The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So had a dream last night, randomly met SJ and PJ in Paris as staying in the same hotel. We clicked 🤷‍♀️, went to market, had dinner etc. PJ a bit of a dufus, but nice, SJs carer. SJ calm, normal, no over the top behaviour and nice. Married six months earlier but couldn’t film because of some incident, back in Paris to redo ceremony and film for utube. SJ pregnant. Went back to LL, but it was a different chateau with beautiful gardens. Dog barking woke me up, had a WTH reaction, haven’t watched vlogs for 6 months, why am I dreaming about them. All very disturbing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Any Tattlers interested in German Christmas traditions escape here on this cold November night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Here's what I'm thinking. Fair warning, I'm just guessing. I could be dead wrong.
Stephanie hasn't really mentioned Thanksgiving at all, has she? I didn't watch yesterday's vlog. I think there will be Thanksgiving either at Lalande or possibly at the most boring couple on You Tube, Manor & Maker. I think Viv and Simon will be there, since Viv is American. Stuart is the wild card, IMO. I believe Stuart is heading somewhere and said she'll be offline because of Thanksgiving. She's probably cooking today. She posted she had gotten her turkey, so I'm thinking she may be there, but who knows? She has a strong relationship with Sarah & Steve, which is why I am going with Thanksgiving being there. No matter where it is held, I think the gang of grifters will be together. I just don't know how Stephanie would be able to accommodate everyone at her chateau, if they aren't all in their respective bedrooms, because the public spaces are practically falling down at this point, or stuffed to the rafters with junk.
Question of the day: Will Marie be invited? If you believe the vlogs, her family have left the chateau, so she'd be by herself if the Thanksgiving feast isn't held at Lalande. Would she be able to be in that place alone? Would Stephanie leave that entire heap unattended and bring Marie with them?
Oh, and I forgot - are aunt and uncle still there? I don't know what to do with them......I can't see them really living it up with Marie, so maybe they'll be going, too (again, if it's not held at Lalande).

This concludes my fantasy world portion of today, where I have so much to do, but still take time out to organize stupid Stephanie and her entourage!

ETA: I just remembered...Sabine. That's how memorable Sabine is in my mind!! Where is she in all this?
Did M&M do Canadian thanksgiving?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Maybe Auntie and Uncle are staying at Amories little house and only visiting Lala lande? I love how observant fellow tattlers are. Time lines and people in and out gets so confusing. Now wondering where Thanksgiving will be. Also if sewing room is now the "red room" music room, how is she heating it? That stupid sewing machine and her napkin obsession, that girl really has a compulsive disorder... cant heat the place finish anything she starts but she can watch a machine embroider for hours. Nut case

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The photo is not taken from the same angle!:sneaky:
True, could still be the same photoshoot. Given the lighting and that this is a shop or museum display, it’s probable the flowers are artificial. Best guess is it’s taken in a museum in the Netherlands. They would be more likely to use faux flowers so a specialty piece did’t have to be regularly remade. Museum staff would want to decrease the possibility of damage. Did Pavlina say where she was going when she left?

Reactions: 21
There are many ignorant, gullible fans out there who will believe everything she leads them to believe; they think she's knowledgeable. I can only imagine how ignorant they will appear if they repeat to a more educated person what they think they have learnt by listening to Fanny. The non-English speakers wil have learnt some very strange words and pronunciation, such as "akka' (for a.k.a.); "sandwitches" and numerous other words. They will get the names of artists wrong when they see paintings; they will mis-quote Shakespeare and Shelley, etc. They will think Vita Sackville-West was married to Harold Bloom. They will think the Bayeux Tapestry came from Aubusson, etc., etc. There have been so many other errors in the things she confidently spouts. There was something just the other day when she misnamed a flower or an animal. She's only marginally less ignorant than PJ and that's saying something. I know I am being pedantic and we can all get facts wrong on occasions or forget names, but we are not all making vlogs for the public and pretending to be experts on everything or indeed, encouraging gullible people to believe that what we say is true and correct.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet Amoury is dying to do some work on it!
If only he got the chance to restore it to it's former glory ;)

There's always someone at that bloody kitchen table 24/7 :

Plonking the alleged early morning baguette delivery on it for God knows who to deal with
Cutting up bagettes, morning, noon & night
Lathering said baguettes with the butter that's been out of the fridge on the table for 3 weeks as it's colder in the kitchen
Placing hundeds of cups of teas on it daily
Shoving leftover whatevers for breakfast & lunch on it
Prepping beige slop for lunch & dinner
Peeling garden vegetables all over it
Pulling plants about, cutting flowers stems and placing in vases
Mixing cocktails,
Slobbering over g&t's,
Decanting boxed wine,
Drinking boxed wine,
Plating up said beige slops fo the 'staff'
Plating up 3 courses for 'guests'
Seating anyone that happens to wander in from the garden
Placing Grifted packages on it
Numerous daily Amazon package deliveries on it
Liberty, Fortnum & Mason & Harrods deliveries placed on it to squeal over
Emmaus junk & clothes placed on it to examine and drool over pre-washing
Hatching chicks,
Aunty perpetually peeling potatoes & onions for Dauphinoise potatoes, pressing garlic, jointing chickens, dicing meat, pouing wine
Uncle pouring pick me up Pastis
Visiting familes and other visiting Chateaux owners always drinking tea at it (?)
Unwrapping any present that's been bought by said visiting families
Handling Lancelot and visiting pugs at that table (especially Lancelot)
and last but not least, the odd alleged survey paperwork spread across the whole table to discuss with Davey.

Have I fogotten anything ????

And don't say what I think you might say @HalcyonOrganic and/or @KyBourbon. I dont want to think about any kebobs going on on that bloody table. It's quite the petri dish already 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
True, could still be the same photoshoot. Given the lighting and that this is a shop or museum display, it’s probable the flowers are artificial. Best guess is it’s taken in a museum in the Netherlands. They would be more likely to use faux flowers so a specialty piece did’t have to be regularly remade. Museum staff would want to decrease the possibility of damage. Did Pavlina say where she was going when she left?
I just finished watching last night's Chateau Diaries. Pavlina didn't say where she was going, but Stephanie said "all over Europe" and Pavlina said yes.

Reactions: 26

Plonking the alleged early morning baguette delivery on it for God knows who to deal with
Lathering said baguettes with the butter that's been out of the fridge on the table for 3 weeks as it's colder in the kitchen
Mixing cocktails,
Slobbering over g&t's,
Decanting boxed wine,
Drinking boxed wine,
Hatching chicks,
Aunty perpetually peeling potatoes & onions for Dauphinoise potatoes, pressing garlic, jointing chickens, dicing meat, pouing wine
Visiting familes and other visiting Chateaux owners always drinking tea at it (?)
and last but not least, the odd alleged survey paperwork spread across the whole table to discuss with Davey.

Any don't say what I think you might say @HalcyonOrganic and/or @KyBourbon. I dont want to think about any kebobs going on on that bloody table. It's quite the petri dish already 😂
i am more into sandwiches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Mixing cocktails,
Slobbering over g&t's,
Decanting boxed wine,
Drinking boxed wine,
Hatching chicks,

Any don't say what I think you might say @HalcyonOrganic and/or @KyBourbon. I dont want to think about any kebobs going on on that bloody table. It's quite the petri dish already 😂
Mouse droppings and porky mitts!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thank you once again for the work you do for us ComtesseRose 💋 💋

I do not see a new CD for today??? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We aren’t the only ones who are disgusted by Philip- it is now becoming a ground swell in the comments. All of the ‘regular’ fan favorites are gone (due to Philip) all of Steph’s real friends are gone (due to Philip), it only stands to reason, her Patreons are finally
falling away. Eventually Stephanie’s dreams of becoming a television presenter will fall away. (Due to Philip, once again). No viable broadcast company would ever allow Snorts to be her ‘sidekick’. Ollie is a practice run (too little, too late) . Definitely Michael Petherick would have been in
the running as a package deal and possibly Dan Preston too, as a runner up. Never ever ever Philip Janssen. Steph put her eggs in the worst basket. And THAT basket is strangled in ladies’ jeggings. C’est la vie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Congratulations @Jules100 for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Tartuffe

Monday at 9:02 PM
No VIP Lounge for me. But I am thrilled to have just made it over the line to Well-Known Member after 2 years and 8 months.

You are a tremendous group of haters, and I enjoy every moment on this site. I drop in and out depending on my work, but I always follow along. What I particularly love about everyone here is that we all have our individual preferences for shittoverse nicknames and monikers, and even spellings of them, yet we all understand exactly who and what we are discussing. We are united in the quest to expose the grift, lies, fraud, degeneracy, and -- close to my heart and Molière’s -- the hypocrisy of the shittiest shittelaine in the entire shittoverse: Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Lalande.

Cheers, everyone. ❤❤❤

Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Ginginger and 49 others

Tartuffe

Monday at 9:48 PM

Before it's removed, here is a pre-premiere YT comment for this video:

@BetsysBarn
6 minutes ago

This has to be said I am sick and tired of seeing Philip in every vlog deciding what is going to happen and what is going where , in YOUR chateau, it is actually rather scary if I may say Many many years I have so enjoyed your family and weekly vlogs but this has all changed too much. I realise my little opinion means nothing in the grand scheme of things but, it is very sad to see your channel go from a shining star to a burned out sparkler in the past 2 years or so.

Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Ginginger and 48 others

MsPitstop
VIP Member

Friday at 7:45 AM

Remove your beanie, remove your dog!
Remove yourself.
I'm sorry (not sorry) but protocol is not hats, caps, beanies at a dinner table.

Reactions:You, Jules100, SimonNigel and 43 others

Granola Chic

Monday at 9:37 AM
So, I haven't posted since the worker died. Granted, I don't post that often anyway, but that poor worker's death, especially the way THOSE people have handled it, has just sickened me.
Here is Why:
(warning kind of a derail)
A dear friend, 24 at the time and newly married, kissed her husband goodbye for work in the year 1986, but he never came home.
Some machine malfunctioned...it is a horrible story.
To this day, after all these years and her happily remarried with lovely grown children, I still have to scrape her off his grave!
She will throw herself on top of it, bawling and screaming on the anniversary of his death, their marriage anniversary, or even his birthday.
Now, does she need therapy? No, she is otherwise a very accomplished, happily married person.

People do not get over these kinds of things! They move on with their lives, they have happier days, but they are forever changed.

Steph with this stupid dog, shopping, and dinner parties for money from YouTube and patrons is just blood money. Literally.
She gave it a week with the sob story and moved on.
My heart goes out to the poor family who lost their loved one. May you live to go on...

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Sunnee and 42 others

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member

Monday at 11:16 AM
Morning all, posting these FB screen shots before they get deleted. Totally agree with you Michael 👌🏻

Attachments
Reactions:You, Panhandle Princess, Balmoral and 40 others

Pyke

VIP Member

Friday at 10:04 AM
Reading Tattle since last night I have seen that FRK has come off birth control and wants to get married and find someone to spend her life with. RUN FOR THE HILLS CHAPS. Who publishes such information on the Web???

Reactions:You, BlessingoftheHounds, Plant Person 🪴 and 40 others

And as always, the patreon video.

tuffiti

Sunday at 12:55 PM

Patreon video. Nuff said about it :sick: #FreeLancelot
FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is rich. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

Reactions:You, Freesia54, Kalessi and 35 others

Thanks @tuffiti and thanks to all who provide a recap of the nauseating shyteshow.

Wiki and Happy Tattling.
Thanks @ComtesseRose and @Jules100 for the shiny new thread ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We aren’t the only ones who are disgusted by Philip- it is now becoming a ground swell in the comments. All of the ‘regular’ fan favorites are gone (due to Philip) all of Steph’s real friends are gone (due to Philip), it only stands to reason, her Patreons are finally
falling away. Eventually Stephanie’s dreams of becoming a television presenter will fall away. (Due to Philip, once again). No viable broadcast company would ever allow Snorts to be her ‘sidekick’. Ollie is a practice run (too little, too late) . Definitely Michael Petherick would have been in
the running as a package deal and possibly Dan Preston too, as a runner up. Never ever ever Philip Janssen. Steph put her eggs in the worst basket. And THAT basket is strangled in ladies’ jeggings. C’est la vie.
And never forget Philip’s alarmingly weird hair that is impossible to forget. Not viable in any market.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.