The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sagging beams and chateau about to collapse?
Twank boyfriend addicted to shopping?
Another winter without heat?
Twank boyfriend screwing your gay friends?
Isolated in the middle of nowhere?
Orange fence around your home where someone was killed ?
No problem. Just create a hot chocolate station!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
melissacoelho8413
1 hour ago
Hoping the Christmas Diaries are coming back this year. I absolutely adore them

@ellendicks5843
1 hour ago
Can we expect to see the Advent calendar this year, please, please, please???
Clearly the brains have left the building .
---
🎯
View attachment 2612590 View attachment 2612592

I was surprised, Stephanie Jarvis, did not use the stars above Lalande for her fundraising campaign.
View attachment 2613139

...and from the recent comments...
fleur brouwers
4 hours ago
Stephanie, Why were you in the hospital?

Why Stephanie Jarvis??? STD, UTI, kidney infection, ectopic pregnancy or all of the above???
👇Three years ago, her mystery hospital stay...
View attachment 2613167

Jimmy's back and Stephanie Jarvis gave a shout out...
View attachment 2613201
jimmy connolly
7 hours ago
I love this Chelsea gay guy. Could he move to Lalande?

jimmy connolly
7 hours ago
You’ll be delighted to know I have resubscribed. Yes, it’s become a word. Hey ho, look at me. ;)😂❤
TheChateauDiaries
1 hour ago
I am indeed delighted, welcome back Jimmy!
Did anyone notice the tit had gone in the first place?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lady Phi Phi has at least 4 tones of brown in his hair, he is in desperate need of a hair cut and condition, a blue tonner would mask a lot of the red in it, Please! I cant take it any more! also that brown leather jacket needs binning, it bloody awful, the kid has no style or sense of fashion...
What the man-child needs is a haircut and a real job !:cautious:

---
What’s even funnier is that it’s absolutely true! They have enough plates to serve several hundred people. They keep collecting more and more…why??? They never have more than a dozen people eating at any one time (if that). Fanny and PhiPhi keep acquiring and hoarding all this crap for some big future event or plan that’s never going to happen. The more videos she posts, the more reasons she gives her “friends” to leave or just stay away. The dump is literally falling down around her but Fanny keeps buying plates…it’s totally mind boggling!
OPA !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread title?

“The Gay fake boyfriend gives Stephanie the bone china and John the bone.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning, Afternoon & Evening to All ❤

Latest from Fanny’s FB page. Sidonne is correct. They have everything using Patreon money silly 🙄
Except heating. They still don’t have that 😂
And good day to you ♥
They got everything all right. Mice and droppings, as well as, cobwebs and spiders, unwashed and freezing silly slaves guests, friends, clutter and bacteria, dust and mites. They got it all even bats in a bat cave !😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just a friendly reminder, I am also offering chapel star adoption opportunities. The money raised will be spent on whatever catches my eye.

IMG_4873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Lady Phi Phi has at least 4 tones of brown in his hair, he is in desperate need of a hair cut and condition, a blue tonner would mask a lot of the red in it, Please! I cant take it any more! also that brown leather jacket needs binning, it bloody awful, the kid has no style or sense of fashion...
Let me fix that last sentence for you.
That kid has no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These people are deranged do so much

ogerhance2057
4 hours ago
Stephanie, you are so funny and you’re always eating something. I’m surprised you ain’t as big as a house but you keep yourself under control very well or your body does for you one of the other but then you’re very active person so I guess you burn everything off bless you.
emoji_u2764.png

get this crazy lives life on the edge type ggrrrrrrr

@projectjumanji
1 hour ago
5:27 I once made a crostini board instead of a charcuterie board for an event - went over really well. And I got to use all my small serving bowls for the various spreads, sauces, chutneys, salsas etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Phil Chateau Life tells us it is a year yesterday since Angelina Balerina left. Others at the Bar last night told him he is wrong age and living in wrong place to find someone else, who needs friends like these ?? Who knows whats around the corner ? You would think he is glad to be rid of her and enjoying his freedom with Lightening

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Phil Chateau Life tells us it is a year yesterday since Angelina Balerina left. Others at the Bar last night told him he is wrong age and living in wrong place to find someone else, who needs friends like these ?? Who knows whats around the corner ? You would think he is glad to be rid of her and enjoying his freedom with Lightening
He always strikes me to be a boring jerk. It’s probably not where he lives or his age. But, good luck to him. I used to watch the channel but, the content seemed only for views. Not only did they not own the chateau but, nothing they ever did stayed done. When they turned that beautiful room into a gym they lost me. It was all fake and not done well. They kept separating without really talking about it so I assumed there was trouble in paradise. Turned out to be true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You are so beautiful - really, stunning! I just love this picture of you!
You are beautiful
You are absolutely stunning!❤❤
You're gorgeous! 😘
You are beautiful, @ComtesseRose ! ❤
Y'all are too kind, but that picture is Françoise Hardy, my mug is the one I use as my avatar (spodified by our lovely @Jules100)

Let’s have a rendition of All Over the World. Merci.
Bien sûr, mais en français...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He always strikes me to be a boring jerk. It’s probably not where he lives or his age. But, good luck to him. I used to watch the channel but, the content seemed only for views. Not only did they not own the chateau but, nothing they ever did stayed done. When they turned that beautiful room into a gym they lost me. It was all fake and not done well. They kept separating without really talking about it so I assumed there was trouble in paradise. Turned out to be true.
I got the impression that they ended up buying the chateau - but that is always short on details. They always struggled for content and yet had a moan and appeared quite resentful that they weren't getting enough subscribers. He still has no content but keeps making tedious videos. I watched Angelique paint a table once and tell me how to paint a table - kinda not really understanding that we just want to watch, not be told how to do it when it's patently obvious. I actually bothered making a comment that Youtubing isn't for everyone - but I was ignored ofcourse. For some reason he really irritates me - more than most chateau characters - I keep trying to work out why.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.