The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've just volunteered to foster a little dog (he is a cutie), just waiting to see if we're accepted.
That is awesome! And a great way to pour some love on a dog that needs it until you're emotionally ready to get back into owning one again. Bravo to you on that decision!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The post it note that she is reading from is freshly written.
It's not wrinkled or scrunched as one one expect from paper that has been squished into a parcel of bubble wrap.
Who wrote it . . . Stephanie or Snorts.
---

I've noticed they do that a fair bit.
They don't even try anymore to pretend they don't know what's in the box.
---

Wendy was so uncomfortable, sitting there stroking little Lancelot's head.
I would have loved to have known what was going through her mind.
We need to entice Wendy to the dark side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That is awesome! And a great way to pour some love on a dog that needs it until you're emotionally ready to get back into owning one again. Bravo to you on that decision!
It didn't happen as he's got to go back to Spain to get his vaccines but the new owner is putting him in a training kennel where it will all be sorted before she collects him. However, we've said put us on the list at the refuge for any future foster ones that come up, which is quite often but they've got to be compatible with cats.

Shames as we had got quite excited about havig a dog around again as we miss ours so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
All patrons of Stephanie Jarvis should watch this video. Decide if your patronage is doing good at LaLande and then maybe divert it or match it so The Moons can do more good in this world. Cant say much good is being done at Chateau de Lalande.

Beautiful video!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ohh I could do it again..:sick::sick::sick::sick: really? Are you serious? But the questions were carefully filtered out. All questions left nobody was interested in. Who cares about the bleeping curtains?

What does that mean she needs more money for the chapel? She has repeatedly emphasized that the 400,000 euros are available for the chapel. Now the begging is starting again? What does she think she has standing there in the garden? The Vatican? The sad thing is that she will again be able to sell every single star at least 4 times to some deluded superfan who really wants to be part of Lierland.

Hello you old withered scarecrow, if you can afford to drag your ass around the world all the time, pay for the bleeping renovation of your hovel yourself. This complacent, corrupt bunch needs to be locked away.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I thought twatface was originally hired as an editor.
Not enough money to complete the chapel but enough to go swanning off to Venice again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Seen elsewhere earlier. Pretty much sums up SJ’s modus operandi of repeatedly making the implausible sound entirely plausible.

IMG_0290.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you for the vid Tuffiti !

Well.......... who is going to buy a Star on the roof of the chapel ????
The same INSANE people who bought Dan's Christmas Ornament ! o_O

Here's a thought Fanny...... want more $$ for the Chapel ? Sell your flat in London you grifter !
Yes, who wants to buy a ceiling star in a chapel that is of no historical significance (as stated in a survey) and which will never be open to the public, so you're unlikely to ever see your star? No one will know you have a star there as, hopefully, no names will appear on the stars. The building is owned by a wealthy woman who begged for money for the upkeep of the chapel and her house, despite being richer than most of the donors. This woman allowed her chapel to be used for what looked like an S and M underwear photoshoot; a fake Moonie wedding show, and a dinner party. When she dies, the chateau and chapel will either go to her gormless, uneducated toy boy, or to other rich members of her family, so why would you "buy" a chapel ceiling star in such a place? There are many vulnerable buildings of great historical significance which need saving, and countless people starving in our world. If you have money to spare, use it in a more thoughtful way and make a real difference. Do this, rather than giving your money to a woman who spends thousands and thousands on designer clothes; expensive wallpaper; luxury hotels; champagne, and world travel. She does not need or deserve your hard-earned cash!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
The best thing for that dog, not if but when they duck off on their jolly japes to the Maldives, is to put him into boarding kennels. There he will have company, routine, exercise, proper food, supervison and above all somewhere warm and calm to rest in.

Better still just stop this charade of dog ownership and get him rehomed to someone who really wants a dog.

We've just volunteered to foster a little dog (he is a cutie), just waiting to see if we're accepted.

I hate them at that tit hole with a passion!
Good luck on the fostering. I am a Foster failure. My 14 year old rough collie was supposed to be here two weeks tops. No one wanted her so she just stayed, best dog I have ever had. In my house "dogs are like potato chips, you can't just have one"

• Heart
We need to entice Wendy to the dark side
Let’s send her a little gift basket from tattle which includes bottles of port, sherry, gin, champagne, prune juice and a hot water bottle - that should entice Wendy to join and loosen her up a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
dan's ornament is sold out. i must be a fool thinking 40 euros is too much for piece of burned wood.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Now that the patreon vlog has revealed a cache of drapes in the attic,perhaps a pair could be hung in the London flat to replace the pitiful rags which we have all noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you, @tuffiti, for the Patreon Q&A. Boy is it a shitshow!

This explains some of the dysphoric dysfunction at the HMN, especially in the decor department, and how utterly stupid, impulsive, irresponsible, and irrational Stephanie Jarvis is: we're completely at the mercy of auctions and discounted lots. "We can't choose the amounts that we get." We're only spending endless hours trolling auction sites and junk shops, bidding on crap, being taken by smarmy dealers, paying massive sums for storage because we can't collect our lots in time, renting a van and driving across Europe to pick up our newfound treasures, and forking over a marquis' ransom each month to live my dream. We have no control over any of it. We get what we get. AND I LOVE IT. But none of it fits, or works, or is enough. We'll just keep shifting it around. Whatever is available!

hopeless.JPG

And -- YUCK -- Phyllis' rat nest is getting longer. It will be down to his butt soon.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
dan's ornament is sold out. i must be a fool thinking 40 euros is too much for piece of burned wood.
That just goes to prove how many utter fools there are in our world, but you and all the other tartlets are not among them!
---
Now that the patreon vlog has revealed a cache of drapes in the attic,perhaps a pair could be hung in the London flat to replace the pitiful rags which we have all noticed.
Or she could sell them instead of selling stars and use the money for restoration!
---
Near the start of the Patreon vlog, you could see a small figure in the background. At first, I thought it was PJ, but it turned out to be a porcelain figure of a Chinese girl on the mantelpiece!
The constant, self-conscious hand flapping was rife in that vlog and it is totally unnatural. Even people from a culture where there are a lot of hand gestures would not flap around to that extent. She should watch herself on the vlogs without the sound and she would soon realise how totally stupid it looks. Her body language, the hand movements, and excited shoulder shrugging give her away and prove the dishonesty of her words.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

This explains some of the dysphoric dysfunction at the HMN, especially in the decor department, and how utterly stupid, impulsive, irresponsible, and irrational Stephanie Jarvis is: we're completely at the mercy of auctions and discounted lots. "We can't choose the amounts that we get." We're only spending endless hours trolling auction sites and junk shops, bidding on crap, being taken by smarmy dealers, paying massive sums for storage because we can't collect our lots in time, renting a van and driving across Europe to pick up our newfound treasures, and forking over a marquis' ransom each month to live my dream. We have no control over any of it. We get what we get. AND I LOVE IT. But none of it fits, or works, or is enough. We'll just keep shifting it around. Whatever is available!

View attachment 2593789
Madame La Guillotine, where are you when you are needed!

• Haha
  • Heart
I stopped ages ago, too. I just couldn't resist checking out Wendy. Now having survived it, I am really looking forward to the cadeaux "Christmas special" -- the supposed grand finale. It's going to be a major shitshow with matching Phyllis and Lancelot gifts. Plus there will be the great reveal about which charities supposedly were gifted monies.
Buuuuut Lancelot came AFTER the cutoff for received gifts to be aired.
Everyone make your predictions how she’ll explain that away…
As Tufitti says
Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I splurged and bought 2 of Dan's crispy chateau ornaments. One for me, and one for @HalcyonOrganic
Catch us sporting the pouches on the beaches of Agde this summer. (the movember shave should be grown out by then)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2593789

And -- YUCK -- Phyllis' rat nest is getting longer. It will be down to his butt soon.
Yikes indeed, those curtains and that wallpaper will definitely go to the top my list of the “ugliest pairing I’ve ever seen”… 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It didn't happen as he's got to go back to Spain to get his vaccines but the new owner is putting him in a training kennel where it will all be sorted before she collects him. However, we've said put us on the list at the refuge for any future foster ones that come up, which is quite often but they've got to be compatible with cats.

Shames as we had got quite excited about havig a dog around again as we miss ours so much.
Awww, yes I read your post after I had already commented. Glad to hear, though, that you're still open to fostering! I'll be crossing my fingers that a new opportunity comes up soon for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s worried about spending too much on ornaments but is wearing a minimum $5000 bracelet. I’d say Nicolette has found another sugar daddy. The last one had big bucks. He’ll be a kept man again.
Yes, but Nicholas Fairbottom is heapes more successful than PhiPhimodo. No Cartier Love bracelet for PhiPhimodo.

Patreon video - late as usual. #FreeLancelot
View attachment 2593420

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Ahh... Updates on long lost and forgotten projects... Orphanie is desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.