Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlessingoftheHounds

just watching michael in the chapel and i can not remember seeing him this enthused over anything in a long time.. I hope it all works out for him because he can do an amazing job on that ceiling
Michael Pethangelo appears to know his paints and wears a safety harness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jeeves

VIP Member
Tatties and Mince.

What Gerry was expecting v the regurgitated mess of unidenified matter slopped up by Lalande's gourmet kitchen.

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 09.34.30.png
Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 09.37.13.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
View attachment 2630281
bente kaizer
9 hours ago
I sometimes wonder how Nati can work at her desk with so much going on in the petite salon. I wonder if she would like a dedicated office space with a proper door.
caroline gooder
3 hours ago
There is a desk area upstairs she can also use when the heat is finished. Her files are upstairs or in the new China cabinet bottom drawers that she claimed.

caroline gooder
3 hours ago
Antoine is now 13, and his mother wants the pool built in the back. That would bring him and his friends for a visit. Dan's children could also visit more during the year.

caroline gooder
3 hours ago
After the heating system is finished and the Grand Salon is done, then the apartments by the wood hanger will also be done. Steve is working on new wallpaper for even the rose room for the B&B and staff rooms. Upstairs in the attic, the bamboo room, Marie's bedroom, and bathroom and tiny room are being worked on. One day, Amaury and Natti will have choices of area. A new pool area and building could be built with a gite there for them.
WTF.. Caroline Gooder even knows the exact drawer location of Nattie's files and that Antoine's mother wants a pool built?? Who he she?

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
She really wasn't into getting the tree up and decorated, and seemed rather resigned about it all . . . she wished Jared was there to do it for her.
Just a little reminder of what Jared's capable of in the Christmas tree department.......

1702523524809.png

• Haha
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Nick the tree man is reading all of the comments on Dan’s video just released an hour ago and replied to a viewer. Thank you Nick for posting a reply! Hope you have a good holiday season and get a few days off to rest.

. Jennifer62389
1 hour agoI know nick is a tree guy but aren't those tree straps too tight? By the time someone notices the growth of the tree it will be choked.

hW3J4VKSvPr-glQ6XpmqTkQg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@oldmaninthewood
1 hour ago

I’ll be watching every millimetre of growth. It's a very windy site & I want the ties off asap. Any chance I don'tput stakes in but here is necessary, plus that is why I've screwed them, as opposed to nails.

@donnaschmink1801
40 minutes ago @oldmaninthewood thank you, you tip on the ivy growing up trees; helped us save a young black walnut! The high winds have destroyed so many of our trees in our woods. Lost our dear 75 year old White pine. Thank you, for all you do! We all appreciate your hard work!

bronwynchick5779
1 hour agoAre you sure Nick doesn’t have a Crane

hW3J4VKSvPr-glQ6XpmqTkQg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@oldmaninthewood
39 minutes ago
Sorry, no I haven't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
One thing I’ve noticed about the dump is that they don’t have quite so many parties anymore. I guess now that everyone has their regular shag they don’t need a drunken crowd to get lucky…. Good luck meeting anyone Marie.

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
In Brenda's world, it would have been worse if it was a Lalander that died, based on her previous post about Mhakotso.
988f8717-866b-4ca6-8a79-964c8f18b0e1_text.gif

Thank you, @LadyRed ❤

1702578762160.png

1702578799456.png

1702578563601.png

• Angry
  • Sad

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
LOL. Claiming that viewers disliked the dining chairs has opened the floodgates of everybody thinking it's okay to give their unsolicited interior design advice. That one backfired in her face...
Meanwhile FRK's InstaStories.
View attachment 2625546View attachment 2625547View attachment 2625548View attachment 2625549
View attachment 2625551
Marie is probably hoping to get some free goodies from Hotel Chocolat and Fanny will be seeking sponsorship from them!
---
Definitely salon chairs dining chairs do not come with four carvers. The stools were a separate lot Fanny just lied AGAIN

rriehallman4221
20 minutes ago
It wasn't the dining room chairs that needed to be replaced. You could have reupholstered the chairs yourself with the mass amount of fabric you have squirreled away

View attachment 2625626
@deegill1113
1 hour ago
Wait, aren’t your ceilings falling down around your head? No heat, no renovations and your guests and workers look miserable. Lady what are you doing?

View attachment 2625628
@user-oi7dx8tu1f
2 hours ago
Oh my. Chairs are too wide for the dining table. Another purchase must be made now.
Yes, they are so right. Why has she got wardrobes in the attic stuffed to the brim with expensive fabrics that she's either bought or been given? She hardly ever uses any of the material. I thought Snorty wanted to learn how to upholster chairs! The penultimate comment also shows how exasperated some of the fans will become. She should not be spending 200 (plus) thousand on the chapel plus the spending on trees and more furniture when she has rooms in the house where the walls are coming apart from the floors and ceilings. The woman is truly insane and more people are beginning to realise this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Dear Isabelle Jarvis

As you and the mob at your daughter's house read here daily, I am wondering what you make of you daughter's mouthpiece Caroline Gooder's recollection of how Gerry became part of your family?

It seems to me that your daughter has really stirred the pot this time and made your late husband seem like a creepy old man. I know you agree with her constant lying in order for her to make a quick buck, but surely to besmirch her own father in this way is beyond the pale? Did it upset you Isabelle that your family's little secret was exposed again in a very basic manner?

Will you be talking to your daughter and asking her to back peddle on this lie? Fancy at your age having to deal with an aging child as a daughter. You must live in despair.

• Heart
  • Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
C you next Tuesday
Has no money of her own for the chapel renovation yet flaunts
Another auction buy
In our faces and
Raves about her Truffle purchase.
Stupid bitch.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Just because Fanny says she was going to make a lemon merengue pie doesn’t mean she actually intended to. How convenient there were no eggs - says Fanny. Didn’t seem she had any lemons either. Just an excuse to visit the chickens because there is fuck all else happening at the shitoo. Also, who the hell makes lemon merengue pie in December - not typically a Christmas time dessert.

ps Fanny - just because you say Happy Advent once during each CD doesn’t make it an Advent video. You lazy cow!

• Heart
  • Haha

On Repeat

VIP Member
Like them or loathe them, the Pethericks are knocking Fanny's vlogs and Chapel restoration into a cocked hat. I hope this will be the focus that will insipre Michael to overcome whatever his problems may be. None of them are work shy that's for sure. This whole series on the Convent Chapel and the Organ has been a delight to watch and I like their format.

Not a Dan fan due to his constant risk taking and disrespect for tools/equipement BUT again a worker and he's just leaving Fanny in his wake.

Her star like the stars in her Chapel are fading slowly bit by bit.

Surely now, with the latest buy a star beg and then the very badly timed arrival of even more (positive there's more to come from that auction) unnecessary furniture purchases. More expensive clothes, the decadent purchase of ultra expensive white truffles it's about time people began to wake up. There is beginning to be more criticsm now than ever before and she'll hate this as she's not use to not being told she's special and precious. This is why she's putting out piss poor vlogs, she's finally copped the right arse about it and has had a strop.
I agree about the Pethericks. I have only watched Michael's earlier videos and have been "talked" into watching the Pethericks. I am impressed.
I enjoy that they are clean and tidy in their work, they achieve their goals, and the work is professional. The kitchen is a beauty. I also like having Nick Moon as an extra, he is grounded.
Michael is a great loss as a friend for Stephanie Jarvis. Something bad went down with that friendship and it is Stephanie Jarvis's loss.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
ceejaymueller5664
7 minutes ago
Please put a sweater on that dog in the house you're cold he's cold

catherinewhite8819
20 minutes ago
What is really annoying me is why do you not have heating?? You have spent a fortune on the new system, could you explain to us the reason it isn’t working please?

carolelee9238
30 minutes ago
Just wondering when does the new heating system kick in

BarbaraatQueensAvenueTarot
1 hour ago
Do you still not have heating?
r.h.4567
51 minutes ago
Will you ever get electricity ran to the chandelier in the dining room?

debbievivian6315
1 hour ago
My request is for someone to paint the kitchen pantry cupboard. I know you will be doing the kitchen later but please

please please someone just give the cupboard doors a fresh coat of paint . I promise it will make a lot of difference. They just look so dirty.
lindametten4010
2 hours ago
The red wallpaper must go, it does not match the rest of your home.sorry.

costrow3100
2 hours ago
Didn’t they have a new heating system installed a few months ago? Is it broken?
---
user-oy9tp9cb5r
3 hours ago
What happened to the new heating system?
---
0999milky
3 hours ago
I thought the new heating system would heat the chateau is it working yet? Love the new chairs though I never noticed the old ones but as you don’t mind comments about people’s dislikes could please paint the pantry door in the kitchen It just that my eyes always zoom in on it in the background and it needs a freshen up
---
mariahoulihan9483
4 hours ago
I thought the lemon curd filling looked a bit runny.. hope it sets though. fingers crossed
---
user-jg6wd9xv4v
4 hours ago
Now will you replace that awful red Chinese wall paper? It just doesn't go with a French chateau

• Haha
  • Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
FFS ..... there are heaps of cookery books at lalande but FRK couldn't make hot dog rolls because the WiFi was down and she couldn't Google recipes.

• Haha
  • Sick

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Fanny

1. instead of 'buying' a star for Mmakhotso, send the money to her family.

2. instead of 'buying' a star for Ian, send the money to Cancer Research.

3 instead of 'buying' a star for Christophe, put that money aside to go towards your court fees, as I suspect his partner regrets the day he ever set foot at the hovel.

You stated you were going to do a memorial garden for these poor souls but you'd have to show something for that. We only have your word that you've put :ROFLMAO: your own money :ROFLMAO: into buying them and we know that means jack shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32