The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for naming the thread, and @TorontoGWM for coming up with the thread name - I edited it due to possible profanity.

Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for becoming a VIP, and @Heathcliffe for becoming a fake VIP, because he will tell you, he was always born a VIP.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Heathcliffe

VIP Member

Sunday at 4:06 AM
Sing along!

On the first day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

The title of being VIP

(Then we skip to verse 12)

On the twelfth day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

twelve drunkards drinking

eleven chateaus crumbling

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

eight grifters a grifting

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

and the title of being VIP

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Ginginger, Angelina219, JumpingJacks and 59 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 4:15 AM
I thought you all would like to see this reply to a comment I made on Our French Chateau’s most recent vlog. Amanda is the best!
E70E8A1A-DF2C-4C47-A09E-A83FB7DEC0BC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:Fennelbug, birdinacage, MsPitstop and 57 others

Karma baby!

Saturday at 1:15 AM
PATREON VIDEO:

- Lady from Burgundy wine cult visited the chateau and PhiPhi is (allegedly) cooking dinner. We don't see her, gotta take fanny's word for it.
- Pottsy cannot pronounce the name of the wine to save his life! He tries about 10 times to say it on video and fails... at least he knows Shiraz wine is from Iran 😂
- Some more boring conversation about wine in some cave with some guy.. I cannot be bothered to read subtitles.
- PhiPhi, at some wine shop idk where, says he "loves wine, but he loves architecture even more"... and then talks about the horse troughs used in interior design. THAT's NOT ARCHITECTURE PHIPHI!!

Brace yourselves for the tale of the little pigeon who became the main character:

- Mummy wants to go for a wee in daddy's loo and finds a pigeon in winter salon. They decide to just leave him be, since he doesn't look stressed!
- We see some more scrap footage.. SJ calls PhiPhi a weasel for figuring out she wants the cabbage plates for Christmas... SJ says she bought PhiPhi a broach of a golden feather.
- stopping our regular programming to go back to winter salon.. the pigeon is still there and SJ names him peregrine or some other stupid name which she says means traveller.
- At this point, I demand better payment from you tattlers for watching these videos, because I had to listen to the rest of carol singing in the stairway in front of nativity scene
- going back to the pigeon again to feed him some bread! he's still in the salon and SJ announces the room is gonna be poo'd on by him until the morning. I guess they're used to it.
- Now we're watching Gerry arrive again for Christmas, and we listen to some unintelligible conversation in bonne maman.
- going back in time some more to see Andrew & Ricardo arrive and we see Stuart go crazy for the pups.. honestly, relatable!
- AND AGAIN, we go back to the pigeon, now sitting on the Christmas tree
- At some point in the space/time continuum, Ricardo and Stuart are dancing like there's no tomorrow.. Ricardo hits nutcase's mom in the ass, using his own ass... it is an ass-full event all in all.
- Pigeon is still in the tree... (I swear to all the Gods and Goddesses... she keeps showing them in this exact order!.. I'm dizzy!)
- We see Christmas morning (noon) in the kitchen people are just chilling.
- ONCE AGAIN, going back to peregrine who is having a go at the nativity village in the winter salon. I am now quite hooked on the story og the pigeon, and am rooting for him to tit all over the newly cleaned floors. She is now trying to leave a window open for the bird to fly away. We see peregrine sitting on one of the chairs by the fire, and fade to black!

And that's a wrap on the garbage her patron's received this week. :poop:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Ginginger and 50 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Saturday at 1:19 AM
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go.

Firstly, the whole thing was a hodge podge of old footage to include Potty bloopers, singing, getting a free box of wine in Bordeaux, kitchen sit arounds, and Ricardo grinding on Stewie during a dance off. Oh and there was also footage of them finishing decorating Gerry’s room after he arrived. 🙄

This was all inter cut with Fanny sitting in the winter salon editing while PhiPhi cooked “tackos” for his parents for dinner. Remember how she said they weren’t filming or editing so they could spend time with his family. Yeah right. He ends up bringing her a “tacko” to eat in there while she was editing.

The most ridiculous aspect of the video is that her mother comes in and informs her she has been sitting in the room the whole time with a pigeon. I tit you not. The idiot doesn’t even notice there is a wild bird in the room. Of course she names him Perigrin or some such tit. She sits there editing while Mummy brings it bread and water. Fannys plan is to open a window and turn the lights off when she leaves. 🙄

She just keeps on working while the bird lands on furniture, the nativity and the Christmas tree. She fades to black without the issue being resolved.

No renovation, no updates, but I did spy a Christmas tree in the courtyard. Excuse me, I now need to go and try to dislodge my eyes, they’ve become stuck in the eyeroll position.

Happy New Year - ya filthy animals!

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, LadyRed and 45 others

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:24 PM
1672270456585-7e7ba26e-3186-4519-b5d8-24c943e40648.jpeg

For all you dog lovers amongst the 15 Haters, Trolls, Hags etc.

My Brother has been up visiting, so I went through a whole lot of old photos so I could give him some. I found this photo of our childhood dog Danny. He was a pure breed 'long haired miniature dachshund' but never shown, was just a well loved family pet. Long gone but not forgotten.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Ginginger, judette and 44 others

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: 💗 💗 💗

Adding these, because it's so Lalande. 👇

CDF1AEEB-6C62-473E-BF15-D8562ADB50F6.jpeg

CBE8F73F-9B36-4B8D-B001-4DDA24E3D010.jpeg

Reminder, that the wiki is there for all of us to enjoy.
Happy Tattling.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her ladyship Stephanie looks like she can't wait to send her mother off back to South Africa!

cd730.png

"A mushroom!" I think Percy had too much to drink! :ROFLMAO:

cd731.png

I did not know Beryl was a makeup artist at a parlor....Was it a funeral parlor?

cd732.png

Aww...Mummy has become the butt of jokes! Looks like Lady Phyllis had fun deprecating his girlfriend's mum!

cd733.png

Thanks @ComtesseRose for making a new thread! We appreciate you, and it is no wonder you have the favor of St Kathy of Lidl.
Congrats to the new VIPs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you once again ComtesseRose !!!!

Oh I do love that photo of Fanny giving old Mummy some eyebrows! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for naming the thread, and @TorontoGWM for coming up with the thread name - I edited it due to possible profanity.

Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for becoming a VIP, and @Heathcliffe for becoming a fake VIP, because he will tell you, he was always born a VIP.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Heathcliffe

VIP Member

Sunday at 4:06 AM
Sing along!

On the first day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

The title of being VIP

(Then we skip to verse 12)

On the twelfth day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

twelve drunkards drinking

eleven chateaus crumbling

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

eight grifters a grifting

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

and the title of being VIP

Attachments
Reactions:Ginginger, Angelina219, JumpingJacks and 59 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 4:15 AM
I thought you all would like to see this reply to a comment I made on Our French Chateau’s most recent vlog. Amanda is the best!
E70E8A1A-DF2C-4C47-A09E-A83FB7DEC0BC.jpeg

Reactions:Fennelbug, birdinacage, MsPitstop and 57 others

Karma baby!

Saturday at 1:15 AM
PATREON VIDEO:

- Lady from Burgundy wine cult visited the chateau and PhiPhi is (allegedly) cooking dinner. We don't see her, gotta take fanny's word for it.
- Pottsy cannot pronounce the name of the wine to save his life! He tries about 10 times to say it on video and fails... at least he knows Shiraz wine is from Iran 😂
- Some more boring conversation about wine in some cave with some guy.. I cannot be bothered to read subtitles.
- PhiPhi, at some wine shop idk where, says he "loves wine, but he loves architecture even more"... and then talks about the horse troughs used in interior design. THAT's NOT ARCHITECTURE PHIPHI!!

Brace yourselves for the tale of the little pigeon who became the main character:

- Mummy wants to go for a wee in daddy's loo and finds a pigeon in winter salon. They decide to just leave him be, since he doesn't look stressed!
- We see some more scrap footage.. SJ calls PhiPhi a weasel for figuring out she wants the cabbage plates for Christmas... SJ says she bought PhiPhi a broach of a golden feather.
- stopping our regular programming to go back to winter salon.. the pigeon is still there and SJ names him peregrine or some other stupid name which she says means traveller.
- At this point, I demand better payment from you tattlers for watching these videos, because I had to listen to the rest of carol singing in the stairway in front of nativity scene
- going back to the pigeon again to feed him some bread! he's still in the salon and SJ announces the room is gonna be poo'd on by him until the morning. I guess they're used to it.
- Now we're watching Gerry arrive again for Christmas, and we listen to some unintelligible conversation in bonne maman.
- going back in time some more to see Andrew & Ricardo arrive and we see Stuart go crazy for the pups.. honestly, relatable!
- AND AGAIN, we go back to the pigeon, now sitting on the Christmas tree
- At some point in the space/time continuum, Ricardo and Stuart are dancing like there's no tomorrow.. Ricardo hits nutcase's mom in the ass, using his own ass... it is an ass-full event all in all.
- Pigeon is still in the tree... (I swear to all the Gods and Goddesses... she keeps showing them in this exact order!.. I'm dizzy!)
- We see Christmas morning (noon) in the kitchen people are just chilling.
- ONCE AGAIN, going back to peregrine who is having a go at the nativity village in the winter salon. I am now quite hooked on the story og the pigeon, and am rooting for him to tit all over the newly cleaned floors. She is now trying to leave a window open for the bird to fly away. We see peregrine sitting on one of the chairs by the fire, and fade to black!

And that's a wrap on the garbage her patron's received this week. :poop:

Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Ginginger and 50 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Saturday at 1:19 AM
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go.

Firstly, the whole thing was a hodge podge of old footage to include Potty bloopers, singing, getting a free box of wine in Bordeaux, kitchen sit arounds, and Ricardo grinding on Stewie during a dance off. Oh and there was also footage of them finishing decorating Gerry’s room after he arrived. 🙄

This was all inter cut with Fanny sitting in the winter salon editing while PhiPhi cooked “tackos” for his parents for dinner. Remember how she said they weren’t filming or editing so they could spend time with his family. Yeah right. He ends up bringing her a “tacko” to eat in there while she was editing.

The most ridiculous aspect of the video is that her mother comes in and informs her she has been sitting in the room the whole time with a pigeon. I tit you not. The idiot doesn’t even notice there is a wild bird in the room. Of course she names him Perigrin or some such tit. She sits there editing while Mummy brings it bread and water. Fannys plan is to open a window and turn the lights off when she leaves. 🙄

She just keeps on working while the bird lands on furniture, the nativity and the Christmas tree. She fades to black without the issue being resolved.

No renovation, no updates, but I did spy a Christmas tree in the courtyard. Excuse me, I now need to go and try to dislodge my eyes, they’ve become stuck in the eyeroll position.

Happy New Year - ya filthy animals!

Attachments
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, LadyRed and 45 others

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:24 PM
1672270456585-7e7ba26e-3186-4519-b5d8-24c943e40648.jpeg

For all you dog lovers amongst the 15 Haters, Trolls, Hags etc.

My Brother has been up visiting, so I went through a whole lot of old photos so I could give him some. I found this photo of our childhood dog Danny. He was a pure breed 'long haired miniature dachshund' but never shown, was just a well loved family pet. Long gone but not forgotten.

Reactions:You, Ginginger, judette and 44 others

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: 💗 💗 💗

Adding these, because it's so Lalande. 👇

CDF1AEEB-6C62-473E-BF15-D8562ADB50F6.jpeg

CBE8F73F-9B36-4B8D-B001-4DDA24E3D010.jpeg

Reminder, that the wiki is there for all of us to enjoy.
Happy Tattling.
Thank you @ComtesseRose. ❤
And congratulations @TorontoGWM. 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Amanda's answer to @Jules100 comment underneath their Our French Chateau flog, the one where she admits to read here at Tattle, has now been deleted. Perhaps charlatan Stephanie Jarvis reached out to them to make them walk in line again?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
That latest grift grab, how I so wish that Phylis would develop a severe case of lockjaw. I thought Fanny was going to pass out with the excitement of it all. How embarassing, a grown woman of nearly 50, still acting like a child of 5 who can't wait to rip open the next parcel. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That latest grift grab, how I so wish that Phylis would develop a severe case of lockjaw
Have you noticed the Squirrel is getting posher and posher with his speaking ........ he will be "out doing " King Charles soon ! 👑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
That latest grift grab, how I so wish that Phylis would develop a severe case of lockjaw. I thought Fanny was going to pass out with the excitement of it all. How embarassing, a grown woman of nearly 50, still acting like a child of 5 who can't wait to rip open the next parcel. Pathetic.
Please keep in mind the fact that when you watch the Grift Grab aka Château Unwrapped or whatever it's called, Gnatti has already opened these, they've probably all had a look so that they can choose which gifts are worthy of been shown, then those gifts rewrapped.
All this 'excitement' is just amateurish overacting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Please keep in mind the fact that when you watch the Grift Grab aka Château Unwrapped or whatever it's called, Gnatti has already opened these, they've probably all had a look so that they can choose which gifts are worthy of been shown, then those gifts rewrapped.
Occasionally, boxes aren't even rewrapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Amanda's answer to @Jules100 comment underneath their Our French Chateau flog, the one where she admits to read here at Tattle, has now been deleted. Perhaps charlatan Stephanie Jarvis reached out to them to make them walk in line again?
Well if that’s the case then they are not so honourable as they purport to be. I cannot take away from their love of animals which is fabulous but if they did remove the remark because of outside pressure then that is not good news if they are not prepared to stand by their convictions.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Have you noticed the Squirrel is getting posher and posher with his speaking ........ he will be "out doing " King Charles soon ! 👑
I'd just like to punch him, jumped up little scrote.

Which makes all the more pathetic. Natti's simpering face gets on my wick too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can still see the comments.

Well if that’s the case then they are not so honourable as they purport to be. I cannot take away from their love of animals which is fabulous but if they did remove the remark because of outside pressure then that is not good news if they are not prepared to stand by their convictions.
Comments are still there as at this time. I don't think Amanda would be bothered by Jarvis too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Which makes all the more pathetic. Natti's simpering face gets on my wick too.
Coupled with that "cutisy coo voice " she pulls with that simpering face .... get a big fat flounder and slap her face on the left and then the right ! 🐡

*I know that is a puffer fish but there was no flounders .... still , puffer fish are poisonous - that's a Plus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Quote- Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for naming the thread, and @TorontoGWM for coming up with the thread name - I edited it due to possible profanity

THANK YOU. I will refrain from writing “ Shut up, Cameraman” again. Wasn’t aware “Shut up” is considered profanity. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ruth and Potts were in Amsterdam for NYE . They didn’t stay long….. the party atmosphere is fake. Just squirrel thinks it is fun as he is Lord of his castle. Laying tables. What an assets he is. Useless twit.

How many of them had titles for Christmas?

I do wonder.Why was it Fanny’s dream to have a chateau?
She doesn’t have a big family to entertain. Nor lots of friends. She never wanted a family. She doesn’t like gardening.Just who did she imagine would share this remote falling down chateau with her.

If it was just a place to play dress up and assemble furniture dear Daddy had been buying her for years it’s still odd.
Or did she think a Chateau would give her class.

No. A chateau might give status but not class Stephanie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can still see the comments.
Comments are still there as at this time. I don't think Amanda would be bothered by Jarvis too much.
Strange, must be on my end then, I am probably blocked all over chateau loving YouTube.... So I take back these accusations (sorry Amanda)!

Reactions: 31
And possibly matching King Charles Spaniel locks? Sans woolly hat, of course!
Maybe he thinks sounding posh and posher improves the inane content of his remarks? :unsure: 🤪🥰
I think I might try that. Speak posh and talk bull !😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ruth and Potts were in Amsterdam for NYE . They didn’t stay long….. the party atmosphere is fake. Just squirrel thinks it is fun as he is Lord of his castle. Laying tables. What an assets he is. Useless twit.

She doesn’t have a big family to entertain. Nor lots of friends. She never wanted a family. She doesn’t like gardening.Just who did she imagine would share this remote falling down chateau with her.

If it was just a place to play dress up and assemble furniture dear Daddy had been buying her for years it’s still odd.

I don’t think she ever knew what she wanted to do or had any hobbies other than maybe cooking and sewing. Oh and video games and play mobile.

I’m a little older than her and I grew up in the Midwest & South. My hobbies/skills are gardening/landscaping, drawing&painting, fishing/shrimping/crabbing, cooking, collecting and polishing silver, flipping & restoring antiques and furniture (now my biz), embroidery (the hand way), crochet, calligraphy, broken China mosaics, shelling (sea shells), and I fix things. With power tools. I’m just a peasant with a BS degree. My dad can fix anything and my mom was good at sewing and needle crafts.

My point in my big fat list, is I can’t figure out how someone who lives there didn’t develop any interests in anything related to the farmhouse other than partying and shopping. She seems a decent cook but she hires a cook. She doesn’t even go for walks anywhere. You’d think she be out in the forest getting “free” mushrooms or chestnuts or something. The only time she’s done any work was for tv. The film crew is there two weeks tops.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I guess it's safe to say that the chateau was more her father's dream than hers. It's him who started to fill the walls with his 'art' and kitchen tiles. The house looked very much like an art gallery when he was alive, painted plain walls, sparse furnishings, all emphasis on his art... Baghead and Potty were already involved in his real estate shenanigans in London and the idea of owning a chateau was sold to them by him as an investment opportunity. I can see the appeal having a share of a summer house in French country side. The house was never insulated or thought to be lived in at winters, they already owned a beach house in SA. Wealthy pensioners chasing the sun, eternal summer and all that.

The he died and the rest is a big mess. I don't believe Baghead ever planned to own a chateau together with his ex. The plan was to renovate it slowly and enjoy the French country side while doing the place up. And eventually sell it for profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Dreaming of something when a little girl or in your early 20's is different to the reality. If Derek hadn't passed away and become enshrined in the dream she probably would have sold it years ago, she may even have got married and settled down. She has become trapped in her dream- prior to YouTube it didn't make her happy, rather entrenched her in loneliness. The friends rallied round and indulged her because of her grief. The Chateau has stopped her living a normal life making friends and finding a partner. Her life has become a merry go round of much anticipated events when people come to stay like Easter where she is indulged. It is very sad actually, La Lande is a bit of a prison now more than ever. As others move on with their lives they will come less and less and not stay as long just look at Potts. Fanny remains at La Lande and is now addicted to the adulation of strangers and so this destructive circle continues. I don't think she even likes the place otherwise she would have shown love to it and got on with the renovations. Fanny is still caught up in making life like a Fairytale but she is actually just making a very shallow existence with fake friends and faux good times. It is sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.