Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
I think today, December 26th, is the best day to make this big announcement. I’ve been working on a special collaboration for about a year. I have partnered with Miller Lite on a very special candle for your fancy home.

01CE1BEF-A3FC-4FB6-A499-B4D5B0ABC984.jpeg

Ideally, I wanted to put this out in mid-November, but I’m a bit of a perfectionist and have been tweaking the details to get it just right. Also, you don’t really know what gifts you didn’t get until after Christmas. I really hope this takes off, the home equity line of credit for my renovations isn’t going to pay for itself! I’m working with the distributor to get the crazy shipping prices brought down a little bit. Wish me luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
We can say whatever we want here, the fact is that people gather at SJ, regularly, regardless of the bad food and the cold.
I could survive bad food, but not the cold.
its obvious...that place is the perfect place to fuck around...thats why they want to come...its just a swingersclub without heat... ;) disgusting..lets hope they all had a good shower before the entertainment started...:eek: Btw Fanny seems healed...its a christmasmiracle.. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

T Rex

VIP Member
As one who hosted Christmas for family (and hosts friends and family throughout the year), I do not understand Fanny's mindset at all. First and foremost, I get very little sleep- I am the last to bed and the first to awake- I am the hostess, after all, as this is my home. Even with overnight guests, I plan dinner and breakfast. With long term guests, I plan all three meals and snacks. There is no way I would sleep in and just let others faff about trying to figure out what to eat. Programmable coffee pot- greatest invention ever! Brekkie usually consists of things I can make in advance- cinnamon roll dough (ugh, never from a can), crepe batter, quiche, cutting up fresh fruit, pre-cut potatoes, biscuits (I make a ton of them and keep them in my freezer), and then I set bout to making eggs, hashbrowns, sausage gravy, etc. for my guests. Lunch- we usually take our guests out via the powerboat to one of our amazing local waterfront restaurants. I usually put out a massive charcuterie platter around 3-4PM in case someone is feeling peckish. Dinner usually consists of something on the grill- steaks, kebabs or chicken, or pasta, or homemade pizzas fired up in the Ooni, along with a salad, some veg, and homemade bread. And then there is dessert- with everything from Key Lime pie to tiramisu. I always keep the electric kettle on for tea as well, but will always make a cappucino or espresso for anyone who wants one. This year, I spent countless days in preparation for the holiday not only for my guests, but to make additional baked goods for our neighbours and those in nursing homes. (I do this every year- it's a lonely time for so many who are forgotten by their families.) I always try to make sure our family and friends have the best time when visiting us- flying is certainly not inexpensive, and I try to make their time at Casa de T Rex a phenomenal experience. Shame on you, Fanny- you can't even do so when you have paying guests or family coming to stay!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Luna20

VIP Member
So new year new challenges right?

The list of projects still pending and added since the terrible discovery in the grand salon for 2023:
The grand salon
The lake
The chapel
The china room
The swimming pool
The natural swimming pool
The heating
Gerry apartment
Natti apartment
The gardeners cottage, which baghead and Marie have given permission to redecorate
Replacing the windows
The façade
The terrace
The Indian structure for the garden
The little fountain for the jardin d'Anglais
The pergola
The peacock room
The Persian room

Things done in 2022:
The Marquis salon
The daddy's painting wallpaper loo
painting of the other tower towards the tack room (not finished because needs skirting board)

Days away from the Royal dump an estimated 180 days in 2022.

Did I miss anything on the list?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is how Fanny continues to succeed pulling in the cash, subscribers, and views in spite of herself! What she’s done is as bad or worse than Michael Petherick, but he crashed and burned while she continues to thrive. Michael will always have his die hard fans, but his channel and Patreon are shadows of their “former selves.“ In the case of Michael, there was a “reckoning“ and consequences for his choices. I keep waiting for that to happen to SJ. Honestly, what does the woman have to do to finally torpedo her channel and Patreon? Clearly people don’t seem to care that she collects hundreds of thousands of dollars for restoration and has nothing to show for it. There were some rumblings when it was revealed that Teabag wasn’t really her romantic interest. Maybe if it’s discovered that Squirrel was hired to act the part of her boyfriend…would that be the start of her downfall? The delusion of her fans really baffles me.
There's a really telling answer to this dilemma: MPK has a very gay soul and instinctively refuses to put out footage that doesn't mach its joined esthetic. He'd rather be silent than produce the junk Stephanie Jarvis puts out. She has no soul, no conscience and she's ruled by an agenda: put out footage, no matter what. It works perfectly short term, but lacks intelligence or awareness and will bring her down eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Well, I just finished watching Andrew and Ricardo's new channel. First off, as most of you dog parents know, somehow they lost the memo that most airlines do NOT let pugs fly (not due to discrimination, but they are one of those breeds who do not fare well with pressure changes on aircraft due to their little smooshed faces and noses making it so much more difficult for them the breathe.) So much for taking your tiny (albeit, adorable) little pack with you on holiday. Secondly, Andrew's mum- bless her heart, and I don't like to mum shame at all, but she seemed so far out of her comfort zone (it appears she's had a much more humble life), and seemed very fragile. Props to Ricardo for tending to her- Andrew seemed frustrated by her lack of enthusiasm at her Fortnum & Mason shopping spree (mum did remark how expensive it was), the dinner (she was not impressed- she'd probably be fine with a food cart), nor her hotel room (at this point, the poor woman probably exhausted, overwhelmed, and just wanted to go to sleep.) What is with Andrew's NEED to impress him mum? This kind of explains his dysfunctional relationship with Fanny- he flashes out a ton of cash to get validation and love from an old lady.
If money is no object, as Andy Pandy wants us to think, and they need to travel with their animals, then Europe is very well connected with trains. If there’s a need to go stateside then Cunard still offers a transatlantic voyage. It takes a little more effort, planning and money to do so but it’s possible. Like so many these days, and his idol Fanny Fraudie, he wants instant gratification in all things. I’ve traveled with brachycephalic dogs myself and it’s worth it if you are genuinely attached to them. It’s also why I did not travel in the last year because it became obvious my sweet little girl was going to leave this world and I preferred to spend that time doting on, instead of stressing, her. I didn’t mention it at the time when she died this past summer but the Hateful 15, Menopausal Hags and Three Poisonous Trolls helped me grieve and begin to laugh again. Here’s a picture of my late darling, and yes, like any parent a lot of my life revolved around her. She was a rescue who loved people and didn’t deign to acknowledge the existence of other dogs, lol.
65DEFCC5-E36B-41FF-914B-C50D7EDF1685.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Will there be a B&B next year? If she is going to fix the place you cant have a BnB on a work site, also is it isn't safe. She is going they way of Phillip and Anna. She will save money on wages. The main question is she going to fix the place.
I think this may be one of the biggest reasons she revealed the issues now… she doesn’t want to have BnB anymore, but she has hoards of patrons who want to stay at the shitto.

Now we know she’s gonna take her sweet ass time to get 5 different surveys and find new architects and then there’s the shortage of wood and materials and then AnnMarie proposes to Nutcase and go on a pre-wedding honeymoon and then they get COVID from said honeymoon and then he finally gets to demo and then the demo causes some more structural issues to be found and then we need some more surveys and then the new architect who needs to approve the new surveys falls down and breaks his hip and…

I can keep going, but you catch my drift…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I know I’m preaching for the choir here and by doing so I will probably diminish all chance of reaching the ones that should be reached, her loyal fans and supporters, but I won’t give up hope especially not in this festive season, so abundantly celebrated by charlataine Stephanie Jarvis. Here I go again, and nobody has to take my word for anything, because simply weighing the facts should be enough to come to a conclusion for yourself. Let’s stick to her last Christmas Diary and see if we can recognize the three old girl that dreamed of being a princess, in later life translated that dream to being the custodian of a French chateau simply to try and preserve it for future generations with the help of some generous strangers. Would those supporters really appreciate this ‘custodian’ that chose to organize a Christmas dance party with accompanying vibrating basses right next to the ceiling she apparently only recently found out is on the verge of collapse? Did she perhaps not see the signs we as passionate viewers recognized years ago? Should we forgive her for that? Were her guests and family not painstakingly aware by choosing the kitchen as a much safer party environment?
Completely devoid of any religious significance, this custodian’s nativity scenes were used as a replacement for the charming but crumbling chapel the Nadaillac family build centuries ago to commemorate the drowning of a child. Whenever there was a chance to preserve something important for generations to come, it’s safe to say this charlataine has not done anything, quite on the contrary: her parties and dreams of a misplaced Jardin d’Anglaise have contributed significantly to its demise.
A three year old girl dreaming to one day become a princess is adorable and charming, I get that. A self-appointed fake-custodian spending strangers money on extravagance over structural substance begs for reckoning. It’s not that your money will make the difference. She actually told you: she has friends now who can afford to give their new puppies Christmas presents with a specially designed monogram on it. I think it’s safe to say she has got it covered and does not need you any more. But that’s me and you won’t listen, I understand. What I truly hope and wish for is that you will come to see that the haters, that’s not us. The haters are the ones pretending to be grateful, while they don’t hesitate to literally shit on your values, whether the pink camera is on or off. Merry Christmas indeed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Question where did Mason come from? Nic, potty University. Everyone else in her world. Volunteers. Except Tess, Dana. No other friends or family. Was Kat a volunteer too? Where did Tess and Dana come from? No life long friends??? Where has phi lips friend been????? His one friend.. IDK. I have life long friends from four years old .. And lots more along the way. Poor Princess can't hold on to anyone

Exactly
She knows Mason through Tess, they are both from Vermont. Mason had a huge crush on Tess, who liked the fact that he has money but at the time wasn't into older guys. That later changed, when her need for money began to overgrow everything else.She knows Dana through Tess too, Dana belongs to a group of friends that Tess met when she joined her mother in the area. Tess' mother knows the area from when she was younger and travelled there with her parents. She met people there and when she moved into the area later in life, reunited with those people. One of those people was a pianist, who contacted Stephanie Jarvis to ask if he could organize workshops and performances at her shittoo. That's how they all connected later on. It's an unnatural but maintained ecosystem of people who don't really like but desperately need each other to kill boredom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No, that's not Nati's mom in the red dress. Her mom has short brown hair and looks like a mom. I don't know who it is though. Very cheap looking for sure. But what do you expect from a party a La Lande. Really, not Christmas attire at all. I grew up in a conservative Roman Catholic family. Christmas day meant attending high mass mid-morning. We did not observe midnight mass as it was too late and we were all in bed. You stayed in your church clothes all day. Grandmas, Grandpas, and other relatives came for a late afternoon meal. It was festive but not really a party. My mother observed the Catholic French custom of Christmas Eve being the time to have more of a party, albeit without meat as is the custom for Catholics. Presents were opened after we ate. I know a lot of people think of Christmas as just as an excuse to over consume, but that is not the meaning at all. I no longer practice Catholicism, but I do respect the meaning of Christmas and try to practice some of the more meaningful significance of it. I would never dress as if I was a hooker or going to a nightclub. It is a time for family whatever you family may be. When I see Kate MIddleton and her beautiful family, I am reminded so much of my mother getting dressed for Christmas mass with her beautiful coat, gloves, and stunning hat. Such elegance and class! Getting a bit teary eyed as I miss my mom so much at Christmas. ❤
I can’t help but think you and I might be related somewhere down the line! Christmas is the hardest time for my brother and me. We were both very close to our mother and this is the time of year we miss her most. While she always did Christmas up big it wasn’t about consumption. Her belief was the holidays were a time for service. We always assembled baskets of homemade treats and jars of spice tea for friends, neighbors and those folks in town with no one. She assisted with preparations at church and was active in the local senior’s program. She always made sure that little gifts were made for the residents of our local nursing home. We did attend midnight service but that was because I was a soloist. I always got stuck with O Holy Night because of the high notes. After 30 years if I never have to sing it again, it will be too soon. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas was a wildly busy time for us but I’ve never regretted the experience nor the example she set. We also did our family celebration on Christmas Eve. My brother recently commented to me that as long as we have our memories she still lives. The more I see of the blind, foolish and self-centered behavior around the chateauverse the more I realize how blessed I am. How blessed we all are.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Comments on the gift grab:

Morgan Dollar
2 hours ago
With all the suffering in the world these greedy people should be ashamed of their selves

Kathleen Henry
2 hours ago
Philip could you just be quiet .you just destroy the blogs

Susan Mace
3 hours ago
The list of charities you have donated to hasn’t been in the description for sometime. Please can you update it? Thank you.

Cathy B
2 hours ago
When is philip going to finish his theater studies? Doesn't he still have another year to complete or has he dropped out

Anna Lee
4 hours ago (edited)
Sometimes it’s hard to hear the people in front of camera, because Philip is talking over , constructive rather than criticism, perhaps you should join the in front of camera group ? Also you tell what the present is before the opener gets there .

Fred Scott
19 minutes ago
This video sucked! I am so disappointed that STEPHANIE DIDN'T TRY ON THE CHICKEN 🐥 FEET STOCKINGS! Lol 😆 lol 😆 lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Snorty’s mom brought SJ a photo book. Here is the day Snorty was born. SJ was in college and living with Olly while dating Potts.
E5968217-191E-4793-9792-E4EA54EA362A.jpeg

Look his first tooth, so innocent and allergy free at this age. SJ was married and divorced by now.
D47F2CB4-0B22-4FD5-AF1A-E73BF5C52184.jpeg

Snorty was curious at this age, he reached for grandma’s broaches and shiny forks. Silly SJ was mind tricking Nic into buying a chateau with her.
0034D596-F9B3-43D9-99CE-A1BE3E4EC476.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Sorry but she has lots to show for it. Chandeliers, clothes, jewellery, furniture, Phillipa 😳, Mummy's Mercedes bought above market rates from Auntie so auntie and uncle get their share, Armoire, a full time handyman paid far above market rates (now an anonymous one so make that two handymen) and so on and so on. Holidays.... She's spreading out the cash. Got a lot to show for it in my humble 🤔 opinion 😆
When I saw the lists of unfinished projects and plans that everyone was recapping earlier in the thread, I was actually surprised. I mean, I know Fanny’s been slacking…but it’s really shocking to see everything in writing. Things she hasn’t done that I had completely forgotten about! I guess that’s her hope…everyone forgets. Gaslighting at its finest!

But I won’t forget this…Fanny, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I am so on the fence about watching any of it anymore or even reading here. I just absolutely can’t stand her or her “boyfriend”. All the lying, traveling, spending, and idiotic choices. Nothing ever gets done. It’s all so pathetic. I used to quite enjoy a hate-watch. I don’t get much out of a “disgusted apathy” watch. I also don’t give a shit what the Smuglies do next. They wore me out with the kitchen. Funnily enough they got the dining room done in three weeks. I really don’t like the color over the entire room. It’s too much. I like the Beau Chateau, the Fertes really work hard and it’s interesting, Our French Chateau has good content, and Billy gets things done. I can’t bother with the others I don’t think. I don’t want to support the stupid bitch PhiPhi, or Fanny in the slightest.

• Heart
You’ve got my vote. It seems to be naturally evolving in that way anyhow. And considering Phony Fanny Fraudie does nothing but lie, steal and cheat now the discussion has become rinse and repeat like the vlogs. As Kathy pointed out in her vlog today some are becoming bitter over this and it’s very unhealthy. It’s all gristle these days, no meat to chew. I say maintain the concept but broaden the scope. Just my opinion for what it’s worth.
But haven't we already broadened the scope? 😆 ♥Scones, oats, washing powder, menopause, interior decoration, recipes, Christmas traditions, male endowment (or not:giggle:), teeth, (missing, fake, crooked, Turkish), bosoms (fake, droopy, braless, chicken fillety ones), haute (and not so haute) couture, sexual orientation of any kind, rather unsavoury comments on bathhouses and sexual practices (but I'd really rather not go there!). and so much more.
Oh my gosh, the mind boggles! 🥰
I vote on continuing to fire our poisoned darts and nasty filthy comments in one main direction, and keep up the amusing sidelines!:unsure:♥
Tatlerettes, what say?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
Anyone else having issues with Tattle?
Yes on and off for the last hour.
I kept getting an update or redirect message.
Seems like a big update to the forum software. Usually takes longer with probably some test runs and hot.fixing.
Yes it's being very temperamental.
I got a message they were updating
Philip secret messaged me, again Tattle is working fine and you all are just drunk.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I am so on the fence about watching any of it anymore or even reading here. I just absolutely can’t stand her or her “boyfriend”. All the lying, traveling, spending, and idiotic choices. Nothing ever gets done. It’s all so pathetic. I used to quite enjoy a hate-watch. I don’t get much out of a “disgusted apathy” watch. I also don’t give a shit what the Smuglies do next. They wore me out with the kitchen. Funnily enough they got the dining room done in three weeks. I really don’t like the color over the entire room. It’s too much. I like the Beau Chateau, the Fertes really work hard and it’s interesting, Our French Chateau has good content, and Billy gets things done. I can’t bother with the others I don’t think. I don’t want to support the stupid bitch PhiPhi, or Fanny in the slightest.
What I don’t understand is how Fanny continues to succeed pulling in the cash, subscribers, and views in spite of herself! What she’s done is as bad or worse than Michael Petherick, but he crashed and burned while she continues to thrive. Michael will always have his die hard fans, but his channel and Patreon are shadows of their “former selves.“ In the case of Michael, there was a “reckoning“ and consequences for his choices. I keep waiting for that to happen to SJ. Honestly, what does the woman have to do to finally torpedo her channel and Patreon? Clearly people don’t seem to care that she collects hundreds of thousands of dollars for restoration and has nothing to show for it. There were some rumblings when it was revealed that Teabag wasn’t really her romantic interest. Maybe if it’s discovered that Squirrel was hired to act the part of her boyfriend…would that be the start of her downfall? The delusion of her fans really baffles me.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of us around the world. I’m on page 7 of 11 right now, trying to catch up. I just want to say that if my 92 years here on tattle have taught me anything, it’s that Natti is not pregnant and we should not let ourselves fall into this derailing trap yet again. Amaury just has a weird way of posing with Natti, nothing more. No woman actually wants her man to take a pic with her like that, she needs to tell him to stop.

• Heart
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Just Grift Wood & @Patriciarella for naming and nominating the thread title. Wondeful and savage....!

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Wednesday at 10:24 PM
Classicbeauty said:
View attachment 1823761

"Hello from Lalande lovely people! Tonight’s video will be premiering later than usual - probably in about two hour’s time, because tonight we were filming during ‘Ukrainian Hour’, when we turned our lights off in solidarity with the people of Ukraine who are going without electricity."
Oh damn! That backfired really quickly. :ROFLMAO: ;)

cd656.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Petit Sange and 57 others

The Simple Life

Thursday at 12:34 AM
Dear fellow Tattlers, I'm sorry if I have been absent for such a long time now. I have read here and there from time to time, but at the moment I don't feel like following and commenting and I also had enough of SJ and her sick Barnum Circus for the moment.
Yet I want to wish to you all and to your dear ones my warmest Season's Greetings. I hope that all of you who had some health issues will recover perfectly and my congratulations to the new VIPs.
May you all find peace and happiness
Thank you for all the merryment, the wit, the ingenuity and the company. I'll be back, promise!

1671665423613.png

• Heart
Reactions:You, Sasha Groves, tat life and 56 others

It's always a pleasure to see oldies return, even just to drop by and say "Hi!" ❤

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Yesterday at 11:12 AM
After a horrendous year which included my little mama passing away, having a war with my brother, my bi-polar aunt have seven major episodes, putting two of my elderly dog babies to sleep, and my sweet father-in-law passing away two days ago on the morning after his wife of 62 years last day of chemotherapy. I have to thank all of you for providing me with much needed entertainment, laughs, dressed up squirrels and detective work. May all of you have a blessed and peaceful WARM Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!

• Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, shatcho shiek and 51 others

💗💗💗💗

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Wednesday at 8:31 PM
A big thank you @ComtesseRose for dealing with a new thread...this forum is my quilty pleasure..and i want to thank you all for that! and btw the ones who want to try to disrupt our forum...i am very glad to kick them in the ass.. :rolleyes: ;) and send them upstairs without supper...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Margo Polo and 50 others

No thanks are needed, but they are appreciated. I'm just a cogwheel trying to make this machine go as smoothly as possible.

Jeeves

VIP Member

Yesterday at 4:27 AM
[

cd690.png
Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 03.25.52.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Sunnee and 47 others

Reminds me, I need to buy a new bucket of bleach...

Adding this one
👇 If it is true, honey, it is soooo good!

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 12:01 PM
I am still waiting for visual confirmation about this, but upon hearing the rumor I just couldn't wait to inform all of you we won't be seeing our charlataine in the local supermarket any time soon, no matter how urgent her shopping needs might be. Somebody apparently pinned the poop-picture of her ladyship in her negligee watched in ecstasy by her faithful gardener Davy on the Bulletin Board in the Intermarché in Aigurande. Like she used to phrase it: you heard it here first, but there seems to be no reason to keep the local community out of the loop :)

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, birdinacage and 45 others

Do remember there is a wiki for all you vocabulary needs.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
So new year new challenges right?

The list of projects still pending and added since the terrible discovery in the grand salon for 2023:
The grand salon
The lake
The chapel
The china room
The swimming pool
The natural swimming pool
The heating
Gerry apartment
Natti apartment
The gardeners cottage, which baghead and Marie have given permission to redecorate
Replacing the windows
The façade
The terrace
The Indian structure for the garden
The little fountain for the jardin d'Anglais
The pergola
The peacock room
The Persian room

Things done in 2022:
The Marquis salon
The daddy's painting wallpaper loo
painting of the other tower towards the tack room (not finished because needs skirting board)

Days away from the Royal dump an estimated 180 days in 2022.

Did I miss anything on the list?

Great list.

You can add a few more projects:

Did she ever fix the ceiling that they tore out by the upstairs bathroom ( that they blamed on Ian?)

She failed to make curtains that close for her Dump bedroom as promised and to replace the tattered yellow silk curtains in the London apartment

DId they ever install or paint the ironwork outside the windows that PhiPhi was so hot to do?

The flooring in Narnia was never completed and the hole in the roof in Narnia that let owls and birds in was never repaired.

They never finished cleaning out the attics.

What happened to her Marquis old tv restoration?
Never got permission or moved forward with adding new windows and door to the Dump.

Does the downstairs loo actually work? The one with the thousands of dollars in wallpaper.

electrical never inspected or updated ( hanging electrical wires from the ceiling in Fannys bedroom, the pantry, etc.

What about replicating the wallpaper in the servants quarters that she made such a fuss about.

Fanny has made no progress on her apartment where she removed a wall.

She has never maintained or serviced any of the construction equipment she purchased and uses at the Dump.

Didn’t do the fake book thing that she and phi phi purchased at an auction,

Where are all her auction buys that we’re stuffed into her apartment?
What about the dozens of pictures/gifts she promised to frame and display?

NO ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!! Fanny purchased a laptop and accounting software in January 2022.
NO PROOF OF DONATIONS ON GIFT GRAB YOUTUBE PROCEEDS.
No proof of any donation to the local community that she claims to have done this year,

Pay to play transactions with the fashion school, other YouTubers, chateau owners, wineries, antique dealers, the local politician who invited her to the reception, the faux Dame debaucle, “volunteers”, the fake Ukrainian refugee ruse she played with Pavlina to generate goodwill and video content, etc.

Buying herself presents for the gift grab and writing notes and letters to herself to be read by herself in videos.

Failing to timely open and acknowledge gifts from viewers ( 6 to 7 months + to open a present).

Failed to get the B and B to be run properly ( with Ñutty failing to return emails, answer the phones, etc.) and renting out unsafe and dangerous rooms to guests.

I think these 3 posts ( luna20 , that’s rich, this post, and any other info Tattlers recall about unfinished projects or promises to these lists should be added to the Wiki under 2022 unfinished projects, promises, and shady dealings.

Last edited:
  • Heart