The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uggggh! Fanny and PhiPhi will stop at nothing to dodge the tax man! šŸ¤¢ Interesting side noteā€¦PhiPhi was able to accommodate this task with great ease. His next stopā€¦Fort Knox! šŸ˜†

8C924FE3-0132-48A0-9037-B50C6005B3BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I was just reading a copy of Country homes and interiors when I came across this print in a home. Itā€™s not about the fish but the words. Sums up my feeling for a you tattlers out there. Even the old hagsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I was happy to know there were others out there who, like me, questioned the ridiculousness. I kept thinking ā€œsomethingā€™s not right hereā€ā€¦thatā€™s when I searched online and found this group (with a little help from Michael Petherick!). I was glad to see I wasnā€™t alone! ā¤ To be honest, I was still ā€œon the fenceā€ when I first joined Tattleā€¦part of me wanted to believe all the lies, smoke, and mirrors. But now Iā€™m cured of all that! šŸ˜„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I was happy to know there were others out there who, like me, questioned the ridiculousness. I kept thinking ā€œsomethingā€™s not right hereā€ā€¦thatā€™s when I searched online and found this group (with a little help from Michael Petherick!). I was glad to see I wasnā€™t alone! ā¤ To be honest, I was still ā€œon the fenceā€ when I first joined Tattleā€¦part of me wanted to believe all the lies, smoke, and mirrors. But now Iā€™m cured of all that! šŸ˜„
Same here! I was just watching with an increasingly raised eyebrow ("It can't all be true, can it??"). I was curious to know why Selmar was suddenly out of the picture and found tattle this way. So glad you're all there!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hmm...not to rain on Heathcliffe's parade but he got 59 likes on his VIP announcement post, which by the way, was very well done. Now, I haven't seen or heard from 59 different Tattlers on here, have you? Time to come clean Heathcliffe, you've been buying subscribers haven't you? Are there really that many members that are just lurkers? It's okay, but I was surprised.
Attachments

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Angelina219 and 59 others

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Post from Feb 2022 by Francais123

She was not told

Balmoral said:
Most puzzling to me is why Fanny emptied a huge, historical body of water on the say-so of a local or state pseudo authority, to do with new European Union laws. Without contacting lawyers, environmentalists, historians, geologists etc. Nope, I was told to empty it, immediately, so i DID !!!! šŸ˜®
She was not told to empty her lake by any local or State authorities. She received an official letter asking the owners to upgrade their lake and comply to the new EU regulations re. water system in Europe - like thousands of other lakes owners did.

The letter must have mentioned a fine in case the owners didn't comply to the new regulations.

I asked her in her comments section (she was still answering her viewers at the time) if she did receive a written order to empty her lake (as I was really skeptical knowing how the French administration works). Her answer was clear : no, she didn't receive any written official letter to do so.

Instead of panicking, she should have met the local mayor, the local deputƩ and the local Water Police to get to an agreement and get some State, European or Regional allowances to help her financially if necessary, It was possible at the time within these new European regulations.

@Clara Burnett told us that Dana's ex-partner gave Steph all these advices... : what to do, who to meet etc.
Last

Billy Budd post October 2022:

F4F never learned her lessons about draining lakes, getting oermission,,following regulations. Remember she has drained 2 lakes on the Dump property. The second lake drained in 2021.

Oct 7, 2022
Add bookmark post by BillyBudd
Vanillapie said:
I don't think so- this is the wild swimming lake fanny started and then had to fill in because she had no permission and it was all hushed up and just fell off the radar!
The wild swimming lake is an ancient part of the waterworks/fish hatchery pond for the lake. She attempted to drain it for a project for channel 4 but had to stop because she had no permit for the build. Davy designed a very nice plan for it back in 2021. It has not been filled in with earth, only drained of its water, which she cannot now restore without a permit. That means she's drained two ancient bodies of water with improper plans.
Last

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hmm...not to rain on Heathcliffe's parade but he got 59 likes on his VIP announcement post, which by the way, was very well done. Now, I haven't seen or heard from 59 different Tattlers on here, have you? Time to come clean Heathcliffe, you've been buying subscribers haven't you? Are there really that many members that are just lurkers? It's okay, but I was surprised.
Attachments

Wait, wait, wait!!! You mean there are more than 15 haters, menopausal old hags and poisonous trolls?!? I demand a recount!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Post from Feb 2022 by Francais123

She was not told

Balmoral said:
Most puzzling to me is why Fanny emptied a huge, historical body of water on the say-so of a local or state pseudo authority, to do with new European Union laws. Without contacting lawyers, environmentalists, historians, geologists etc. Nope, I was told to empty it, immediately, so i DID !!!! šŸ˜®
She was not told to empty her lake by any local or State authorities. She received an official letter asking the owners to upgrade their lake and comply to the new EU regulations re. water system in Europe - like thousands of other lakes owners did.

The letter must have mentioned a fine in case the owners didn't comply to the new regulations.

I asked her in her comments section (she was still answering her viewers at the time) if she did receive a written order to empty her lake (as I was really skeptical knowing how the French administration works). Her answer was clear : no, she didn't receive any written official letter to do so.

Instead of panicking, she should have met the local mayor, the local deputƩ and the local Water Police to get to an agreement and get some State, European or Regional allowances to help her financially if necessary, It was possible at the time within these new European regulations.

@Clara Burnett told us that Dana's ex-partner gave Steph all these advices... : what to do, who to meet etc.
Last

Billy Budd post October 2022:

F4F never learned her lessons about draining lakes, getting oermission,,following regulations. Remember she has drained 2 lakes on the Dump property. The second lake drained in 2021.

Oct 7, 2022
Add bookmark post by BillyBudd
Vanillapie said:
I don't think so- this is the wild swimming lake fanny started and then had to fill in because she had no permission and it was all hushed up and just fell off the radar!
The wild swimming lake is an ancient part of the waterworks/fish hatchery pond for the lake. She attempted to drain it for a project for channel 4 but had to stop because she had no permit for the build. Davy designed a very nice plan for it back in 2021. It has not been filled in with earth, only drained of its water, which she cannot now restore without a permit. That means she's drained two ancient bodies of water with improper plans.
Last
Fanny has never learned to control her impulsive behavior. It's one of the many reasons why things are such a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In reply to Amanda comment, their was a reply from Charlotte Dickens saying how refreshing it was to have chateau owners who didn't expect others to pay for their dream, sorry I didn't screen shot it x
All the replies to our dearest Jules, including the reply from Amanda are still there. I honestly don't believe that Fanny would have the nerve to contact Amanda and warn her to toe the line. Amanda is her own woman a words of warning from that gutter snipe Fanny wouldn't sway her. What could Fanny do anyway? Is Charlotte Dickens one of us? Note the "honest critiques" in the following response. Thanks Sinan, we try! Join us!

Screenshot_20230103-182944_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
All the replies to our dearest Jules, including the reply from Amanda are still there. I honestly don't believe that Fanny would have the nerve to contact Amanda and warn her to toe the line. Amanda is her own woman a words of warning from that gutter snipe Fanny wouldn't sway her. What could Fanny do anyway? Is Charlotte Dickens one of us? Note the "honest critiques" in the following response. Thanks Sinan, we try! Join us!

View attachment 1851510
Well damn, there goes our hard won reputation for vicious nastiness!šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Attachments

actually i was very surprised how many tiles Jules made...the bitter, mean and jealous 15 , :rolleyes:as Fanny pointed out....have expanded.. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I said earlier i didnt watch nor knew the beau chateau...well i watched a few vlogs today...i actually watched them earlier...i know now why it didnt ring a bell.... when i saw that patreonsign approach in the end of the vlogs i quit...:rolleyes: and didnt sign up..

When people intend to make vlogs to let people see what they are doing with their chateau...i gladly sign up...i always like to see how other people cope with these houses...i hate grifting and begging...and the excuse patreon is because they are contentmakes...my ass..its just to support their lifestyle which they clearly cant afford.. It all start with sharing and letting people be part of their lives but then the grifting starts..

I think when you want to advertise your chateau on YT for weddings and functions or even b and b its a good thing..and i think when you do it right the YT revenu will pay out for itself...no need for patreon..imho...if you cant afford dont buy..

Its a good thing Beau Chateau quit with patreon..real class doesnt involve grifting...its about sharing...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Here is my June 10, 2022 post about the Ardmore crap they received:

The Ardmore satinette sable tablecloth is $366.00 on the Ardmore site. The matching napkins are $68.00 each. Phillip had 6 napkins. Total $774.00 plus taxes and shipping.

The Ardmore face masks are approx $17 each. Fanny and her mother each wore one and Fanny gifted two of them the recipient of the fashion scholarship. Who knows how many of these she purchased,

Fanny also purchased an Ardmore dinner platter that she gave to Larkin at Christmas. She spoke about it in a video when she was on vacation at an inn. I cannot recall where it was. The Ardmore platters on average run $1100 to $1500+ per platter.

Snorts did not get gifted with a $6,000 ceramic mouse from Ardmore. Liars all of them. Just like the perpetual flow of upgrades and freebies.

You know that Potts most likely received something from Ardmore for Christmas if Larkin did. Potts is a greedy little grifter himself. And you know greedy Isabelle received Ardmore works from Fanny. How much do you think she is hiding?

Lady Avonlea post from June 2022:

What a lying witch....A mouse jar could cost between USD$2,500 - USD6,500 depending on the size - there's no way FĆ©e sent that as a gift for Philip. Shopaholics hide their spending like Alcoholics hide their drinking.

See if this info sheds more light on Fannyā€™s lies today. If her lips are moving or fingers are typing, there is a more than 75% chance she is lying. Modified Rule No. 1 never fails with the 50% discount Shittelaine.

Feb 22, 2022 comments
Add bookmark
Trying to justify her spending ?

Nunof
16 hours ago
Sorry, but her stuff is just unimaginably overpriced!

Hide reply

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries
14 hours ago
It is very expensive, but it is art and there are many collectors worldwide who desire it. I think itā€™s found its level in the market. Christieā€™s held an entire exhibition just of Ardmore designs, which is unheard of for contemporary companies
Pretentious wagon. She only buys things she thinks she should like.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.