan & Viv. Anyone who continues to visit that shithole, stay at that shithole or invites the shittooline to stay with them or to holiday with them is just as immoral as she is.
I don't think it gets worse than someone dying Brenda you cloven hooved troll

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
View attachment 2624369
View attachment 2624370
Oh snap @Jules100, why did you not tell of this amazing opportunity BEFORE Black Friday?!? Two men named Williams & Sonoma shook me down for most of my dosh, followed by my "patronage to preserve the legacy" of the historic landmark that is the Pottery Barn (I sleep so much better at night, knowing I have contributed to the upkeep of the "barn", on their lovely goose down pillows), and I just blew the rest on Bath & Body Works "Candle Day" to redeem myself from purchasing two really awful overpriced candles from an undisclosed chateau a few months ago.

But, in the spirit of Christmas bartering, I have $5 in J. Crew cash, a 20% off coupon to Kohl's from an Amazon return, a $10 Starbucks gift card, and a surprise mystery gift from the future (meaning, whatever white elephant gift I end up with from a Christmas party next weekend- unless it is a case of Miller Lite, which I am never THAT fortunate.) I'll even throw in a brand new Fleurie candle (obviously, I would never send you the burned one- that would be crass!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Rebuilding of the organ at the Pethricks has been amazing , they have also boosted the Moons channel and they are.truly doing something great, not only rescuing elite show horses from slaughter they are also pushing legislation to change the way they are discarded after making owners and riders rich... I think Michael is in his element with the music and the painting go Michael. Its a wonderful life is trying but so boring. Amanda and Lincoln are kicking ass with the temporary kitchen build.. I forgot the name of it but watched a two-year rebuild of a chateau roofs and Windows and all it was fun to watch progress. So Fanny what do you have? Besides a boat load of cash? She is such a scammer , IJ must be so proud NOT . but then again the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . and @Jules100 save me a star or two what a fabulous way to spend my money I don't have

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
My dogs are allowed everywhere - they have to stay out of my way in the kitchen and they aren't allowed to beg at the table or be fed from it and they must have good manners. They want to be with you - and if you spend evenings in the lounge, shouldn't they be there too? It's a real kiwi thing to have outdoor dogs only - I think that's a hang over from farming families having working dogs. I don't see the point of having a pet dog but only being with it when you are outside.
We've a big sofabed in the office and my two (it was covered all the time) would sleep on that. If we had people over to eat they's come and say hello but then would always go back into the office, I never had to tell them and they never ever begged for food.

In the evening they had their blanket on the floor in the lounge and even then after a while they'd both go back out to their sofa in the office.

1702454813453.png
1702454911485.png

When they were babies, god I miss them :cry:

It just angers me so much when you know those pair of wasters don't give a shit about anything other than themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Of the 5 different constellations that you can buy a 6 pointed star in for £178 4 of them are all sold out and the are only stars left are in the constellation of Saint Charles Borromeo. How much money has this scam already raised for the scheming bitch. If those brainless patreons and anyone else who has bought a star just gave some thought to what is happening in this world, all of this money could have gone towards humanitarian aid.
I am sure that the 25,000 children in Palestine who have become orphans since October 2023 would have benefited in some way from these fools subscriptions. Instead the evil, lying bitch and her smug little twat of a companion will spend, spend, spend and it will not be on the restoration of the useless chapel.

• Heart
  • Angry

M&MsMom

VIP Member
For the first time in 10 years, I will be spending Christmas with at least one of my relatives and am pretty excited about it. My mother's half sister, my aunt, has a granddaughter who is living in Quantico, VA, attending school/training to be an FBI agent. We don't know each other very well, but have met for coffee several times and have had dinner out several times, too. We trade weekly texts, sharing parts of our lives. There's been an easiness to our relationship because we are family. Her mother, my aunt, and my mother were very close, but unfortunately had had a falling out and my mother died before that relationship was repaired. She and her fiancé will be coming to my house on Christmas Eve and will be spending a couple of nights with us - they're only about an hour away from me, but traffic is brutal, even on holidays and weekends! We usually have a few other people on Christmas day, too, so I'm busy getting everything Christmas ready. I saw this tonight and it's me to a "t"........not that I'm a hoarder like Stephanie Jarvis or anything!

P.S. @Lochness Monster - I am giving my great grandmother's opal ring to her! She is not the original person I was giving it to, but I spoke to my aunt and she said she'd love it. I also have Fed-X'd, just this morning, my grandmother's amethyst ring to my aunt. Whatever they choose to do with these things, it's theirs. Your earlier post about giving away things hit a nerve - in a good way! - and is exactly the same thing my husband said at the time.

1702443405632.png

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread as per usual @ComtesseRose and also to @T Rex for naming it.

---------

Where to begin.

1. Fanny for the love of God leave the fucking workmen alone, unless you want another accident on your hands. You want it done, let them do their job.

2. Thank goodness the Hanni Jumping Bean has gone, she's enough to make my head spin.

3. Marie, you're pulling out all the stops with your 'non beige' food really pushing for the cook gig for next season.

4. ....aaaand right on cue, back in his natural habitat, the Lesser Spotted South African Gurner/50% off Hugh Grant has arrived. One jumping loon leaves and an even more unsavoury one arrives.

I wonder if the Lily Silk outfits were ordered in anticipation for a possible day in court following the accident, is that why the Gurner is really there at the moment sans Mama Gurner?

1702276748867.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
I also have stars that need a donation.
Do you know how expensive butter and strawberry jam are?
I won't promise you anything in return, except that I will eat the stars with a big appetite, all by myself. (We're not going to lie. I have no intention of giving away cakes, especially not to the poor, the church, children without parental care, the homeless, infirm and lonely old people).
EVERYTHING IS FOR ME.
Screenshot_20231212_140554_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231212_140546_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231212_140538_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
@UvulaDonor, I just flipped over my handmade Spode knock off chapel star tile which was done in the style of Steve & Daddy and reversed the image on the back, so now I have twice as many. I can also just copy and paste another one into my Zazzle store, so my star adoption possibilities are really limitless.

@LittleMore Cottage, please don’t share this, but here’s a secret discount code, it’s buy one get one free and also a throwback to my all time favorite CD TL thread title:
StephanieJarvisFarted2023
oh ummm........awkward..........I've just spent the money on clothes that don't suit me and some dilapidated second hand furniture of no historical merit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
OK...... I might sound like a bitch but ........... if my husband got that old rooster paper and had it framed for my Christmas present...... I would be finding those "mushrooms" and make him a Beef Wellington for his present!

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Here’s a quick update on my chapel star adoption opportunities… It’s been going very well! So well in fact, do to the unbelievable demand, I’ve just added some more stars. Remember, they’re just $5,000 (US) each. Unfortunately there is no discount for the smaller or not quite as perfectly formed stars. No pressure but, I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping and have several shopping carts just waiting for me to return and finish my checkouts.
View attachment 2624369
View attachment 2624370
When do you require payment? I don't have the money myself, but I started a GoFundMe site AND a BuyMeADietMountainDew site. I anticipate having the money for you sometime in 2024, or maybe even 2025, I just don't know the exact date. Do you have layaway maybe?

If this is a problem, of course, I will understand.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Yes he was real but why is Potts using an Italian archbishop on a French chapel ceiling.
He knows that few people would know and accept Borromeo as French.
click and see

Because he is one of the stained glass windows on the chapel? Is he? I have no idea why he divided up the ceilings into “constellations” assigned to different figures depicted in the Stainglass windows.

Does anyone else have a guess?
---
The whole heating system mystery is not adding up yet again. Natti and Anne Marie are both petulant about the fact that there is no heat, yet they both went on vacation for a month rather than him completing the boiler room. He mentioned something about tearing the kitchen open as part of finishing the system. Is that the sticking point? She doesn’t want a mess in the kitchen? Was she the one who stopped the work because she doesn’t want to pay yet? How can Natti and Anne Marie be so pissy if it was their fault it was delayed? I think the answer is because it wasn’t their fault. He hasn’t finished that room yet because there was no point in finishing it.

Also, I think I figured out why there are no grand Christmas decorations or activities going on. They missed the TV window. She did that shit for show. It’s already the 13th of December. Why wouldn’t she already have shown what Marie’s mother did? I guess all that was planned for tv show filming and now it doesn’t matter. Every day the video is just a made up hodge podge of shit. I hope all the natives get restless and pissed off.
I think you are correct that if the Christmas decorations are not going to be taped for the Château DIY program, she can’t be arsed to do it and has lost days of advent content by failing to decorate. She is pissed that they cancelled her segments due to the accident. She just can’t even pretend to care about the advent videos. Even the tree she did for Dan was a crappy, hot mess.

I bet Fanny and Phi Phi will have fled the Dump by this weekend unless she has to stick around because of investigations into the accident.

I don’t believe Amaury will be happy about being blamed for no heat at the Dump this past month. There is no way heating will be finished this winter and even if it was completed, miserly Fanny is too cheap to use the system. Recall in the book the estate, A, the YouTube owner of the Château ( inspired by Fanny and the Dump) was too cheap to turn on the heat, either in her previous apartment, or at her château.

Ratso needs to stop using Molly’s bed. The grifters can sell a damn star and buy Ratso a bed. What a truly cheap, shitty couple.
---
Fanny wanted everyone to admire her sets of chairs and stools paid for by ebegging, swoon over her 50% discount Ratso paid for by ebegging, and enjoy a couple shavings off a white truffle paid for with ebegging.Every item in her dining room, with the exception of the crappy table, was grifted and ebegged, including her Christmas decorations, chandelier, ugly round floor lamps, wood burner, tablecloth, glasses, cutlery, water pitcher, crackers,Ardmore vase, wallpaper, Christmas tree and ornaments, etc. She is a con artist and has no shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart

banshee ob

Asking for a friend......
How do you know which star is yours? Will it be emblazoned with your name?
What happens if she runs out of stars?
At least with Dan you get an ornament to keep.....
With the Pethericks a picture....
Fanny? A star you'll never see...
You don't. You pay her a lot of money for a star/stars. She then takes a photo of said star and voila! There is/are your personal star/s in her derelict chapel that you helped to restore by expoiting your dedication/memorial intentions. She could repeat this scenerio thousands of times. How long did it take her, while laying in bed, to cook up this latest scam scheme? Its disgusting!

• Heart
  • Sick