Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Off-topic, but I just wanted to update the 15 yentas and 3 trolls that we had our prenatal visit earlier today. Happy to say that the missus and baby are doing very, very well. Baby's heartbeat is strong and the body is growing steadily. Momma's blood sugar and blood pressure are normal.
Baruch Hashem! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Pippin speaks out

I can say from experience that if you hire a person to clean, they are not going to come into a strangers home and put all their stuff away. They have no idea where it goes. If you want someone to put all your stuff away you need a housekeeper rather than a cleaner. They clean and put stuff away. But you need a longer term more personal relationship with them so they learn how you do things. You also need to give them more time to do the work.
I agree 100%. When I was working and had a cleaning person (a friend, actually), I spent a good hour the night before she was coming over, putting stuff away and tidying up. My husband thought I was nuts, but I wanted her to really clean and not have a bunch of stuff in the way. Believe it or not, I also didn't have her clean the toilets. I felt like that was the "resident's" responsibility, and made sure my husband and kids cleaned any "messes" they made). I miss those days. 😆 I'm retired now and cannot justify the expense of hiring a cleaning person, (for a much smaller place, I might add), all because I'm feeling lazy these days. Although to be fair to my dear little self, I have had a significant back injury for the last 18 months, and haven't been able to do much.

Not that anyone here knows me, but I believe there are many kind-hearted people here (we haters are actually not a bad bunch...). I am sharing that my mother just passed away this afternoon. I had just spent the last 20 hours, sitting with her, whispering to her, holding her hand, sponging her raging fever, suctioning her... and came home to take a nap and shower and she passed while I was gone. She was not alone, but as her closest family member, I was her everything so it feels pretty bad. The hospice nurse told me that it happens because people don't want their loved ones to be there. I know that's how it was with my dad--he waited until the one evening my mom went home (after six months of never leaving his side!) and he died that night. So, I'm here on tattle, trying to escape sadness and yet I'm writing about it. This week will be tough, but after three months of craziness, worry, and sadness, I will be ready to get back to some aspect of normalcy. She was 92. May Bonnie rest In peace and be with all her loved ones who went before her.❤ Thanks for letting me do a little personal derail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
This Rosemary Baker is dropping a lot of truth bombs on the live chat! With no sign of PhiPhi, Nutti, or SJ, she is roaming wild and free!

cd753.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Jules100

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve got it figured out… Philip ran away from Lalande to be with Angelina from Chateau Life. (He has a thing for older fake blondes.) She also brought Lightning with her, so Philip got a dog after all. It’s a win-win for everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

T Rex

VIP Member
Good evening, Tartlets and Tartgents! I am just catching up after an incredibly busy few days, and see you all have been a chatty lot. 🤪

Annaliese's dirty car (not the stock footage Macca Mobile one): she is a working mum with full custody of two children (it's not like the littles are having sleepovers at Dan's roofless Chateau), and Dan borrows her car. While it is a hot mess, Annaliese is doing the best she can, doesn't have a maid nor nanny, and is probably exhausted just trying to feed them, keep up on laundry, housework, homework, and spending time with them when she gets home. While it wouldn't hurt her to keep a small rubbish bin in there, it wouldn't kill Dan to clean and wash the car for her once in a while- he seems to have a lot more free time on his hands.

@Karma baby! - enjoy your holiday, soak up that sunshine in Punta Cana, and share some picts with us! It is freezing right now, even in SW Florida!

@Beachgirl - good on you for wanting to re-upholster your sofa! There is a fantastic synthetic leather called Ultra Leather (which is used in luxury cars and sailboats)- measure out how much material you would need and look on eBay- often, you will find a deal on remnants. It is relatively easy to sew (with a heavy duty sewing machine). I re-upholstered my interior boat cushions in it in 2014 (the factory ones were a hideous pink burlap, and was quoted $18K to have them recovered 😯) myself for far less (I used my Sailrite sewing machine, but an old school serger with a leather needle would have worked fine.) You'll need to use a heavier thread (I used Sailrite's V-92 because it is what I had on hand, which may be a bit much for a regular machine.) After 10 years (and much abuse), they still look amazing! (With boat cushions, it's a bit different, as they need to breathe, so the backs are done with Pfifertex mesh and zippers.)

I haven't followed Angelina Ballerina and Phil's channel in a while, so may have to watch a few to see what the fuss is about. Did Phil actually finally BUY the rented Chateau?!?

The Fleuries- just watched their latest vlog (mudroom), and am in agreement with you all- the dogs (how RIDICULOUS was Ziggy when Benoit drove up with his friends?!?) and Benoit are the highlight. I'm not sure what is going on, but (I am probably the only Anna and Philipp fan left on here after "Candlegate"), but the vlogs as of late have just felt a bit off.

As to Kathy, either you love Kathy or you don't, just like marzipan. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Kathy is just living her life, vlogging about it (she does not have a Patreon), and stating her views. While the majority of us do this with our anonymity safely ensconced behind a keyboard, she is out there calling it as she sees it, which is kind of bad-ass in a way- Kathy is a honey badger and could give two forks whether one likes her or not. While I may not agree with her on everything, none of us are perfect- if you were, you certainly would not be on a gossip site (although it is ridiculously fun!) At the end of the day, no matter what shade you 15 trolls and 3 hags throw at me, I'll still adore you (I have thick skin) and will just blame it on your menopause. But, goodness, there is no need to attack Kathy's physical appearance!

And, to end this rant on a positive note, @Beachgirl here is the interior of my sailboat with its Ultra Leather interior:
IMG_6850.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Oh Ohhhhhhhh! It happens again, my dear tattlers..

Someone is trying to stir up trouble here. And as of yesterday, a fake account has actively tried to set foot in here.
Based on how long that tattler has been here, and to which posts they reacted and interacted to, it was done on purpose.

What exactly are we doing here on tattle? We talk, tattle, and gossip about what those YouTube celebrities show us in their videos and pictures. That’s our nature. It’s THEM who present us the content we talk about.

It’s in their responsibility when they open up their life to us, with every broken window, dusty table, flat tired car, scratched wall, overgrown meadows, alcohol in bedrooms, missing legs on chairs, kids in dirty clothes, uncombed hair, unshaved faces, torn jeans, fast food boxes on the floor, overfilled garbage cans, loose wallpaper, broken tiles, unwashed laundry, messy rooms, forks held in the wrong hand, napkins not matching the plates, dried welk flowers, Nutella, …

THEY use Patreon and other services to ask for money, THEY monetize their videos to get money, THEY have lied shamelessly on multiple occasions to the viewers, THEY drag people and children in front of the camera to show off how nice and perfect they all are, THEY promote each other for the sake of gaining more followers and money, THEY reveal their private lives to the viewers and a lot of time THEY tell a sad story to count on the compassionate followers to send more money, THEY break their belongings and ask the followers for compensation…..

For how long have DanAliese pretended to be the perfect family, and have received Patreon money until they revealed their breakup? They played that charade so long, that both parties had enough money to get by on their own for some time.

No one of them is perfect. Most of them joined the Patreon grifting bandwagon fun and became franchises for Lalande and hope that they also get the attention.

So, we do have every right to talk, tattle and gossip about everything we see on this our own playground.

And it doesn’t matter if those YouTube celebrities are dads, moms, old, young, gay, person of color, lesbians, thin, bigger, … they all voluntarily risk themselves being exposed and exploited in public. That’s the prize they have to pay for gering money from strangers. There is no pass for anyone, no matter how sweet and kind they seem to be on cam.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

KyBourbon

VIP Member
The lifestyle she is living can't merely be funded from the ad revenue or can it?
No, it can’t. The Pethericks rely on Gwen’s yeast to fund their projects and life. But Fanny doesn’t have any yeast of her own, so she grifts on Patreon. 😆

Fanny should be using Patreon to supplement her renovations…not using Patreon to fully fund renovations just so she can play and shop. She’s collected well over $750K by now on Patreon. But based on what we can observe with our own eyes, I don’t see $750K worth of renovations…where’s it going? 🤔. Show the accounts, Fanny!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

KiKiGee

VIP Member
refund-okay.gif

This 👇 comment from Alice Allan, over a month ago...

Alice Allan
1 month ago
My name at the end is not listed on patrons! What’s going on?
The Chateau Diaries
1 month ago
I don’t know, I’ll look into it straight away, Alice ❤

This 👇comment was posted by @Ginginger, in the last thread.
There are now replies but no action from Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen or Natalia Oliveto???
Interesting, Lin Gell joined YT, Dec 13, 2022.

Alice Allan

7 days ago
You basically do what ever you want anyway! I’m still waiting to hear from Stephanie as to why my name was removed as patron. The last donation was toward your goal for the salon. If I didn’t make that large donation you wouldn’t have made your goal!!!! Should I be requesting a refund!!!!
Lin Gell
5 days ago
How rude ! Lots of us are patrons we donate because we want to . Not for the glory or for any particular project or for anything in return, just for the love of everything Lalande .
Alice Allan
5 days ago
@Lin Gell lm not rude! It’s certainly not for any reconnection ! I just happen to notice my name wasn’t on the patron list. As I have been a patron for three years.
Lin Gell
5 days ago
@Alice Allan You wrote that they wouldn’t have the money for the salon without you …really … I doubt that ! And if you don’t want recognition why say . I never even looked for my name .
Alice Allan
5 days ago
@Lin Gell why are you so hostile? Of course if I didn’t make a substantial donation the goal would continue…. But YES I want my name on the list of patrons, because I do support Lalande with monetary donations and gifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

la justice

Popping in to say I joined at Thread 8. I don’t post much but I’ve been reading the past 200 threads. Thanks for holding the chateau verse accountable, the distraction on hectic days, lots of laughs and, let’s not forget all the tips and suggestions! 😂

Tattle on!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
@C'est moi About the narc Aunt you can never win with a narc. I would give her a few items you're not fussed about and say you can't find the ones that are important to you and you want to keep. I am sorry about your Mum and that you have a narc relative to deal with. The best thing of all is to cut the narc out of your life but not always possible I know. Hope she is not adding a lot of stress to your life. xxxxxx

I was horrified to see how little Dan has done to Annalise's house-what has he been doing with his time? They are still living in an unfinished hovel and the selfish prick has bought a derelict ruin -oh because he is so flush with cash. He is so deluded and selfish he hasn't even got a car, a job and thinks he is interesting enough to captivate an audience. He can buy two bottles of Scotch for him and Amaury to get hammered, can have a jolly to Marrakesh but can't buy materials to finish a house for the kids. Annalise's car was a pig sty the inside absolutely filthy and littered with rubbish what is wrong with all these people. The kids are sweet little boys it is sad to see their Dad hasn't bothered to give them somewhere clean and safe to live. They can't possibly play outside on that building site. Dan can't even organise petrol for his cement mixer-he has his head in the clouds the chateau has been really bad for him.

I started thinking why I watched Fanny in the first place and it was because I love renovating, fabrics, antiques, china etc but I am beginning to question my own sanity. I have nearly finished my renovating and she is still at square one. As for Dan what is interesting about a middle aged man driving around in a Nissan Micra getting petrol.His level of workmanship is shoddy and slap dash at best. Dan is not special or interesting and neither is Fanny once you realise her only interest is herself. When I first started watching I wasn't worried about how she spent the money but then I started to realise how much money she was grifting and their was seismic shift in my opinion-she owes it to patrons to do some work and do it to a high standard. The lifestyle she is living can't merely be funded from the ad revenue or can it?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Madame No

VIP Member
I've been resisting commenting on the fat issue up until now. I have struggled with my weight my entire adult and much of my adolescent life. It's no fun being overweight to the point of feeling bad about oneself. I have dieted, and exercised to the point of exhaustion. I once lost 70 pounds in 9 months, it just about killed me and I gained all of it back. I have gone to therapy, read self help books, been scolded by doctors, bribed and shamed by my parents and other family members to no avail. I admit that I have a food addiction issue. It started when I was very young. I was rewarded with food and learned to soothe myself with chocolate. I love to cook and I love to eat, but that's not the problem. I'm not into fat shaming anyone but I also don't normalize being fat. We are not meant to be fat like walruses and other animals that make their habitat in very cold environments. When I go to the doctor, all my numbers are good except the scale. I know I'm playing roulette with my health as one day I may develop a fat related disease. I keep trying. I know I can do it. It's just the doing of it on a daily basis for the rest of my life. The motivating drive I have is I love really nice clothes. I have several beautiful pieces in my wardrobe just waiting for me to fit into them. I'm right in between the high end of missus and plus size and I'm very stubborn and won't buy the plus size clothing. It also never fits me correctly anyway in the neck and shoulders. I do believe that my food addiction problem is the same problem for most, if not all, obese people. Everyone has to eat, so it's not like you can just stop like with alcohol or drugs. Wish me well, fellow Tattlers I really appreciate all of you. Merci!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

graciemckitten

VIP Member
No, it can’t. The Pethericks rely on Gwen’s yeast to fund their projects and life. But Fanny doesn’t have any yeast of her own, so she grifts on Patreon. 😆

Fanny should be using Patreon to supplement her renovations…not using Patreon to fully fund renovations just so she can play and shop. She’s collected well over $750K by now on Patreon. But based on what we can observe with our own eyes, I don’t see $750K worth of renovations…where’s it going? 🤔. Show the accounts, Fanny!
And if F4F was truly using the Patreon money for renovations and restoration, she would have content for her videos and would have to be present and engaged in the Dump. She would not have the extra money and time to travel, shop, and party non stop and wouldn’t be able to indulge Snorts all the time. If true restoration was taking place and the gift grab stopped, Snorts would be gone with the wind from the Dump. He would be bored without the flow of expensive alcohol, nonstop shopping, gifts, luxury travel, etc. if Fanny actually had work to show in videos, his role in chateau diaries woukd be greatly diminished as he has no skills and nothing to contribute.

Snorts thrives on attention and talking during the videos, interjecting constantly with his inane commentary, oooooh….beau…….tiful, …….my grandparents ate a scone once that was very similar to this scone……., look at my new velveteen booties, they are perfect to wear for a picnic in the woods with the new Fortum and Mason luxury picnic basket full of food . . . . I have a new nail polish coming out, it is called Lie Lande grunge, a beautiful iridescent smoky gray green color that reminds me of the moldy wet walls at the Dump mixed with peacock shit. F4F and I are working on a luxury air freshener called LieLande Mildew Mystery Mist, inspired by the smell of the rooms at LieLande after a prolonged rain. Just spray it in your home, closes your eyes, and imagine you are in the Grande Salon ( must safer to imagine since actually entering the room puts you at risk of having the ceilings and walls collapse in on you at any minute.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Correct, there is a sequence of works but the order is dependent on the type of construction technique.
In the case of a timber or brick veneer structure the windows and doors are usually installed after the roof.

However, when using solid bricks or breeze blocks, it is acceptable practice to install both the window and door frames prior to laying the bricks/blocks courses above. Only when the lintel (made out of timber or steel) is in place, can the courses of bricks above be laid, and finally, the roof structure added.

The technique employed by Dan is atypical of this type of construction.
Here's SJ's sequence:

Step 1: Put wallpaper on the walls
Step 1.5 Drain the pond
Step 2: Travel
Step 2.5 Beg online
Step 3: Decorate, paint the lintels and doorposts, and install new doors and chandeliers.
Step 3.5 Find a useless gay twink boyfriend
Step 4: Ignore the building's compromised structural integrity and damages.
Step 4.5 Purchase old paneling
Step 5: Travel
Step 5.5 Pretend to save money to restore the pond
Step 6: Buy trees from Belgium
Step 7: Plant a new garden
Step 8: Travel
Step 9: Pretend to be surprised to find out about the structural damage to her castle.
Step 10: Travel

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jules100

VIP Member
Wasn’t that entertaining your sons future in-laws. How did you all get on and have they set a wedding date yet.
“Thank you for asking…” It ended up just fine. I’ve met the mother before, she’s very nice. It was a little stressful to me because of the renovations that were making their way inside and a few more people than usual. I already had linen napkins, I bought 2 matching linen tablecloths and some water hyacinth chargers. Used my husbands grandmother’s China, had my middle son that used to be a bus boy at a fancy Italian restaurant set the table properly, I used sea grape leaves with peoples names on it as place cards and of course my controversial pineapple centerpiece with mercury glass votives & unscented tea lights scattered around.

After dinner, I know it’s not her style and she does not want to use it, so no pressure from me, my son’s fiancé tried on my old wedding dress just for fun.

They don’t have a definite date set, but they’re looking at April or May 2024.
23CD9025-BCE4-421F-A260-2C38486E920C.jpeg

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I am not defending Dan but I do have to say that I don’t think it’s fair to crown all mothers with a halo without having more information. He does seem to at least do a lot of “things”. I haven’t seen one thing that Annalise has done, and what I have seen of her house yard and car is not good. In most couples, people have their roles. How people decide to split the work varies couple to couple.
He might have been acting an ass because he wanted out due to feeling like she wasn’t keeping her bargain. We did hear something that he didn’t want kids and she ended up pregnant. If I were the man I would be pissed off. That’s a big betrayal. It doesn’t seem like she was trying to be a spot on housekeeper when she didn’t really have a job. Her vegetable beds were a mess. Her chickens were a mess. The house was a mess. Etc. if I were the man, out working all day I would be upset.
I know raising babies is hard. But if she got pregnant against his wishes, she should be putting forth the effort. Again, if he doesn’t like any of this, then he needs to leave or get on board.
Sometimes men turn into assholes when they want out because they don’t want to be the bad guy. They just act like total assholes until the women make them leave or leave themselves. I get the sense that’s what he was doing when he showed himself being a dick to her.
I don’t think he finds himself very happy at all at the moment. He certainly doesn’t look it. He hasn’t done anything (that he has shown at least) for months. He hasn’t posted much for months either. So I don’t really know what their problem was. But based on the state of that house car whatever, I don’t think she’s blameless.
Dan is a dick. Not a cute smiling one with wings either. A nasty scrawny, stanky one. Dan the gardener must not have minded too much that Annalise got pregnant the first time because they obviously have two kids now. Dan and Annalise are grown adults in their 30’s and know how babies are made. We don’t know what happens behind closed doors in any relationship, BUT Dan was obviously the problem. Dan is still the problem. Annalise is not perfect, no one is, but I hope she is counting her lucky stars every day to no longer be together with Dan.

“Oh, how can you say that, how do you know?”, some sweet tartlets might be asking. Because I have eyes, ears and common sense and have seen what they have voluntarily shown me and the entire internet. I am also an amazing snap judge of character and a little bit psychic.

• Heart
  • Wow

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
What do we imagine Fanny will be doing in 15 years time?
One of my fantasies for her:
She'll have gone full-on Grey Gardens in 15 years. Mentally disturbed and alone wandering the crumbling chateau and eating catfood "paté" from the can. The hoarded cadeau crap will be stacked along the walls floor to ceiling. One day a heap of tatt will tumble, trapping her in a small room where she freezes to death and is eaten by Ruby's descendants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Its funny Kathy talks about being fed...and believing all the things people read...she mentiones that fake photo inhere again....Well Kathy my dear....if you read this..i know you will... because your addicted to Tattle as we all are...you were fed by Harry and Meghans look on things.. I can say its not the whole truth...far off...i can also tell you..our family are also not huggers...i was never hugged as a kid....maybe you see it as disfunctional..i dont see it like that...You know.. there are two boys ...why is one still coping with the family he is born in..and why did the other choose to be a rebel?? Its all about the people you are surrounded with..in the upperclasses they dont hug...at all...When there was something wrong ,,my father and also my mother used to say..come on..get on with things..hugs dont help when you are menthally unstable..Harry was always the spoiled one..just like princess Margaret was...spoiled kids make nasty and unstable adults..and i can tell you... me and my sister we were never spoiled..so if you want to call me out on your next vlog...your free to do so...i am not gonna sue you;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37