Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Here we go:

It's the one with the butch looking chef wife, (not being rude honest), and I think her hubby is Scottish... they had a cafe in the chateau..
Ok, that is the chateau that I was directed to by another member. I wonder why, as I thought they were doing ok?

Reactions: 4

Summerbaby

VIP Member
@Summerbaby AND, the Strawbridges are now selling their chateau too!

I don’t think that their chateau is on the market i believe it is another one that was on the Chateau DIY programme that Dick narrated. Just misleading reporting.
Sorry @Imperious Me just seen your reply too.
If that isn't the case, then I wonder which chateau it is then? Must be one that was originally featured on CDIY, otherwise absolutely no relevance to the Strawbridges who were featured in the news articles. Yet again, just fake news maybe! ;)

Reactions: 3

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Gawd I don't want to make this thread all about over eating.. I agree, but imagine being the partner.. your partner comes home, sleeps, sits... exhausted from dragging all that weight all day let alone the affects of sugar etc in everything they eat.. So family are not included in their time, they want to eat and sit on the couch... I remember every new years eve for several years, I took the boys snow tubing, 4 hr pass in the afternoon, dinner, then to the town party, fireworks, ice-skating, band etc... I always did it alone because my partner would say "I can't drag around out in the cold all day" "That's a long time outside" etc... so we can make excuses all day long about how hard it is for heavy people to participate, but lets not forget the burden it puts on the partner.
Haha, this is a heavy program even for me 🤣

Reactions: 3

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Goading, stop trying to provoke
I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. I already said I was talking about SJ and Philip. You’re making no sense, you haven’t answered MY question…who were you talking about? You said we could compare notes??? Also, you say no You Tuber should be told to fuck off, and yet you praised another member( @lolander ) for doing just that.
I actually wasn't talking about any particular YTber. I was initially just asking you with regard to your original comments about who you thought, YOU felt, should FO! So we could compare notes. SJ/PJ have been been on everybody's FO list for absolutely ever. I just wondered if you had any others in mind - simple, respectful question!
AND, as is the norm here, we all have our own opinions etc, so yes, I did agree with another member here regarding her comments, (is that against the rules of this forum?).
Do I now make my past comments and, myself, clear for you?
Again, I stress, everybody has a voice here and, as far as I know, with respect, no one person should attempt to disrespect another member, either! ❤

Reactions: 2

Summerbaby

VIP Member
SJ and PhiPhi, for obvious reasons…who were you thinking?
SJ and PJ are an obvious "given".
You didn't answer my original query to your previous statement, e.g who else, should f@@k off? :unsure:
am really intrigued as to who else in addition to SJ/PJH you feelk should also FO. ❤
TBH, I don't think any YTuber should FO, I personally just stop watching them so that they don't earn any kind of financial revenue from me. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Bizarre. It seems like you tried to make a post that I made, in response to @lolander , about yourself. You never like or comment on any of my other posts, so that would seem to make sense. You asked me a question and I answered.
One word - as you have now edited your original response - bizarre, e.g. what the hell do you actually mean? Iolander and I were originally in a conversation and you jumped on board!!!! Absolutely no problem to me but you made a comment, and I asked a question. With respect, please look back through this thread to clarify.

Reactions: 1