Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
How many actual stars are there on the ceiling? She may run out of them if every single fan who has ever lost a loved one wants to buy and dedicate one. She is, as has been said, playing on people's vulnerability. She may have to allocate more than one name to each star. There are so many more charitable projects to which people could dedicate their donations, projects which could help to save lives; to fund medical equipment; provide food and water; to help restore a genuinely historic building which will be open to the public, or even just to put a bench in the garden or in a local park, where people can sit and rest or simply think about the one they loved. I doubt if Fanny herself will even pay for one star in her own chapel. Even if she is not using Patreon money to buy the hundreds of expensive gowns, etc., recently bought, the fact that she has enough of her own money to spend on all these luxuries but not on restoration, should prove to the fans, how insincere she is. She is obsessed by the chapel, especially by the decoration and the St. Joseph painting, despite the fact that the surveyors stated that it/they were of no historical significance and it was not essential for the building to be saved. As demonstrated, despite wanting to save it, she has never respected it, and is not religious anyway. For some reason, the vulnerable and gullible fans choose not to see this!
Recall she left one stained glass window at a restorer’s workshop for 6 years before coming back to pay for the restoration and to have the window delivered and installed. She was taking luxury vacations several months out of the year during that time but wouldn’t prioritize paying the bill to retrieve the window. It wasn’t a priority.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Nettle flower

I rewatched Snorts showing F4f his crappy glass vases. The knowing looks everyone gave each other around the table!! Uncle was shaking his head looking pretty disgusted. Snorts and SJ must see this.
No one likes Filup! Do you think he will be dumped soon? SJ has had decent looking boyfriends, I wonder what her ex's think of him especially the ones still in her thrall?

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
I see a theme with F4F- "With the holidays upon us, dig deep into your purses, fellow Patreons and viewers, and buy ME a new lake/chapel/heating/structural supports for the Shittoo and Grand Salon, and in return, I will go on holiday and do fork all. I will reward you with vlogs of going on first-class holidays ("whee!"), buying more designer dresses than a person can possibly wear in one year, and just purchase some overpriced wallpaper to half-arsedly slap onto a damp wall. But I have a DOG now, so I am legit!" No, Fanny- your vlogs make me want to take your dog away and you should be paying US to watch this stupid travesty of your hot mess life.

• Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Don't hate me but that little dog is adorable . . . his parents . . . meh.
I think he's flipping cute AF. But yes, his humans are creeps.
All my life I've had big dogs, they're great for protection and active, outdoor lifestyles.
1701386553117.png

When my dog passed away summer before last and it was time to bring a new dog into my life, I sought out a lap dog. I live in an area that is 100+ 3-4 months out of the year and my house has a small yard- not good for a bigger dogs that need lots of exercise and outdoor time. I got my new dog from a rescue that specializes in small dogs. He's "travel size" but he has a huge personality, and gives me the same companionship and unconditional love my prior, big dog did. In addition to being travel size, he doesn't shed, makes tiny poops, and doesn't cost as much to feed. Lots of folks like to hate on small dogs, but I couldn't be happier.
1701386043342.png

Big thank you to @Jules100 for the commemorative tile of my sweet pup! It means the world to me! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I rewatched Snorts showing F4f his crappy glass vases. The knowing looks everyone gave each other around the table!! Uncle was shaking his head looking pretty disgusted. Snorts and SJ must see this.
No one likes Filup! Do you think he will be dumped soon? SJ has had decent looking boyfriends, I wonder what her ex's think of him especially the ones still in her thrall?
Snorts is literally cramming every corner with toot. I am a big fan of auctions and charity shops, but only buy stuff I really like and I do mix antiques with modern pieces- he just buys utter shit. The place just looks a bloody mess. His latest lamp find with the blue shade looks ghastly in the Chinese Takeaway room. Where can Aunt and Uncle just sit to relax or anyone else for that matter. It is a tip. Don't get me started on the curtains they have put in Fanny's pretend office-how is anyone a fan of hers anymore. As for the chapel funding and her acting so magnanimous about where "she" will find the money? Fanny you are a beggar and a con artist.

• Heart
Sadly, all the joking aside of what I'd like it to be for, I'm totally with you on this. This will answer why Aumary is in a state as he was probably working on this at the same time inside Potts room when it happened.

I keep thinking of that poor man's partner and children and what a truly horrible time they're going through. Then you look at that utter waste of time buying, buying, buying. The pair of them going off for a birthday lunch and getting pissed up.

I know she can't walk around in widows weeds but show some fucking decorum woman, someone has died as a result of an accident on your property. Do the decent thing and just rein it in a bit and shut that tit up in Narnia to count his baubles.
re: accident
Poor Wendy was frozen at the Shatoo!
The work on the heating has stopped, says Wendy. And then she tells us why!

Norma Scott I do not understand why the heating is still not finished. I could NOT live like that.
Wendy Grimwood
Author
it had to stop after the accident.
Norma Scott
I think it must be really complicated it is a really huge place to keep warm. I remember there is an underground pipe system i am not sure if it still works. Im glad they have some wood stoves to help a bit. I hope that they don't have to resort to carrying the hot water bottles about like poor Stephanie did years ago on one of the Chateau DIY programmes. It was quite amusing but sad at the same time.
2744.png
26c4.png
2744.png
26c4.png
2744.png
26c4.png
2744.png
26c4.png
2744.png
26c4.png
2744.png

Wendy Grimwood
Norma Scott it is so cold at least 3 layers required. There is no heating as the system was nearly ready to fire up when it had to stop so none of the systems work . Fan heaters oil heaters and wood burners are what we have . Moving about the Chateau is challenging. Hopefully they will have it working before Christmas.
Chris Godfrey
Top contributor
Wendy Grimwood do you have hot water or is that also connected to the heating system
Wendy Grimwood
Author
Chris Godfrey we have hot water thank goodness!
Michele Biring Pani
Top contributor
Chilly? You don’t have a fire in your room?

• Wow
  • Angry

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
barbarawaldorf330
14 hours ago
If only you spent so much time on celebrating your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rather than the chapel where he was worshiped.

@Sparrowdean
14 hours agoBy the same token, you should spend your time practicing what you preach, instead of watching YouTube vlogs.

Stephanfraudie continues lying nonstop. Read below.

@TheChateauDiaries

6 hours ago
The heating is paused because of the accident that happened at Lalande, and has nothing to do with funding (only the small final payment is outstanding). The current chapel and heating bill and the work on the grand salon so far have come to €400,000. I am trying to raise another €200,000 for the rest of the chapel and I'm also saving for the lake and facade. The plant delivery is important as the plants need time to establish . The renovation costs here are enormous, but we love every minute and it's a dream to see it coming together!
Let’s do some quick math and figure out how much Patreon money she’s received since April 2020. That’s what 32 months of Patreon? She shot up over 10K almost right away and has been as high as $35K for several months. Let’s be conservative and say the average over all the months is $28K allowing for fees etc. that’s around $900K. YouTube income is conservatively $350K since inception. She has B&B income to cover her household costs so that coming out of Patreon is bullshit. She’s also had sponsorships of probably $2500-$5000 per so that another $100K. All those estimates are conservative and assume she barely pays tax due to cooking the books. So out of $1.4 million dollars, she has set aside $400K. Where did the other $1M go Fanny?

• Heart
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Noooo that he might enjoy. A sucker punch to the throat would floor him and shut his obnoxious gob for a while. 🫤
---

How old was he in 1975, two?
Fanny was born in 1975.
---
This is just sad that Fanny targets this group of grief stricken viewers. How does the grifter sleep at night?

OmaAdams
33 minutes ago (edited)
I lost 2 children last year. 2022 was a year i wish i was able to skip. The very core of me was changed. I will try to do 2 stars for my children that i lost last year

user-rb5sf4su7y
54 minutes ago
I will be purchasing a star for my Grandma June, I loved her dearly. I know she would be tickled, as she was the most devoted Catholic and her faith was everything to her. It also makes me smile that your beautiful chapel ceiling matches the one at my home parish, St. Augustin, in Des Moines, IA. I feel particularly fond of this project. I so agree with trying to do this all at once

@goldenineke
1 hour ago
I hope I can afford to buy two stars in memory of my nephews Dr Willem Alexander Henskens and Samuel Joseph Henskens who both died by suicide, Willem just before Christmas 2020 and Sam this year, 2023

jodiekeast6588
3 hours ago
I will be adopting a star in memory of my daughter who was only 12 when she was taken from us. If only I could build something as beautiful as the chapel for my child. Thank you Stephanie for giving us a chance to have our loved ones remembered,

sharongaines3043
2 hours ago
Would like to adopt a star in memory of my brother. X

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
What a shambles Fanny and Snorty made of the Advent Calendar! Jared's calendar is certainly impressive but they have turned it into a mockery of what such a calendar is meant to be. First if all, as most adults know, Advent is the time leading up to Christmas and so, traditionally, Advent Calendars have 24 gifts for 24 days and they all start on 1st December even though Advent starts on a Sunday and so the date is not always the same. However, more importantly, Christmas is not Advent, but Fanny has made a sign for 25th December! It's true that some commercial calendars do include 25th these days but they are incorrect and an ex-Oxford student should know better. Advent calendars normally have a small gift for each day of Advent for the individual opening each day. As Fanny is the owner/boss, she could have put a small gift in for each person, even if it was just one of her never used acquisitions, but no, each day has something that will be consumed by everyone that day; it's part of the daily provisions. What is the point of that, putting a bottle of wine in it, for example which they will then all drink at dinner?
I wonder if Fanny will still be staying up till 5 am to hide daily provisions in her Advent Calendar when she is 60 or 70 and the gormless one is 40 or 50 if he's still around, that is. If she's got rid of him, she may have found another gay companion to pretend he's her boyfriend, maybe the not so hot flower guy will suffice.
PJ was awful, jiggling Lancelot around like that as if he is a rag doll. The two of them are making such idiots of themselves and they get worse and worse every day. At least, they are showing the world how stupid they are, so that's something, apart from the fact that some fans are even more stupid!

• Heart
Yesterdays crap offering was quite comical to watch. Snorts "mommy mommy mommy mommy" Fanny " not now mushrooms are more interesting than the cra you bought with my money ". Snorts pouting " Mommy mommy mommy, look at me pay attention to me". Fanny " alright I had my more interesting mushrooms, show me more crap we can't live without because your Gramma had one just like it". Snorts. "I don't know how much it cost because I don't care, its your money not mine". Fanny pans camera to catch everyone's faces.at the table.....on purpose..... they all looked disgusted... Pure entertainment

• Haha
  • Sick

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
BJJ’s balls baubles cannot go unmentioned.

This is his fourth Christmas at Lalande. Every year he’s been there he (sometimes with SJ, sometimes without her) has bought new Christmas decorations of every colour to fulfil his artistic vision of colour-theming for the multiple Christmas trees dotted around the house.

There are boxes and boxes and yet more boxes of tree decorations stashed away in Narnia. Every colour catered for. Every shape and size. Enough decorations for a plantation of trees.

In he waltzes with his shopping elves after this year’s bauble bonanza. He wants to do a tree in jewel colours - but seems to get stuck on colours, calling bronze “brown”. He says he hasn’t bought many new decorations, maybe 60 or 70.

They don’t need one more new decoration. It’s grostesquely excessive impulse buying. It’s the perfect opportunity for him to do something useful and pick up a clipboard, prance up to Narnia and work out which decorations go to which room. However, that would require making an effort and he is bone idle.

The Christmas trees always look like hideous. On a par with his idea of creating an elegant table setting. He and Stephanie win a medal for their collective exquisitely bad taste.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
We all know Fanny has dubious taste but whatever little taste she may have is being destroyed by PJ' s appalling taste. Those nasty, cheap, large plastic baubles! Time and again he shows his tasteless, childish junk and his serious shopping disorder. That place does not need one more Christmas bauble. Michael Petherick may have questionable taste in boyfriends but he would never have bought baubles like that or vases for that matter! Fanny has made a pretty awful reputation for herself and PJ is just making everything even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

thatsrich

Well, that was the chapel beg video i was expecting. Absolutely despicable on every level. Playing up the death of the child, and appealing to genuinely religious people.
The $200k « she« paid is also the $200k her patrons paid already…and nothing compared to the millions she’s raked in from sponsored ads, yt revenue, patreon, bnb income (only patrons are guests), live chat donations, etc.

Every part of me wants to scream (and post on her channel even though I never post A THING), do not give this millionaire another dime. And not one single word how nick and michael potts are going to contribute financially.
is nick still a part owner? ..never discussed and they are rarely featured now.

Davey and kirstey working in the wet outdoor while fanny is sipping tea and playing with the puppy

Patreons do not buy a star from this lazy grifter.

• Heart

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
More orange fencing (in case someone is interested ;-)
[NOT my own photo!], but a recent photo by a "drive by " fan.
Her world is literally shrinking. Many rooms inside the Farmhouse are under construction or unsafe/uninhabitable/unusable, her “friends” circle, is well circling the drain and now the outside is cordoned off.
She is in so far over her head…

• Heart
  • Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Tattle talks about no filming of work on the chapel . . . et voila . . . she shows work being done on the chapel.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
I am back from a lovely weekend in Oslo, Christmas shopping with my daughter.
Here it is, the nearly final list of Pubes ”callings” for future reference. I think we are almost finished. Anything still missing?

PhiPhi
Phyllis
Phiphimodo
McFF
Pubes
Pube
Khillip
Gay Twank
Gay Twat
Twat Face
Baby bee gee
Miss Chatelaine
Miss Shitelaine
Femme de Chambre
Living Concubine
Prancing Twerp
Balding Twit (in tight pants)
Support Squirrel
Snorts
Snorty
Snorts-a-lot
Snortsferatu
Prince of Pubes
Keeper of Keys
Microdick
Love butler
Gay lodger
Hairball
Phillis Le Pew
SyPhillus
Stank Face
Uriah heep
Comb-over Kid
Master of Tassels
Page of the Back Passage
Wonder Weave
Sex Pest
BJJ, Baby Jesus Jeans
Brillo Pad
Ball Less Lad
Weedy Wanker
Porcelain Fondler
Little Lord Fondletoy
Romancer of the Elderly
Sir Shits a Lot
Sir Poops a Lot
Douche Lord
Dump Sex Pest
Prance A Lot
Thumbelina
Fillup
Felt Up
Tuck A Lot
Thrush
Brocante Beanie Baby
Balding Beanie Boy
Porcelain Queen
Gruesome Twosome Half
Cicisbeo
Smelly Dutch Boy
Stinky Dutch Boy
Bro Cunt
Dutch Scrubber

Is that all then? Who will add the list to WIKI? I don’t know how to do it and maybe I am not even allowed.

• Haha
  • Heart