The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretentious wagon. She only buys things she thinks she should like.
That bunch are grifters and hoarders...my god...how many dinnnerservices does one need... :rolleyes: not to mentions tablecloths, napkins..nativityscenes..and all the rest they hoard and grift together...untill the attic falls on their grifting heads...Wwe just use what we have..e also have more than enough stuff...you dont think i even buy more stuff?? i am not mad...we just use what we have..and when we get more..like my late aunt her stuff...we auction it off...for charity..when i watch that gagshow...i watch it with horror..i always decline gifts..or pass them on..

a few weeks ago i saw on facebook...a niece from a friend...she lost a precious piece of porcelaine..it was gifted out many years ago as a momento from a company ..it made her think of her late father who worked for that company....i thought wait a minute..we must have that porcelaine delfs blue pot also somewhere....so i asked the housekeeper if she knew where it was..... she found it in a cupboard..i send it to the woman...she was happy as a child...i was happy to have made her happy and got rid of the thing... :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I was doing some renovating today and YouTube playing in the background. One where the Smug's visited Fanny at Easter and the Smug's kept mentioning the view of the lake from their window. Fanny mentioned Chateau envy she envied their heating and bathrooms (faint praise indeed) the Smug's envied her forest. I sense a true frenemy-ship forming. The next flog to come on was the Smug's after the storm, where her Dad cleared the whole garden singlehandedly-I think the parents maybe from Essex just a guess. Certainly Mrs. Smug is not even upper middle class, so the cut glass accent in areas she remembers is as fake as her blonde hair.

That bunch are grifters and hoarders...my god...how many dinnnerservices does one need... :rolleyes: not to mentions tablecloths, napkins..nativityscenes..and all the rest they hoard and grift together...untill the attic falls on their grifting heads...Wwe just use what we have..e also have more than enough stuff...you dont think i even buy more stuff?? i am not mad...we just use what we have..and when we get more..like my late aunt her stuff...we auction it off...for charity..when i watch that gagshow...i watch it with horror..i always decline gifts..or pass them on..
I love China but she is ridiculous and so affected she is so none you. Fanny believes charity begins at home and everything she does is for something in return. I can't believe I used to find her kooky and charming-she is an utter disgrace. I note she is going to go for micro bladed eyebrows now too-her face is now as fake as her lifestyle-but the slippage on both fronts continues

The Smug's on average get over double the amount of view per flog Fanny does, imagine if she had done what she said-i.e renovate she would be way beyond them. Her lies and coming across as a flake have also cost her the opportunity of becoming a TV presenter-that ship has flown now she is too shady.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Certainly Mrs. Smug is not even upper middle class, so the cut glass accent in areas she remembers is as fake as her blonde hair.
Honestly, I don't get this European obsession with "Class" and nobility and monarchy and all the social climbing to try and look more upper class?! Who the duck cares?
You can't buy a family history and certainly can't change your upbringing. Why is it not enough to be classy, without trying to be someone you're not? Changing the accents, and trying hard to be noticed by the "blue bloods" and praising some inbred family just because their great x20 grandfather won some battle and named himself king!

Having money doesn't buy you class, changing your accent doesn't make you classy, and social climbing and trying to mingle with the upper class circles doesn't do it either!
But I guess having other people fund your way of living is as close as these people will get to being a blue blood! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly, I don't get this European obsession with "Class" and nobility and monarchy and all the social climbing to try and look more upper class?! Who the duck cares?
You can't buy a family history and certainly can't change your upbringing. Why is it not enough to be classy, without trying to be someone you're not? Changing the accents, and trying hard to be noticed by the "blue bloods" and praising some inbred family just because their great x20 grandfather won some battle and named himself king!

Having money doesn't buy you class, changing your accent doesn't make you classy, and social climbing and trying to mingle with the upper class circles doesn't do it either!
But I guess having other people fund your way of living is as close as these people will get to being a blue blood! 😂
Exactly my point she is trying to be something she isn't it is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

i agree with you...i have friends from all walks of life..and i have to say...the people with the most money are mostly the nasty ones...and not much fun to be around with...is all about money, status ..cars etc...a good conversation is very rare...let alone a good a laugh...especially the woman who are not from the same class as their husbands but climbed up....are making a spectacle of themselves.. :rolleyes: its sometimes even funny...when you are sitting in a diningroom....and a woman next to me askes me what fork and knife she must use first...and on the other hand is hung with diamonds....from top to bottom...and i even once had to tell a woman quietly that the pricetag was still hanging on her dress...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm not picking up on Anna's "cut glass accent." I suppose it depends on your perception of a"posh" accent - it appears to be a very ordinary southern (Hampshire/Dorset ) accent to me. Her accent wouldn't scream "posh" among my friends or friends of our children. (My son was once described as "the posh" one when working in a inner city area to his amusement! 🤷‍♀️ Both of Anna's parents were teachers and I think Anna is just a well spoken middle class girl. Peeps definitely tries to adopt what he sees as a fancy accent - you can see how this has changed from his early appearances.
Neither Anna or her parents are afraid to get their hands dirty.

i agree with you...i have friends from all walks of life..and i have to say...the people with the most money are mostly the nasty ones...and not much fun to be around with...is all about money, status ..cars etc...a good conversation is very rare...let alone a good a laugh...especially the woman who are not from the same class as their husbands but climbed up....are making a spectacle of themselves.. :rolleyes: its sometimes even funny...when you are sitting in a diningroom....and a woman next to me askes me what fork and knife she must use first...and on the other hand is hung with diamonds....from top to bottom...and i even once had to tell a woman quietly that the pricetag was still hanging on her dress...;)
Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 19.54.48.png

I didn't realise that you knew Meghan Markle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm not picking up on Anna's "cut glass accent." I suppose it depends on your perception of a"posh" accent - it appears to be a very ordinary southern (Hampshire/Dorset ) accent to me. Her accent wouldn't scream "posh" among my friends or friends of our children. (My son was once described as "the posh" one when working in a inner city area to his amusement! 🤷‍♀️ Both of Anna's parents were teachers and I think Anna is just a well spoken middle class girl. Peeps definitely tries to adopt what he sees as a fancy accent - you can see how this has changed from his early appearances.
Neither Anna or his parents are afraid to get their hands dirty.

I was generally speaking, not just about Anna… I think Fanny is the more prominent example with her mummy trying to push her up the ladder of social class and failing miserably 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I was generally speaking, not just about Anna… I think Fanny is the more prominent example with her mummy trying to push her up the ladder of social class and failing miserably 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wasn't really commenting on your post - I don't think you suggest that she had a"cut glass accent".

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1851776

hahaha omg i have never seen this....no it was not Meghan.....isnt she having a dresser?? :eek: .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
https://tattle.life/threads/the-cha...nd-no-taste-for-acounting.35838/post-13043325

Oh there are way more than 15 haters, menopausal old hags and poisonous trolls... And I love every single one of you ❤
200+ tiles have been produced by @Jules100 and there are still a few more to come...?

Keep tattling all and lets hope that 2023 is the downfall of F4F Et Al.
and if anyone calls me a menopausal old hag they'll get my riding crop around their head and shoulders!

• Haha

View attachment 1851776

Listen to her parents and then see how she has tried to change her accent but has failed, my point is she is trying to sound plummy

Reactions: 14

a few weeks ago i saw on facebook...a niece from a friend...she lost a precious piece of porcelaine..it was gifted out many years ago as a momento from a company ..it made her think of her late father who worked for that company....i thought wait a minute..we must have that porcelaine delfs blue pot also somewhere....so i asked the housekeeper if she knew where it was..... she found it in a cupboard..i send it to the woman...she was happy as a child...i was happy to have made her happy and got rid of the thing... :LOL:
I asked the housekeeper. Love that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
100%
I also think she’s socially awkward but craves attention like it’s her life blood. She’s struck gold with flogging, maximum attention with no physical social interaction. Throw in the money which she believes finally gives her credibility and status and sadly this concoction means she ain’t going no where unless the rug is pulled out from under her.

Most men his age are carving out a career, forming friendship groups and living a multifaceted life. This twerp is a ladies maid who’ll swing what ever way suits him and settles for a reclusive life literally in the middle of nowhere laying tables for kicks.
Find me a Chatelain I can hook up with….sleep until noon, free food, free board, free car, free gifts, free booze, free Holidays, free travel, free nookie (I”ll pass on that) party most evenings… And I get paid..couple of years of that $$’ Snorts is bone idle and playing Fanny quite literally like a fiddle $$$ #gold-digger #savings….

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Good question, if my memory doesn't fail me, Stephanie Jarvis the fraudulous charlataine, said in one of her early flogs that she started having volunteers "to be not alone" in the dump.
The first volunteers came in autumn 2014. Derek died in 2009.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Uhm... Do you have any (unwanted) KLM Miniature Houses lying around?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Find me a Chatelain I can hook up with….sleep until noon, free food, free board, free car, free gifts, free booze, free Holidays, free travel, free nookie (I”ll pass on that) party most evenings… And I get paid..couple of years of that $$’ Snorts is bone idle and playing Fanny quite literally like a fiddle $$$ #gold-digger #savings….
it wont end well...those things never do...i have seen many relationships like that...he may think he will end up with all her wealth...but there can be a nasty surprise when old Fanny kicks the bucket...and than he will be middleaged...left with nothing....no career...nothing..he is a stupid twit..but i doubt we will see the outcome...i still think at one point her vlogs stop....no trace left..and she buggers off to somewhere else..

haha no...i always pass them to my great nephews..empty offcourse... ;) i am not a collector..sorry..

haha no...i always pass them to my great nephews..empty offcourse... ;) i am not a collector..sorry..

• Heart
  • Haha
When Derek died and his daughter got in charge Baghead lost his interest in the property, cut his losses and the house started to decay slowly. Isabelle found a new provider and Steph as an aging airhead of no prospects got pushed aside to live in the chateau. Steph has spun a new narrative how the chateau came about and told it so many times it now almost passes as truth. It is sad.
But why does Nick have his own actual bedroom and bathroom at Mummy’s beach house? Another very odd thing. Who has ex boyfriends who have this??

• Haha
  • Wow
All the replies to our dearest Jules, including the reply from Amanda are still there. I honestly don't believe that Fanny would have the nerve to contact Amanda and warn her to toe the line. Amanda is her own woman a words of warning from that gutter snipe Fanny wouldn't sway her. What could Fanny do anyway? Is Charlotte Dickens one of us? Note the "honest critiques" in the following response. Thanks Sinan, we try! Join us!

View attachment 1851510
I know and said it's probably on my end that I didn't see them. I do now again.

Reactions: 11
👇 @Stroppy's post from the last thread...

"I was wondering if the young girl who won the Viliotti scholarship ever visited the farmhouse. Wasn't she supposed to be given a trip there last year. Is she still being sponsored, or has that gone the same way as all the other promises of renovations, accounts etc. Of course I know the answer, but some of us do have good memories...."

You are correct. Stephanie Jarvis promised that and a trip to Paris fashion week. However, that has now changed...
Stephanie Jarvis claims that she has sent the final instalment for her Viliotti scholarship.
Look at the body language. They are all complicit.

View attachment 1850333View attachment 1850334View attachment 1850337View attachment 1850340

Philip Janssen and Stephanie Jarvis have recently reinstated the list of the charitable donations from the gift grab.
No update since June 2022. Why???
If this is true,👇the lion's share of the gift grab donations went to South Africa.

July 2020: British Heart Foundation UK (in memory of my father) €634 August 2020: Alzheimer's Research UK (in memory of all of the residents of my parents' nursing homes) €350 September 2020: Prostate Cancer Foundation (in memory of Selmar's father) €1,255 October 2020: Medecins sans Frontieres (chosen by my mother to support vaccinations in Africa) €942 (equivalent to 426 cholera vaccinations) November & December 2020 & Jan & Feb 2021: A Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa R100,000 (approx €5,800) March 2021: Suffolk Artlink £1,505 April 2021: Association Petit Prince €1,689 May 2021: Melanoma Focus €1,204 June 2021: Aide aux Jeunes Diabétiques €1,735 July, August & September 2021: The 2nd year of the Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa R100,000 (approx €5,800) October 2021: A La Bonne Vauvre (our local Crozon sur Vauvre community centre) €3,184 November 2021: Techo €2,709 December 2021: Genesis Hope El-Roi Baby Home ZAR90,000 (€5,248.01) If you'd like to see the video we made in the South African orphanage, click here: https://youtu.be/4JncH7C8mAU January 2022: We Are Here Venice €2,000 February 2022: Red Cross for Ukraine €2,019 March 2022: The Fred Hollows Foundation €2,311 April, May & June 2022: Ardmore Community Fund €5893

View attachment 1850600
View attachment 1850577 View attachment 1850570
View attachment 1850563 View attachment 1850565View attachment 1850579
That vase is symbolic for some truly awful reasons, not least her contorted stories.

👇 @Stroppy's post from the last thread...

"I was wondering if the young girl who won the Viliotti scholarship ever visited the farmhouse. Wasn't she supposed to be given a trip there last year. Is she still being sponsored, or has that gone the same way as all the other promises of renovations, accounts etc. Of course I know the answer, but some of us do have good memories...."

You are correct. Stephanie Jarvis promised that and a trip to Paris fashion week. However, that has now changed...
Stephanie Jarvis claims that she has sent the final instalment for her Viliotti scholarship.
Look at the body language. They are all complicit.

View attachment 1850333View attachment 1850334View attachment 1850337View attachment 1850340

Philip Janssen and Stephanie Jarvis have recently reinstated the list of the charitable donations from the gift grab.
No update since June 2022. Why???
If this is true,👇the lion's share of the gift grab donations went to South Africa.

July 2020: British Heart Foundation UK (in memory of my father) €634 August 2020: Alzheimer's Research UK (in memory of all of the residents of my parents' nursing homes) €350 September 2020: Prostate Cancer Foundation (in memory of Selmar's father) €1,255 October 2020: Medecins sans Frontieres (chosen by my mother to support vaccinations in Africa) €942 (equivalent to 426 cholera vaccinations) November & December 2020 & Jan & Feb 2021: A Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa R100,000 (approx €5,800) March 2021: Suffolk Artlink £1,505 April 2021: Association Petit Prince €1,689 May 2021: Melanoma Focus €1,204 June 2021: Aide aux Jeunes Diabétiques €1,735 July, August & September 2021: The 2nd year of the Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa R100,000 (approx €5,800) October 2021: A La Bonne Vauvre (our local Crozon sur Vauvre community centre) €3,184 November 2021: Techo €2,709 December 2021: Genesis Hope El-Roi Baby Home ZAR90,000 (€5,248.01) If you'd like to see the video we made in the South African orphanage, click here: https://youtu.be/4JncH7C8mAU January 2022: We Are Here Venice €2,000 February 2022: Red Cross for Ukraine €2,019 March 2022: The Fred Hollows Foundation €2,311 April, May & June 2022: Ardmore Community Fund €5893

View attachment 1850600
View attachment 1850577 View attachment 1850570
View attachment 1850563 View attachment 1850565View attachment 1850579
In addition she says a different charity EACH month.Is Spero’s institute a charity ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.