The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to the 15 haters, the 3 trolls, all our gays, busybodies and argumentative yanks. May your health be good, happiness fall at your feet, and you're all invited to my little VIP party...Well, as you know I was born a VIP, but it is a costume party. A mascerade ball 🍸 ;)
You're almost there! Just rock side to side and pinch it off!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After a horrendous year which included my little mama passing away, having a war with my brother, my bi-polar aunt have seven major episodes, putting two of my elderly dog babies to sleep, and my sweet father-in-law passing away two days ago on the morning after his wife of 62 years last day of chemotherapy. I have to thank all of you for providing me with much needed entertainment, laughs, dressed up squirrels and detective work. May all of you have a blessed and peaceful WARM Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Squirrel pie anyone?😂
Well the head is hurting this morning. Is there such things as bad guest behaviour? Well my best friends newish man passed out on my sofa with his shoes on and was still there this morning despite having a bedroom and bathroom allocated -did you notice I'm not keen on him ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just popping in to say hi and wish the 15, 3 trolls and all the haters Joyeux Noël 🎄 Keep up the good work. I shall pop in and out from time to time over fêtes but may not participate. My beautiful cat is very poorly. I've desperately been trying to get her a rdv today. I fell out with the vets where I had been a client for 20 years and am now banned from there. I have a chance of a rdv later today but I fear we may be saying au revoir 😿
I’m so sorry to hear that your cat and @Heathcliffe dog are not well.
I hope all goes well at the vets today and the news isn’t as bad as you are dreading. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Must be hard being ill before Christmas. Good thing your $100+ Star Fluted Christmas mug will alleviate some of that "pain", LOL.
Speaking of... I wonder if this is the long awaited breakdown.
View attachment 1828107
So sick she still had time to darken her eyebrows and put mascara on. The face fillers in the cheeks are causing odd ridges in her face like a skinned rabbit

Wearing a stuffed animal on his shoulder - did no straight man ever!

View attachment 1828331
He looks unhinged-channeling his One Flew over the Cuckoo nest vibe and Ruth's looks like Nurse Rachett at the dinner table

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am still waiting for visual confirmation about this, but upon hearing the rumor I just couldn't wait to inform all of you we won't be seeing our charlataine in the local supermarket any time soon, no matter how urgent her shopping needs might be. Somebody apparently pinned the poop-picture of her ladyship in her negligee watched in ecstasy by her faithful gardener Davy on the Bulletin Board in the Intermarché in Aigurande. Like she used to phrase it: you heard it here first, but there seems to be no reason to keep the local community out of the loop :)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad even adding “castle” can’t get them more views.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wishing all tattlers a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkar. To those of you in the USA or Canada keep warm and safe in the atrocious weather you are experiencing at the moment. To anyone on their own tomorrow come in and join me for a drink, anyone hiding from their guests come in and join me for a drink. I don’t often drink so anytime after mid morning you may not get a sensible reply.😂😂😉.
Merry Christmas all. 🍾🥂🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad, even the Argentinian’s mother said so.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another Christmas gift from the shittoo-inside: even the charlataine herself is more enamored with y'all and the humor that is spread here. She created an audience that is paying for every breath she takes, but can't seem to make her laugh or trigger some kind of human response other than fear and disgust. Go figure. She will never admit to it, but the joke is on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Another Christmas gift from the shittoo-inside: even the charlataine herself is more enamored with y'all and the humor that is spread here. She created an audience that is paying for every breath she takes, but can't seem to make her laugh or trigger some kind of human response other than fear and disgust. Go figure. She will never admit to it, but the joke is on her.
Does that mean she knows The Muffin Man? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am still waiting for visual confirmation about this, but upon hearing the rumor I just couldn't wait to inform all of you we won't be seeing our charlataine in the local supermarket any time soon, no matter how urgent her shopping needs might be. Somebody apparently pinned the poop-picture of her ladyship in her negligee watched in ecstasy by her faithful gardener Davy on the Bulletin Board in the Intermarché in Aigurande. Like she used to phrase it: you heard it here first, but there seems to be no reason to keep the local community out of the loop :)
So who do we need to acknowledge for this gem. A local or did one of us drive especially to complete this task?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad, the Refugee is thinking of fleeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't have man flu and a cold. It's one or the other. Clearly it's the latter.

A random thing that has annoyed me for a long time but I was reminded of it again in last night's vlog. Why are Dan's boys still using dummies? They're not babies. It's ridiculous! They can walk and talk. There's absolutely no need for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
oooh, that was evil ... no, it wasn't 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad, Hermes called Shrek Jr. and they went their blankets back.

C55FCE3F-CDF8-45FD-9A43-B22884006B98.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
After a horrendous year which included my little mama passing away, having a war with my brother, my bi-polar aunt have seven major episodes, putting two of my elderly dog babies to sleep, and my sweet father-in-law passing away two days ago on the morning after his wife of 62 years last day of chemotherapy. I have to thank all of you for providing me with much needed entertainment, laughs, dressed up squirrels and detective work. May all of you have a blessed and peaceful WARM Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s no turkey, that’s a stuffed pigeon!!!
In tribute to Weasely Phiphi NoNuts' love of decoration, we need to adorn his pasty white carcass with a sprig of holly strategically placed in his Parson's Nose. I suspect it won't be the first time he's been been host to a prick or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.