Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi Tattlers, Marquis' wife here!

Quick update:
A few days ago, before the humanitarian pause, my husband sent me this post-workout mirror pic before he went to his service area.
hub3.jpg

15 hours later, he sent me this.
He and his teammate were helping a wounded IDF soldier when he got shot in the calf by a Hamas militant.
Thank God the bullet did not hit his fibula but it has a hairline fracture. I don't want to bore you with more details, but the doctor said he's glad my husband built a "sturdy gastrocnemius muscle."
He is doing well and is expected to recover quickly.

hub4.jpg

BTW, the baby is doing great!
Thanks for your positive thoughts and prayers.

Sorry for the derail. Now let's Tattle on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

SleepingBeauty123

Hi everyone! I have been reading here every once in a while. Unfortunately, we had a tragedy in real life. One of our good friend’s husband who did professional roofing fell off a roof and died around the beginning of October. He was only about 35 years old and left behind his wife (our friend), and their 6 year old daughter and 5 year old son. He had a regular office job during the week but did roofing jobs in his off time for extra money, and had been doing it since he was a teenager. He loved roofing more than his desk job. He tripped over an air compressor hose and fell. As you can imagine, it was a freak accident and completely tragic. I guess the building they were roofing that day was actually only a one story building with a flat roof and no pitch to it at all. He died from internal bleeding at the hospital, somehow in his lungs. (I didn’t pry for the details as I wish I didn’t even know that much). So…once I finally decided to come back here and take my mind off all of that…it was exactly the same day that everyone started posting there was an accident that happened at Lalande. I skipped ahead and saw it was that someone had fallen and died. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t even feel as if I could write my story here as it was too fresh then. It made me livid to hear that some poor family in France was going through what my friend is going through, and knowing that maybe this death might have been preventable if Stephanie would just use the money she is getting from Patreon to get her stupid heating installed. Or quit screwing around installing wood burners. Or, just come clean and tell the truth to her viewers if she doesn’t want to spend the money on the heating instead of hiding behind so many obvious lies. I obviously do not know the real story of what happened at LaLande. It could have been a tragic, honest to goodness accident, like my friends. I hope that it truly was an accident, which is horrible enough.

I’ll probably pop in here every once in a while to read and catch up. I’m about 4 threads behind now. You guys are so funny and make me laugh, and I really enjoy hearing about your lives in different parts of the world. I actually probably enjoy the more off topic posts now more than anything. I hope everyone has a wonderful and peaceful holiday season! ❤ No need to reply to this post with condolences…I know all of you enough by now to know that your empathy is always there for any and all of us, and whatever life seems to throw at us. But maybe life could just chill out a bit every now and then? A little smooth sailing would be nice every once in a while. 😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I seem to vacillate when I try and decide if Stephanie and Philip's "relationship" is real or just for the cameras.
After watching last night's vlog, I found it hard to believe it's fake. The kid was looking both angry (very angry) and hurt when she was making fun of his purchases. Surely, if this was a fake romance that sort of emotion wouldn't be present, would it? I know if I don't like someone, I don't usually spend any effort on emotion, good or bad. And @Just Grift Wood - the tone in Philip's voice when he said "the tea is getting cold and the champagne is getting warm" sent a wave through me - anger, disgust, and a little bit of foreboding. Who is HE to tell HER what to do? Or WHEN to do it? It's her vlog, her home, her money, her life.......she can do as she pleases.

Another thing I realized while watching yesterday's vlog. She no longer gives wide views of anything at that place, except the kitchen. When she's outside, it's a very tight shot of what's in front of her, no more sweeping views. If she's in the garden, it's just the chickens. She no longer gives outside views from her bedroom window of the fountain, so we can't see the evidence of the investigation going on. When they're at dinner, it's very tight shots of people only, no more long views of the where they're eating. Either she's totally embarrassed of that hovel - AND SHE SHOULD BE - or she's hiding something. Could be both.
Snorty was getting upset because for some crazy reason the uneducated, unrefined and untalented dutch boy considers himself a paragon of taste, elegance and decorating talent. Snorty was upset because the group barely acknowledged and didn't appreciate, his tatty Emaus vases. Indeed they were all more interested in enjoying their mushrooms for lunch rather than Snorty's silly sideshow.

Honestly, there is something wrong with Snorty that he demanded instant attention and gratification for his purchases. Snorty lacks self-esteem and is extremely insecure. Even when Fanny said she was sitting down for hot mushroom lunch and they would look at the vases later, Snorty persisted. It was like, "Mummy, Mummy, Mummy - look at me!!!"

Snorty ignored the fact that Chantal was serving up a hot lunch she cooked and everyone was sitting down to eat. The appropriate action would have been for Snorty to sit down for lunch and show the vases to folks later. But instead Snorty persisted by pulling out every damn vase during lunch, demanded they all look and praise his choices, and when there was any slight criticism he pouted like a spoilt child.

When Snorty felt he was being overlooked for his hoarding talents, by demanding immediate attention it was his way to feel reassured that he's worthy and relevant. Both Snorty and Fanny need professional counselling. Maybe they can get a 2 for 1 discount rate (kinda like a travel upgrade, but different)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Snorty was getting upset because for some crazy reason the uneducated, unrefined and untalented dutch boy considers himself a paragon of taste, elegance and decorating talent. Snorty was upset because the group barely acknowledged and didn't appreciate, his tatty Emaus vases. Indeed they were all more interested in enjoying their mushrooms for lunch rather than Snorty's silly sideshow.
I think we all need a reminder of how much PhiPhimodo has enriched our lives. LOL.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Rory

VIP Member
Perhaps Stephanie could get the galaxy party started by buying 3 stars in the names of Ian, Mmakhotso and Christopher.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

newengland

Snorty is such a tool. I‘ve thrown out better crap then he buys.

He’s so gross. The air of superiority, that faux posh accent he uses, the whining, the stupid face, the tight pants, the fugly hair, the girly ways, that walk of his, constantly holding that rat pup, no goals but hanging out with an old Fanny and buying and hoarding moldy old awful sh*t, his hard on for stupid dishes and table implements, Geesh, he’s such a f-ing waste of space. (Yeah, I know, long run on sentence.)

Bottom line, Snorts is rather pitiful and useless in every sense of the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Just a brief interlude to help calm the anger.
Had a lovely meal at the Chateau I worked at last night for Mr Spratts birthday.

It's probably just slightly smaller than the Petherick's. Talking with the owner last night, to give an example their electric bill is €1000+ a month. This is just for lighting and running the kitchen appliances. The place is not fully lit all of the time and most public areas are on sensors and only come on when someone is in range.

Our meal cost €65 euros each incl aperitif, coffee and digestive was on the house. Didn't leave until gone midnight yakking with the owner.

Attachments

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
@ComtesseRose thank you so much for the thread

The prissy little pube is buying things he doesn't even like- out of sheer boredom and something to do. All his purchases yesterday were ghastly and not needed. If they want vases buy some that are actually attractive and the right size. The glasses he buys because they have two left in pink??? For the love of God he is an idiot. They literally are just vile she wants to eat her mushrooms before humouring the twat and his oh such bad buys. Cut to the evening and the aggressive little prick is chastising her because her Champagne is getting warm and her tea cold.

The vlogs are in my opinion at an all time low. MarIE did a good job of the laundry room, (but who gives a shit, I'm not even fussed about my own) but far from finding life she is hiding from it. Her goals are to meet someone-how how in that dump? Stephanie is now so lazy she lets her aunt cook for her, it is embarrassing how she does absolutely nothing. Honestly she is the worst person ever I find her repugnant.

• Heart
  • Haha

Fromthenorth

@ComtesseRose Thank you ♥
With all the money she received, clearly, I would have first and foremost an insulated roof AND new windows and doors. Then renovated all the essentials with modern showers, bathrooms and loos, laundry room and a fabulous modern kitchen but with a "farmhouse style". 2 great heating systems (one with woodfire giving the amount of wood on the land) and one on gas. Then and only then, I would have slowly start the renovations of bedrooms and later on decorate. And further down the road I would think of landscaping. But only imbecile would put makeup on a pig and call it a chef d'oeuvre !
And I won't start on the man-child with deranged syndrome... Just shaking my head on the absurdity of all this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I seem to vacillate when I try and decide if Stephanie and Philip's "relationship" is real or just for the cameras.
After watching last night's vlog, I found it hard to believe it's fake. The kid was looking both angry (very angry) and hurt when she was making fun of his purchases. Surely, if this was a fake romance that sort of emotion wouldn't be present, would it? I know if I don't like someone, I don't usually spend any effort on emotion, good or bad. And @Just Grift Wood - the tone in Philip's voice when he said "the tea is getting cold and the champagne is getting warm" sent a wave through me - anger, disgust, and a little bit of foreboding. Who is HE to tell HER what to do? Or WHEN to do it? It's her vlog, her home, her money, her life.......she can do as she pleases.

Another thing I realized while watching yesterday's vlog. She no longer gives wide views of anything at that place, except the kitchen. When she's outside, it's a very tight shot of what's in front of her, no more sweeping views. If she's in the garden, it's just the chickens. She no longer gives outside views from her bedroom window of the fountain, so we can't see the evidence of the investigation going on. When they're at dinner, it's very tight shots of people only, no more long views of the where they're eating. Either she's totally embarrassed of that hovel - AND SHE SHOULD BE - or she's hiding something. Could be both.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Walk around Oslo in a beautiful but freezing winter day and I found a very inviting place to shop :ROFLMAO:

IMG_6061.jpeg

IMG_6060.jpeg

Yes, it was terribly cold and freezing to walk outside but we are Norwegians and we went out two straight days and had lots of fun even if sometimes, with some windy moments, even our eyes were freezing, because the rest of the body was completely dressed warm… we had to just go sit in some cafe or just go into any shop really, just to warm up…
There is little to no snow, or ice, accumulated on some of the main shopping streets because the floor is heated… easy to walk despite the icing temperatures.

IMG_6084.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I
So, does Cuz return on December 1 and immediately begin Grand Salon renovations ????????? 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝
Or does he finish his workshop, the boiler room........ blimey not been this excited since "Who shot JR" a true CD cliff hanger right up there with which dinner service will be used at faux Christmas lunch//dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 41

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
So, does Cuz return on December 1 and immediately begin Grand Salon renovations ????????? 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Many threads back, one of his earliest names here was BJJ /Baby Jesus Jeans. Other early names were Uriah Heep and Page of the Back Passage.
🎯
Dec 5, 2020

nastynan13
Yes yes yes! last years WAS fun and NATURAL!! THIS YEAR we can add SJ and fake tiny baby jesus in tiny baby jesus jeans (I think I will just call him tiny baby jesus jeans from now on) sitting there FORCEFULLY GRINNING at me SCREECHING about how much FREAKING FUN this all is😰 no... just add this to the list of AWFULNESS of 2020: covid, murder Hornets, piccolo Mussolini, super pigs running free (oh you gotta read about those guys) and now this FRESH HELL..... what can 2020 SQUEEZE in before new years😑

Dec 13, 2021

nastynan13
No bjj stands for baby Jesus jeans - because of his impossibility tiny pants. They could fit on the baby Jesus in the Manger. It started out as tiny baby Jesus jeans and got shortened to bjj. But, is she did just give bj's then... that would explain-things.

1701371381307.png

BJJ boots attic.png
BJJ and Andie.png
BJJ in Tatty's boots (2).png

1701370917438.png

• Sick
  • Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
So what’s up with

1. the chicken chateau? Started then no mention again.

2. Cuz? They went for a November holiday. It is the 3rd of December and still no sign of them or any renovation.

3. the orange fence? Is she just going to ignore it and not say anything?

4. the grand salon? More than a year now and absolutely no work.

5. The heating? Need I say more.

6. The other guy who fell off the roof? No update. No mention again.

7. Christmas trees? It’s December 3rd and not one tree has been decorated.
---
New thread title?

“Fanny is more concerned about hot chocolate than the other guy who fell off the roof.”

• Sad
  • Heart
Christ, that would have been terrible.
It really would. I’ve seen some hideous industrial accidents, each fatal. The worst was having to hold my late boss in my lap to calm him as he bled out. Nothing I could do except talk to him while our coworkers tried to stop the bleeding. It only takes a split second for everything to go tits up and someone dies. I’m surprised it hasn’t happened before now, given the Jarvis family penchant for cutting corners and charging ahead without the proper prep.

• Sad
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Of course....that's what it is, she's already done her holiday decorations! I don't know why I didn't remember that.
Regarding Advent vlogs...if all she's got to offer are Hanni, the Wiiks, Wendy Felt Mouse (I love how you called her Wendygrinch!), Amaury's parents, and Philip......we're in for a barrel of laughs.

I feel only slightly sorry for people who rely on her, her fans, to give them that holiday feeling. This is not going to be the year for that, if it ever was.
In the old days its was genuine preparations and fun with Michael Petherick now it is scripted and pre recorded and about as much fun as genital warts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39