Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madame No

VIP Member
I really enjoyed Selmar and Tat's interview of Bill and Vivienne. I never knew who they were until now. Bill being an engineer and having an engineering mind was key to their successful renovation along with Vivienne's vision and discipline to put the structural issues first and foremost. These are the type of people that deserve to own a chateau. I can see why they would like to have Selmar live there and help take care of the place. Kudos to all of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
If you can drink 2 bottles of Dom P on NYE, you have no business asking anyone to contribute to your Patreon.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
What’s fannys secret to getting her guests to provide and cook the meals??? I didn’t know who that couple was I had never seen them before but here they were in the kitchen like catering staff. Who does that!!!
I'd be pretty horrified if any of my guests showed up with groceries to cook meals for their stay! But I do have to chuckle- a dear friend of ours stays with us quite often, and one morning, I awoke to find he had just vanished- the guest bedroom was empty and he left without a note- no word! I was shocked- "Why would he just leave without saying goodbye?!?" and proceeded to cook Mr. T Rex brekkie. No sooner than I finished cooking, our friend returned, "I woke up at 6AM, and couldn't go back to sleep, so went on a quest for bagels so you wouldn't have to cook- but I had to drive a bit as there are not any bagel places in your town. Did Mr. T Rex not get my text?" Mr. T Rex, "Oh hey, look! There's a text!" SMH.

• Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
Here is filthy Fanny.Her first trip to SA on vlog. They are lording it up… and she is coveting the Ardmore piece.
She thinks she is buying class. She is, it is second class!

Going back to the money. Derek did not leave a will.
He obviously gave Fanny enough to buy her London flat with Larkin, and the chateau also with Larkin. Maybe answering myself…. When they sold the nursing home money was divided at that time. It does not seem to correlate with when Gerry set up his taxi firm although Derek may… have helped.

Was there a deal that Larkin can use the beach house or does he have shares in this too….?
I do not believe Derek had a pension or investments.
Mummy will most likely have a pension from working in the health service in the UK tho.
Fanny has never worked and is not entitled to any state help. Her income was….. from the air bnb on the London flat.

There is so much of this ‘ story of lies ‘ that continues not to add up.

My view is that the old van Amoury arrived in is now in use by his parents. why? Or did they buy it to help him? He and Natty have a white Mazda?hatchback.
The purchase of Matts red van was to replace the loss of Amourys useful van?

I must stop I am thinking too much🤣
Taking liberties on a new thread title suggestion regarding the libertines...

🧵 Fanny thinks she's buying class. She is, but it's 3rd class.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
That latest grift grab, how I so wish that Phylis would develop a severe case of lockjaw
Have you noticed the Squirrel is getting posher and posher with his speaking ........ he will be "out doing " King Charles soon ! 👑

• Haha
  • Sick

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
She is fleeing from herself-always.
100%
I also think she’s socially awkward but craves attention like it’s her life blood. She’s struck gold with flogging, maximum attention with no physical social interaction. Throw in the money which she believes finally gives her credibility and status and sadly this concoction means she ain’t going no where unless the rug is pulled out from under her.

It is sad that an adult woman needs a babysitter.
His job is to build up Steph's fragile ego by complimenting her looks, style, creativity, uniqueness and listen to her woes. Everybody knows this is his job. EVERYBODY. His job description as decorator/stylist/cinematographer/cutlery&crockery expert was given to him since he finds 'Lady's Companion' degrading but has started to remind one. After a hard days work being with that woman he washes his toupee, gives himself a French manicure and arranges his brooch collection.
Most men his age are carving out a career, forming friendship groups and living a multifaceted life. This twerp is a ladies maid who’ll swing what ever way suits him and settles for a reclusive life literally in the middle of nowhere laying tables for kicks.

Last edited:

JackSpratt

VIP Member
That latest grift grab, how I so wish that Phylis would develop a severe case of lockjaw. I thought Fanny was going to pass out with the excitement of it all. How embarassing, a grown woman of nearly 50, still acting like a child of 5 who can't wait to rip open the next parcel. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Davy and the water survey people told her that allowing vegetation to grow there after draining the pond destroyed the centuries old clay lining so now all that had to be removed and a new lining put down. Also a wide riparian barrier around the shore would have to be added to support the wildlife. These things are non-negotiable It wasn’t mentioned but the sluicing mechanics would probably have to be brought up to standard and on top of all this Stephamememe would not have control of it. The area farmers would have right of access and removal during times of drought. Which you know would have put Izzy in a tizzy and had Fanny foaming at the mouth.
Stephanie Jarvis has zero intentions of ever 'getting the lake back' and has said so numerous times. Asked about the progress of her Lake-funds and the surveys she says she has 'ordered', she usually brings up how difficult the French system is and how she hopes that in time... blah blah blah. It has been brought to my attention that she is currently using the funding supposedly set aside for the lake for her heating project, because (in her own words) the patrons decided that they wanted this to get priority. It is my understanding this will be her strategy from now on: blaming the patrons for wanting something she would not have done herself.

In other news today: Stephanie Jarvis former guardians Frank and Ivo seem to be branching out. Apparently they have bought another tiny house in the area and from what I have heard it's close to the gas station/cheesebar that the charlataine frequently visits, with a view on the ancient viaduct in Cluis. As lovely as the property looks, it occurred to me that they must suffer from some form of masochism, keeping them close instead of running far from the mess they say they wanted to escape.

https://domainelespierres.com/hitting-the-one-key-just-slightly-harder

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Certainly Mrs. Smug is not even upper middle class, so the cut glass accent in areas she remembers is as fake as her blonde hair.
Honestly, I don't get this European obsession with "Class" and nobility and monarchy and all the social climbing to try and look more upper class?! Who the fuck cares?
You can't buy a family history and certainly can't change your upbringing. Why is it not enough to be classy, without trying to be someone you're not? Changing the accents, and trying hard to be noticed by the "blue bloods" and praising some inbred family just because their great x20 grandfather won some battle and named himself king!

Having money doesn't buy you class, changing your accent doesn't make you classy, and social climbing and trying to mingle with the upper class circles doesn't do it either!
But I guess having other people fund your way of living is as close as these people will get to being a blue blood! 😂

• Heart
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo, just wondering about your thoughts on the Harry situation?
well...i always knew when Megan came on the scene it would end in trouble..You know...when you are not born in that world..its very difficult to fit in and understand it..I always said to friends when they married...this is gonna end like Edward the eight...You have to courtsy to anybody who is higher in rank..and it also depends if the husband is around or not...its very complicated..I never thought that Megan wanted to play second fiddle to Katherine..she had to courtsy to her you know..its all seems silly..even to me..because we dont have that custom here..but in the Uk its a huge thing..also the fact they have to ask Charles for money and later William would not felt good for Meghan..i can understand in a way..but this is how those things work...the higher the rank..the better housing and privilleges..I dont think Meghan had thought that through...but that went very clear short before the wedding..I dont think its very classy to wash dirty linen in public..and he shouldnt have done it..but its the only way they could make a lott of money...sadly..I always knew Harry wasnt happy with his life..but he stayed in because it was a safe way...Meghan whispered in his ear there was another way..Its very sad..i dont think it will damage the monarchy..it for sure damaged Harry..and i hope their marriage will last..also for the children..otherwise it will be a very painfull return for him.. You know..when you are born in this system you have to stick to it...I always find it remakable there are so many woman who are not born into it seem to fit in perfectly..like our own Queen Maxima...she seems to understand better how it works than our own king...who can be a subborn and stupid ass sometimes..

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
I watched Our French Chateau for the first time. What a huge difference between them and Fanny. They are responsible adults with a genuine aim to restore their chateau. They are hard-working and clearly love their life in France. Watching some of these other chateau owners really exposes the "omnishambles" and fakery at Lieland. One of the key differences between Fanny and the others is the fact that she is presenting a bordello-like circus to the viewers. It's a soap opera with a star and a cast of supporting actors. I think that's what keeps the patrons interested. The bit part players come and go but the fans want to know what's happening in their lives and eagerly await the next episode. Those bit players maybe don't realise the damage Fanny is doing to them by exposing their characters and, therefore, their weaknesses. Viewers now know that Kat is often drunk and makes a fool of herself; they have seen the vulnerabilities and weaknesses in people like FRK and Selmar. Fanny has exposed all of them publicly to a lot of negative reactions from us and other viewers. As a result, she has really tarnished their reputations. In comparison with most other chateaux vloggers who don't film a soap opera and don't use others in this way, she has made a great deal of money. Her supporting "cast" is unpaid but they have earned her a lot of the money she receives from YT and Patreon. They should demand some recompense for the harm she has done them!

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Dawn Pilkington
5 hours ago
Hopefully it’s an update on what is next to be done at the Chateau. View attachment 1858107

4 replies

View attachment 1858108
Alan Houser
1 hour ago
That's on Patreon ;-)

View attachment 1858109
cruelaz
1 hour ago
they keep those updates behind thge patrean paywall dawn

View attachment 1858110
Jan Henry
1 hour ago
@Alan Houser I get it, sort of... As the people investing in the project, ok. But a lot of this is lifestyle vlogging, and while it's nice, I'm most intrigued by DIY work. I'm still hoping to volunteer at some point.

View attachment 1858111
Zed Blackworth
3 minutes ago
@Alan Houser no that was the tour of a factory this week, Patreon videos largely get rehashed into main vlogs. There has been very little work at all for 36,000 a month coming in tax free and people are entitled to ask. There has also been very little explanation about what will be happening and where the money is going it all keeps changing thus nothing gets done.

I love that Zed Blackworth.
He always manages to get the boot in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fanny is middle aged she is nearly 48 years of age and she is beginning to look a parody of herself. I think she is actually a sad lady, I don't think she is content which is why she is always so frenetic. She is clinging on to her past and trying to think she is glam but with that straggly hair and frightful granny wardrobe and dressing up to live it large in her own lounge she looks a fool. Her lifestyle at the dump means she should be wearing joggers and a jumper. Daft cow.
Not that long ago it was pointed out to me that while we tend to think of middle age as 50’s-60’s it really isn’t. Given the average death age of the inhabitants of most developed countries, middle age is 35-40. How’s that for a dead kipper to the face with your morning coffee? I was a senior citizen before I even got to consider enjoying a midlife crisis! Too late now.🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
PATRONS, BEHOLD!
This is the only work done at Stephony's French castle this past month!
This is all your hard-earned money paid for...all $36,000 of 'em (and perhaps a few extravagant parties and trips)!
;) :rolleyes: :unsure::mad:

cd740.png
cd738.png

cd739.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Let's have a look back
Bla bla bla, poor me, not my fault gov'. Why didn't she get Mummy to deal with it.

So she knew back then the lake would never be able to be restored to it's former size. Convert the rotten boathouse into a party area with chandeliers to save it, my arse. Walk! she has trouble walking out of her bedroom! Even mentions the problems with the road due to drying out after the lake drained. The warning signs were all there and just ignored. Stupid bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha
I said earlier i didnt watch nor knew the beau chateau...well i watched a few vlogs today...i actually watched them earlier...i know now why it didnt ring a bell.... when i saw that patreonsign approach in the end of the vlogs i quit...:rolleyes: and didnt sign up..

When people intend to make vlogs to let people see what they are doing with their chateau...i gladly sign up...i always like to see how other people cope with these houses...i hate grifting and begging...and the excuse patreon is because they are contentmakes...my ass..its just to support their lifestyle which they clearly cant afford.. It all start with sharing and letting people be part of their lives but then the grifting starts..

I think when you want to advertise your chateau on YT for weddings and functions or even b and b its a good thing..and i think when you do it right the YT revenu will pay out for itself...no need for patreon..imho...if you cant afford dont buy..

Its a good thing Beau Chateau quit with patreon..real class doesnt involve grifting...its about sharing...

Last edited:
  • Heart
All the replies to our dearest Jules, including the reply from Amanda are still there. I honestly don't believe that Fanny would have the nerve to contact Amanda and warn her to toe the line. Amanda is her own woman a words of warning from that gutter snipe Fanny wouldn't sway her. What could Fanny do anyway? Is Charlotte Dickens one of us? Note the "honest critiques" in the following response. Thanks Sinan, we try! Join us!

View attachment 1851510
Well damn, there goes our hard won reputation for vicious nastiness!😎

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I can still see the comments.
Comments are still there as at this time. I don't think Amanda would be bothered by Jarvis too much.
Strange, must be on my end then, I am probably blocked all over chateau loving YouTube.... So I take back these accusations (sorry Amanda)!

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
While we're critiquing the cottage kitchen, I have to point out the lighting. Randomly hung 2-light and 3-light fixtures. That bugs me.
1672871698997.png

• Wow
  • Haha