Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 1889175
This 👇 comment from Alice Allan, over a month ago...

Alice Allan
1 month ago
My name at the end is not listed on patrons! What’s going on?
The Chateau Diaries
1 month ago
I don’t know, I’ll look into it straight away, Alice ❤

This 👇comment was posted by @Ginginger, in the last thread.
There are now replies but no action from Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen or Natalia Oliveto???
Interesting, Lin Gell joined YT, Dec 13, 2022.
Alice Allan
7 days ago
You basically do what ever you want anyway! I’m still waiting to hear from Stephanie as to why my name was removed as patron. The last donation was toward your goal for the salon. If I didn’t make that large donation you wouldn’t have made your goal!!!! Should I be requesting a refund!!!!
Lin Gell
5 days ago
How rude ! Lots of us are patrons we donate because we want to . Not for the glory or for any particular project or for anything in return, just for the love of everything Lalande .
Alice Allan
5 days ago
@Lin Gell lm not rude! It’s certainly not for any reconnection ! I just happen to notice my name wasn’t on the patron list. As I have been a patron for three years.
Lin Gell
5 days ago
@Alice Allan You wrote that they wouldn’t have the money for the salon without you …really … I doubt that ! And if you don’t want recognition why say . I never even looked for my name .
Alice Allan
5 days ago
@Lin Gell why are you so hostile? Of course if I didn’t make a substantial donation the goal would continue…. But YES I want my name on the list of patrons, because I do support Lalande with monetary donations and gifts.
I’ve not been able to find this exchange, but I’m searching. I did find this gem…

DBC3B737-8B36-4840-89B0-2DFE443DC138.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh Ohhhhhhhh! It happens again, my dear tattlers..

Someone is trying to stir up trouble here. And as of yesterday, a fake account has actively tried to set foot in here.
Based on how long that tattler has been here, and to which posts they reacted and interacted to, it was done on purpose.

What exactly are we doing here on tattle? We talk, tattle, and gossip about what those YouTube celebrities show us in their videos and pictures. That’s our nature. It’s THEM who present us the content we talk about.

It’s in their responsibility when they open up their life to us, with every broken window, dusty table, flat tired car, scratched wall, overgrown meadows, alcohol in bedrooms, missing legs on chairs, kids in dirty clothes, uncombed hair, unshaved faces, torn jeans, fast food boxes on the floor, overfilled garbage cans, loose wallpaper, broken tiles, unwashed laundry, messy rooms, forks held in the wrong hand, napkins not matching the plates, dried welk flowers, Nutella, …

THEY use Patreon and other services to ask for money, THEY monetize their videos to get money, THEY have lied shamelessly on multiple occasions to the viewers, THEY drag people and children in front of the camera to show off how nice and perfect they all are, THEY promote each other for the sake of gaining more followers and money, THEY reveal their private lives to the viewers and a lot of time THEY tell a sad story to count on the compassionate followers to send more money, THEY break their belongings and ask the followers for compensation…..

For how long have DanAliese pretended to be the perfect family, and have received Patreon money until they revealed their breakup? They played that charade so long, that both parties had enough money to get by on their own for some time.

No one of them is perfect. Most of them joined the Patreon grifting bandwagon fun and became franchises for Lalande and hope that they also get the attention.

So, we do have every right to talk, tattle and gossip about everything we see on this our own playground.

And it doesn’t matter if those YouTube celebrities are dads, moms, old, young, gay, person of color, lesbians, thin, bigger, … they all voluntarily risk themselves being exposed and exploited in public. That’s the prize they have to pay for gering money from strangers. There is no pass for anyone, no matter how sweet and kind they seem to be on cam.
Have to say..that the longest and most sensible post i have ever seen of you...hear hear....applause💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Did he actually say that? Gender is a social constraint? Did his parents not teach him about the birds and the bees? He's so confused he's probably on the pill incase Fanny makes him pregnant? He's like Prince Harry, making it up as he goes along causing havoc...
I'm now going to refer to it as him... I'm applying a social constraint. Dear sweet Jesus 😳😳😳
Snorts thinks having “fun“ with his fashion…nails, clothes, shoes…and use of pronouns makes him more interesting (he’s wrong, it doesn’t). For Snorts to say “gender is a social constraint” is vomit inducing and a real slap in the face to transgender people everywhere who face bigotry, ignorance, hardship, and challenges in their daily lives. Once again, Snorts cheapens everything…he has no idea. What an uneducated, ignorant buffoon. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35

T Rex

VIP Member
His black eye is fading at least.. View attachment 1890931
Oh snap- how did I miss that?!? While I do not condone violence, things had to be very bad if Angelina was the delivery person of THAT punch. (Take note, Edd- be nicer to your wife. Anna is much stronger and scrappier than Angelina- you'll be vlogging with not one but TWO black eyes!)

I finally got round to watching Lunch at Dana's. I'll focus on the positives- this is probably the one time Andrew did not have to bring the meal to someone's house. While he was his usual non-charming self (annoying AF), Dana did a great job at shutting him down multiple times. I will give Dana props- she was exceptionally kind to the little girl (and made her feel included), and while Andrew never explained who the other guests were (I suspect it was Andrew's sister and his nieces), Dana certainly did her best to be a good hostess. The vibe was completely different than a Fanny Four Flues production- based on the lack of coats being worn in the kitchen and at dinner, Dana's home has heat! While her hair was a crazy mess (which is not unusual- girl, call up Annaliese and get a keratin treatment stat, and book one for Tess as well!), Dana's house seems more welcoming and fun. Dana even busted out her best bottle of wine for dinner- something Fanny would never do (as she saves the best bottles to drink in the wine closet with Potts and Larkin, like when the ceiling caved in from the pink bathroom that she blamed Ian for.) At the end of the day, even with the face scratching and hair, I'd rather have dinner at Dana's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
7937c77124e31f54409ec8258240c52b.gif

shirley poppy
4 minutes ago
Hi Philip & Stephanie, Is there any way going forwards that one of the Lalande Moderators could be in the live premiere of each vlog? Tonight we had to endure another troll, which try as you might to ignore them once theyve caught eye you cant ignore them. At least until I worked out how to block them! LOL. It did spoil my enjoyment of the live screening (although I'm now going to watch it back) and as a result I may think twice about watching another premiere. Many thanks & Happy New Year to you all! x

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I do wonder what kind of power Stephanie has over weirdo men? Although weirdos are the only kind of men in her life. She got two poor, dumb, not that good at anything fellows (Selmar and Dan the gardener) to drop everything and go after the dream of owning a chateau just like her. Maybe it’s actually three, but unbeknownst to Stephanie, Philip is after Lalande. Ok, technically it’s five, with Nic Larkin and Michael Potts, they seem to have money, but still count in my theory. Also, according to what I read here on TL, Stephanie has slept with all of them, gross.
It's fascinating, isn't it? And it's even more people than you mention. Stephanie Jarvis' former guardians Frank and Ivo, when I knew them, were pretty hell bend on getting their own chateau too, even when it was very clear they would never get the money for it. I am very glad they wised up and chose a different lifestyle, but I'm still flabbergasted that at that time they actually believed it to be a viable plan when it clearly wasn't. Contagious as hell, that charlataine.

• Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Well well well...look who's feeling confident enough to yet again show something prerecorded as if in realtime, and in this case already shown in a previous flog. Nothing matters to Stephanie Jarvis, obviously. She partying elsewhere, suckers....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
:cool: 🧔👨‍🦳👨‍🦱
If he shaved his beard off he would look 10 years younger. Grey ages a man more than women I think.
I take the blame for the beard LOL I kept going on about his weak chin on here and saying a beard would disguise it. I think he looks better with a beard and I think he looks about 45 ish. I look 105 today just had to scan my face at work ewww I think I need Fanny fillers.

9,307 views Jan 15, 2023 #mariewiik #florist #scandinavia
#mariewiik #florist #scandinavia After one year of struggling with mental health issues I'm returning back to sharing my life here on Youtube again. I´m now living in Norway where I`ve just found a fulltime job as a wedding florist. Come along as I find a new home and get settled in. Here’s to new beginnings and adventures! A big thanks to everyone who are still here and supporting my journey. I owe you so much. And, if you really want to help you can do any of the following gestures below: -Like and subscribe to my Channel -Leave a comment! -Sign up to my Sunday Newsletter: https://www.mariewiik.net where I give you more details about my weekly videos and upcoming events! -Picture me back to my happy self doing the things I love! -Watch the Ads in my videos (this helps me SO MUCH, you have no idea)!! -If you can, visit me on Instagram and give me a follow, that would be wonderful: https://www.instagram.com/mariewiik1/... -And if you really want to help me towards my dreams: https://www.ikea.com/no/no/gift-regis... https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls...

Seriously she is asking for a dustpan and brush, napkins up to a 1,600 euro camera. We all have to buy things for our life but she seems to think others should buy her napkins, bins a tool set. It is utterly shameless-this is like a wedding list who thinks it is acceptable to ask for others to buy their every need. Marie you have a job, you have YouTube ad revenue you need to work for the things you want to buy that is life. It is not a free ride-it is so tacky to beg. You already had a new car which presumably you have sold. I wish the girl happiness but time to stand tall, stand on your own two feet and live in the real world. If you're suffering with mental health issues I would also suggest YouTube should be avoided.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

thatsrich

Dan's focus unfortunately is Dan
Dan’s Chateau project was nothing more than a big gamble to find a project he thought he could leverage for content to gain big numbers of viewers and ad revenue. That’s what Billy has done, funding his convent project mainly with ad revenues and keeping himself busy playing with and buying expensive filming toys and tools, which he can write off but then use elsewhere at the Chateau.
Dan‘s first few videos did fairly well….reaching 100k viewers but instead of doing something amazing to build his channel….he mainly filmed himself clearing brush (and not even a good job of that) and nothing of the backstory, his plans and ideas. And he tried to get sympathy for the history of the place providing a home for Jewish children as a basis for a new Patreon or go fund me, perhaps?
But the manless Dan effed up….stopped making content for weeks, which is terrible for the algorithm, and didn’t even try to make interesting content, relying on click-bait keywords in his thumbnails.
every vlog he filmed enraged my OCD, with brush not being tidied up, no safety hat or shoes (sneakers, Dan?), and the one wooden window restored.
let’s face it, there is no intention at all to restore the place., just milk it for content when he needs a few bucks to buy a bottle of whisky. And I for one, would never let my child on-site at a ruin like that, even if he builds himself a cabin.

also, if Sabine was back at the chateau, then I think we solved the mystery of who Dan was shagging and why she was sent away.

Last edited:

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I don't think he even mentioned his chateau in his lastest vlog?
That would take in excess of 2 million Euros to restore he is an utter Pratt.He is a jack of all trades, messy, disorganised and unskilled. He thinks he is charismatic and one of the in crowd but he is a very sad little man.

xzjGxFMKnod51iZZr6klLL2w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Silver Fox
4 hours ago
I enjoy the episodes where you're working on your own home......rather than your vanity project of the ruin.

Right I am just nipping out to the bakery and then to get a coffee and to the florist. I can't really be arsed to get dressed properly, my car looks like a skip but I just wanted your opinion do you think I have enough here as the basis for a daily flog? I haven't got Fanny to blag followers from I am disorganised and will probably forget my wallet but I thought you 15 hags, menopausal evils could be the start of my following what do you think? ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MsMuir

Chatty Member
I have zero idea who this Kathy woman is. Another Gooder woman? I have no intention of watching her in any case.
No idea who Kathy or Annilise are? Slow your scroll😀

Am I the only one who wasn't raised with nannies, housekeepers or cooks? I've obviously lived a very deprived life😪....maybe I should write a book and throw all my family under the bus, I could whine about not being hugged and having to tie my own shoes

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Happy Birthday 🎂 and CONGRATULATIONS to our newest VIP @UvulaDonor ! 🍸🍾🥂 In your specially curated swag bag, you'll find the following items: a blue tile with your likeness and Miller Lite coupons (from our sponsor @Jules100), an Hermes blanket (they are legit- exactly the same ones Andrew & Ricardo have- they were $13 on Alibaba!), a highly coveted T Rex candle (hand-crafted in a third world country using only the finest Bath & Body fragrances), a "vintage" jar of Fanny's home-made chutney, the very same pink trousers Fanny so selflessly donated in the Advent vlog, a can of starch and some linen napkins so you can live elegantly, a "wreat" made by FRK, and coupons for free tango lessons from Selmar (airfare and lodging not included.) These are skint times, Tartlets and Tartgents, so feel free to add something nice to the swag bag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Confused in 2023?
SJ no longer shows renovations she does a show so she can have a commercial in a show and be the actress in that commercial??? Her last commercial was not for chateau diaries but was for chateau unwrapped but we saw it in chateau diaries? This commercial was for charity but you win a van? So it is a chance in a lottery or raffle which is gambling? Her Patrons could not donate to the lottery thru SJ thru the scam and were upset? Where is the charity? I never saw any donations leave from the tiny chateau built for Advent. These people suck!
I don’t want to watch a commercial! I do not want to watch Snorty wink into the camera one more time! He is 🤮. The kaboom is so fake SJ spent the day with a pigeon just to avoid Snorty and his mother.
Cuz thinks he can fix the falling castle alone but needed help from his Daddy to put a wire in a dirt hole.
Dan should put down the booze and call the men’s mental health line he was begging money for. It’s sad to watch him now so I don’t.
I use to watch to see a chateau get renovated or to see if SJ and Potty get back together. I still hope Diesel visits Ruby one last time. Instead the freak show is about Snorty sniffing Percy’s bow tie. He’s a weird one! No thanks

• Heart
  • Haha

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Dan is a dick. Not a cute smiling one with wings either. A nasty scrawny, stanky one. Dan the gardener must not have minded too much that Annalise got pregnant the first time because they obviously have two kids now. Dan and Annalise are grown adults in their 30’s and know how babies are made. We don’t know what happens behind closed doors in any relationship, BUT Dan was obviously the problem. Dan is still the problem. Annalise is not perfect, no one is, but I hope she is counting her lucky stars every day to no longer be together with Dan.

“Oh, how can you say that, how do you know?”, some sweet tartlets might be asking. Because I have eyes, ears and common sense and have seen what they have voluntarily shown me and the entire internet. I am also an amazing snap judge of character and a little bit psychic.
This couple were babies when they got together; that can often breed contempt and ideas of missing out - for both partners. Dan at least, maybe Annalese too, come from broken homes which also has a huge baring on your own relationships. I don't think living in a half finished house when you're young and full of energy is all that bad - we had a second set of french doors leaning up against our house for years because my parents couldn't afford to have it put in, and a lean-to kitchen for the same reasons. I'm sure some will be shocked to learn that a family of 5 had to share the one toilet and bath and we didn't have a shower. I think I turned out okay. The loving parents bit is much more important than material wants; including a finished house.

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
So true! Understanding, even if it’s only for oneself, that not all calories are created equal makes a difference as well. We have community garden plots available and I have friends with organic farms nearby so I’m lucky. Most aren’t.
We have a walled garden with a large hothouse/greenhouse which we've turned into a kind of community garden, except that it's a private concern. Happily I haven't had to pay for veggies or herbs in over 6 years. It's a bit smaller than lieLande's garden but has more fruit trees and no chickens. People pay a small fee for their plot and those who grow an over abundance of veggies give them to those local families in need. Everyone works to help everyone else, being especially kind to the elderly who may have trouble digging, planting and weeding. Next Summer we plan to introduce raised beds that stand at waist height. We also have about 40 grow bags going at a time. My own plot has herbs, chillies, capsicum and such and everyone is free to take them as needed. It's a place of joy. Once a month we have a bbq for everyone who works in the garden, always heaps of fun - unless it's snowing, then it's a bitch. We have a reciprocal agreement with the local plant nursery to supply them with produce, and in exchange we pay cost for seedlings, seeds, compost and flowering plants. A riding stable near by supplies all our manure in exchange for fresh vegetables. Our little incentive would work for lieLande. I imagine their few plots also have an over abundance of produce, but that it goes to waste. They have been seen buying such basics as potatoes, carrots, onions etc when they already have them growing in the garden. They've been seen showing the alledged produce from their garden which is very obviously shop bought. To me that's a monstrosity. And it's lazy. It's wonton waste and they have no idea of the garden's potential. She's had close to 18 years to turn that place into a paradise and has done virtually fuck all!

• Heart
  • Wow
After reading 16 pages, I am updated!

Here's what I think:

1) This guy might have successfully convinced himself of the folly that he is so cool.

cd746.png

2) That car is messy, but that's an easy fix if you're the type who can't tolerate mess. These people obviously can.
Also, the interwebs (and behavioral scientists) agree that the cleanliness of your vehicle says a whole lot about you!

cd747.png

3) This man and his dog are the only entertainment value the Honfleur smugs managed to put out on their vlog this week.
Anna's constipated voice is still painful to listen to, but I prefer her narration over her smug hubby.

cd748.png

4) In 15 years, I imagine SJ like Miss Havisham, saying...

cd749.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32