The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogging on Yt is not for sissies...Many of those people led realy anonimous lives..but when you expose your lifestyle on YT you must have a skin like a rhino...There are always people who critisize you...your looks..what you say...what you wear...how your house looks like...where you pay it from..

Thats why there is very little of me to find on internet...there is...off course..but we like to keep our life private...for as much as possible..i think we could make a very interesting vlog about our estate and lives...it also would invlove i had to keep a lot of our friends out...i know i would loose a lott of them when i would vlog our time together..Also i think it can be very dangerous to display your live on YT..

Fanny uses YT as a source of income...also Patreon...she is selling her soul to the devil...but she doesnt care...untill at one point some lunatic is entering her kitchen...or bedroom...i think she is playing with fire...i wouldnt sleep a wink..
Has her patron amount dipped? She also now says in the top 500 accounts and it was 400…..

I keep thinking about her lies.
How old Gerry actually was when she was born. He said about 12 when Derek told him Isabel was pregnant. But he would have been nearly 16 ?
What 16 year old boy spends time with a baby? A little princess playing with Barbies wanting to be a princess who might well Schream and Schream when she wanted her own way eg all the time.
From the age of three she was having holidays with her Granny in France.
She tells us she was 9 when they moved to Cransford. He said They were both in the car together driving up to see it for the first time. Was Gerry driving. . ?

Did Mummy and Derek ever have holidays together?
We hear of the many trips Fanny took with Daddy…..
So much of her story does not add up.

And now we have the MIA squirrel.
Mummy’s trip to SA delay for business????
The heating installation was supposed to commence on the 10th….
Where are they!?

As for Dana she is probably the one loyal friend . She also has a day job. Respect. I do wish she would do elegant not skater mini dresses when she cooks at the castle. And get Annanliss to condition and cut her hair.

The drink flows in chateau land. What else do they have with no friends, money worries, and the cold. Most of them don’t look that happy!?
Having said that I am no googling sheepskin coats. Fanny wearing hers has inspired me🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies for quoting myself but here is Selmar's video showing the wedding dance he choreographed for two of his pupils. He seemed pleased with it! :eek:

Oh dear! That was awkward. The music and the dance steps did not coordinate. Pretty tough to pull off tango for beginners for your wedding dance. Both dancers were constantly looking at their feet. All I have to say to that lovely couple is, bless your little hearts for trying! 👰‍♂️ 🤵🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh dear! That was awkward. The music and the dance steps did not coordinate. Pretty tough to pull off tango for beginners for your wedding dance. Both dancers were constantly looking at their feet. All I have to say to that lovely couple is, bless your little hearts for trying! 👰‍♂️ 🤵🏼
A competent dance teacher would be able to choreograph to the couple's ability. I don't think that routine would fit the music no matter how proficient the dancers were. (I competed in ballroom in my younger days, and trained with IDTA accredited teachers) . Selmar seems to struggle with tempo, even when he dances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A competent dance teacher would be able to choreograph to the couple's ability. I don't think that routine would fit the music no matter how proficient the dancers were. (I competed in ballroom in my younger days, and trained with IDTA accredited teachers) . Selmar seems to struggle with tempo, even when he dances.
Sel seems to struggle with just about everything! The music mish mash was awful. 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It wouldn't be difficult some mad person to gain entry into the HMN, hiding and doing harm to the inhabitants. It could either be when there's a whole gaggle of people there or when there's no one there. I don't see either Fan or Fil being the type to plan for an attack, but they should. At least have a baseball bat handy by the bedside and a lock on the door. Fan, in particular, is completely clueless and naive about personal safety.

I have googled myself and am happy to report I couldn't find anything about me! My name is pretty common which helps and I use an alias for social media. My FB and IG account are private and I hardly post anything anyway, I just have a few lifestyle groups and people I follow.
Googling your own name is called: narcissurfing :D I always tell people to do it when applying for jobs because an employer will do it and they might not like what they see. So many young are surprised at this and yet they are digital natives! Us digital immigrants are in fact more savvy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has her patron amount dipped? She also now says in the top 500 accounts and it was 400…..

I keep thinking about her lies.
How old Gerry actually was when she was born. He said about 12 when Derek told him Isabel was pregnant. But he would have been nearly 16 ?
What 16 year old boy spends time with a baby? A little princess playing with Barbies wanting to be a princess who might well Schream and Schream when she wanted her own way eg all the time.
From the age of three she was having holidays with her Granny in France.
She tells us she was 9 when they moved to Cransford. He said They were both in the car together driving up to see it for the first time. Was Gerry driving. . ?

Did Mummy and Derek ever have holidays together?
We hear of the many trips Fanny took with Daddy…..
So much of her story does not add up.

And now we have the MIA squirrel.
Mummy’s trip to SA delay for business????
The heating installation was supposed to commence on the 10th….
Where are they!?

As for Dana she is probably the one loyal friend . She also has a day job. Respect. I do wish she would do elegant not skater mini dresses when she cooks at the castle. And get Annanliss to condition and cut her hair.

The drink flows in chateau land. What else do they have with no friends, money worries, and the cold. Most of them don’t look that happy!?
Having said that I am no googling sheepskin coats. Fanny wearing hers has inspired me🙄
Word to the wise regarding sheepskin coats... they're heavy! 19 years ago when my husband bought me mine - I was pregnant with our son and it was a bloody cold winter - I was younger and fitter! There is a local industry and it was a longterm, sustainable choice. Now, at 60 something and not as nimble as I used to be, I find I can't wear it for too long. At the end of the day my back aches and I feel so tired. I wore it today for about two hours. That was enough. It's gorgeous, it's super warm, it will last a longtime but my back can't take it for too long anymore.

Just sayin'

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1892538
View attachment 1892430

Yel I
4 hours ago
Strange cos it's been snowing all around France for 3 days now ?
Stephanie has proven that once a vlogger has a following, they can put out total crap and deluded fans will eat it up. Snorts doesn’t need to be a terrific editor….he doesn’t even need to be a good editor! He just needs to crap out a video…her crazy fans will love it and her detractors will hate it. She just has to keep feeding the crazies and they come back for more.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I asked him once about his teaching credentials and he was very evasive, just said that he taught tango. Try looking at some if the videos he has posted of his pupils! 😁
Selmars teaching credentials akin to SJs opera singing?

Sheesh doesn't bode well for sex with him then (not that I was even entertaining it)

• Haha
I originally thought that it was about Kathy giving tips/hints about people moving to France from the UK, e.g. ex-pats and the up/down-side of that experience. Perhaps that content ran its course and then she felt she needed to spread her wings into other areas for content. IDK!

You are just so naughty! Fair play to you. Absolutely love your honesty because, from personal experience, I know that if I had said that, a ton of bricks would have come down on me! ;) ❤
Nah. @lolander is definitely NOT alone in her opinion. I have just kept my head below the parapet after she decided to try and shame me on her flog. One less whinger the world has to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Selmars teaching credentials akin to SJs opera singing?

Sheesh doesn't bode well for sex with him then (not that I was even entertaining it)
Going on that, he'd even struggle with sex by numbers! Perhaps the Hokey Coky would be better. ("In,out, in, out, you shake it all about.....")

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Happy Birthday 🎂 and CONGRATULATIONS to our newest VIP @UvulaDonor ! 🍸🍾🥂 In your specially curated swag bag, you'll find the following items: a blue tile with your likeness and Miller Lite coupons (from our sponsor @Jules100), an Hermes blanket (they are legit- exactly the same ones Andrew & Ricardo have- they were $13 on Alibaba!), a highly coveted T Rex candle (hand-crafted in a third world country using only the finest Bath & Body fragrances), a "vintage" jar of Fanny's home-made chutney, the very same pink trousers Fanny so selflessly donated in the Advent vlog, a can of starch and some linen napkins so you can live elegantly, a "wreat" made by FRK, and coupons for free tango lessons from Selmar (airfare and lodging not included.) These are skint times, Tartlets and Tartgents, so feel free to add something nice to the swag bag!
Weee doggee! That SWAG is giving me some motivation!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I asked him once about his teaching credentials and he was very evasive, just said that he taught tango. Try looking at some if the videos he has posted of his pupils! 😁
Fanny liked his teaching style🤣.
Poor Selmar he tries…. And Tats has no rhythm or dancing skills. The one dance was like pushing a wardrobe about when he vlogged it! His dreams of a dance school hers are a fantasy reality show.

I don’t think Bill and Fifienne are daft . It would be foolish to leave their chateau even as castle sitters to have S and T for six months. I cannot work out how long Tats can even reside in France. 90 days?

• Heart
I remember watching that vlog. They put so much work into the tea room. Once again, many of these chateau people are winging it without having the knowledge or skill to pull it off. You really need to have a detailed cost analysis business plan before jumping in. From what I saw, there was no way they were ever going to make a profit. No customer base, hoping people would just drive by and see the sign, putting out an awful lot of homemade food so basically paying themselves nothing, nice idea but not sustainable.
Covid must have been the nail in the coffin... there's a place here that still isn't open to the public, you have to call your order in or scan the window thing with your phone and place the order... when you arrive you text them and they bring it out... I can't believe they're still in business. I stopped there to try it out, didn't have a phone with me, doors were locked, they're in there gesturing for me to phone them... 🤦‍♀️ I came home and made lunch 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
SJ and PhiPhi, for obvious reasons…who were you thinking?
SJ and PJ are an obvious "given".
You didn't answer my original query to your previous statement, e.g who else, should f@@k off? :unsure:
am really intrigued as to who else in addition to SJ/PJH you feelk should also FO. ❤
TBH, I don't think any YTuber should FO, I personally just stop watching them so that they don't earn any kind of financial revenue from me. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Weee doggee! That SWAG is giving me some motivation!!!!
Just so you know, you can have the pink trousers - albeit a bit ripped at the seams oh and the dogs love the Hermes blankets. I biffed the tango vouchers but I'm eating my muesli with my new starched linen napkins and a Miller Lite (smells a bit like alcohol but otherwise quite a nice fizzy breakfast drink).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Laughing at this.
I DO NOT believe in reincarnation. But many of these chateau occupiers seem to have been low mood animals in their previous lives.
Fanny is definitely on the drink, I am watching old vlogs in order as I wait for paint to dry….. it is cold and it is taking a while! I am using clock face by Little Greene. It looks warmer on the walls and not too grey . Phew.
Every single vlog she is drinking. It’s to celebrate the smallest things too.
Her ‘ display’ of mixers etc for cocktails alone would have cost a lot of money.
Amusingly the little squirrel ‘brought as a gift…’.when he first arrived as a volunteer, a bottle of strawberry liquer. He has such a junvenille palette.
Fanny drinks beer, wine, cocktails,champagne of course… aperitif for this that and the other.
She will not be doing dry January.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.