The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot recall who asked/ commented about this figure that is currently under the red stairs over looking Nattys desk.
Aunty/ My godmother as we are told gave it to Fanny years ago, it used to live in the big room.

The Jarvis family , did they raid graveyards as well as old folks and now patrons?
---
Fanny’s boudoir. She purchased that ridiculous Murano chandelier while the paper is peeling and plaster falling. Definitely not Puppy safe.
That place is a hovel.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Posted earlier in the thread. That’s a portable heater right next to the filthy kitchen chaise. Why the Hell should a kitchen be cold, even with no heat?!? With ovens and stoves going it should be toasty. Oh right, the VitaMix doesn’t heat up. What a disgusting, festering cesspit LaLande is. It can’t collapse fast enough. I hope Fanny is standing in the not-so-grand salon clutching the pink phone in her creepy claws when it all goes! Yes, I’m aware I’m being cruel, doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve it!

View attachment 2593470
Those look like parafin heaters to me, that's just going to add to the damp and condensation in that place. What a bleeping miserable place to be stuck in, makes me shudder.

When I think back before our place was renovated, that was us and it's awful, you're constanly ill. At one point it was just touching 5 degrees C in our house and we'd wake up in the morning with condensation on the blankets. Ours is a three bed cottage, just think what it's like there. The crazy thing is the solution to all of that is just sitting there waiting to be switched on!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
A 🧵 title suggestion just for Fuzzy Felt Wendy

'I'm a celebrity fan, get me out of here!'

Not that I'm counting but the completion and commissioning of the heating system is now 7 MONTHS BEHIND SCHEDULE!

Nathan will not still be in mourning, he's self employed, life goes on, don't work, don't get paid. Nor do I believe it's due to him the work is not finished.

I very much doubt this will be done before the new year. As if Nathan's work load is anything like Mr Spratt's, he'll already be booking work in for January, if not beyond.
i wouldn't count on Nathan anymore. god knows what kind of weird sheet he heard and saw and suffered in filthy shatow and death of his colleague was probably the final straw to get out of there for good.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
@Pekey Just had an update on the foster, sadly he's not coming to us.

It would appear, no vet in France will vaccinate him as his rabies should have been done prior to leaving Spain (we did think that was odd it hadn't been done) so he's got to go back.
However, this is an example of a caring owner, his new Mum is sending him back to a very posh training kennels in Spain. He'll get all of his vaccines/passport ready to travel back to the UK and will get one on one training. His new Mum is travelling back to Spain in just over a month's time to collect him for his new life in the uk.

You can see why I'm a little disappointed. This is Hector...

1701000588400.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
“Sgirl” gives her opinion on why Stephanie and Michael do not hang out anymore.

I don't really think that it's about not liking one another. It's more the "third wheel" syndrome, which is never easy. Even though Michael is gay, he and Stephanie had a real fun and flirty dynamic, full of innuendo and naughty double entendres, which he couldn't really engage in any longer when the actual boyfriend is right there. I also think he and Steph bonded with a very British humor, which again, Philip isn't as culturally clued into necessarily. Basically, Michael just can't be himself around Stephanie when Phillip is there and it leads to awkwardness, but I don't think there's any animosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Patreon video - late as usual. #FreeLancelot

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The post it note that she is reading from is freshly written.
It's not wrinkled or scrunched as one one expect from paper that has been squished into a parcel of bubble wrap.
Who wrote it . . . Stephanie or Snorts.
---

I've noticed they do that a fair bit.
They don't even try anymore to pretend they don't know what's in the box.
---

Wendy was so uncomfortable, sitting there stroking little Lancelot's head.
I would have loved to have known what was going through her mind.
Wendy thinking to herself during Grabeaux, “….when is the next train because I could be packed in 10 minutes and get the hell out of this freezing cold psycho ward and be home in London in time for a proper dinner”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
do you think Pubes is sending mummy a message? “There is no place for you in this house anymore, your chaise is my dog’s throne now and I’m Fanny’s new mummy”…
if old snake will have any power over filthy shitlaine or a will to change anything, she would do it long time ago. called lawyers, did psychological assesment, put her into a facility, sold the garbage heap or just removed little smelly dutch boy from the property. and hired
a digger and put his filthy dishes in a hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@Pekey Just had an update on the foster, sadly he's not coming to us.

It would appear, no vet in France will vaccinate him as his rabies should have been done prior to leaving Spain (we did think that was odd it hadn't been done) so he's got to go back.
However, this is an example of a caring owner, his new Mum is sending him back to a very posh training kennels in Spain. He'll get all of his vaccines/passport ready to travel back to the UK and will get one on one training. His new Mum is travelling back to Spain in just over a month's time to collect him for his new life in the uk.

You can see why I'm a little disappointed. This is Hector...

1701000588400.png
So sorry you could not get him but I guess the rules are the rules. Australia has no rabies and that is why we have intense import conditions .
He looks adorable and I am so glad his new Mum is a great owner by taking him to a training kennel , getting the vaccinations and that cute one will be heading to his new home in the UK with her in time.
Hector is one cute boy and will have a wonderful life ..... unlike a rat I can think of - sadly.

I do hope Ratso will be handed in to a rescue for , like Hector ,he has great appeal and those are the dogs that are easy to place.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for the vid Tuffiti !

Well.......... who is going to buy a Star on the roof of the chapel ????
The same INSANE people who bought Dan's Christmas Ornament ! o_O

Here's a thought Fanny...... want more $$ for the Chapel ? Sell your flat in London you grifter !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
FFS! why has it taken THAT long to suddenly have the light bulb moment to find a pair of curtains that probably have been festering away upstairs to put at the figging windows. Eeeew and her skanky ones have gone to Bonne Maman :sick: She makes me want to vom!

See he's got his heels on for curtain hanging.

Octagonal table, just own up fanny, it's future firewood.

Didn't actually admit cadeaux was stopping.....sneaky

Was there a hicup in her reply on Natti's workspace, did she nearly say she wasn't coming back

Tat n Ton must have bought a place in Perpignan then just over 5hrs away from the shitoo.

Evasive on the heating, no surprise.

So we'll have the gurning South African and his mother there for christmas, oh joy of joys.

Looks like the poor dog wil be dragged all over Europe then.

You heard it straight from the Trouts mouth she likes men in tights wearing lace...........Snorts ain't going anywhere.
1701003959943.png
1701004019835.png

Send her more money..........as if that wasn't going to be mentioned. I thought she already had all those funds 'set aside'.

Buy a star!?

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket.....🎼

A Q&A once a month a bit like a monthly update then, which is exactly what you should be giving your patrons anyway.

@tuffiti 💋 💋 💋

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Posted earlier in the thread. That’s a portable heater right next to the filthy kitchen chaise. Why the Hell should a kitchen be cold, even with no heat?!? With ovens and stoves going it should be toasty. Oh right, the VitaMix doesn’t heat up. What a disgusting, festering cesspit LaLande is. It can’t collapse fast enough. I hope Fanny is standing in the not-so-grand salon clutching the pink phone in her creepy claws when it all goes! Yes, I’m aware I’m being cruel, doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve it!

View attachment 2593470
It looks as if the chaise has the same cover on it that was there when Lancelot disgraced himself. Does that mean it was never taken off and washed thoroughly? Stupid question, don't know why I'm even asking it!
---
He’s worried about spending too much on ornaments but is wearing a minimum $5000 bracelet. I’d say Nicolette has found another sugar daddy. The last one had big bucks. He’ll be a kept man again.
I think he visited a friend who lives in Dubai so maybe that's the sugar daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.