The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendy Grimwood her name suites her. Who's big idea was to put The stone faced woman in the gift grab. Between wrestle with Ratso and frowning puss face. And as a huge opposite Hyped up Hanni facial expressions.... It was comical and Snorts was just obnoxious with his verbal diarrhea.... "Michael T. How is it we have never met???" Because he is you ... You nit wit....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That little gift grab train wreck with the pup, sure sucked for that lady and the aunt. Ratso/Lance is loving his new powers and confidence, showing he’s in charge. The display of no boundaries and discipline, his unreleased energy, is why one Never allows oneself to be manipulated into taking over the care of pups or worse, someone’s kid/s. Especially when those lazy ass ‘parents’ are right in the immediate vicinity. They will act dumb and pretend everything is just fine and the little darlings are simply having a good time.. While you are stressed and wondering how you got put in this role you didn’t agree too. Auntie better learn, or she will be stuck doing doggy duty while Fanny is off traveling, drinking and having a good old time.

Nope, don’t ever take the bait. I walk away when their little dears activity levels get too boisterous, aggressive or uncontrollable.

My motto, Not my dog, Not my kid, Not my problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
margarethouston8998
2 hours ago
Lancelot acts like a dog that needs a break outside.

user-iu2ny5iq2r
1 hour ago
Poor Wendy, she looks uncomfortable with the dog.

KassieS100
5 minutes ago
Wendy was such a sweet puppy sitter.

user-qu2el1xx5f
51 minutes ago
Had to stop watching due to the constant handling of that poor dog

user-qu2el1xx5f
52 minutes ago
Let the dog be a dog not a toy.
user-qu2el1xx5f
54 minutes ago
Dog training is a must. Besides the owners are the ones being trained. Much needed at this stage

daphneerler8496
13 minutes ago
Sorry - the dog is too distracting to watch this much awaited vlog

annaroach1603
2 hours ago
I can see Philip working at Limoges

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Teabag may be gay, but Fanny and he certainly had a real chemistry, unlike Snorts and Fanny ( 🎼 <inserts the song Memories from Cats> 🎶):

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 9.45.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 9.40.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 9.38.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 9.47.57 PM.png

---
Bonus: Fanny actually looking, wait for it- NORMAL! And with a NORMAL looking guy! Even if he is cross eyed behind those dark sunglasses, he is WAY hotter than Snorts. What happened, Granny Fanny?!?

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 8.48.04 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Teabag may be gay, but Fanny and he certainly had a real chemistry, unlike Snorts and Fanny ( 🎼 <inserts the song Memories from Cats> 🎶):

View attachment 2593108View attachment 2593109View attachment 2593110View attachment 2593111
I agree. Michael just didn’t like Stephanie pressuring him to pretend to be her faux lover/ boyfriend. She really pushed that narrative and it made him uncomfortable. She showed up in Venice in lingerie and pretended they were having romantic moments, and was constantly all over him like a bad rash.

In contrast, Stephanie tries not to touch her 3 year lover/ darling Miss Chatelaine with even a ten foot pole. When they plan their yearly faux kiss/ hug, it looks extremely staged and there is no sexual chemistry between them at all. Any kiss/ hug comes off as an inappropriately creepy mother/ son relationship that the neighbors like to gossip about. Just gross.

So much time and events have passed, that I don’t think Michael and Stephanie can ever reclaim that level of chemistry again. IMHO, I think Michael is disgusted by her hooking up with Snorts and her true greedy personality has become too intense to tolerate. She owes a lot to Michael. He helped her set up her channel, encouraged her, and appeared in her videos to help her get established on YouTube. She used him just like she does every person that has the misfortune to cross her path, and then she dumps them once she has finished using them, and moves on to her next mark.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I agree that this is a childhood pattern that seems to be still playing out. I'm wondering if she saw her parents caring for others and learned that "being sick" would get her attention like nothing else. And the whole dressing up thing-- I think that's a childhood issue too-- putting on a special outfit got her noticed/petted.
Similarly, her prancing and dancing and exhibitionism in her see-through night clothes got her noticed and rewarded with pounds and pence from the old men.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree. Michael just didn’t like Stephanie pressuring him to pretend to be her faux lover/ boyfriend. She really pushed that narrative and it made him uncomfortable. She showed up in Venice in lingerie and pretended they were having romantic moments, and was constantly all over him like a bad rash.

In contrast, Stephanie tries not to touch her 3 year lover/ darling Miss Chatelaine with even a ten foot pole. When they plan their yearly faux kiss/ hug, it looks extremely staged and there is no sexual chemistry between them at all. Any kiss/ hug comes off as an inappropriately creepy mother/ son relationship that the neighbors like to gossip about. Just gross.

So much time and events have passed, that I don’t think Michael and Stephanie can ever reclaim that level of chemistry again. IMHO, I think Michael is disgusted by her hooking up with Snorts and her true greedy personality has become too intense to tolerate. She owes a lot to Michael. He helped her set up her channel, encouraged her, and appeared in her videos to help her get established on YouTube. She used him just like she does every person that has the misfortune to cross your path, and then dump them one she has finished using them, and moves on to her next mark.
It is pretty sad. MP did A LOT for her- if it wasn't for him introducing her to YT and Patreon, she'd still be struggling to pay the electrics, and relying on Potts and Baghead Nick to help her pay to keep the crumbling abode afloat. I still don't know what the appeal of Snorts is- he's vile, young enough to be her child, faffs about doing shite all, dresses her like a granny, and they constantly bicker like children.

Fanny, we know you read here: It's time to adult up and purge- anyone can set a forking table- it's not rocket science. It would be cheaper to hire an actual Project Manager or "real" assistant than keep the "mooch" around. Such crap results- everyone (even your Patreons) know there are skeletons in your closet, and yet they still open their wallets every month while you do nothing but travel, shop and put up terrible wallpaper. Your channel could be so much better than it is- yet, you rely on the opinions of an idiot 20+ years your junior, and he is doing you no favours- your channel has become so dull that even half the Tattlers are too bored to watch it, let alone comment on it. Look at your viewer and dwindling Patreon #s- they are sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is it possible that Fanny will actually close down her gift grab channel? My bet is that she renames it with a new focus. There‘s no way she will abandon a channel with 30K+ followers. Potential new names…

Fanny’s European shopping tour
Embroidery with Fanny
Fanny’s Tea time
Watch me sleep
the LL weather channel
My Life with chickens
The ASMR porcelain Channel
Chateau Diarrheas
Fanny’s South African Adventures
How to Spend other peoples money.
Philip or Fanny: who wore it best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So now with Thanksgiving around, who’s gonna do the dishes at Lalande?
Lancelot.
---
All it takes is a large glass of cognac for Wendy to come out of her shell!

View attachment 2591399

---

🎄🎄🎄 ACCEPTING CHRISTMAS GIFTS. POST THEM NOW SO THEY ARRIVE IN TIME. 🎄🎄🎄

View attachment 2591400

"We're no longer opening new gifts that arrive unless they're marked for Christmas."
I try so hard not to comment on people's looks - BUT!!!! I am so relieved to have finally figured out who Hanni reminds me of..... Casey from the Mr. Dressup tv show of the 60s/70s!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wendy Grimwood her name suites her. Who's big idea was to put The stone faced woman in the gift grab. Between wrestle with Ratso and frowning puss face. And as a huge opposite Hyped up Hanni facial expressions.... It was comical and Snorts was just obnoxious with his verbal diarrhea.... "Michael T. How is it we have never met???" Because he is you ... You nit wit....
Anyone still not convinced Michael T is Phyllis??? Even with the schmaltzy wordplay, antiques and collectibles research, and perfectly chosen gifts? Hanni can't keep a straight face with the nauseatingly fake banter.

Here Stephanie lovingly thanks Phyllis Michael T by looking straight at him into the camera for just a moment too long. She's about to cry for joy. Her life is so wonderful with him in it -- and with the paaarfect pearls. All her dreams have come true. Thank you so much, Michael.

Thank you so much . . . Philip.JPG

Watch for yourselves (all cued up):

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone still not convinced Michael T is Phyllis??? Even with the schmaltzy wordplay, antiques and collectibles research, and perfectly chosen gifts? Hanni can't keep a straight face with the nauseatingly fake banter.

Here Stephanie lovingly thanks Phyllis Michael T by looking straight at him into the camera for just a moment too long. She's about to cry for joy. Her life is so wonderful with him in it -- and with the paaarfect pearls. All her dreams have come true. Thank you so much, Michael.

View attachment 2593133

He sooooo gave himself away when Hanni said, "and a bracelet" and Snorts said "yes", without seeing what was in the box!!! And yes, as in confirmation not "yasss" as in "yasssss queen".

Plus he says 'stunning' before she reveals them as her (man) hands are covering them as she puts them on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2593133

I haven't watched a gift grab in eons and am sitting here rather shocked that it has produced a rage in me that I can't quite describe. From Wendy Felt Mouse, looking anywhere but at Stephanie, to Philip and his big mouth oohing and aahing and saying "they're bee-yoo-tee-full" in that pretend posh way of his (over the most mundane looking of earrings, if I'm honest) to Stephanie looking in the camera, with the sincerest of faces, to thank her benefactor, Michael.....it's just too much.

WE KNOW YOU BOUGHT THESE GIFTS FOR YOURSELF, YOU SCUMBAG! WITH ALL THAT MONEY, I EXPECT BETTER JEWELRY THAN THESE CHEAP EARRINGS!
WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH THE PATREON MONEY AND RENOVATE YOUR HOVEL?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

View attachment 2593133

The post it note that she is reading from is freshly written.
It's not wrinkled or scrunched as one one expect from paper that has been squished into a parcel of bubble wrap.
Who wrote it . . . Stephanie or Snorts.
---
He sooooo gave himself away when Hanni said, "and a bracelet" and Snorts said "yes", without seeing what was in the box!!! And yes, as in confirmation not "yasss" as in "yasssss queen".

Plus he says 'stunning' before she reveals them as her (man) hands are covering them as she puts them on.
I've noticed they do that a fair bit.
They don't even try anymore to pretend they don't know what's in the box.
---
From Wendy Felt Mouse, looking anywhere but at Stephanie,
Wendy was so uncomfortable, sitting there stroking little Lancelot's head.
I would have loved to have known what was going through her mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
The post it note that she is reading from is freshly written.
It's not wrinkled or scrunched as one one expect from paper that has been squished into a parcel of bubble wrap.
Who wrote it . . . Stephanie or Snorts.
---

I've noticed they do that a fair bit.
They don't even try anymore to pretend they don't know what's in the box.
---

Wendy was so uncomfortable, sitting there stroking little Lancelot's head.
I would have loved to have known what was going through her mind.
The whole thing is just beyond disgusting, faking that some viewer bought you aaaaaalllllll of this stuff. A viewer who you've never met! Not even facetimed him or anything, cause you know if she'd done that, she would have said so. Who does this?

And why? If you want a pair of earrings that badly, just go and buy them! If you want some ugly candlesticks or porcelain, just go and buy them - you show us doing that all the time, anyway, so why this particular ruse? And why is it the same guy all the f*cking time? She could at least be creative and make up new names every time. It's unimaginative on her part and makes the whole thing creepy.

(I know why - she's a liar and a deceitful cow. I really think she's punking these people and gets off on it.)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2592705

Well spotted @Lochness Monster

Give Wendy her due, she was being sensible: that dog will NEVER be safe on the floor in that place. Even if they train him well (not going to happen) there will always be a myriad of hazards for an animal of that size, with that much energy, and with an inherent prey drive. He will escape at the first opportunity and he will bite anyone that tries to stop him. He nipped at Auntie, which she shrugged off, but I wonder if that was the real reason she left the couch (nothing to do with her son at all - maybe she was bleeding or in pain).
Plus it's probably way too cold on the stone floors for his paws!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My motto, Not my dog, Not my kid, Not my problem.
You should make a Christmas Tree Ornament out of that and charge $80 ....... I would buy one !

No..... I am not joking.
---
Tartuffe...... I was watching Wendy's face ...... now that told a story!
I think old Wendy had a Very Disgusted look on her face and she had to look down as she knew she was on camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
1700980442238.png

when the infamous Michael t gift is introduced Hani just looks all knowing at snorty ready to burst out laughing in her manic manner . How is that free trip to the maldives going to be paid for SJ , instead of the massive love gift of bubbly thats shared this time its an exclusive romantic getaway to maldives shes getting impatient for time alone with SJ . How am I wrong for the team Hanni bats for ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You should make a Christmas Tree Ornament out of that and charge $80 ....... I would buy one !

No..... I am not joking.
---

Tartuffe...... I was watching Wendy's face ...... now that told a story!
I think old Wendy had a Very Disgusted look on her face and she had to look down as she knew she was on camera.
I believe Wendy may finally be done with the Dump after this visit, She got strong armed into Ratso wrangling, no heat at the Dump ( as usual ), was inserted into a questionable Chateau Unwrapped thumbnail with Ratso, had to deal with Ms Chatelaine, etc. She will stay to advertise her crafts and then flee the premises as soon as the faux Christmas dinner has been filmed. Wait, it probably has already been filmed because they won’t show the bedrooms or other rooms likely because the trees have been decorated and recorded.

Tante isn’t having a good time at the dump, especially without Amaury present on the premises. She had a very strange, disgruntled, fed up look on her face during portions of the grift grab. I believe she and her husband now fully realize that Stephanie, Miss Chatelaine, Ratso, and the Dump are a frustrating, idiotic, full time tit show. The decision to buy a home in France eight hours away from the dump was well thought out by Amaury’s parents. If they were any closer, Isabel and Stephanie would dump all of the responsibilities of the dump into their lap all the time. The eight hour distance gives them a bit of a cushion to try to avoid Fanny and her emergencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.