The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IJ is in a good mood, and Percy says it’s because he’s been looking after IJ all morning to get her ready…

I physically and emotionally gagged and why not share that with all of you…

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

29211F37-D4F3-4BC6-8435-630095BCCB3A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Comment on f/b from a rabid fan about tonight’s CD. Yes an engagement or even a comital ceremony XXX

Are they for real or just taking the piss. I do know what they mean but in England a committal normally refers to burying someone. Which Tartlet is responsible for this?
Wellll, if the shroud fits…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mr Spratt has just entered the building after finishing his gas installation today, where it's taken 4 attempts to get the tank in the ground because they hit sandstone not granite as I thought.

So his view........Pompe à chaleur (heat pump) - you need a very well insulated property for it to be properly effective.

Pellet burners excellent for domestic properties. Pellet burners for somewhere like the Chateau will work BUT you need the space for the hopper, a big mixing tank plus the boiler itself and that all adds up to a fair few $$$$ even on a smaller place. One of the Chateau he works at is currently waiting on a quote for a boiler to fit their property and he doesn't think they'll actually save anything at the end of the day.

He favours gas, it's clean, plus the boilers are nice and compact.. Bio gas is the new thing (still early days on this) in theory it would just mean making adjustments to existing boilers.

For the moment France is keeping fuel but is wanting to change to Bio Fuel. With regards heating options it seems everything is a bit up in the air at the moment, trying to find a method that is clean, efficient, sustainable and affordable.

He said basically this has been talked about for the last 30 year and now they actually need to do something about it, so no definitive answer at the moment.
Thank you so much Jack Spratt for taking the time and trouble to find out for me.
And please thank Mr Jack Spratt as well.

Reactions: 17
Up close you can see she's been extremely heavy handed with an eye brow pencil. Like two black caterpillars have crawled onto her face. They are perfectly drawn, but she needs to adopt softer lines.
I think she's had micro blading.

Reactions: 13
Isn't Josh Duggar just the absolute proof of that.
Off topic: The Duggars are the worst kind of evil…using religion as a way to control others and justify their warped beliefs. Josh Duggar is a product of the way the parents mind f**ked all their kids. Josh (and the rest of the brood) wasn’t allowed to grow and develop normally…it has to mess with their heads. I recently learned Michelle Duggar has a lesbian sister she disowned…they don’t speak. What kind of person disowns their gay sister who’s in a consensual relationship, but defends her pedophile son to the end…even though he hurt her own daughters? Sick. Oh…another thing…I believe the Duggar’s cult religion are racist white supremacists. They believe that God has chosen ultra conservative white Christians to be the “true” Americans and the country is really theirs by right. They have as many children as possible in the belief that they will become and maintain a conservative white Christian majority.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Didn't Cammy put her linen in one of the landing storage cupboards so she could access it easily?
You are correct, she did.
In the last vlog she opened the cupboard and explained their reasoning for bringing so little with them when moving to Spain.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
PATRONS, BEHOLD!
This is the only work done at Stephony's French castle this past month!
This is all your hard-earned money paid for...all $36,000 of 'em (and perhaps a few extravagant parties and trips)!
;) :rolleyes: :unsure::mad:

cd740.png
cd738.png

cd739.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
In the early days when I did watch them I think it was disclosed that the grandson was their daughters child. I don't think they ever disclosed what had happened that caused him to be with them. My viewing with them was short lived, because they all talked at the same time, over each other and they gave the child open mic when they were having discussions which was a distraction. Not sure why people believe we want to see and hear their kids on a renovation vlog. I am not the child catcher but there is a time and place.
I know!! Tell it to Fanny! She gives her Gay Lodger open mic constantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
200w.gif
Linda L Brown

34 minutes ago
What has happened to Dan the Gardener? Is he ok?

caroline gooder
17 minutes ago
He hasn't been a gardener for months. Kristie is head gardener now. He will only do a few big projects at Lalande now. See his vlog Escape to Rural France as he bought his own restoration project, a burned out shell, and is still working on the original homestead as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Dread, the Mansplainer, sure loves his Lacoste hoodies; yet always cries poor and not being able to afford to keep and live in his passionless project. Poor, poor, Dread.

17158E85-C230-4521-A5B9-C289A685524A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Again at New Years Eve Fanny makes nothing for her guests and neither does her seedless boyfriend. Oh and Amaury wears a brooch to make a point- he is such a stunted dick. Another rent a crowd and Fanny puts a gold ring in Champagne hoping for a year of abundance how much more does Fanny want-I am going to christian the grifting dry haired hag Snatch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
aaab26dd-5430-49b3-b012-4833f5348e07_text.gif

Sea Moon
25 minutes ago
I find it amazing with all the structural problems with the chaple and chateux that those were not looked at first...the foundation of any project really in a refurbish should be looked at before any kind of 'finish' work begins. The chaple structure should have been addressed before all of the expense of the stained glass windows...smae with the Grand Salon and all the old French paneling...and then it seems the foundation of said buildings should have been addressed as well to see if that is where the problem began....as they say down South...' thangs here are bein' done Ass Backwards". The downside of just going for your end vision ...without a good foundation....works in many aspects of life...fantasy and reality are not good bed fellows....also works in many 'love' aspects of life.

Sea Moon

32 minutes ago
So many duplicate comments...it's almost like someone is trying to push a certain algorithm...hmmmm....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Snort is telling he and Fanny are in a romance for more than three years...really?? wow time travels fast...or is there someting we already thought ....that they met or were in contact long before he set his heels down there...

Mojito in bottles....yuk...we also made that mistake in France once...

Tim the dutch friend makes some kind of baked potatoes..who stick on the bakingpaper?? .no its not a custom here..at all..

Where is that Russian Marina coming from all of a sudden??

Its all a change of so called friends and scenery...Potts drives of to holland..in a fiat 500 :LOL: that will be fun...on the highways......packed full...

All in all a staged soap opera, with staged fun...

Btw...i thought my screen would crack...seeing Fan in her 80 attire and hair..:eek: i needed a strong drink...

Where was Peregrine?? the shitting pigeon?? .... i guess thats for next week...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
$36,000 a month tax free buys Fanny watches a trench and some fairy lights-will this illumination finally make the blind fanatics see?

posted just two months ago can they time travel now as well?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.