Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
Over at Minor and Faker, Shrek and the Sewer are finally starting to redecorate. They have removed old granny wallpaper in order to put up some new old granny wallpaper. Of course, the Sewer is contemplating how to make the old drab drapes into her 2023 wardrobe. She better save some for Shrek who will surely need new pants to accommodate his ever expanding waist thanks to his indulged French pastry addiction.

View attachment 1852292

View attachment 1852294

On a positive note, Shrek’s wannabe art is not being made into wallpaper for the dining room comme Daddy’s! Probably saving that for a washroom.
It’s 2023, I hope we can give poor Sara a break. She’s the most down to earth person in the chateauverse. She’s suffered enough, after all, she’s married to Shrek.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Ruth and Potts were in Amsterdam for NYE . They didn’t stay long….. the party atmosphere is fake. Just squirrel thinks it is fun as he is Lord of his castle. Laying tables. What an assets he is. Useless twit.

How many of them had titles for Christmas?

I do wonder.Why was it Fanny’s dream to have a chateau?
She doesn’t have a big family to entertain. Nor lots of friends. She never wanted a family. She doesn’t like gardening.Just who did she imagine would share this remote falling down chateau with her.

If it was just a place to play dress up and assemble furniture dear Daddy had been buying her for years it’s still odd.
Or did she think a Chateau would give her class.

No. A chateau might give status but not class Stephanie
I don’t think she ever knew what she wanted to do or had any hobbies other than maybe cooking and sewing. Oh and video games and play mobile.

I’m a little older than her and I grew up in the Midwest & South. My hobbies/skills are gardening/landscaping, drawing&painting, fishing/shrimping/crabbing, cooking, collecting and polishing silver, flipping & restoring antiques and furniture (now my biz), embroidery (the hand way), crochet, calligraphy, broken China mosaics, shelling (sea shells), and I fix things. With power tools. I’m just a peasant with a BS degree. My dad can fix anything and my mom was good at sewing and needle crafts.

My point in my big fat list, is I can’t figure out how someone who lives there didn’t develop any interests in anything related to the farmhouse other than partying and shopping. She seems a decent cook but she hires a cook. She doesn’t even go for walks anywhere. You’d think she be out in the forest getting “free” mushrooms or chestnuts or something. The only time she’s done any work was for tv. The film crew is there two weeks tops.

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
In reply to Amanda comment, their was a reply from Charlotte Dickens saying how refreshing it was to have chateau owners who didn't expect others to pay for their dream, sorry I didn't screen shot it x
All the replies to our dearest Jules, including the reply from Amanda are still there. I honestly don't believe that Fanny would have the nerve to contact Amanda and warn her to toe the line. Amanda is her own woman a words of warning from that gutter snipe Fanny wouldn't sway her. What could Fanny do anyway? Is Charlotte Dickens one of us? Note the "honest critiques" in the following response. Thanks Sinan, we try! Join us!

Screenshot_20230103-182944_YouTube.jpg

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Dawn Pilkington
5 hours ago
Hopefully it’s an update on what is next to be done at the Chateau.
emoji_u1f60a.png

4 replies

hZ-ui9FEYuZ4ctsQmySZKUTQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Alan Houser
1 hour ago
That's on Patreon ;-)

h6gsW_chCZoHBVm1ae90xFTQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

cruelaz
1 hour ago
they keep those updates behind thge patrean paywall dawn

OT1kFEMdmVGikGy6iVhLbO2Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jan Henry
1 hour ago
@Alan Houser I get it, sort of... As the people investing in the project, ok. But a lot of this is lifestyle vlogging, and while it's nice, I'm most intrigued by DIY work. I'm still hoping to volunteer at some point.

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
3 minutes ago
@Alan Houser no that was the tour of a factory this week, Patreon videos largely get rehashed into main vlogs. There has been very little work at all for 36,000 a month coming in tax free and people are entitled to ask. There has also been very little explanation about what will be happening and where the money is going it all keeps changing thus nothing gets done.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I'm not picking up on Anna's "cut glass accent." I suppose it depends on your perception of a"posh" accent - it appears to be a very ordinary southern (Hampshire/Dorset ) accent to me. Her accent wouldn't scream "posh" among my friends or friends of our children. (My son was once described as "the posh" one when working in a inner city area to his amusement! 🤷‍♀️ Both of Anna's parents were teachers and I think Anna is just a well spoken middle class girl. Peeps definitely tries to adopt what he sees as a fancy accent - you can see how this has changed from his early appearances.
Neither Anna or her parents are afraid to get their hands dirty.

i agree with you...i have friends from all walks of life..and i have to say...the people with the most money are mostly the nasty ones...and not much fun to be around with...is all about money, status ..cars etc...a good conversation is very rare...let alone a good a laugh...especially the woman who are not from the same class as their husbands but climbed up....are making a spectacle of themselves.. :rolleyes: its sometimes even funny...when you are sitting in a diningroom....and a woman next to me askes me what fork and knife she must use first...and on the other hand is hung with diamonds....from top to bottom...and i even once had to tell a woman quietly that the pricetag was still hanging on her dress...;)
Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 19.54.48.png

I didn't realise that you knew Meghan Markle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her ladyship Stephanie looks like she can't wait to send her mother off back to South Africa!

cd730.png

"A mushroom!" I think Percy had too much to drink! :ROFLMAO:

cd731.png

I did not know Beryl was a makeup artist at a parlor....Was it a funeral parlor?

cd732.png

Aww...Mummy has become the butt of jokes! Looks like Lady Phyllis had fun deprecating his girlfriend's mum!

cd733.png

Thanks @ComtesseRose for making a new thread! We appreciate you, and it is no wonder you have the favor of St Kathy of Lidl.
Congrats to the new VIPs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
From f/b Jason Aaron Dubey
We were upgraded on New Year's day to the 16th floor corner Suite at Harvey's! The blue mid-Winter tones here are so intense. With comfort read in hand, and steam shower spa bath sanctuary calling me, we decided to stay snowed in and enjoy this captivating panoramic lake view Suite for another night at no charge! Thanks Harvey's!

Another poser who gets upgrades. Where am I going wrong?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Jules100

VIP Member
That sounds like a mystery. Why was he a secret? Are there adoptions or orphans in your tree?
I like to say my grandmother was a bit of a character, but she was really just a whore. Married with 4 kids & at least 3 different baby daddy's. She kept the secret. I figured it out, but those involved were already dead.🍆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Jules100

VIP Member

Let's have a look back
Even back then Stephanie knew the lake would have to be much smaller. She said the lake house would never be on the water again and the lake would need to be at least 30 meters back from the walking path that it used to reach.

Everything is just a game with Stephanie. She’s just seeing what she can get away with. She’s the smartest person in the room, everyone else is stupid. Lie, lie, lie, grab, eat way too close to the camera, grab, lie, pretend to be a baby, steal, grab, lie.

*@JackSpratt, you & I share a brain and were typing at the same time.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Ruth and Potts were in Amsterdam for NYE . They didn’t stay long….. the party atmosphere is fake. Just squirrel thinks it is fun as he is Lord of his castle. Laying tables. What an assets he is. Useless twit.

How many of them had titles for Christmas?

I do wonder.Why was it Fanny’s dream to have a chateau?
She doesn’t have a big family to entertain. Nor lots of friends. She never wanted a family. She doesn’t like gardening.Just who did she imagine would share this remote falling down chateau with her.

If it was just a place to play dress up and assemble furniture dear Daddy had been buying her for years it’s still odd.
Or did she think a Chateau would give her class.

No. A chateau might give status but not class Stephanie
Dreaming of something when a little girl or in your early 20's is different to the reality. If Derek hadn't passed away and become enshrined in the dream she probably would have sold it years ago, she may even have got married and settled down. She has become trapped in her dream- prior to YouTube it didn't make her happy, rather entrenched her in loneliness. The friends rallied round and indulged her because of her grief. The Chateau has stopped her living a normal life making friends and finding a partner. Her life has become a merry go round of much anticipated events when people come to stay like Easter where she is indulged. It is very sad actually, La Lande is a bit of a prison now more than ever. As others move on with their lives they will come less and less and not stay as long just look at Potts. Fanny remains at La Lande and is now addicted to the adulation of strangers and so this destructive circle continues. I don't think she even likes the place otherwise she would have shown love to it and got on with the renovations. Fanny is still caught up in making life like a Fairytale but she is actually just making a very shallow existence with fake friends and faux good times. It is sad.

• Heart
Snort is telling he and Fanny are in a romance for more than three years...really?? wow time travels fast...or is there someting we already thought ....that they met or were in contact long before he set his heels down there...

Mojito in bottles....yuk...we also made that mistake in France once...

Tim the dutch friend makes some kind of baked potatoes..who stick on the bakingpaper?? .no its not a custom here..at all..

Where is that Russian Marina coming from all of a sudden??

Its all a change of so called friends and scenery...Potts drives of to holland..in a fiat 500 :LOL: that will be fun...on the highways......packed full...

All in all a staged soap opera, with staged fun...

Btw...i thought my screen would crack...seeing Fan in her 80 attire and hair..:eek: i needed a strong drink...

Where was Peregrine?? the shitting pigeon?? .... i guess thats for next week...;)

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Clara. . . . .is the Snatch and Snorts romance real? Your thoughts?!
I find this one hard to answer, because it could go either way: Yes, it became real the moment they started to believe it is and no, it's fake because it is not based on any real feelings or commitments. But knowing the self-love of Stephanie Jarvis does not allow any contesters and every aspect of her actual life has been carefully arranged to look like something else, my money is on Snorts speaking the truth this time: romance is dead. Romance has never been alive even.

• Heart

Yebo

VIP Member
Quick update on the Crime Family Complaint.
as promised earlier I compile and wrote a complaint which after it had been approved by a friend is now ready for sending to the SFO (Serious Fraud Office) This has been copied to HMRC (Tax) and Action Fraud which deals with Cyber Crime. All these can be accessed online and anyone can make a complaint. I urge tattlers to take the time and do it. Likewise, those in Europe might do the same. In view of the fact that there are Patrons in the USA this is relevant as a Cyber Crime in USA as well.
I have focused on the Patreon account and the sleight of hand that the Crime Family pulled off there. This surreptitious removal of rights is the lynchpin that pulls the Jarvis fraud together and from which a multitude of uncomfortable questions will spring. It is there in black and white. It can't disappear. let's see what happens and good luck to us all.
Now back to the gypsies ha ah ha

• Heart
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
👇 @Stroppy's post from the last thread...

"I was wondering if the young girl who won the Viliotti scholarship ever visited the farmhouse. Wasn't she supposed to be given a trip there last year. Is she still being sponsored, or has that gone the same way as all the other promises of renovations, accounts etc. Of course I know the answer, but some of us do have good memories...."

You are correct. Stephanie Jarvis promised that and a trip to Paris fashion week. However, that has now changed...
Stephanie Jarvis claims that she has sent the final instalment for her Viliotti scholarship.
Look at the body language. They are all complicit.

Screenshot (72).png
Screenshot (73).png
Screenshot (75).png
Screenshot (76).png

Philip Janssen and Stephanie Jarvis have recently reinstated the list of the charitable donations from the gift grab.
No update since June 2022. Why???
If this is true,👇the lion's share of the gift grab donations went to South Africa.

July 2020: British Heart Foundation UK (in memory of my father) €634 August 2020: Alzheimer's Research UK (in memory of all of the residents of my parents' nursing homes) €350 September 2020: Prostate Cancer Foundation (in memory of Selmar's father) €1,255 October 2020: Medecins sans Frontieres (chosen by my mother to support vaccinations in Africa) €942 (equivalent to 426 cholera vaccinations) November & December 2020 & Jan & Feb 2021: A Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa R100,000 (approx €5,800) March 2021: Suffolk Artlink £1,505 April 2021: Association Petit Prince €1,689 May 2021: Melanoma Focus €1,204 June 2021: Aide aux Jeunes Diabétiques €1,735 July, August & September 2021: The 2nd year of the Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa R100,000 (approx €5,800) October 2021: A La Bonne Vauvre (our local Crozon sur Vauvre community centre) €3,184 November 2021: Techo €2,709 December 2021: Genesis Hope El-Roi Baby Home ZAR90,000 (€5,248.01) If you'd like to see the video we made in the South African orphanage, click here: https://youtu.be/4JncH7C8mAU January 2022: We Are Here Venice €2,000 February 2022: Red Cross for Ukraine €2,019 March 2022: The Fred Hollows Foundation €2,311 April, May & June 2022: Ardmore Community Fund €5893

quid-quo-pro-something-for-something.gif

SJ spero 2.png
Spero.png

SJ Ardmore gifted scarf 2022 (2).jpg
SJ bday 2022 plate 2.png
Ardmore vase.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Jeeves

VIP Member
God, she's an odious trollop. In fact the whole lot of them Potts (wanker), Baghead (tosser) and her, are not deserving of one grain of sympathy with regards that place. I really hope they all get taken to task in the ned.
Great idea for a name for their association - Wanker, Tosser, Trollop & Son! Failing that, 🧵 nomination.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Post from Feb 2022 by Francais123

She was not told

Balmoral said:
Most puzzling to me is why Fanny emptied a huge, historical body of water on the say-so of a local or state pseudo authority, to do with new European Union laws. Without contacting lawyers, environmentalists, historians, geologists etc. Nope, I was told to empty it, immediately, so i DID !!!! 😮
She was not told to empty her lake by any local or State authorities. She received an official letter asking the owners to upgrade their lake and comply to the new EU regulations re. water system in Europe - like thousands of other lakes owners did.

The letter must have mentioned a fine in case the owners didn't comply to the new regulations.

I asked her in her comments section (she was still answering her viewers at the time) if she did receive a written order to empty her lake (as I was really skeptical knowing how the French administration works). Her answer was clear : no, she didn't receive any written official letter to do so.

Instead of panicking, she should have met the local mayor, the local deputé and the local Water Police to get to an agreement and get some State, European or Regional allowances to help her financially if necessary, It was possible at the time within these new European regulations.

@Clara Burnett told us that Dana's ex-partner gave Steph all these advices... : what to do, who to meet etc.
Last

Billy Budd post October 2022:

F4F never learned her lessons about draining lakes, getting oermission,,following regulations. Remember she has drained 2 lakes on the Dump property. The second lake drained in 2021.

Oct 7, 2022
Add bookmark post by BillyBudd
Vanillapie said:
I don't think so- this is the wild swimming lake fanny started and then had to fill in because she had no permission and it was all hushed up and just fell off the radar!
The wild swimming lake is an ancient part of the waterworks/fish hatchery pond for the lake. She attempted to drain it for a project for channel 4 but had to stop because she had no permit for the build. Davy designed a very nice plan for it back in 2021. It has not been filled in with earth, only drained of its water, which she cannot now restore without a permit. That means she's drained two ancient bodies of water with improper plans.
Last

• Angry
  • Wow

Iolair

VIP Member
Sometimes, to get the housework done, I pretend I'm the housekeeper and on a time constraint :)
I hope you 'pay' yourself for being your own housekeeper. At least give yourself the odd treat for a job well done! Husband hired a housekeeper/cleaner/cook/physio for us after I hurt my back. I was expecting a horror like Mrs. Danvers and got a Nanny Ogg (for those who know the Discworld) and she's truly worth her weight in gold. She's thoroughly no-nonsense, completely down to earth, a glorious cook, and I adore her sense of humour. My days sparkle with her around. We've had quite a few adventures together with her ferrying me about to various appointments and beyond, and her extended family are gems! Aside from all my aches and pains, I'm extraordinarily lucky to have such caring people in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200w.gif
Linda L Brown

34 minutes ago
What has happened to Dan the Gardener? Is he ok?

caroline gooder
17 minutes ago
He hasn't been a gardener for months. Kristie is head gardener now. He will only do a few big projects at Lalande now. See his vlog Escape to Rural France as he bought his own restoration project, a burned out shell, and is still working on the original homestead as well.

• Haha
  • Sick

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for naming the thread, and @TorontoGWM for coming up with the thread name - I edited it due to possible profanity.

Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for becoming a VIP, and @Heathcliffe for becoming a fake VIP, because he will tell you, he was always born a VIP.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Heathcliffe

VIP Member

Sunday at 4:06 AM
Sing along!

On the first day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

The title of being VIP

(Then we skip to verse 12)

On the twelfth day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

twelve drunkards drinking

eleven chateaus crumbling

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

eight grifters a grifting

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

and the title of being VIP

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Ginginger, Angelina219, JumpingJacks and 59 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 4:15 AM
I thought you all would like to see this reply to a comment I made on Our French Chateau’s most recent vlog. Amanda is the best!
E70E8A1A-DF2C-4C47-A09E-A83FB7DEC0BC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:Fennelbug, birdinacage, MsPitstop and 57 others

Karma baby!

Saturday at 1:15 AM
PATREON VIDEO:

- Lady from Burgundy wine cult visited the chateau and PhiPhi is (allegedly) cooking dinner. We don't see her, gotta take fanny's word for it.
- Pottsy cannot pronounce the name of the wine to save his life! He tries about 10 times to say it on video and fails... at least he knows Shiraz wine is from Iran 😂
- Some more boring conversation about wine in some cave with some guy.. I cannot be bothered to read subtitles.
- PhiPhi, at some wine shop idk where, says he "loves wine, but he loves architecture even more"... and then talks about the horse troughs used in interior design. THAT's NOT ARCHITECTURE PHIPHI!!

Brace yourselves for the tale of the little pigeon who became the main character:

- Mummy wants to go for a wee in daddy's loo and finds a pigeon in winter salon. They decide to just leave him be, since he doesn't look stressed!
- We see some more scrap footage.. SJ calls PhiPhi a weasel for figuring out she wants the cabbage plates for Christmas... SJ says she bought PhiPhi a broach of a golden feather.
- stopping our regular programming to go back to winter salon.. the pigeon is still there and SJ names him peregrine or some other stupid name which she says means traveller.
- At this point, I demand better payment from you tattlers for watching these videos, because I had to listen to the rest of carol singing in the stairway in front of nativity scene
- going back to the pigeon again to feed him some bread! he's still in the salon and SJ announces the room is gonna be poo'd on by him until the morning. I guess they're used to it.
- Now we're watching Gerry arrive again for Christmas, and we listen to some unintelligible conversation in bonne maman.
- going back in time some more to see Andrew & Ricardo arrive and we see Stuart go crazy for the pups.. honestly, relatable!
- AND AGAIN, we go back to the pigeon, now sitting on the Christmas tree
- At some point in the space/time continuum, Ricardo and Stuart are dancing like there's no tomorrow.. Ricardo hits nutcase's mom in the ass, using his own ass... it is an ass-full event all in all.
- Pigeon is still in the tree... (I swear to all the Gods and Goddesses... she keeps showing them in this exact order!.. I'm dizzy!)
- We see Christmas morning (noon) in the kitchen people are just chilling.
- ONCE AGAIN, going back to peregrine who is having a go at the nativity village in the winter salon. I am now quite hooked on the story og the pigeon, and am rooting for him to shit all over the newly cleaned floors. She is now trying to leave a window open for the bird to fly away. We see peregrine sitting on one of the chairs by the fire, and fade to black!

And that's a wrap on the garbage her patron's received this week. :poop:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Ginginger and 50 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Saturday at 1:19 AM
F I L T H Y * P A T R E O N * R E C A P

Okay you filthy animals, here we go.

Firstly, the whole thing was a hodge podge of old footage to include Potty bloopers, singing, getting a free box of wine in Bordeaux, kitchen sit arounds, and Ricardo grinding on Stewie during a dance off. Oh and there was also footage of them finishing decorating Gerry’s room after he arrived. 🙄

This was all inter cut with Fanny sitting in the winter salon editing while PhiPhi cooked “tackos” for his parents for dinner. Remember how she said they weren’t filming or editing so they could spend time with his family. Yeah right. He ends up bringing her a “tacko” to eat in there while she was editing.

The most ridiculous aspect of the video is that her mother comes in and informs her she has been sitting in the room the whole time with a pigeon. I shit you not. The idiot doesn’t even notice there is a wild bird in the room. Of course she names him Perigrin or some such shit. She sits there editing while Mummy brings it bread and water. Fannys plan is to open a window and turn the lights off when she leaves. 🙄

She just keeps on working while the bird lands on furniture, the nativity and the Christmas tree. She fades to black without the issue being resolved.

No renovation, no updates, but I did spy a Christmas tree in the courtyard. Excuse me, I now need to go and try to dislodge my eyes, they’ve become stuck in the eyeroll position.

Happy New Year - ya filthy animals!

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, LadyRed and 45 others

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:24 PM
1672270456585-7e7ba26e-3186-4519-b5d8-24c943e40648.jpeg

For all you dog lovers amongst the 15 Haters, Trolls, Hags etc.

My Brother has been up visiting, so I went through a whole lot of old photos so I could give him some. I found this photo of our childhood dog Danny. He was a pure breed 'long haired miniature dachshund' but never shown, was just a well loved family pet. Long gone but not forgotten.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Ginginger, judette and 44 others

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: 💗 💗 💗

Adding these, because it's so Lalande. 👇

CDF1AEEB-6C62-473E-BF15-D8562ADB50F6.jpeg

CBE8F73F-9B36-4B8D-B001-4DDA24E3D010.jpeg

Reminder, that the wiki is there for all of us to enjoy.
Happy Tattling.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha