The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your post reminded me of a few things I wanted to comment on. All of these "YouTubers" are so fake. They will do anything just to throw a video up. And, I see this in many categories (sailing, DIY, homesteaders). Some of them buy a new house, some a new boat, and some a bigger piece of property. Some continuously renovate the same room over and over. Makes me realize I am just tired of it. And, I don't think Billy's sis and BF are actually planning on moving into the apt. Who knows what the heck is up with Dan. Ryan was Billy's full-time videographer now that has changed to whenever he feels like it. And on and on, rinse and repeat. Circle of youtube life.

The patreon LaLa cult is stronger than ever by the look of it. Even knowing she is NEVER going to show the books, lol!

Anyway, hope your 2023 is better than the last!
I’m thinking about starting a channel called Wanna Hear Me witch?
Basically it would just be me bitching about a random topic every day. I already have a couple episode ideas.

Ep 1. My dog is an Attention bleep.

Ep 2. My Neck Hurts.

Ep. 3 Words that Idiots Pronounce Incorrectly ALL THE TIME!

Ep 4. Why Can’t I Make it Home Before the Tacos Get Soggy!

Ep. 5 Where is My Phone! I haven’t moved in Six Hours!

Ep. 6 CASTLES SUCK!

Ep. 366 How I bitched about 365 different things this year Time-Lapse!

I think I can milk this for literally years. I’ll set up a Patreon and for your monthly contribution I will witch about whatever you want once a week. I’ll maybe even start another channel where I travel to new locations and witch about them. I already have the channel name. The witch on Tour

Ep 1. The Empire State Building Sucks its too tall.

Ep 2. Would You Buy this Mansion? Are You bleeping Crazy?

Ep. 3 Euro Disney is Hell on Earth!

Ep 4 Michelin Starts are Bullshit!

I also think I can take weeks off at a time by pre-filming. I won’t lie about it though. When I’m back to near real time, I’ll let everyone know with an episode titled: No Really, The witch is Back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
i am not going to comment much on Harry his book..but..i do find it very odd...he said he lost his virginity the way he did..behind a bar?? oh my..i can tell you one thing..when i was young there wasnt even a chance for me to loose my virginity in that way....i was watched all the time..by a lott of people...i know it was the same for Harry..a very odd story.. 🙄 Even when i was 25 , i had a group of friends who kept a keen eye on me..when i went to the toilet, a friend went along..i never had the opportunity to piss next to the pot..and i didnt have bodyguards like Harry..very strange story..
Strange indeed! I won't be reading his memoir. I don't take kindly to people airing their family affairs publicly in this way. Who knows what's true in his biography? He is a blamer and a shamer. Not my style at all. I don't think the book will be the blockbuster he and his publisher think it will be. He has tarnished his character beyond repair at this point IMHO. I find his recounting of his war stories to be particularly appalling. He's lost any respect that he had with the military by doing so. I think he will live to regret this tell all adventure, just like he has regretted many of his other impulsive and unsavory adventures. I don't think he's very intelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Strange indeed! I won't be reading his memoir. I don't take kindly to people airing their family affairs publicly in this way. Who knows what's true in his biography? He is a blamer and a shamer. Not my style at all. I don't think the book will be the blockbuster he and his publisher think it will be. He has tarnished his character beyond repair at this point IMHO. I find his recounting of his war stories to be particularly appalling. He's lost any respect that he had with the military by doing so. I think he will live to regret this tell all adventure, just like he has regretted many of his other impulsive and unsavory adventures. I don't think he's very intelligent.
no he isnt very intelligent...it runs in the family...the way William, or his advisers... handled Lady Susan Hussey her so called racisme....i am glad i am not involved in that court..what a mess..Have to add...our King isnt also very smart...not smart and very stubborn..also a mess.. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
i am not going to comment much on Harry his book..but..i do find it very odd...he said he lost his virginity the way he did..behind a bar?? oh my..i can tell you one thing..when i was young there wasnt even a chance for me to loose my virginity in that way....i was watched all the time..by a lott of people...i know it was the same for Harry..a very odd story.. 🙄 Even when i was 25 , i had a group of friends who kept a keen eye on me..when i went to the toilet, a friend went along..i never had the opportunity to piss next to the pot..and i didnt have bodyguards like Harry..very strange story..
Without blowing my cover, I have personal knowledge of the way PPOs protect the sexual adventures of their high profile political protectees.
Harry's naked poker party in Vegas was aided, abetted and [un]protected by PPOs.
While the Evening Standard is not the source I'd prefer, Ken Wharfe, their source, is the straightest and toughest possible arrow.

Today Princess Diana’s former royalty protection officer Ken Wharfe said: “The moment you invite unknown people into your hotel room there is a question of invasion of privacy and as far as security is concerned it is potentially dangerous.

"If one of these girls had planted drugs or had a knife rather than taken pictures then the officers would be in serious trouble. There should have been better security.

“I always questioned the practice of sending the less experienced protection officers with the younger royals. I think it should be the other way round.”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Without blowing my cover, I have personal knowledge of the way PPOs protect the sexual adventures of their high profile political protectees.
Harry's naked poker party in Vegas was aided, abetted and [un]protected by PPOs.
While the Evening Standard is not the source I'd prefer, Ken Wharfe, their source, is the straightest and toughest possible arrow.

Today Princess Diana’s former royalty protection officer Ken Wharfe said: “The moment you invite unknown people into your hotel room there is a question of invasion of privacy and as far as security is concerned it is potentially dangerous.

"If one of these girls had planted drugs or had a knife rather than taken pictures then the officers would be in serious trouble. There should have been better security.

“I always questioned the practice of sending the less experienced protection officers with the younger royals. I think it should be the other way round.”
i also have some knowledge...i know they want to give the young royals some air to breath...but there are limits..it depends on the royal themselves how the protectionofficers act..and sometimes those people enjoy it when the royals go flat on their face...and end up in the newspapers...when you as a royal dont have the class to act like one..you are fed to the vultures..

Reactions: 28
I agree Le Comte.
It's possible the body guards turned a blind eye so Harry could be 'deflowered'.
From what I've read recently about security letting prostitutes into royal residences for Prince Andrew, turning a blind eye for Harry would not surprise me.

no he isnt very intelligent...it runs in the family...the way William, or his advisers... handled Lady Susan Hussey her so called racisme....i am glad i am not involved in that court..what a mess..Have to add...our King isnt also very smart...not smart and very stubborn..also a mess.. 🙄
Following the incident where Princess Michael wore a Blackamoor brooch, then the Harkle's accusations of 'systemic racism' within the royal family, I think royals are hypersensitive to any possibility that they are considered racists.
Thus the overreaction and clumsy handling of Lady Susan Hussey.

And as for Harry thinking the term 'Paki' was not racist . . . pull the other one Harold.

Last edited:
I agree Le Comte.
It's possible the body guards turned a blind eye so Harry could be 'deflowered'.
From what I've read recently about security letting prostitutes into royal residences for Prince Andrew, turning a blind eye for Harry would not surprise me.
behind a bar is very strange...maybe it was a fantasy of him.. :rolleyes: .more likely it happened after a shootingparty in a countryhouse..those countryhouses are classy whorehouses..i remember i was invited to a shootingparty...but i dont shoot..but still...i went to bed..after one hour or so...somebody came into my room...it was the daughter of the house..she tried to slip into my bed..but i wasnt into it..so i kicked her out of the room..i can tell you...the breakfast was a very cold affair...and i left quickly..:LOL: never to return there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
behind a bar is very strange...maybe it was a fantasy of him.. :rolleyes: .more likely it happened after a shootingparty in a countryhouse..those countryhouses are classy whorehouses..i remember i was invited to a shootingparty...but i dont shoot..but still...i went to bed..after one hour or so...somebody came into my room...it was the daughter of the house..she tried to slip into my bed..but i wasnt into it..so i kicked her out of the room..i can tell you...the breakfast was a very cold affair...and i left quickly..:LOL: never to return there...
Good on you for standing your ground! But I have to say that the whole country house and shooting party situation made me think of Lady Mary in Downton where things went much differently! ;) Or maybe MIC where very event (shooting, house party, trip, coffee) just seems to be the backdrop for drama-- drunken mistakes, explosive break ups, or both!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good on you for standing your ground! But I have to say that the whole country house and shooting party situation made me think of Lady Mary in Downton where things went much differently! ;) Or maybe MIC where very event (shooting, house party, trip, coffee) just seems to be the backdrop for drama-- drunken mistakes, explosive break ups, or both!
the girl was on my neck the whole day....and i am not into girls..so..lucky i didnt end up like Mr Pamuk... :LOL: btw it was in a Dutch countryhouse..i sometimes even meet the woman....always very akward...she is a very good friend of my sister...🙄 so we bump into eachother at parties..i never told my sister though...;) she is married now with the most boring person i have ever met..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Stroppy, we've missed you! So many new avatars for you were made :ROFLMAO: ! 'Hope all is well, and a belated Happy New Year to you and yours!
Thankyou Rexy HNY to you also.I am usually too late to comment on most events, but I will always be lurking. Sometimes I think of changing my avatar, but I love my @Jules bespoke signed tile 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That sounds like a mystery. Why was he a secret? Are there adoptions or orphans in your tree?
I like to say my grandmother was a bit of a character, but she was really just a bleep. Married with 4 kids & at least 3 different baby daddy's. She kept the secret. I figured it out, but those involved were already dead.🍆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m thinking about starting a channel called Wanna Hear Me witch?
Basically it would just be me bitching about a random topic every day. I already have a couple episode ideas.

Ep 1. My dog is an Attention bleep.

Ep 2. My Neck Hurts.

Ep. 3 Words that Idiots Pronounce Incorrectly ALL THE TIME!

Ep 4. Why Can’t I Make it Home Before the Tacos Get Soggy!

Ep. 5 Where is My Phone! I haven’t moved in Six Hours!

Ep. 6 CASTLES SUCK!

Ep. 366 How I bitched about 365 different things this year Time-Lapse!

I think I can milk this for literally years. I’ll set up a Patreon and for your monthly contribution I will witch about whatever you want once a week. I’ll maybe even start another channel where I travel to new locations and witch about them. I already have the channel name. The witch on Tour

Ep 1. The Empire State Building Sucks its too tall.

Ep 2. Would You Buy this Mansion? Are You bleeping Crazy?

Ep. 3 Euro Disney is Hell on Earth!

Ep 4 Michelin Starts are Bullshit!

I also think I can take weeks off at a time by pre-filming. I won’t lie about it though. When I’m back to near real time, I’ll let everyone know with an episode titled: No Really, The witch is Back!
I support this idea… it would definitely work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder why anyone keeps hanging around with Stephanie?
Stephanie Jarvis is very aware of this herself. Why do you think that Marina Kim was invited back to the CHMN (Just for New Years, not for her "holy" Christmas, that would be a step too far even for the charlataine) regardless of the fiasco of when they tried to scam the viewers with her fake charity program and regardless the fact she was outed as the stalker of British politician Zac Goldsmith, a crime she was nearly deported for back to Kazakhstan.
The charlataine is starting to run out of new blood, that's why, but there's always the odd idiot that keeps coming back for more. Some people have no dignity, clearly.

Interesting fact about Marina Kim: according to Huffpost UK "she has a squirrel theory, too, only revealed to the select few" https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/author/marina-kim

• Heart
  • Haha
Stephanie Jarvis is very aware of this herself. Why do you think that Marina Kim was invited back to the CHMN (Just for New Years, not for her "holy" Christmas, that would be a step too far even for the charlataine) regardless of the fiasco of when they tried to scam the viewers with her fake charity program and regardless the fact she was outed as the stalker of British politician Zac Goldsmith, a crime she was nearly deported for back to Kazakhstan.
The charlataine is starting to run out of new blood, that's why, but there's always the odd idiot that keeps coming back for more. Some people have no dignity, clearly.

Interesting fact about Marina Kim: according to Huffpost UK "she has a squirrel theory, too, only revealed to the select few" https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/author/marina-kim
Maybe she is going to have the last l.augh and write an expose on the grift?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.