Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocktailGirl

The first snow of winter over my loch this morning:

lightsnow.JPG

The forecast had been for an hour of 'light snow/sleet' in the early hours.

8 inches and three hours later...... out with the snow shovels!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

CocktailGirl

I hesitated as to whether I should post this, but thought you might like a taste of the comments on MMM from 3 days ago which I have only just read. Somebody really really really doesn't like Fanny. It makes some of our comments here about her sound quite kind. I have not copied all of it, but here is a taste, you'll get the idea:
mmm1.JPG

mmm2.JPG

etc etc etc..........
mmm4.JPG

Time for a drink I think :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
Maybe he's allergic to albumen :unsure:

'Most people are more allergic to the egg white than the yolk as it contains more protein. Heating can destroy the allergic protein in the egg white. For this reason some people can eat hard-boiled egg or other food with cooked eggs and not get symptoms. This does not mean that the allergy is gone.'
He is not allergic to anything apart from work! It's all just attention seeking!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
if Fanny actually loved him, she would not have shown their obvious reactions.
There is no romantic love between Fanny and Snorty. There is some platonic, 'like tolerence' between two emotionally-stunted people in a warped, mutually co-dependent, transactional relationship. Fanny & Snorty are parasitic narcissists feeding off each other and using their 'relationship' to reach their individual goals and prop up their frail, needy egos.

Fanny & Snorty are both very insecure and share similar interests/personality traits (shopping, hoarding, travelling, decorating, lazy, shallow, greedy, lying, egotistical). They hide behind the facade of the 'perfect couple' and believe everyone is jealous and envious of them. They use CD a way to keep up appearances, posting fake lavish lifestyles and fantasies to maintain their ideal that they are better or more powerful than others. (ex: Snorty moving furniture around the shitoo or sidelining Mummy).

Two narcissists in a relationship is a power dynamic. They try and manipulate each other, and both will not accept that they are being manipulated because they think they are too intelligent or powerful to be manipulated by anyone else. Thus the insults, put downs and editing of the vlogs to 'highlight' each other in a poor light. Fanny & Snorty are playing a game and they both think they are winning.

To a narcissist, a partner is an object that will be used for their personal gain and benefit. Fanny & Snorty need each other to boost their confidence and constantly praise each other for their looks, achievements, and accomplishments. Their relationship allows Snorty to pretend he's not gay and allows Fanny to live out her princess fantasy. That's what drive's their relationship - not love.

• Heart

CocktailGirl

There are still questions being asked about whether DTM actually owns the crispy chateau. Two days ago a man that photographed the place back in 2019 and who claims he originally introduced DTM to the owner, said on his FB page that it was "not purchased yet".

This comment followed, but remains unanswered:
dtmowner.JPG

Just in case anyone still cares :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Why did none of us think of this one before…wait for it…

The Accountant’s Folly

thank you, thank you very much, I’ll be here all week…

• Haha

MsPitstop

VIP Member
I'm 23 seconds into the latest load of crap from Stef and she's already fucked up her timeline. Sabina is leaving, hugs creepy uncle, who is wearing a purple jumper and wool-leather vest over the top. Stef comes back inside from waving Sabrina goodbye and uncle is now wearing a blue jumper and yellow vest. She's taking the piss.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Fanny was born in 1975.
---
This is just sad that Fanny targets this group of grief stricken viewers. How does the grifter sleep at night?

OmaAdams
33 minutes ago (edited)
I lost 2 children last year. 2022 was a year i wish i was able to skip. The very core of me was changed. I will try to do 2 stars for my children that i lost last year

user-rb5sf4su7y
54 minutes ago
I will be purchasing a star for my Grandma June, I loved her dearly. I know she would be tickled, as she was the most devoted Catholic and her faith was everything to her. It also makes me smile that your beautiful chapel ceiling matches the one at my home parish, St. Augustin, in Des Moines, IA. I feel particularly fond of this project. I so agree with trying to do this all at once

@goldenineke
1 hour ago
I hope I can afford to buy two stars in memory of my nephews Dr Willem Alexander Henskens and Samuel Joseph Henskens who both died by suicide, Willem just before Christmas 2020 and Sam this year, 2023

jodiekeast6588
3 hours ago
I will be adopting a star in memory of my daughter who was only 12 when she was taken from us. If only I could build something as beautiful as the chapel for my child. Thank you Stephanie for giving us a chance to have our loved ones remembered,

sharongaines3043
2 hours ago
Would like to adopt a star in memory of my brother. X
It is utterly deplorable and appalling.
Has Fanny done calculations of how many stars she needs to sell?
This idea of adopting a star was probably Fanny’s idea of all things bright and wonderful .
Rather than being joyful Fanny has hit a deep nerve of grief for too many in the comments already. She has not made known the cost. Imagine if when Pottys heavily edited pictures are put online and the cost revealed is too much for these grieving viewers.

Personally I would like to buy a star for the LALANDE FASHION STUDENT MMHATSKO, IAN THE PLASTERER and CHRISTOPHE . Maybthey rest in peace and their star always shine bright despite Lalande.
Fanny is greedy , lying and the only star she values is a 5 star hotel.

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Hey Chatelaine, while you’re at it, can you return the Gay Twank to Emmaus along with all the other unnecessary crap and trash?

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Lady Avonlea & @JackSpratt for naming the thread, I merged two nominations into one. Thank you to all who nominated.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Kickintheass

VIP Member

Friday at 10:34 PM
Well my day took a nose dive. Hubby (60) went to Dr for blood tests this morning, mentioned being a bit breathless at times so did an ECG and the day went off plan. Sent to hospital, more tests and ended up having pacemaker fitted due to heart beat not exceeding 40bpm.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Jules100, Balmoral and 49 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Sunday at 4:35 AM
graciemckitten said:
I agree. Michael just didn’t like Stephanie pressuring him to pretend to be her faux lover/ boyfriend. She really pushed that narrative and it made him uncomfortable. She showed up in Venice in lingerie and pretended they were having romantic moments, and was constantly all over him like a bad rash.

In contrast, Stephanie tries not to touch her 3 year lover/ darling Miss Chatelaine with even a ten foot pole. When they plan their yearly faux kiss/ hug, it looks extremely staged and there is no sexual chemistry between them at all. Any kiss/ hug comes off as an inappropriately creepy mother/ son relationship that the neighbors like to gossip about. Just gross.

So much time and events have passed, that I don’t think Michael and Stephanie can ever reclaim that level of chemistry again. IMHO, I think Michael is disgusted by her hooking up with Snorts and her true greedy personality has become too intense to tolerate. She owes a lot to Michael. He helped her set up her channel, encouraged her, and appeared in her videos to help her get established on YouTube. She used him just like she does every person that has the misfortune to cross your path, and then dump them one she has finished using them, and moves on to her next mark.
It is pretty sad. MP did A LOT for her- if it wasn't for him introducing her to YT and Patreon, she'd still be struggling to pay the electrics, and relying on Potts and Baghead Nick to help her pay to keep the crumbling abode afloat. I still don't know what the appeal of Snorts is- he's vile, young enough to be her child, faffs about doing shite all, dresses her like a granny, and they constantly bicker like children.

Fanny, we know you read here: It's time to adult up and purge- anyone can set a forking table- it's not rocket science. It would be cheaper to hire an actual Project Manager or "real" assistant than keep the "mooch" around. Such crap results- everyone (even your Patreons) know there are skeletons in your closet, and yet they still open their wallets every month while you do nothing but travel, shop and put up terrible wallpaper. Your channel could be so much better than it is- yet, you rely on the opinions of an idiot 20+ years your junior, and he is doing you no favours- your channel has become so dull that even half the Tattlers are too bored to watch it, let alone comment on it. Look at your viewer and dwindling Patreon #s- they are sad.

• Heart
Reactions:You, banshee ob, Jules100 and 42 others

Cleo's Asp
Chatty Member

Sunday at 3:39 PM
Pekey said:
Thank you for the vid Tuffiti !

Well.......... who is going to buy a Star on the roof of the chapel ????
The same INSANE people who bought Dan's Christmas Ornament ! o_O

Here's a thought Fanny...... want more $$ for the Chapel ? Sell your flat in London you grifter !
Yes, who wants to buy a ceiling star in a chapel that is of no historical significance (as stated in a survey) and which will never be open to the public, so you're unlikely to ever see your star? No one will know you have a star there as, hopefully, no names will appear on the stars. The building is owned by a wealthy woman who begged for money for the upkeep of the chapel and her house, despite being richer than most of the donors. This woman allowed her chapel to be used for what looked like an S and M underwear photoshoot; a fake Moonie wedding show, and a dinner party. When she dies, the chateau and chapel will either go to her gormless, uneducated toy boy, or to other rich members of her family, so why would you "buy" a chapel ceiling star in such a place? There are many vulnerable buildings of great historical significance which need saving, and countless people starving in our world. If you have money to spare, use it in a more thoughtful way and make a real difference. Do this, rather than giving your money to a woman who spends thousands and thousands on designer clothes; expensive wallpaper; luxury hotels; champagne, and world travel. She does not need or deserve your hard-earned cash!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Jules100, Arfarf and 41 others

Tartuffe

Sunday at 4:13 PM
Thank you, @tuffiti, for the Patreon Q&A. Boy is it a shitshow!

This explains some of the dysphoric dysfunction at the HMN, especially in the decor department, and how utterly stupid, impulsive, irresponsible, and irrational Stephanie Jarvis is: we're completely at the mercy of auctions and discounted lots. "We can't choose the amounts that we get." We're only spending endless hours trolling auction sites and junk shops, bidding on crap, being taken by smarmy dealers, paying massive sums for storage because we can't collect our lots in time, renting a van and driving across Europe to pick up our newfound treasures, and forking over a marquis' ransom each month to live my dream. We have no control over any of it. We get what we get. AND I LOVE IT. But none of it fits, or works, or is enough. We'll just keep shifting it around. Whatever is available!

hopeless.JPG

And -- YUCK -- Phyllis' rat nest is getting longer. It will be down to his butt soon.

Last edited: Sunday at 4:21 PM
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Jules100, Arfarf and 41 others

Fennelbug

VIP Member

Wednesday at 10:29 PM
We aren’t the only ones who are disgusted by Philip- it is now becoming a ground swell in the comments. All of the ‘regular’ fan favorites are gone (due to Philip) all of Steph’s real friends are gone (due to Philip), it only stands to reason, her Patreons are finally
falling away. Eventually Stephanie’s dreams of becoming a television presenter will fall away. (Due to Philip, once again). No viable broadcast company would ever allow Snorts to be her ‘sidekick’. Ollie is a practice run (too little, too late) . Definitely Michael Petherick would have been in
the running as a package deal and possibly Dan Preston too, as a runner up. Never ever ever Philip Janssen. Steph put her eggs in the worst basket. And THAT basket is strangled in ladies’ jeggings. C’est la vie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Looking-Glass Madness, Spirit of place and 41 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Saturday at 2:01 AM
Tartuffe said:
Phyllis a hoarder???? His plates are now openly stacked on window sills.

View attachment 2590681

The shittoo is one large dump. Trash is piled everywhere. No one is bothered.

View attachment 2590683
Here's my theory and Snorty can't hide his excitement, although you can't tell from his groin shots because he's got nothing there.
  • Natti told Fanny during the offseason early in 2023 that this would be her last B&B season and she would be leaving the shitoo.
  • That's when Fanny put on a full-court press to entice FRK back to the shitoo to take over from Natti.
  • Snorty was so excited at the prospect of Natti leaving he couldn't wait to take over her office and transform it into his China Room.
  • Snorty scoured the shitoo for a make-shift china cabinet and at the first chance he got moved that old bookcase downstairs into the office.
  • Snorty, "Natti, you don't mind if I start moving my china in to your office do you? Who cares what you think, you're leaving anyways and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti, "Where is FRK going to sit when my office becomes your China Room?"
  • Snorty, "FRK can renovate the pizza oven room or maybe sit in the Bootroom/Flower room! Who cares, you're leaving and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti, "Dios Mio, there's no more space in the bookcase, so no place for any more of your dishes."
  • Snorty, "No problem, I'll just pile these dishes on the window sill for the time being? Who cares what you think, you're leaving anyways and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti's desk chair won't get cold before Snorty finishes transforming that space entirely into his China Room cum Liquor Cabinet
Maria & Pavlina have left the shitoo because they can't stomach the prospect of being stuck in at the HMN another year with the terrible trio of Fanny, Snorty & FRK. Narcissistic Fanny is working overtime trying to hoover people back to the shitoo so she has some content, no matter how lame CD is (ex: Andi, Sabine, Wendy). She also tried out a return guest to possibly cook next season. Who else is going to make an appearance? Fanny is getting desperate.

Between MM's death, Percy's illness, Christophe Frey's death, the taxman, patrons dropping and 'staff/volunteers fleeing the shitoo like rats off a sinking ship, it's no wonder Fanny looks like crap. No amount of Chapel reno or Fanny's fake cheerfulness will make it better.

2023 has been Fanny's annus horribilis and it's all her own doing! Don't imagine 2024 will be any better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Jules100, Albee and 41 others

tuffiti

Sunday at 1:15 PM
Patreon video - late as usual. #FreeLancelot

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, banshee ob, Granola Chic and 37 others

As always, thanks @tuffiti for the Patreon vlogs.
We have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

JackSpratt

VIP Member
This will be the shitoo before much longer, the wallpaper is already sliding off from the damp.

1701174400235.png
1701174410355.png
1701174437691.png

Hinge and Bracket are totally out of control on the spending, Tat n Ton know this, it's all over their faces but what can they do. Izzy Wizzy could care less, she's hanging on for the TB hanger on to pop off. Even MariE and odd bod Voodoo Chile Sabine couldn't hide their disbelief at the utter shite he got. When Fanny said she'd have a look after lunch, he still never took the cue and shut his gob. One of the vases, was like the one Grandad had, still it didn't register with him when she sarcastically says 'oh well, we must have that then'. It was wonderful cringe watching, I was hoping he'd smash them on the floor in a fit of rage because he was fuming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone send him this

1701174741885.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
During the patron Q&A last Saturday, one of the questions was about Chateau Diaries’ presence on TikTok - was it done by SJ or was a rogue channel using her footage. Girlish giggles from Stephanie (she’s getting too old for the girlish giggles) and, yes, it was her channel. She said something about a chap called Frederico (?) doing TT and IG for her.

Wasn’t managing social media meant to be part of the prancing twerp’s paid employment within the Lalande business empire? Alongside the exacting task of editing Crap Unwrapped (and bidding at online auctions).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Stephanie said that she didn't want to do a GoFundMe for the chapel because she wanted to do something that would give people something in return for their money. This is what she came up with as "the something" people would get? A website with their name on it that shows them which star is theirs? She can't be bothered with the work involved to do some sort of Lalande ornament or some type of Lalande memorabilia for people in exchange for their support? I am beyond irritated and angry.

I made fun of Dan and his $50 ornament. I thought it was excessively expensive for what it was. People bought it anyway because they love Dan. I don't love Dan, which is probably why I don't get it. But I will say this.......at least Dan did it right. At least he gave people something tangible for their money, even if it was crappy ornament. He did the marketing work correctly, made sure his fans got something as a token of his thanks for their support. Those people didn't buy an ornament, they paid him money to support his efforts.

My Christmas wish this year is simple. DON'T BUY INTO THE STEPHANIE JARVIS LOAD OF BS, PEOPLE. DO NOT BUY A STAR!! You have supported and enabled this grifter for far too long. For what? To be lied to, again and again and again!

• Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Yes, it's John's. Apparently, the only place she gets invited to anymore.
I mean, how many times has she featured that? I reckon she got three or four videos out of that one visit!
Whenever she is invited to someone else's home, such as John's, she takes other people with her, most of whom are probably unknown to the host. This time, it was Wendy Grimface. In the past, when Fanny visited other chateaux owners, (most of whom seem to have come to their senses and dropped her, at least the sensible ones have, such as Erin, and the antiques people), she then dragged Marie and others along with her. I'm also sick of everyone trying to emphasise that it's ok to have the dog at a dining table because they are allowed into French restaurants (where they are supposed to be on the floor, anyway). It is not ok to have the dog on your lap at a table, either in a restaurant or in someone else's home. It's the height of bad manners, it's unhygienic and bad training for the dog. She's obviously told John about the negative comments and because he likes dogs, he was out to prove he was ok with it but most people would not be, and they shouldn't encourage it. What with PJ leaving his hat on and the dog at the table, they are demonstrating their lack of class and manners and emphasising their ignorance, their feeling of entitled superiority, and lack of respect for others.

• Heart

tuffiti

Emalm keeps throwing out error messages, so am unable to upload the patreon video right now. Will keep trying - it has done this before and at some point today it should work again 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
How does one honour a French chapel by eating off of English plates featuring English Cathedrals? Oh right, her fake boyfriend only went to high school.

• Haha
Reactions: 34