The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patreon video. This one´s not very good for your blood pressure... :mad:
View attachment 2621780

Here you can sponsor the grifter if you believe her lies about the historical (in)significance of the chappel: https://shop.chateaudelalande.com/collections/adopt-a-star . Unfortunately a lot of patreons have already done so. :censored:
Sigh……… How dumb are these patrons?!?!!!
This woman is wealthy is every possible definition! She can afford all this on her own money and the grift she has collected so far! And she has the GALL to say she adopted 4 stars herself? So a grand total of €800 of her own money, max?!

My Sunday was going so well… Alas! Stephanie Jarvis exists.

Edit: the video is playing just fine for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did Fanny go to Oxford Brookes not Oxford university?
Possibly.

During the ‘ tour’ of Dans yurt it did feel homely, and despite random boxes and building odds and ends he has made it comfortable. Fanny’s shatoo has nowhere that is warm, comfortable or that you do not have to duck under a chandelier or move piles of china or random junk to sit down.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

This pair only have 40k subscribers but Fanny they got govt funding it doesn't all go to Paris you lying sack of tit

From the comment section.
Whoever could mean zedblackworth?

@zedblackworth3087
48 minutes ago
you should have way more subscribers this is true restoration and the building is important

3 replies

3NfRE-nHbzZglGKpfTP8WUhC=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@m.m.6670
35 minutes ago
Unfortunately the YouTube algorithm works in a way that you get "punished" if you're not posting regularly. If they posted one or two videos per week every single week - they would get pushed more to new audiences.

yGJ96vBkbLvSyn3CCR4IoBJg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@zedblackworth3087
27 minutes ago
such a shame some channels are literally raking it in and doing nothing with the money but spend it on frippery and travel

3NfRE-nHbzZglGKpfTP8WUhC=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@m.m.6670
24 minutes ago
@zedblackworth3087 Too true!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Judging by yesterday's phone shot, Mummy has also aged considerably recently. There were times in the past when she looked so much better than Fanny. Fanny does look awful, especially when she scrapes her hair back, that, plus her wrinkles and her style of dress, make her look at least 70. A shame because her naturally dair hair now re-emerging could make her look much younger but she doesn't do herself any favours and the botched Botox has caused a lot of damage. She should also stop using the black eyeliner, it looks terrible.
Also if she continues with her current regime, her eyebrows are going to disappear into her hairline.

• Haha
where is tonight's cobbled together flog Fanny. I have spotted another lie Fanny has spun. Year on year she has feigned excitement about Christmas and all the preparations again all just for show-once more she really couldn't give a shite

• Heart
She can afford all this on her own money and the grift she has collected so far! And she has the GALL to say she adopted 4 stars herself? So a grand total of €800 of her own money, max?!
It's not her own money.
She is adopting stars with money that she has grifted.
It's the same money from the same pot . . . it's a marketing ploy by Stephanie to get more money.
She's not paying for anything . . . she uses other people's money.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I still laugh to myself over my mental confusion when told she was a trained opera singer and what I heard when she sang. I believed it but then it sounded so nasty I couldn't match what I was told with what I was hearing - so I had a kind of cognitive dissonance for a bit.
She warbles shakily and is far too loud and keen to show off what she thinks is a talent. She drowns out everyone else, several of whom are much better singers than she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's not her own money.
She is adopting stars with money that she has grifted.
It's the same money from the same pot . . . it's a marketing ploy by Stephanie to get more money.
She's not paying for anything . . . she uses other people's money.
Tax free ebegging money. 4 stars, herself, the tartan terror, millionaires Percy and Mummy. How predictable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That is why I believe she never graduated from Oxford she is far too ill educated. Maybe she went to secretarial college in Oxford? Fanny did you graduate? If you did please show the photos. If you remain silent we know the answer.
I think it's been proved that she did attend Somerville College at Oxford but there has been no evidence of her graduation. Knowing Fanny, there would be photos if she had graduated.

Reactions: 18
Look at Fanny and revolting Snorts here. Both have changed so much Fanny's lips have doubled in size since then and Snorts sound less like he has swallowed a plum

This flog you get to see Snort's Granny and Grandad with their naff tacky tree

---
I think it's been proved that she did attend Somerville College at Oxford but there has been no evidence of her graduation. Knowing Fanny, there would be photos if she had graduated.
Exactly I don't believe she graduated I think she dropped out

Reactions: 16
If the Nadaillac family was so hot to trot in love with the chapel, they would have saved it decades before selling the Dump to the grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pott's is so unattractive smarmy he looks facially like an umpa lumpa. He is a grifting oily creep-touch of the Nigel Farage about him too or pity Arthur Daly
Potts and Snorts have that same smarmy look - oh they are just so clever and you lot are dumb!
I could slap both of their faces --- a lot !!! :cautious::mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Also if she continues with her current regime, her eyebrows are going to disappear into her hairline.
She looked so much better, more softer, before Snorts came onto the scene. Why she lets him direct what she wears is, to me, mind boggling. I'm sure he's also had input on her makeup choices as well. He's revolting!🤮 and she's plain stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look at Fanny and revolting Snorts here. Both have changed so much Fanny's lips have doubled in size since then and Snorts sound less like he has swallowed a plum

---

Exactly I don't believe she graduated I think she dropped out
I agree. I think she dropped out when she snagged a fiancé. She was sent to university to get her Mrs. Degree, to find a wealthy husband. Once she landed a wealthy fiance, she dropped out to get married. ( recall the stories of Mummy routinely dropping off Fanny as a teen to crash parties of wealthy families to which she had not been invited? ) She went to a very small all women university in the Oxford system, only a few hundred people per class? If she had graduated, she would have announced that she was a graduate of Oxford every time she opened her mouth And would prominently display a photo of her graduation or degree. She only says she “ attended” Oxford or ” when I was at university.”

She got married, then quickly wanted a divorce, ran away from the marriage to Ollie’s house, and then dragged out the divorce for many, many years haggling over a divorce settlement. I believe she got a significant amount of money in her divorce for the very limited time that she was actively involved in the marriage, and part of his money was used as part of the down payment for the Dump.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
We weren't that's why we sold the overpriced pad to Stefanny! ;)
….. you are one of them? The only one I know from the family is … is…

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! is it you? Is it you?

IMG_4702.gif

@Le Baiseur I told you I had a feeling I told you!

This is the best day in my life! I never thought that joining this site with all these hateful people would give me such a pleasure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.