The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they have a sale already? One that wasn't "this time of year", which I guess means the holidays?
And I've said this before, I hate that "Hey there" salutation they use in their emails. If I know you, you can give a casual "hey there", otherwise, this is a business email and should feel like one.

I'm in a mood. I've just spent 40 minutes on the phone with a customer service person trying to track down an order I placed two Sundays ago, which was to arrive well before yesterday. She was asking me all sorts of questions that didn't make any sense, and while I answered them politely, I finally lost it when she suggested I wait another few days. No, I'm not going to wait a few more days, particularly when I had an email chat two days after the order was supposed to arrive to me and they asked me to wait a few more days! I can wait until I die, I don't think the package ever got to UPS, which is clearly the notation on the UPS tracking website!!

Grrrrrr......
They started at 120E plus shipping

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't think Fanny or PhiPhi have it in them to do the work to put out candles like the Smugs, but what do you think the name or signature scent of HMN would be (to cover the other smells of course!)?

Le PeePee - homage to PhiPhi, Ratso, mice with undernotes of urine and colored yellow for Fanny's favorite color.
L'Egoiste - reeks of desparation, musty smell, gold color.
Peacock - overtones of poo, poppies (Fanny's favorite flower), and smoke (for the wood stoves).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Unlike a lot of Tattlers I have always quite liked Ryan (he is daft in my eyes) here he makes a great video for the Moons to tell their story.
well, you are not alone, I have always quite liked Ryan too. Ryan was my entrance door into the chateauverse. I was recommended by YouTube one of his first videos visiting brocantes and later watched all his vlogs with Billy going around several brocantes all over North west France and really enjoyed them. Then I started watching some of the other chateau channels YouTube starting recommending to me. Today I dont really enjoy all the videos Ryan makes. I actually don’t watch everything, I hate those thumbnails with faces and he is terrible at making construction videos on his own. But he is always a great character in Billy’s videos. Their friendship is amazing to watch.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what FRK wants to blabber on about now...
Hopefully, it's not a business venture where one has to forage one's own tea...
Stories #260.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't think Fanny or PhiPhi have it in them to do the work to put out candles like the Smugs, but what do you think the name or signature scent of HMN would be (to cover the other smells of course!)?

Le PeePee - homage to PhiPhi, Ratso, mice with undernotes of urine and colored yellow for Fanny's favorite color.
L'Egoiste - reeks of desparation, musty smell, gold color.
Peacock - overtones of poo, poppies (Fanny's favorite flower), and smoke (for the wood stoves).
Perhaps a knock-off of this:

ewww de château.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well my day took a nose dive. Hubby (60) went to Dr for blood tests this morning, mentioned being a bit breathless at times so did an ECG and the day went off plan. Sent to hospital, more tests and ended up having pacemaker fitted due to heart beat not exceeding 40bpm.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Unlike a lot of Tattlers I have always quite liked Ryan (he is daft in my eyes) here he makes a great video for the Moons to tell their story.
I have to say Pyke - Ryan did a fantastic job of telling the story of the Moons and I do hope it makes a huge difference to their charity for they do a mighty job looking after those animals!!!
Good on you Ryan , perhaps this is where you could make a career - this doco was great!

Now...... after seeing this why would Any Grannie give bloody money to a witch like Fanny!!!
Can't even feed poor Ruby . :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Well my day took a nose dive. Hubby (60) went to Dr for blood tests this morning, mentioned being a bit breathless at times so did an ECG and the day went off plan. Sent to hospital, more tests and ended up having pacemaker fitted due to heart beat not exceeding 40bpm.
I'm so glad he was treated on time ♥ Sending your husband healing and hugs to you ♥ Hopefully the recovery will go well ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 28
wow, that must have been scary. Good that the doctors did not wait another day to make further tests to find out and solve the problem. Hope your husband is doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, what a horrible shock for you both. 40bpm? No wonder he was breathless. So glad your doctor was on the ball and got things sorted quickly. I wish him (and you!) a speedy recovery, and hopefully no more problems in the future. Lots of love and positive thoughts coming your way ♥♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, what a horrible shock for you both. 40bpm? No wonder he was breathless. So glad your doctor was on the ball and got things sorted quickly. I wish him (and you!) a speedy recovery, and hopefully no more problems in the future. Lots of love and positive thoughts coming your way ♥♥
The very same sentiments from me. 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title?

“Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is for the Chatelaine to smash every piece of porcelain & break up with the Gay Twank.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We don't normally do sales but we ordered 6 tonnes of candles and sold 35. How Smug are they feeling about this venture?

Hey there,

Just wanted to give you a heads up – our cosy candle sale is still shining bright this weekend with a 20% discount. 🕯✨

We don't normally do sales but just for this one time in the year we are making an exception. This means you can get any of our candles for just $68 for another couple of days.

Treat yourself or a loved one with an exquisite candle for 68€

Happy candle shopping!
Anna & Philipp

Clearly written by Phillip Fleurie. He's such a pussy douche. But at least he doesn't wear brooches. I give him credit for that.

motheranddaughter.JPG
poodle.JPG
twat.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.