The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had quite enough of this. I am just going to have a sip of my pineapple juice.
I'll say it again, those hands and fingernails are not made for caressing a woman. Both he and Stephanie Jarvis give off sexless vibes. Not that that matters, but SJ tries to portray the relationship as holistic, a proper partnership when it is not.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Feedback on the Dangerous Dan ornament.

@SylviaSchenkelsvan57
15 minutes ago
I'm afraid that I can't affort the ornament Dan
emoji_u1f622.png
, but I hope that you will sell out quick! So glad that you are now at the top and that the roof will be there soon

cltransler
1 minute ago
I bought an ornament! Glad to support all the work you do.

68paulak
9 minutes ago
The ornament is nice but I can’t justify spending 40$ on an ornament

jimharry8318
32 minutes ago
Not able to process the order. Rejects payment form

@pma7675
36 minutes ago
In November only, how many times did you worry about the number of injuries to people who copy your unsafe construction practices? Let's say one hundredth of subscribers hurt that could be 39 people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Kackatower
59 minutes ago
i feel like hes doing less and less

johngraham8794
28 minutes ago
That's because he is.. those jobs wouldn't have taken an hour... but then straight to the advertising of the Xmas ornaments..

pepethefrog7193
5 minutes ago
I do not understand why u no install a temporary plastic tarp roof. Your OBS wood floor will get fucked up by the rain.

mygive-a-shtbrokethankgod.9854
9 minutes ago (edited)
I’ve been watching since day 1. I’m so impressed with your work ethic and growing skills. I ordered my chateau ornament for 2023, an annual one would be lovely. Be safe young man. And thanks for the entertainment. From Canada

lindsayblundall8140
22 minutes ago
The yurt looks very cosy, went to order the Christmas deco but the price was too high for me x

@user-ge5yl4li3x
37 minutes ago
One chateau ornament on its way to Melbourne, AUS 🇦🇺

kelly-hg5nd7hs8f
43 minutes ago
Hi Dan, kelly from Canada here. I do hope you read this or are already aware of what I am about to say. Working in most facets of construction I have come across new builds where the wood both walls and floors were saturated with water via heavy rains and snowfall. The wood wicks up so much moisture it swells alot. Sometimes its not very noticable because it swells more or less equally. Please expect this to be the case at your build. It will take considerable time for your beams and substraits to dry to a point where it will not hinder cosmetic processes. Eg. After appliying wall board and wall compound, if moisture is still preasant, once completely dry it would have shunk and compressed and bowed your work. If you are not sure about moisture levels at site please consult someone in the know. I have seen projects, not of my doing, go horribly sideways, after drying causing considerable expence, safety concerns and tenant disruption.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I d really like to know the real reason or investors and parties involved in that project. Never even in his right mind would he have bought that property with his own money and renovate it just for him alone to grow old.
Is there a rich Cat in the Hat...?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kackatower
59 minutes ago
i feel like hes doing less and less

johngraham8794
28 minutes ago
That's because he is.. those jobs wouldn't have taken an hour... but then straight to the advertising of the Xmas ornaments..

pepethefrog7193
5 minutes ago
I do not understand why u no install a temporary plastic tarp roof. Your OBS wood floor will get fucked up by the rain.

9 minutes ago (edited)
I’ve been watching since day 1. I’m so impressed with your work ethic and growing skills. I ordered my chateau ornament for 2023, an annual one would be lovely. Be safe young man. And thanks for the entertainment. From Canada

lindsayblundall8140
22 minutes ago
The yurt looks very cosy, went to order the Christmas deco but the price was too high for me x

@user-ge5yl4li3x
37 minutes ago
One chateau ornament on its way to Melbourne, AUS 🇦🇺

kelly-hg5nd7hs8f
43 minutes ago
Hi Dan, kelly from Canada here. I do hope you read this or are already aware of what I am about to say. Working in most facets of construction I have come across new builds where the wood both walls and floors were saturated with water via heavy rains and snowfall. The wood wicks up so much moisture it swells alot. Sometimes its not very noticable because it swells more or less equally. Please expect this to be the case at your build. It will take considerable time for your beams and substraits to dry to a point where it will not hinder cosmetic processes. Eg. After appliying wall board and wall compound, if moisture is still preasant, once completely dry it would have shunk and compressed and bowed your work. If you are not sure about moisture levels at site please consult someone in the know. I have seen projects, not of my doing, go horribly sideways, after drying causing considerable expence, safety concerns and tenant disruption.
From above:

9 minutes ago (edited)

Dear mygive-a-shtbrokethankgod.9854,

We can tell your give a tit broke, because if it was still working, you wouldn't have paid $40 bucks for that crappy ornament. Limited Edition or not, it was a bad choice.

Cordially yours,
M&M's Mom

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Catching up on today's news. The Brazilian Deliveroo motorcyclist who hit the knife wielding (child stabbing) man in Dublin with his helmet had a go fund me (buy him a pint) set up in his name this afternoon. He came to Ireland a year ago after his Rio restaurant was burnt down to make money for hus family.....so far the fund has exceeded 200k.

Hubby doing well. Overnight in hospital, x-ray to check everything tomorrow before home. Heart very steady 60bpm now. Thanks for all the kind messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Catching up on today's news. The Brazilian Deliveroo motorcyclist who hit the knife wielding (child stabbing) man in Dublin with his helmet had a go fund me (buy him a pint) set up in his name this afternoon. He came to Ireland a year ago after his Rio restaurant was burnt down to make money for hus family.....so far the fund has exceeded 200k.

Hubby doing well. Overnight in hospital, x-ray to check everything tomorrow before home. Heart very steady 60bpm now. Thanks for all the kind messages.
I'm so glad his doctor found this and he was taken care of so quickly. Positive thoughts and energy towards him feeling better!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Wow! I'm so glad for the Brazilian guy, warms my heart to know that there are still brave Men out there ❤❤❤

And happy news about your hubby! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What's Dan been smoking.

$54 (Cdn) for 1 tree ornament laser cut.

I don't think so Dan. He should have been working faster "behind the scenes" and had it ready for early November.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That Shopify page of his is terribly set up. A lot of blank spaces in the legal texts. Couldn’t find a company info or whatsoever.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They were just made available for purchase less than one hour ago.Dan trying to make a quick $20,000 at Christmas.
At least he’s offering an ornament and not just straight out begging!!! How many times have we all said Stef should sell something-tea towels, prints of daddy’s art, peacock crap, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At least he’s offering an ornament and not just straight out begging!!! How many times have we all said Stef should sell something-tea towels, prints of daddy’s art, peacock crap, etc.
I don’t think one can fully appreciate a mere print of daddy’s art. It must be viewed in person and in the environment in which it was intended to be seen….that garbage dump of a farmhouse…with all five senses. Imagine viewing daddy’s masterpieces… with the sights of filth, the smell of decay, the feel of dirt, the sounds of creaking beams, and the taste of kebabs!

IMG_6021.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We don't normally do sales but we ordered 6 tonnes of candles and sold 35. How Smug are they feeling about this venture?

Hey there,

Just wanted to give you a heads up – our cosy candle sale is still shining bright this weekend with a 20% discount. 🕯✨

We don't normally do sales but just for this one time in the year we are making an exception. This means you can get any of our candles for just $68 for another couple of days.

Treat yourself or a loved one with an exquisite candle for 68€

Happy candle shopping!
Anna & Philipp

I found it funny because I received yet ANOTHER e-mail this morning from them about their candles. Nah, bro, we good- bought two, and "discovered" I did not like them. Ironically, I spent less ordering twelve 3-wick candles from Bath & Body Works yesterday (buy 3, get 3 free) with a 20% off coupon and free shipping than I did on 2 Fleurie candles. I am pretty chuffed, as it was a better deal than today was, and their candles burn clean, evenly and smell better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Phyllis a hoarder???? His plates are now openly stacked on window sills.

View attachment 2590681

The shittoo is one large dump. Trash is piled everywhere. No one is bothered.

View attachment 2590683
Here's my theory and Snorty can't hide his excitement, although you can't tell from his groin shots because he's got nothing there.
  • Natti told Fanny during the offseason early in 2023 that this would be her last B&B season and she would be leaving the shitoo.
  • That's when Fanny put on a full-court press to entice FRK back to the shitoo to take over from Natti.
  • Snorty was so excited at the prospect of Natti leaving he couldn't wait to take over her office and transform it into his China Room.
  • Snorty scoured the shitoo for a make-shift china cabinet and at the first chance he got moved that old bookcase downstairs into the office.
  • Snorty, "Natti, you don't mind if I start moving my china in to your office do you? Who cares what you think, you're leaving anyways and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti, "Where is FRK going to sit when my office becomes your China Room?"
  • Snorty, "FRK can renovate the pizza oven room or maybe sit in the Bootroom/Flower room! Who cares, you're leaving and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti, "Dios Mio, there's no more space in the bookcase, so no place for any more of your dishes."
  • Snorty, "No problem, I'll just pile these dishes on the window sill for the time being? Who cares what you think, you're leaving anyways and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti's desk chair won't get cold before Snorty finishes transforming that space entirely into his China Room cum Liquor Cabinet
Maria & Pavlina have left the shitoo because they can't stomach the prospect of being stuck in at the HMN another year with the terrible trio of Fanny, Snorty & FRK. Narcissistic Fanny is working overtime trying to hoover people back to the shitoo so she has some content, no matter how lame CD is (ex: Andi, Sabine, Wendy). She also tried out a return guest to possibly cook next season. Who else is going to make an appearance? Fanny is getting desperate.

Between MM's death, Percy's illness, Christophe Frey's death, the taxman, patrons dropping and 'staff/volunteers fleeing the shitoo like rats off a sinking ship, it's no wonder Fanny looks like crap. No amount of Chapel reno or Fanny's fake cheerfulness will make it better.

2023 has been Fanny's annus horribilis and it's all her own doing! Don't imagine 2024 will be any better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.