Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pretentious wagon. She only buys things she thinks she should like.
That bunch are grifters and hoarders...my god...how many dinnnerservices does one need... :rolleyes: not to mentions tablecloths, napkins..nativityscenes..and all the rest they hoard and grift together...untill the attic falls on their grifting heads...Wwe just use what we have..e also have more than enough stuff...you dont think i even buy more stuff?? i am not mad...we just use what we have..and when we get more..like my late aunt her stuff...we auction it off...for charity..when i watch that gagshow...i watch it with horror..i always decline gifts..or pass them on..

a few weeks ago i saw on facebook...a niece from a friend...she lost a precious piece of porcelaine..it was gifted out many years ago as a momento from a company ..it made her think of her late father who worked for that company....i thought wait a minute..we must have that porcelaine delfs blue pot also somewhere....so i asked the housekeeper if she knew where it was..... she found it in a cupboard..i send it to the woman...she was happy as a child...i was happy to have made her happy and got rid of the thing... :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Karma baby!

VIP Member
PATREON VIDEO: (I feel like I have seen far too many of them lately...)

- You will see the NYE party tomorrow on CD, but us patrons got some extra footage... Lucky!
- She is raving over the billiards table for far too long, I have blacked out.
- At the "party" Pilla? Pillar? whatever her name is, the lady from Burgundy wine thingy and her husband are there. PhiPhi is showcasing his prowess -or lack thereof- at playing billiards. he finally gives up and settles to play the piano mediocrely.
- Next on the list, a visit to Limoges and national porcelain museum for PhiPhi's parents.. we get to see some antique items with a wiki narration performed by SJ................... 15 minutes later.. she's still talking about the museum....................

- PhiPhi found pieces in the museum that work with his grandparents' wedding service... OF COURSE!
- She says something about Marie Antoinette... OF COURSE!
- SJ has worked very hard through advent, and is proud that she still can have peaceful days with family, or just read in bed... FFS!
- Heating system starts in about 2 weeks time, she will tell us more about the plans next week.

THAT'S IT! PAY UP TATTLERS! I have suffered far too much on your behalf! I'll accept likes, or pies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hmm...not to rain on Heathcliffe's parade but he got 59 likes on his VIP announcement post, which by the way, was very well done. Now, I haven't seen or heard from 59 different Tattlers on here, have you? Time to come clean Heathcliffe, you've been buying subscribers haven't you? Are there really that many members that are just lurkers? It's okay, but I was surprised.
Attachments

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Angelina219 and 59 others
Wait, wait, wait!!! You mean there are more than 15 haters, menopausal old hags and poisonous trolls?!? I demand a recount!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Your post reminded me of a few things I wanted to comment on. All of these "YouTubers" are so fake. They will do anything just to throw a video up. And, I see this in many categories (sailing, DIY, homesteaders). Some of them buy a new house, some a new boat, and some a bigger piece of property. Some continuously renovate the same room over and over. Makes me realize I am just tired of it. And, I don't think Billy's sis and BF are actually planning on moving into the apt. Who knows what the heck is up with Dan. Ryan was Billy's full-time videographer now that has changed to whenever he feels like it. And on and on, rinse and repeat. Circle of youtube life.

The patreon LaLa cult is stronger than ever by the look of it. Even knowing she is NEVER going to show the books, lol!

Anyway, hope your 2023 is better than the last!
I’m thinking about starting a channel called Wanna Hear Me Bitch?
Basically it would just be me bitching about a random topic every day. I already have a couple episode ideas.

Ep 1. My dog is an Attention Whore.

Ep 2. My Neck Hurts.

Ep. 3 Words that Idiots Pronounce Incorrectly ALL THE TIME!

Ep 4. Why Can’t I Make it Home Before the Tacos Get Soggy!

Ep. 5 Where is My Phone! I haven’t moved in Six Hours!

Ep. 6 CASTLES SUCK!

Ep. 366 How I bitched about 365 different things this year Time-Lapse!

I think I can milk this for literally years. I’ll set up a Patreon and for your monthly contribution I will bitch about whatever you want once a week. I’ll maybe even start another channel where I travel to new locations and bitch about them. I already have the channel name. The Bitch on Tour

Ep 1. The Empire State Building Sucks its too tall.

Ep 2. Would You Buy this Mansion? Are You Fucking Crazy?

Ep. 3 Euro Disney is Hell on Earth!

Ep 4 Michelin Starts are Bullshit!

I also think I can take weeks off at a time by pre-filming. I won’t lie about it though. When I’m back to near real time, I’ll let everyone know with an episode titled: No Really, The Bitch is Back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I was just reading a copy of Country homes and interiors when I came across this print in a home. It’s not about the fish but the words. Sums up my feeling for a you tattlers out there. Even the old hags😂😂
I was happy to know there were others out there who, like me, questioned the ridiculousness. I kept thinking “something’s not right here”…that’s when I searched online and found this group (with a little help from Michael Petherick!). I was glad to see I wasn’t alone! ❤ To be honest, I was still “on the fence” when I first joined Tattle…part of me wanted to believe all the lies, smoke, and mirrors. But now I’m cured of all that! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Hmm...not to rain on Heathcliffe's parade but he got 59 likes on his VIP announcement post, which by the way, was very well done. Now, I haven't seen or heard from 59 different Tattlers on here, have you? Time to come clean Heathcliffe, you've been buying subscribers haven't you? Are there really that many members that are just lurkers? It's okay, but I was surprised.
Attachments

actually i was very surprised how many tiles Jules made...the bitter, mean and jealous 15 , :rolleyes:as Fanny pointed out....have expanded.. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Amanda's answer to @Jules100 comment underneath their Our French Chateau flog, the one where she admits to read here at Tattle, has now been deleted. Perhaps charlatan Stephanie Jarvis reached out to them to make them walk in line again?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Jules100

VIP Member
Do you think Kim really likes her? K seems down to earth and sensible so I wonder why she is such a faithful friend.
I wonder why anyone keeps hanging around with Stephanie? Once might be for a fun freak show experience at the chateau, but to keep coming back for more? Kim Raad, Tess Hoffman, Dana, Dan, Cheese Guy, Marie Larkin, Nic Larkin, Ruth, Camilla, everyone. Stephanie seems so selfish, immature and a bit slutty. Out of all the things I would call her, a good friend is not on the list. It’s not like Stephanie is walking around handing out fistfuls of money to everyone. Steph is cheap, lazy and can only pretend to love herself.
❤💩🏚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
From f/b Jason Aaron Dubey
We were upgraded on New Year's day to the 16th floor corner Suite at Harvey's! The blue mid-Winter tones here are so intense. With comfort read in hand, and steam shower spa bath sanctuary calling me, we decided to stay snowed in and enjoy this captivating panoramic lake view Suite for another night at no charge! Thanks Harvey's!

Another poser who gets upgrades. Where am I going wrong?
He must've told the Gen Z front desk clerk that he was Elton John.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Madame No

VIP Member
Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42

KiKiGee

VIP Member
aaab26dd-5430-49b3-b012-4833f5348e07_text.gif

Sea Moon
25 minutes ago
I find it amazing with all the structural problems with the chaple and chateux that those were not looked at first...the foundation of any project really in a refurbish should be looked at before any kind of 'finish' work begins. The chaple structure should have been addressed before all of the expense of the stained glass windows...smae with the Grand Salon and all the old French paneling...and then it seems the foundation of said buildings should have been addressed as well to see if that is where the problem began....as they say down South...' thangs here are bein' done Ass Backwards". The downside of just going for your end vision ...without a good foundation....works in many aspects of life...fantasy and reality are not good bed fellows....also works in many 'love' aspects of life.

Sea Moon

32 minutes ago
So many duplicate comments...it's almost like someone is trying to push a certain algorithm...hmmmm....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Madame Tuna

I was happy to know there were others out there who, like me, questioned the ridiculousness. I kept thinking “something’s not right here”…that’s when I searched online and found this group (with a little help from Michael Petherick!). I was glad to see I wasn’t alone! ❤ To be honest, I was still “on the fence” when I first joined Tattle…part of me wanted to believe all the lies, smoke, and mirrors. But now I’m cured of all that! 😄
Same here! I was just watching with an increasingly raised eyebrow ("It can't all be true, can it??"). I was curious to know why Selmar was suddenly out of the picture and found tattle this way. So glad you're all there!

• Heart

thatsrich

I myself got caught up in the idea of living in France in a Chateau, especially during the initial months of the pandemic when escapism was a big part of survival. I love to garden, cook/eat, shop for antiques and enjoy the French countryside. But I can't for the life of me fathom why Stephoney would act upon a childish impulse to live in a fairytale castle and that SO many people - friends and family - indulged her childish dream. First, Lalande is no fairytale castle beyond a few crumbling towers and a strip of moat. It's cold, damp and lacks significant outbuildings or beautiful features (no grand stair case, no paneling, no painted ceilings, etc.). Second, she doesn't love to be outside, doesn't like or want to care for farm (or any) animals, doesn't enjoy or want to learn to garden. I don't think she even likes to host large groups of people. She has zero interest in tackling any of the renovations or even basic repairs and upkeep herself, beyond the initial curtains she sewed and a few licks of paint here and there. She is soooooooooo incredibly lazy. What is so strange is there was never really a plan to make the farmhouse a business (BNB) until much later. How 3 people (and their parents) with Oxford university educations got swept up in the fantasy of a fake French fairytale with zero business plan and without deep pockets to afford massive renovations is completely beyond me.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Well, my lovelies, I wrote a T Rex Take, and my MacBook Pro decided to die on me. (It's either an issue with the battery, the charger, or a dirty connector.) So instead of the novel, I'll just hit some recaps: Potts and the epiphany cake- YES! Fanny was really out of sorts he put multiple charms in it (she makes sure she gets the charm every year), and her flat remark of, "Everyone is a winner" did not go unnoticed. No, Fanny, the true winner was Potts! "Fanny Explains"- she opens the HelloFresh box (video's sponsor) and states she has been eating so much candy, biscuits and fried food and just needed to make a healthy meal. The risotto she made contained a brick of cream cheese and a TON of parmesan. IJ (who claims she does not drink) is once again shown drinking wine at lunch, cocktails at dinner (she did not like Snorts' bottled mojitos), and champers. Marina Kim (the Russian) is an old friend of Fanny's. The Tattler who observed the choice of champers was correct- it was 2 bottles of Dom Perignon. It was certainly a party of excess- with the world economy as it is, people suffering, and Fanny crying poor that she does not have enough $ to make the repairs, it was truly in poor taste. When dinner was finished, Fanny filmed the table of empty dishes- who cleaned up the mess, or did it actually stay on the table until the next day? No cleanup was to be seen- just a lot of drunken "adults" awkwardly dancing while a teenage girl sat on the sofa with her phone looking bored AF. My takes: Potts and Ruth were wise beyond their years to leave. Fanny did nothing other than to slather some cream cheese and fish on baguette slices as an appetizer offering and gather champers, while IJ heated up some mini mince pies from Tesco. This is Fanny's house- yet she treats her guests as if they are her hired help!

• Heart
  • Sick

missartemis

What’s fannys secret to getting her guests to provide and cook the meals??? I didn’t know who that couple was I had never seen them before but here they were in the kitchen like catering staff. Who does that!!!
I made the mistake of violating my senses with a snippet of CLL NYE...and my thoughts exactly....who invites guests to their home and has them bring and prepare the meal? The Norma Desmond/Blanche DuBois of France, that's who. And it didn't surprise me to see Armoire being roped into another hopeless project while he is looking more and more disheveled and spent - he's aged about 10 years in 2022. And Nutty is as vapid and devoid of charm and wit as ever. And I had to look away when phi phi appeared with his black nail polish, flouncing over old dishes and bad mixed drinks and doing absolutely NOTHING else. My big question is WHY THE HELL DOES SHE NEED HELLO FRESH?! She lives in France for F$%&#s sake. She can drive 15 minutes in any direction and get the best produce anywhere in the world but now she wants it delivered from a supply chain production facility using god knows how many unnecessary natural resources. And mummy dearest looked over the moon, faking her way through that lunch thinking, 'finally my silly daughter is making something of herself now that she has real corporate sponsors'. It just gets worse and worse as she dons glittery dresses and 80 hairdos while Rome burns all around her. Pathetic. An absolutely pathetic display of greed, waste and grift. Kudos to you tattlers for continuing to expose her - but honestly, I don't know how much longer you can stomach it. Unless Eugene Levy picks this up as a parody, I don't know what value it has anymore.

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
i am not going to comment much on Harry his book..but..i do find it very odd...he said he lost his virginity the way he did..behind a bar?? oh my..i can tell you one thing..when i was young there wasnt even a chance for me to loose my virginity in that way....i was watched all the time..by a lott of people...i know it was the same for Harry..a very odd story.. 🙄 Even when i was 25 , i had a group of friends who kept a keen eye on me..when i went to the toilet, a friend went along..i never had the opportunity to piss next to the pot..and i didnt have bodyguards like Harry..very strange story..
Strange indeed! I won't be reading his memoir. I don't take kindly to people airing their family affairs publicly in this way. Who knows what's true in his biography? He is a blamer and a shamer. Not my style at all. I don't think the book will be the blockbuster he and his publisher think it will be. He has tarnished his character beyond repair at this point IMHO. I find his recounting of his war stories to be particularly appalling. He's lost any respect that he had with the military by doing so. I think he will live to regret this tell all adventure, just like he has regretted many of his other impulsive and unsavory adventures. I don't think he's very intelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Yebo

VIP Member
That latest grift grab, how I so wish that Phylis would develop a severe case of lockjaw. I thought Fanny was going to pass out with the excitement of it all. How embarassing, a grown woman of nearly 50, still acting like a child of 5 who can't wait to rip open the next parcel. Pathetic.
Please keep in mind the fact that when you watch the Grift Grab aka Château Unwrapped or whatever it's called, Gnatti has already opened these, they've probably all had a look so that they can choose which gifts are worthy of been shown, then those gifts rewrapped.
All this 'excitement' is just amateurish overacting.

• Heart
  • Angry

KyBourbon

VIP Member
i hate a beard...my husband who works at home can also be very lazy...and leaves his beard growing....yuk...i shave every day..i hate that half grey, half blond beard...i have being 55...i dont want to look like our king...i find it very disheveled.. :rolleyes: .
PhiPhi has a beard, too…it’s old, gray, and haggard…

5C03B554-549A-40CD-9494-FAC2BF656C1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
How many trademen, officials, etc. has F4F claimed have misled her, did improper work, gave her bad advice, etc,? She routinely blames others as an excuse for failing to do something she promised to do or screwing something up.

She has blamed the missing accountants for years for the missing accounts.

Blamed the lake police for lying/ misleading her to drain the lake ( all a lie, she did it because she did not want to pay to maintain the lake properly).

Blamed the original installers of heat at the Dump for the heat system not working ( when daddy Derek did not follow the recommendations).

Blamed the man who volunteered to restore the chapel for not recognizing the serious structural problems that existed.

Blamed the contractors for not fixing the bulging walls of the dump below the terrace ( in one video with Potts, she claimed they were supposed to come back but never did).

Falsely blamed ian for the leaks in the upstairs bathroom, etc.

Lied about not knowing that the Grand salon and the Dump was seriously structurally compromised.

Blames the local authorities for not getting approval for the new doors, etc, for gerry and Batista apartment because still waiting for approval for 2 years.

Who else has Fanny blamed? Fanny loves to play the helpless victim who has been misled, frightened, or taken advantage of by others.

She blamed Covid restrictions for not being able to get work done at the Dump and then repeatedly and falsely claimed that French workers and contractors could not be found to do work at the Dump.

She blamed channel 4 for “outing” her relationship with Sir Snorts a lot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha