Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Comments on that fencing photo.
That is the tack room tower? Potty’s place?
Fanny and the architect genius Snorts made a big thing about the size and requirements for the big flue that needed boxing in etc. Nathan and Amoury were present at this flue discussion too.it was the most recent heating discussion.
That roof looks very slippery.
The shutters in Nick and Marie’s place are shut, I have never seen them closed before. There is also no wisteria that is usually all over that window area.
I think that is where the fall occurred, hence cordons. It seems odd to still have that area fenced off unless there is an investigation ongoing.

I doubt that the additional works Davey suggested for the ground source heat would be done as Nathan’s system superseded that.I do not believe the orange road fencing is to prevent anyone falling in any trenches.

Sadly, all the joking aside of what I'd like it to be for, I'm totally with you on this. This will answer why Aumary is in a state as he was probably working on this at the same time inside Potts room when it happened.

I keep thinking of that poor man's partner and children and what a truly horrible time they're going through. Then you look at that utter waste of time buying, buying, buying. The pair of them going off for a birthday lunch and getting pissed up.

I know she can't walk around in widows weeds but show some fucking decorum woman, someone has died as a result of an accident on your property. Do the decent thing and just rein it in a bit and shut that tit up in Narnia to count his baubles.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I really think the Hags and Hell Hounds here should be paid for all the idea's Fanny is stealing from us and NO we are Not going to buy a bloody Star!!
Sell your flat in London and finance it Yourself !!!
Greedy bitch.🐶
🧵
NO we are Not going to buy a bloody Star!!
Sell your flat in London and finance it Yourself !!!
Greedy bitch.🐶

• Heart
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Snorty is such a tool. I‘ve thrown out better crap then he buys.

He’s so gross. The air of superiority, that faux posh accent he uses, the whining, the stupid face, the tight pants, the fugly hair, the girly ways, that walk of his, constantly holding that rat pup, no goals but hanging out with an old Fanny and buying and hoarding moldy old awful sh*t, his hard on for stupid dishes and table implements, Geesh, he’s such a f-ing waste of space. (Yeah, I know, long run on sentence.)

Bottom line, Snorts is rather pitiful and useless in every sense of the word.
Snorts is useless, he is also making his Mummy look useless.

Attachments

• Haha

Pyke

VIP Member
Snorts new task as he cannot oversee architectural things as there are real workmen on site now….is cake shopping with me, he is so useful. NOT .
Well… as if his unbelievable allergies are incredulous enough already, this rec vlog Fanny announced he is allergic to….MERINGUE!! ???
I understand the pistachio one if he is allergic to nuts but she said meringue !
He is beyond peculiar.
ALL Tattlers are allergic to Snorts, that is for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Poor Molly needs her Amoury back. She looks just as desperate as Auntie and Uncle.
I thought it was pretty stupid and risky letting Lancelot get all up in Molly's face. She's an elderly dog, missing Aumary, wanting some peace and quiet, probably feeling the cold in her old bones and the last thing she needs is him around her with that old Trout screeching. It's all cute until she snaps at him, I know my Daisy would have.

Quite irresponsible, as that would have been a good bit of training for Lancelot to get to know boundaries but then they are aren't they too much effort.

I feel sorry for every single animal in that hovel because it's all just for show, noone gives a toss in reality. All of her and Snorts over exagerated 'I love him sooo much' is utter tripe.

Get hyperthermia the lot of you, stinking colds, the trotts and have shite Christmas,..... literally.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
FYI. Pottie is now finished with the F1 racing season for 2023 so expect a new account to pop up here soon, threatening to jail the crime family, talk about how gross Potts is sleeping with Fanny, tax evasion charges submitted to secret committees, slamming Phyllis and Ratso, etc.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
If she is in deep shit over this accident, she's taking it out on the one person she can, who is dispensible......The Idiot Child
Agreed - Fanny is extremely anxious, running on fumes and barely hanging on. Comparing Advent this year to previous years Fanny can't even be bothered to film an Advent intro, no drone shots, no Christmas music, no footage from previous Christmas celebrations - nothing! No holding hands with Snorty while looking lovingly at each other and hanging ornaments on the tree together. The stress is showing and Fanny is definitely taking it out on Snorty.

Think I'll send Fanny a 'Bozo the Clown Punching Bag' for Christmas. (The resemblance to Snorty is remarkable)
1701568773633.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31

KiKiGee

VIP Member
26057bc5-f5b2-49a0-8c38-d4ca42af43c9_text.gif

margaret houston
8 minutes ago
I , too , was wondering about the heat. Where is it. Felt badly Stephanie got sick & Wendy looked frozen. Looked like a very good system that doesn’t heat. At the time, seemed like great excitement there would be heat. ????

wayneNtampa
11 minutes ago
You've spent a small fortune on central heating. Why aren't the radiators working?

lorrainesyratt
17 minutes ago
You are all still bundling up. I thought you solved the heating problem.

andrew cornforth
27 minutes ago
Still no heating

michelle kalisz
29 minutes ago
Don't light a match. Oh Don't touch your face.

seamoonsees
32 minutes ago
Why oh why is the heating system not fixed yet....makes no sense after so many months and so much of the industrial parts visible...crazy...seems like their whole focus of their workd shoudl have been La Lande...oh, well...people gonna do what people do..

lauren l
21 minutes ago
Nothing is getting done inside the chateau itself. I don't understand.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
I am still away for business didn't post or read a lot here (thank you for the wallpaper suggestions @MRShavershamsdress )
I'm tired, jet lagged and I'm questioning my career choice, while longing for home.

I honored several countries with my presence (eat that SJ, I visited more countries these past few weeks then you in a year😂) My bio clock screams stay in the same time zone and let me catch up.
Reading the last few pages, I can safely assume orphan Princes and her court jester has done nothing but shop, show the dog and Hanni, Landgirl and Wendy the mouse are backk at LL...
How very exciting! Just the perfect mix to sauce up the crumbling flogs...

I feel smug seeing the smuglies candle merch fail... I love to say it, so I'm going to day it.I TOLD YOU SO! Don't make fun of my art, everyone can put out merch but only the best will be able to market it and sell it... You know we train to get our bachelors/masters, do interships, start in low paid jobs fall and get up until we are at the top! Bye loosers! 😂😂 (just to add, the smuglies are the loosers not my entertaining tattle hags, trolls and queens ❤).

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
For sure Amaury will be questioned and so will the owner of the property. That is an overwhelming experience, no wonder he needed a break.
---

We don't know if any charges are going to be laid. I assume Amaury hasn't been charged with anything? He probably only needed to make a statement and any further questions could wait until his return.
I feel pretty certain the Gendarmes would have been called and all present would have had to do witness statements as to what happened.

If that was the case I know for sure, all those working on that job would have been breathalysed there and then and had to prove they were legally registered to work in France. The clients signed estimate for the work would have had to be produced as would their public liability insurance on both sides (as the shitoo is a business and not just a private residence).

Insurance assesors will be called in to decide and the nature of the accident, a misadventure (lost footing) or caused by something on the building itself which was the contributing factor.

My personal feelling is that Tat, Ton, Hanni and the soon to arrive Potts are all there because of it. Aumary has done his statement, he was there when it happened and has gone away help deal with the shock and distress this has caused him.

Fanny was not there when it happened, so no witness statement but as an owner will have to wait on the assesors report. That is why she's off the scale. IMHO

• Heart

CocktailGirl

Caroline Gooder has spoken. Christmas decorating will not begin in the Dump until 1st December. It's therefore official, because if she says it it must be true. This is from yesterday's vlog comments:
decor.jpg

Only 27 shopping days left to go (depending on which country you live in) so just time to pop on a flight to Dubai, check in with the Sultana, collect gifts; hop down to SA to see IJ &Percy, collect gifts: on to a beach somewhere for a quick sun tan and then back home via London to collect gifts sent to the UK address in error. Just in time to open all the Christmas gifts sent by Michael T to the Dump for the Christmas Special.

I decided to get one up on both Caro & Fanny and slip into my Christmas avatar early. Hope you all like it. xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
The state of that kitchen... GAWD it's disgusting ! I would never go there, let alone eat in that kitchen ! There is stuff everywhere, no clean places ...:sick: And I can't stop thinking of the mice either, running free everywhere 🐁🐁🐁
When Wendy said it is not safe for Lancelot to be on the floor I guess there is rat/ mouse poison about.

• Wow
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
IMG_5390.png
We can’t pay for our own renovations but just spent a small fortune to set up a hot chocolate station. Please send us money for renovations. We’ll paint a star on the ceiling for you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Notice she is not asking Amore to install the new fountain that BTW doesn't have water or electric to it. This nut case just keeps coming up with new stuff every day. I have an idea.... Finish just one thing you have started. Just one thing. I dare you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Albee

VIP Member
Stephanie has dropped to 30k a month on Patreon. Still too much but the lowest I’ve seen it. May it continue to drop.
Patreon of Stephanie Jarvis there are much more deserving accounts that you could support. They actually use your donations for good. You see in real time the benefit your donations make. For example the Moons with their horses and other animals.

• Heart

Bogue de Juin

Waiting for the day Snorts returns from shopping at Emmaus having purchased items that were previously donated from Lalande.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Can one of you patron tattlers ask SJ in the q&a: now that you see how happy a dog can make your life, do you regret being so mean to Diesel?

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
A Girl - The Escape

A Girl is a 26 year old influencer from the U.K. with auburn hair, fake tan, blue eyes, smattering of freckles, likes to wear sun dresses, who dreams of living a fairy tale in a caste like chateau France. She works as an assistant manager for a hotel chain near the motorway flyover who wants to reinvent herself as a chatelaine of a fairy tale castle in France.

A’s vlog channel called Chateau Life v. Chateau Diaries.

A avidly watched shows like Chateau Rescue DIY. (remind you of Chateau DIY?)

A is happy and bubbly, and dreamed of being a princess in a castle, plays a damsel in distress constantly and is self centered, shallow, materialistic, lazy, selfish, thinks very highly of herself, entitled, indulged, etc. A would take off without thinking of anyone else and has done it many times before. Good at dodging questions, changing the subject, and deflecting attention to something else.

A speaks very little french to no french, boyfriend speaks no french.

A always had admirers, people bending over backwards, giving her things for free – because she’s pretty, because she’s mastered being the damsel in distress. She has avoided responsibility and accountability for her entire life and avoids anything that might cause her discomfort.

A was very spoilt by her parents, who bought her princess gowns and curtsied to her, promising her a fairy tale. She always wanted a fairytale castle and to be a chatelaine. It was her dream. “Fairy-tale” is mentioned a dozen times in the book.

A has an older sister, Erin, who is a nurse. Their elderly mother was ill with cancer. Their Dad left them a long time ago to begin a new family with another woman. Hmmmmmm...

A was always self-centered but got much worse after she achieved some youtube success (with one million subscribers with thousands of views per video), constantly documenting of every thing she does, revealing intimate details about herself, using people for content, selfishly excessively spending money like water,

Vlogging brought out the nastiest traits in her. She was documenting a fake, pretend life and not being honest about anything she is vlogging.She doesn’t care if her vlogs are not truthful.A fake cries to influence viewers and is offended that anyone would think she would fake crying on a video.

A hates to spend money on heating, either in the U.K at her apartment or in the French chateau because she was trying to save money. Both the UK apartment and the chateau are freezing cold.

she and boyfriend signed a NDA about the sale of chateau, contract, etc.

• Heart
  • Sick