The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stephany looks so young and ... sane.
I watched an older episode where Phi Phi was a new volunteer and he definitely had a very Dutch/English accent which he no longer has now , he has been practicing his English to sound more posh I am sure

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find the hardest part of housework is putting everything away/picking everything up... Cleaners here won't do that, they clean around it... if the kitchen sink is full, they don't clean it... Counters aren't clear? Wipe around everything 🤦‍♀️ or maybe that was the service I had used...

She's so bitter because she got banned... She's a miserable old bat.
I can say from experience that if you hire a person to clean, they are not going to come into a strangers home and put all their stuff away. They have no idea where it goes. If you want someone to put all your stuff away you need a housekeeper rather than a cleaner. They clean and put stuff away. But you need a longer term more personal relationship with them so they learn how you do things. You also need to give them more time to do the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well watched Dickwad Dan and he has installed the door without a roof knowing it is going to snow next week so the wood will get wet and expand he is a plonker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
well didn't see that and didn't say it but hey ho

Now this is going to be interesting a message to Trolls ha ha

The Influencer’s message to trolls whilst driving the Tesla made absolutely no sense. The Influencer has lost his touch. Funny how they haven’t connected all of the “hate” to the 110 euro CANDLEGATE. Let’s hear the Influencer and Wallpaperer address that!

• Heart
Oh Ohhhhhhhh! It happens again, my dear tattlers..

Someone is trying to stir up trouble here. And as of yesterday, a fake account has actively tried to set foot in here.
Based on how long that tattler has been here, and to which posts they reacted and interacted to, it was done on purpose.

What exactly are we doing here on tattle? We talk, tattle, and gossip about what those YouTube celebrities show us in their videos and pictures. That’s our nature. It’s THEM who present us the content we talk about.

It’s in their responsibility when they open up their life to us, with every broken window, dusty table, flat tired car, scratched wall, overgrown meadows, alcohol in bedrooms, missing legs on chairs, kids in dirty clothes, uncombed hair, unshaved faces, torn jeans, fast food boxes on the floor, overfilled garbage cans, loose wallpaper, broken tiles, unwashed laundry, messy rooms, forks held in the wrong hand, napkins not matching the plates, dried welk flowers, Nutella, …

THEY use Patreon and other services to ask for money, THEY monetize their videos to get money, THEY have lied shamelessly on multiple occasions to the viewers, THEY drag people and children in front of the camera to show off how nice and perfect they all are, THEY promote each other for the sake of gaining more followers and money, THEY reveal their private lives to the viewers and a lot of time THEY tell a sad story to count on the compassionate followers to send more money, THEY break their belongings and ask the followers for compensation…..

For how long have DanAliese pretended to be the perfect family, and have received Patreon money until they revealed their breakup? They played that charade so long, that both parties had enough money to get by on their own for some time.

No one of them is perfect. Most of them joined the Patreon grifting bandwagon fun and became franchises for Lalande and hope that they also get the attention.

So, we do have every right to talk, tattle and gossip about everything we see on this our own playground.

And it doesn’t matter if those YouTube celebrities are dads, moms, old, young, gay, person of color, lesbians, thin, bigger, … they all voluntarily risk themselves being exposed and exploited in public. That’s the prize they have to pay for gering money from strangers. There is no pass for anyone, no matter how sweet and kind they seem to be on cam.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
i have the feeling Kathy hasnt read the whole thread...and missed the fact that this was a joke and not even Dans car...i have to blame Kathy for that...being on her high horse...she always seems to be on her high horse when something isnt to her liking...well i should say to her...read the context first...i hope you enjoy your read on Harries book... 🙄
Saint Kathy knows all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its funny Kathy talks about being fed...and believing all the things people read...she mentiones that fake photo inhere again....Well Kathy my dear....if you read this..i know you will... because your addicted to Tattle as we all are...you were fed by Harry and Meghans look on things.. I can say its not the whole truth...far off...i can also tell you..our family are also not huggers...i was never hugged as a kid....maybe you see it as disfunctional..i dont see it like that...You know.. there are two boys ...why is one still coping with the family he is born in..and why did the other choose to be a rebel?? Its all about the people you are surrounded with..in the upperclasses they dont hug...at all...When there was something wrong ,,my father and also my mother used to say..come on..get on with things..hugs dont help when you are menthally unstable..Harry was always the spoiled one..just like princess Margaret was...spoiled kids make nasty and unstable adults..and i can tell you... me and my sister we were never spoiled..so if you want to call me out on your next vlog...your free to do so...i am not gonna sue you;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Here's Dan the Dickwad again not watched but will

All this fool needs is a tutu

I can say from experience that if you hire a person to clean, they are not going to come into a strangers home and put all their stuff away. They have no idea where it goes. If you want someone to put all your stuff away you need a housekeeper rather than a cleaner. They clean and put stuff away. But you need a longer term more personal relationship with them so they learn how you do things. You also need to give them more time to do the work.
We always had longterm staff. My parent's cook had been with them for 46 years. Then retired and retired to a cottage so was around my whole life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Ohhhhhhhh! It happens again, my dear tattlers..

Someone is trying to stir up trouble here. And as of yesterday, a fake account has actively tried to set foot in here.
Based on how long that tattler has been here, and to which posts they reacted and interacted to, it was done on purpose.

What exactly are we doing here on tattle? We talk, tattle, and gossip about what those YouTube celebrities show us in their videos and pictures. That’s our nature. It’s THEM who present us the content we talk about.

It’s in their responsibility when they open up their life to us, with every broken window, dusty table, flat tired car, scratched wall, overgrown meadows, alcohol in bedrooms, missing legs on chairs, kids in dirty clothes, uncombed hair, unshaved faces, torn jeans, fast food boxes on the floor, overfilled garbage cans, loose wallpaper, broken tiles, unwashed laundry, messy rooms, forks held in the wrong hand, napkins not matching the plates, dried welk flowers, Nutella, …

THEY use Patreon and other services to ask for money, THEY monetize their videos to get money, THEY have lied shamelessly on multiple occasions to the viewers, THEY drag people and children in front of the camera to show off how nice and perfect they all are, THEY promote each other for the sake of gaining more followers and money, THEY reveal their private lives to the viewers and a lot of time THEY tell a sad story to count on the compassionate followers to send more money, THEY break their belongings and ask the followers for compensation…..

For how long have DanAliese pretended to be the perfect family, and have received Patreon money until they revealed their breakup? They played that charade so long, that both parties had enough money to get by on their own for some time.

No one of them is perfect. Most of them joined the Patreon grifting bandwagon fun and became franchises for Lalande and hope that they also get the attention.

So, we do have every right to talk, tattle and gossip about everything we see on this our own playground.

And it doesn’t matter if those YouTube celebrities are dads, moms, old, young, gay, person of color, lesbians, thin, bigger, … they all voluntarily risk themselves being exposed and exploited in public. That’s the prize they have to pay for gering money from strangers. There is no pass for anyone, no matter how sweet and kind they seem to be on cam.
Have to say..that the longest and most sensible post i have ever seen of you...hear hear....applause💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Involved? He brings them to Lalande when it's his turn to have them-where the nice lady lives who hates kids even more than animals.
"Nice lady?" If I was a mother, I wouldn't let Stephanie Jarvis any where near my kids. Fanny is to children as King Herrod was to the Bethlehem Playgroup Association.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

We always had longterm staff. My parent's cook had been with them for 46 years. Then retired and retired to a cottage so was around my whole life.
we also always had staff...but we always throw our mess away ourselves...having staff doesnt mean you have to act as a pig yourself...i sometimes m clean the kitchen.myself..when i have the time.....i dont see why i shouldnt be doing that...just because you have staff?? Next month when we have the springclean i am also hands on..i actually like it..it great fun..the interaction with all the ladies who come from the village to help...they get paid...but we all have a great time together..and we always laugh a lott..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A few comments from manless dans latest video:

Rick Walker
5 minutes ago
Where would we find a explanation of the crazy floor plan for this "interesting" design for an addition that looks rather confused and disjointed like a Rube Goldberg invention ?

Sea Moon
1 hour ago
Sometimes I see the crazy things you do ...in a Cartoon form...it makes it easier to watch..yowza ...
Just put a piece of plywood in front of the glass door.
Just think if you had that great 'Hummty Dumpty" moment during the scaffolding /lintel escapade ..it would all have been caught on camera...Epic...passive aggressive drama..
Cherie Sharp
37 minutes ago
Dan you are going to end up hurting yourself, ask for someone to help Reply

ÆM
ÆM
38 minutes ago
Now lookit: you were TOTALLY taking a chance using that rickety scaffolding for that heavy wood. How hard would it have been to ask Amaury to stop by and help you? One fall, Dan, and your career would be over. I don’t think you’d recommend such a move to your sons (once grown up and attempting same). PLEEEEEEEEEEZE

poodlegirl55
41 minutes ago
Oh geez what could go wrong? Rickety scaffold, glass door, huge weight.

The Chapel 1898
43 minutes ago
I think my jaw was dropped wide open watching the last half of this video. Please take care of yourself and get some safety glasses too please. Concrete chips and dust in the eye is no fun either. Safety first.

Barbara L'Amoreaux
51 minutes ago
I thought for a minute there that we were going to witness the “Dan goes to hospital“ episode…glad you finished in one piece. Congrats on getting the lintel in!2

diamondslashranch
1 hour ago
I lost my bet that you were going to put the oak lintel through the glass door😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A few comments from manless dans latest video:

Rick Walker
5 minutes ago
Where would we find a explanation of the crazy floor plan for this "interesting" design for an addition that looks rather confused and disjointed like a Rube Goldberg invention ?

Sea Moon
1 hour ago
Sometimes I see the crazy things you do ...in a Cartoon form...it makes it easier to watch..yowza ...
Just put a piece of plywood in front of the glass door.
Just think if you had that great 'Hummty Dumpty" moment during the scaffolding /lintel escapade ..it would all have been caught on camera...Epic...passive aggressive drama..
Cherie Sharp
37 minutes ago
Dan you are going to end up hurting yourself, ask for someone to help Reply

ÆM
ÆM
38 minutes ago
Now lookit: you were TOTALLY taking a chance using that rickety scaffolding for that heavy wood. How hard would it have been to ask Amaury to stop by and help you? One fall, Dan, and your career would be over. I don’t think you’d recommend such a move to your sons (once grown up and attempting same). PLEEEEEEEEEEZE

poodlegirl55
41 minutes ago
Oh geez what could go wrong? Rickety scaffold, glass door, huge weight.

The Chapel 1898
43 minutes ago
I think my jaw was dropped wide open watching the last half of this video. Please take care of yourself and get some safety glasses too please. Concrete chips and dust in the eye is no fun either. Safety first.

Barbara L'Amoreaux
51 minutes ago
I thought for a minute there that we were going to witness the “Dan goes to hospital“ episode…glad you finished in one piece. Congrats on getting the lintel in!2

diamondslashranch
1 hour ago
I lost my bet that you were going to put the oak lintel through the glass door😂😂
Dan has to gain more weight...he is too skinny..he cant even lift that piece of wood... :rolleyes: he has the body of a 14 year old kid..

• Haha
  • Wow

My brother and I were raised by the same nanny as my mother. Several of the staff that began their careers with my grandparents were still with the family when it all came crashing down. They were pensioned off and the surviving family members got on with life. Fortunately our parents insisted we learn everything from polishing boots to household management. Dad knew the end was coming and wanted us prepared to be self-sufficient.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.