The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As to madame no’s comments about the lake:

Remember that the lake officials were only going to approve a much smaller pond to take place of the original lake site at the Dump. Fanny was visibly pissed off when they told her that on video.

Reactions: 14
Patreon cannot buy class…..

That room is a misfit as are the owners.
I am glad they are happy though as this really seems to be a dream for them and they do work hard.
For me a smaller home and NOT by a motorway that I owned,and did not have to live in the attic of and have people camping on my land would be my dream!
Thankfully I do not have to dream or ebeg.

Is she on her way back to Ukraine.

I have been contacted today to ask if I am will to take in a single lady from Ukraine.
How difficult will this be? I understand that 80% have PTSD type problems. They want their own food.
And also they need help with day to day paperwork and accessing services .
What did Fanny do to help Pavlina?
In the Uk I think. ….. host families get £ 350 per person per month towards food etc. I am not doing it for the money!
Just wondering if Fanny was getting money from the state to host her so called refugee?
After Hurricane Katrina with so many evacuees needing help I offered several acres of land for use to set up a small camp with caravans and mobile homes. It all had infrastructure access and wasn’t being put to agriculture at the time. After volunteering the local sheriff appeared on my doorstep to inform me that he was vetoing my offer to help. When questioned he stated that the town council had gotten together behind my back and decided they didn’t want “those kind of people”. So much for Christian charity. Very much NIMBY.🤯 bless you for offering to help, just reaching out to someone lets them know they aren’t alone and that’s so important!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
PATREON VIDEO: (I feel like I have seen far too many of them lately...)

- You will see the NYE party tomorrow on CD, but us patrons got some extra footage... Lucky!
- She is raving over the billiards table for far too long, I have blacked out.
- At the "party" Pilla? Pillar? whatever her name is, the lady from Burgundy wine thingy and her husband are there. PhiPhi is showcasing his prowess -or lack thereof- at playing billiards. he finally gives up and settles to play the piano mediocrely.
- Next on the list, a visit to Limoges and national porcelain museum for PhiPhi's parents.. we get to see some antique items with a wiki narration performed by SJ................... 15 minutes later.. she's still talking about the museum....................

- PhiPhi found pieces in the museum that work with his grandparents' wedding service... OF COURSE!
- She says something about Marie Antoinette... OF COURSE!
- SJ has worked very hard through advent, and is proud that she still can have peaceful days with family, or just read in bed... FFS!
- Heating system starts in about 2 weeks time, she will tell us more about the plans next week.

THAT'S IT! PAY UP TATTLERS! I have suffered far too much on your behalf! I'll accept likes, or pies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Isn't the convent being converted to apartments to rent or buy? I don't watch their channel, but this is what I remember being discussed here.
yes, part of it, near the entrance. sister is having a flat there and some other relative.

Reactions: 7

- You will see the NYE party tomorrow on CD, but us patrons got some extra footage... Lucky!
- At the "party" Pilla? Pillar? whatever her name is, the lady from Burgundy wine thingy and her husband are there. PhiPhi is showcasing his prowess -or lack thereof- at playing billiards. he finally gives up and settles to play the piano mediocrely.
- Next on the list, a visit to Limoges and national porcelain museum for PhiPhi's parents.. we get to see some antique items with a wiki narration performed by SJ................... 15 minutes later.. she's still talking about the museum....................

- PhiPhi found pieces in the museum that work with his grandparents' wedding service... OF COURSE!
- SJ has worked very hard through advent, and is proud that she still can have peaceful days with family, or just read in bed... FFS!
- Heating system starts in about 2 weeks time, she will tell us more about the plans next week.

THAT'S IT! PAY UP TATTLERS! I have suffered far too much on your behalf! I'll accept likes, or pies...
shall I watch - no. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
according to her instagram pavlina is now in poland. so who will clean christmas ornaments in the house?
You know, we fussed over this last year about this time and from recall I believe the ornaments simply stayed in place while Fanny & her son were out and about. Dan was hanging at the Chateau at the time so maybe he took them down. . . .last year we were a bit concerned about all the grease and cooking debris that might have landed on the ornaments in the kitchen, much less the multiple real trees (which I believe have been exchanged for fake trees). Rest assured, someone besides Fanny & Her Lady In Waiting will accomplish this task, probably in March, April? Definitely in time to drag out her onesie Bunny outfit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Where is the celebrated Marie Antoinette descendent tree? Is it still sitting in the Dump waiting to be planted? Watch Ñutty or Anne Marie find the dead tree and throw it away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Billy and Gwen’s “end game” is still a mystery. Just a guess on my part… but I think Billy might be planning to rent out the Chateau to film crews to record shows or movies, and then use the convent as rental housing for the production team and actors. If Begmania will be a film set, there’s no need to sink more money into the basement kitchen and those other things (at the moment). But, if they want to entice film crews to come to Begmania, there also needs to be the infrastructure to support that effort…including a place for a large group of people to stay for an extended period…the convent. I don’t think a large hotel or rental property exists near Begmania today. If that’s the plan, I have to give him credit for the idea. Of course, Teabag is busy getting ready for his big screen debut and close-ups! 😆

View attachment 1854504
This is what I’ve been thinking too. No need to spend a fortune doing all the rooms up as film companies often want their own styling. However he does make sure that building maintenance is carried out to protect their investment.

Reactions: 9
I am sitting on my own beautiful 1880 French bed as a type this.

Does Oily’s daughter need such an expensive bed when the rest of the house and yard are such a mess? They could have gone to Emmaus, bought same bed for 50-100 Euros and had it recovered.

Angie from Chateau Strife would have gladly painted over the fabric for them for just the price of a pot of Annie Sloan milk paint! 😂 😆

34ADDDCE-4A70-4392-B26D-5ED6CFBD458D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think the lake will ever be restored. It's too far gone now. All the trees and brush would have to be removed, very expensive. Davy stated that the lake bed would have to have a lining to prevent the water from being drained away through the channels left by the tree roots. I can't imagine how much that would cost. The longer it is delayed, the more money it's going to cost. Yep, Fanny really pulled a good one by draining the lake. She upset the entire ecosystem. Just her alone. So much damage. Amazing how stupid this woman is about the natural world. I guess life and earth science classes weren't required at Oxford when she attended.
Davy and the water survey people told her that allowing vegetation to grow there after draining the pond destroyed the centuries old clay lining so now all that had to be removed and a new lining put down. Also a wide riparian barrier around the shore would have to be added to support the wildlife. These things are non-negotiable It wasn’t mentioned but the sluicing mechanics would probably have to be brought up to standard and on top of all this Stephamememe would not have control of it. The area farmers would have right of access and removal during times of drought. Which you know would have put Izzy in a tizzy and had Fanny foaming at the mouth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Thank you! Your hang banging video clip nearly sent me into a seizure though. I had to carefully position your post while I read it so that I wasn't get a strobe effect, seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the best idea would be for Belly to convert the convent into France’s largest bathhouse with a few apartments, an B&B and a swimming pool in the courtyard and gay bar in the chapel. Beatrix Potterick would surely be his biggest customer. Probably, Ry-Anne as well. Gays from all over France & Europe would flock to it… Oily, The Gay Twink, The Columbians, Alexandra, Shrek, Shrek Jr., RickyRicardo etc. Even the Mansplainer and Pill might give it a try. There could even be an All Women’s section that Honey, KitKat and the WeedArranger would enjoy.
View attachment 1854632
Well he did ask Ryan for a massage with a happy ending on their way chez Begmania.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is the celebrated Marie Antoinette descendent tree? Is it still sitting in the Dump waiting to be planted? Watch Ñutty or Anne Marie find the dead tree and throw it away.
we probably won't hear about that poor sapling anymore.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.