The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @T Rex for naming the thread, you stunning theropod on the go.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:11 PM
Just a friendly reminder, I am also offering chapel star adoption opportunities. The money raised will be spent on whatever catches my eye.

IMG_4873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, billybudd, Tartuffe and 71 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 6:16 PM
Well my old hags, puffs and probably a few pianos I am not one who shares anything personal on social media but the last few years have been very tough culminating in losing my Mum recently. I am utterly bereft but you buggers are keeping me going you are there in the middle of the night to make me snort with laughter (no I am nothing like that twit) and keep me distracted on something utterly trivial for a minute.So thank you and if I haven't been keeping up with people's personal issues over the last few weeks this is why but you're all in my thoughts esp @Lochness Monster No need to respond to this just make me laugh with some waspishly cutting Fanny humour.

• Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Sunnee and 56 others

TorontoGWM
VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:06 PM
IMG_5416.png

Please excuse my language…

The bleeping witch went shopping with her bleeping shopaholic gay boyfriend and bought more bleeping porcelain and then came home to a bleeping gourmet meal cooked by her bleeping personal chef. But she expects us to adopt a bleeping star and send her bleeping money for her bleeping chapel renovation. What the duck???????????

IMG_5418.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Hercule P, shatcho shiek and 54 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Dec 4, 2023

Hanni.png

1701715295913.png

1701715662099.png

Hanni 3.png

Screenshot (37).png

1701715145193.png

jill scott
13 hours ago
I love seeing Hanni there, i nominate HER for mischievous xmas elf

You-sit-on-a-throne-of-lies.-Elf.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Demi-sec, kitchenwitch and 50 others

Madame de Pompanddoodoo

VIP Member

Dec 4, 2023
Just doing a La La stocktake, stimulated by some fans' comments and also comments on the zero gain in property value. Also hope some of the frenzied fans read this as a courtesy reminder of the current inhabitable status of the farmhouse.

Current projects:
1. THE BASICS - infrastructure to be habitable
1.1 Working heating - replacement units
and new/expanded units needed
1.2 Water pressure? (toilet not flushing)
1.3 Hot water?
1.4 Windows - rotted, repainting throughout
1.5 Damp/mould problems especially
back corridor
1.6 Ceiling fix for recent leaks back
corridor and kitchen
1.7 Facade falling down
1.8 Shutters at risk of falling down, some
need replacement
1.9 No roof contingency savings plan
1.10 Mouse infestation in kitchen. Bats and
Owls have to be tolerated due to
protected status.
1.11 External stairs to gites, fire stairs

2. WORKING AREAS (ie contribute to earning money) - practicalities for community living & BnB, Gites
2.1 Kitchen - working stove, suitable bench
tops for food prep and storage (height and
surface). SJ desired a new fridge and
stove.
2.2 Downstairs Loo
2.3 Gites - Natti's needs completion,
upgrade Nic's & Marquis apart, Gerry's to be
built/completed
2.4 Peacock bedroom & wallpaper -
currently half a wall of paper missing
2.5 Locks on all bedroom and gite doors.
NOTE: The pantry/wine cellar has one.

3. PUBLIC AREAS
3.1 Grand Salon - panelling
3.2 Winter salon - library shelves
3.3 Petite salon - functioning however desire
to paint it purple
3.4 Dining Room - still waiting for final
curtain (16 years) and the tutorial (2 years)
3.5 Patio area - stairs, wall, flooring/base
3.6 The Chapel - roof down, windows almost
complete, the restoration internally
3.7 Leisure area - the pool, swimming pond,
& THE OG......THE LAKE

4. PRIVATE AREAS
4.1 SJ bedroom/office/dressing
room/bathroom - walls, floor, decor
4.2 China Pantry completion, at moment
just concrete floor, incomplete walls
4.3 Attic completion - one half strewn with
junk

I can't do the garden part. I'm too over the BS. Please feel free to add/edit.

ALL of the above was written by Rory on 18/11/21. Over 2 years ago now. As far as I can see the ONLY thing that has been started on that list is the roof (vaulted ceiling) in the chapel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, TwistedCookieReal2, Goatlady6 and 49 others

Thank You @tuffiti, you are an absolute GOAT (Greatest Of All Time).

Patreon video. This one´s not very good for your blood pressure... :mad:
FP.jpg

Just a reminder, there is a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope this is me in 25 years, because it will mean I still have a sense of joie de vivre!
If you can, listen with the music, it's roughly 10 seconds and will make you smile!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for the new thread as per usual @ComtesseRose and also to @T Rex for naming it.

---------

Where to begin.

1. Fanny for the love of God leave the bleeping workmen alone, unless you want another accident on your hands. You want it done, let them do their job.

2. Thank goodness the Hanni Jumping Bean has gone, she's enough to make my head spin.

3. Marie, you're pulling out all the stops with your 'non beige' food really pushing for the cook gig for next season.

4. ....aaaand right on cue, back in his natural habitat, the Lesser Spotted South African Gurner/50% off Hugh Grant has arrived. One jumping loon leaves and an even more unsavoury one arrives.

I wonder if the Lily Silk outfits were ordered in anticipation for a possible day in court following the accident, is that why the Gurner is really there at the moment sans Mama Gurner?

1702276748867.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you Comtesse Rose for the new thread.

Can you imagine Stephanie making her chateau available to the local community for a fireworks display?
No, either can I.

Start watching at 13.43.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you Comtesse Rose for the new thread.

Can you imagine Stephanie making her chateau available to the local community for a fireworks display?
No, either can I.

Start watching at 13.43.

No, she'd have a bring your own sparklers or buy them on the door at a knock down price of 50 euros for two (buy one, get one free).
1702278408348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
FFS ..... there are heaps of cookery books at lalande but FRK couldn't make hot dog rolls because the WiFi was down and she couldn't Google recipes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the new thread as per usual @ComtesseRose and also to @T Rex for naming it.

---------

Where to begin.

1. Fanny for the love of God leave the bleeping workmen alone, unless you want another accident on your hands. You want it done, let them do their job.

2. Thank goodness the Hanni Jumping Bean has gone, she's enough to make my head spin.

3. Marie, you're pulling out all the stops with your 'non beige' food really pushing for the cook gig for next season.

4. ....aaaand right on cue, back in his natural habitat, the Lesser Spotted South African Gurner/50% off Hugh Grant has arrived. One jumping loon leaves and an even more unsavoury one arrives.

I wonder if the Lily Silk outfits were ordered in anticipation for a possible day in court following the accident, is that why the Gurner is really there at the moment sans Mama Gurner?

View attachment 2623020
🧵Stephanie Jarvis you heartless con I wonder if the Lily Silk outfits were ordered in anticipation for a possible day in court following the accident,

• Heart
FFS ..... there are heaps of cookery books at lalande but FRK couldn't make hot dog rolls because the WiFi was down and she couldn't Google recipes.
Why does she need to make hot dog rolls?
Are they a delicacy in France? I mean, they're less than $2 for a bag of eight here in the US.
Such drama......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks @ComtesseRose for this brilliantly named thread.

I would imagine that Fanny would have been better off giving her $235 for a star to MM grandmother rather than grandstanding and actually pushing the narrative that bereaved people should buy a star. This is evil, callous, dishonest and vile.

Hey Fanny you fake Oxford graduate, did you ever read Chaucer? Well you wizened old hypocrite you remind me of one of Chaucer's characters from the Canterbury Tales.Fanny acts all pious and as though she is doing good just like the Pardoner in Chaucer's Pardoners tale who takes the moral high ground, criticises others all while selling fake relics and pardons. Don't want to give Fanny ideas but he sold sheep bones and said they were the bones of Saints- if Fanny could get away with this she would be in that field killing her sheep with her own bare man hands.

The Pardoner is portrayed as greedy and selfish (“The Canterbury”). He wants more money, food, and drink than he is entitled to (Chaucer 166). He is obsessed with money and constantly talks about it (Chaucer 154-156). He sells sheep bones while passing them off as a cure for ailments (Chaucer 64-74).

The Pardoner wants to cash in on religion in any way he can, and he does this by selling tangible, material objects—whether slips of paper that promise forgiveness of sins or animal bones that people can string around their necks as charms against the devil.

Interestingly too- this is how the Pardoner appears-remind you of anyone?

He presents himself as someone of ambiguous gender and sexual orientation, further challenging social norms. The narrator is not sure whether the Pardoner is an effeminate homosexual or a eunuch (castrated male).
---
er-ut9ls5th2w
3 hours ago
When they repaired Notre Dame cathedral after the fire, they too built supporting arches to make repairs. Did any of the craftsman working on your chapel also work on repairing Notre Dame?

EhCOiVeMm3r9Y7gss-uIOrpl=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@TheChateauDiaries

59 minutes ago
Our paintwork restorers are currently working on Notre Dame!
---
e-iOEGD6oG6XpbxzjftVZOqw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@michaelt8727
3 hours ago (edited)
I have a dozen eggs in my fridge and thought that I could send them by overnight express post to Lalande. However, on checking, French rules on importing eggs from the US are about as clear as eggnog. They'd get held up in French customs for a week or two, arriving at the chateau in poor condition and so the bottom line is you'll have to patiently wait for your hens to shell out a few. In the meantime, drink more hot chocolate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t you all love to start a cold December Monday with a fresh new thread?
Thank you as always @ComtesseRose and congrats to @T Rex for the perfect title.

Now where did we end the last thread? Where were we?
Let me see…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s try and have the most impact with the thread title. A title about the Adopt A Star campaign was really needed this week.

• Heart
  • Wow
IMG_5495.jpeg

Following the Adopt a Star fundraising campaign, the Chatelaine de Monetization will be selling the following relics with certificates of authenticity created by Permasmile:

1. Finger of St. Joseph - 100 Euros (100 available)
2. Nipple of Mary - 125 Euros (30 available)
3. Foreskin of Christ - 200 Euros (1000 available)
4. Vile of Anmoury’s Sweat - 750 Euros (none currently available because he hasn’t sweated or done any real work in over a year)

The Chatelaine will share no liability and send no refunds if it is later found out that the relics are fake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Let’s try and have the most impact with the thread title. A title about the Adopt A Star campaign was really needed this week.
Adopt a star, endorse a scammer.
-
Click below and Look at LieLance’s Adopt a star, support a grifter campaign.
---
She probably grifted the adopt a star in the chapel idea from this project. She has no original ideas:
---
The Notre Dame chapel will not be completed until around the first week of December, 2024. Is that when the chapel paint restorers will show up at LieLande? Early 2025?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Since when is Marie so close with Potts? what's with the over the top welcome hug?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Since when is Marie so close with Potts? what's with the over the top welcome hug?
And he chose to ignore Fanny and go straight to Marie and to enthusiastically hug Marie before taking his hot chocolate from Fanny. Weird. Seriously, click and watch. He hugs Marie more enthusiastically than Snorts hugged Potts in South Africa. What’s up? Potts has shagged Fanny, Ruthie, Tess and should we now add Marie to the list? Is that why Marie has been over the top happy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.