The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread. So fitting now that we're a few days away from Christmas.
Lest we forget the accompanying picture, LOL.
Emmaüs Christmas.jpg

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Monday at 5:32 PM
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone, all 15 of you, for keeping me entertained these last few weeks. I'm in the UK now for Mums funeral tomorrow morning, you'll never know what a joyful distraction this has been. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. A plus x

• Heart
Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, la justice and 47 others

Thinking about you, hope you are doing well. 💗

ScooterMaGoo

Monday at 3:11 AM
It seems that there is not room for Alexander at the CHMN for the holidays.

Reactions:You, agualilas@, lolander and 44 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Sunday at 6:27 PM
Let’s recapitulate Philip Janssen’s attribution to the channel that is wheeling in the money for Stephanie Jarvis: he provided content (not), he edited (maybe, but very flawed if you want to be kind), opened a shop (not), started his own channel (not, but he’s still dreaming of it), offered family accounting services (bingo!). Now let’s evaluate why they are still together….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Trollda, lolander and 43 others

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Sunday at 2:26 PM
i find it so weird to bugger off on a trip around Europe just the week before Christmas..I try to slow down a bit with work this week so i can get into the spirit of Christmas..Take some time to meet people not in a rush....do some shopping, decorating , putting lights in trees etc ..simply enjoyment..

I was on a walk this morning..the ground frozen...everything white...not with snow but you know..i met a lott of people who were doing the same...i had such nice conversations...thats Christmas for me...a bit of rest, enjoy family and friends..and a bit of help here and there...and offcourse good food and a drink...a cozy fire in our warm decorated cottage..the dogs in front of it... I know i like the simple pleasures of country life...And on Christmasday a nice dinner in the big house surrounded by family and friends..

Why those people always feel the need to travel all the time, and in special in the middle of winter..it puzzles me...

• Heart
Reactions:You, Trollda, lolander and 42 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 12:15 AM
My grandma has busted out the Chanukiah.
The first night of Hanukkah! We got lots of jelly doughnuts and latkes ;) ✌ 🍾 🥂
Happy Holidays, everyone!

chanukiahhome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Trollda, Frenchie0810 and 41 others

Remember there's a wiki.
Happy Tattling

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A big thank you @ComtesseRose for dealing with a new thread...this forum is my quilty pleasure..and i want to thank you all for that! and btw the ones who want to try to disrupt our forum...i am very glad to kick them in the ass.. :rolleyes: ;) and send them upstairs without supper...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
A
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread. So fitting now that we're a few days away from Christmas.
Lest we forget the accompanying picture, LOL.
View attachment 1823488

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Monday at 5:32 PM
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone, all 15 of you, for keeping me entertained these last few weeks. I'm in the UK now for Mums funeral tomorrow morning, you'll never know what a joyful distraction this has been. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. A plus x

Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, la justice and 47 others

Thinking about you, hope you are doing well. 💗

ScooterMaGoo

Monday at 3:11 AM
It seems that there is not room for Alexander at the CHMN for the holidays.

Reactions:You, agualilas@, lolander and 44 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Sunday at 6:27 PM
Let’s recapitulate Philip Janssen’s attribution to the channel that is wheeling in the money for Stephanie Jarvis: he provided content (not), he edited (maybe, but very flawed if you want to be kind), opened a shop (not), started his own channel (not, but he’s still dreaming of it), offered family accounting services (bingo!). Now let’s evaluate why they are still together….

Reactions:You, Trollda, lolander and 43 others

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Sunday at 2:26 PM
i find it so weird to bugger off on a trip around Europe just the week before Christmas..I try to slow down a bit with work this week so i can get into the spirit of Christmas..Take some time to meet people not in a rush....do some shopping, decorating , putting lights in trees etc ..simply enjoyment..

I was on a walk this morning..the ground frozen...everything white...not with snow but you know..i met a lott of people who were doing the same...i had such nice conversations...thats Christmas for me...a bit of rest, enjoy family and friends..and a bit of help here and there...and offcourse good food and a drink...a cozy fire in our warm decorated cottage..the dogs in front of it... I know i like the simple pleasures of country life...And on Christmasday a nice dinner in the big house surrounded by family and friends..

Why those people always feel the need to travel all the time, and in special in the middle of winter..it puzzles me...

Reactions:You, Trollda, lolander and 42 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 12:15 AM
My grandma has busted out the Chanukiah.
The first night of Hanukkah! We got lots of jelly doughnuts and latkes ;) ✌ 🍾 🥂
Happy Holidays, everyone!

chanukiahhome.jpg

Reactions:You, Trollda, Frenchie0810 and 41 others

Remember there's a wiki.
Happy Tattling
As always, a huge thank you from me. You are an absolute star. What would Tattlers do without your ongoing dedication? I sincerely thank you and personally wishing you a fabulous Christmas too. You deserve it. xxx ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i just watched the Pethericks...i give credit when its deserved..they all did a good job on getting the bell back in that convent..they only forgot the ring..where the rope is suppose to go in to actually ring the bell..i am sure they will fix it for Christmas..i am not a fan of watching that convent pahlava.. i dont find it an nice building..i am used to more nice convents..but i liked this vlog ..it was a job well done..

Reactions: 39
@TorontoGWM previous post about mancub sorting IJ's jewellery .. The thread had closed whilst I was typing a response... hence (yes I say hence as well as whilst) here is my take on it..

It is one thing to dress a room in readiness for guests arrival, however given that it is IJ & Percy's apartment I think rummaging through personal items, re locating them, re arranging and importing furniture, is a step too far.... the 'squirrelled away Champagne' why not leave them where they were? Why make a point of telling everyone that IJ doesn't even drink champagne but has taken 3 bottles from the supplies. If IJ is supposed to hate mancub why does she make a point of praising him and his support for her daaaaaaarling daughter? Did anyone notice the tissue that was placed inside the baubles for the chocolate figs to nestle on? This was directly as a result of Tattlers mentioning the lack of hygene when SJ plonked the home made choccies in the trinket box for Chantal and Steven. Whilst I am at it, if my husband, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, had bought me cabbage plates for a Christmas present, they would be wearing them as a crown.

Is that Snorts’ hair they just found in the food?
He's wearing a beany hat and a scarf at the dinner table... real class... there are ways of dressing warmly without looking like you've just been offered refuge from the streets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
btw the ones who want to try to disrupt our forum...i am very glad to kick them in the ass.. :rolleyes: ;) and send them upstairs without supper...
Better than that Le Comte...... send them to LaLaLande for Christmas dinner !!! :sick:

Thank you ComtesseRose for making sure our Threads are going strong !
Don't know how you do it - but thank you ! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Phyllis reminds me of Zoolander---he only has one look!
View attachment 1823599
sticky steven is pulling a string out of his food..i guess thats the least of their concerns...it will be a windy night with all that cabbage... :rolleyes: who do you think will blow the whistle harder?? tantinette of sticky steven???
4D871AC1-042A-4962-A0F5-EA87EE61C66A.jpeg
Uncle Stephen: “Tata, it’s all starting to unravel!”

This reminds me of the time my mil brought over some homemade potato soup. It was a bit chunky, no problem, but one of my spoonfuls had a sticker price tag on a piece of potato. Gross.🥔🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
@TorontoGWM previous post about mancub sorting IJ's jewellery .. The thread had closed whilst I was typing a response... hence (yes I say hence as well as whilst) here is my take on it..

It is one thing to dress a room in readiness for guests arrival, however given that it is IJ & Percy's apartment I think rummaging through personal items, re locating them, re arranging and importing furniture, is a step too far.... the 'squirrelled away Champagne' why not leave them where they were? Why make a point of telling everyone that IJ doesn't even drink champagne but has taken 3 bottles from the supplies. If IJ is supposed to hate mancub why does she make a point of praising him and his support for her daaaaaaarling daughter? Did anyone notice the tissue that was placed inside the baubles for the chocolate figs to nestle on? This was directly as a result of Tattlers mentioning the lack of hygene when SJ plonked the home made choccies in the trinket box for Chantal and Steven. Whilst I am at it, if my husband, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, had bought me cabbage plates for a Christmas present, they would be wearing them as a crown.

He's wearing a beany hat and a scarf at the dinner table... real class... there are ways of dressing warmly without looking like you've just been offered refuge from the streets.
Indeed for such a preening little prick he always looks like he got dressed in the dark with clothes from a skip

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i just watched the Pethericks...i give credit when its deserved..they all did a good job on getting the bell back in that convent..they only forgot the ring..where the rope is suppose to go in to actually ring the bell..i am sure they will fix it for Christmas..i am not a fan of watching that convent pahlava.. i dont find it an nice building..i am used to more nice convents..but i liked this vlog ..it was a job well done..
That's exactly how I feel about Billy too.
But, there are only so many vlogs I wish to watch in connection with the bell! :rolleyes: I'll wait until everything is finished and it is ringing! :cool:
As in, he works hard, employs the necessary skills, pays them the going rate and ultimately gets things done - end of story! As I am certain, from what you say, you do exactly the same too! Can't knock that ethos!
I personally feel that, at the end of the day, Billy will turn that convent into a viable business of some kind, or, other!
I wish him well.

Reactions: 19

I would be upset by the invasion of my privacy if I was Isabelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

i have to say...honestly..i went out this morning to our delicatessenshop...i dont know if this translates well..i guess not..to find those dates...they look wonderfull..i love dates ..but we dont have those here..i guess i have to search online..i could only find the ones covered with chocolat..also nice..but i already had that sort.. would love to taste those too..i must keep looking..i know i sound like a spoiled brat..:rolleyes: i dont have close connections in Saudi Arabia..so i guess there will be no sultana who would send me those....;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That's exactly how I feel about Billy too.
But, there are only so many vlogs I wish to watch in connection with the bell! :rolleyes: I'll wait until everything is finished and it is ringing! :cool:
As in, he works hard, employs the necessary skills, pays them the going rate and ultimately gets things done - end of story! As I am certain, from what you say, you do exactly the same too! Can't knock that ethos!
I personally feel that, at the end of the day, Billy will turn that convent into a viable business of some kind, or, other!
I wish him well.
have you ever visited the town Ernee..??.its dead...nothing will succeed there..everything is closed there...i dont know what his plans are with that place..i for sure wish him well with it..but i have my doubts..i think he better could concentrate on his chateau...there are better ways to make money there..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay, so I’ve said on here before this is pretty much my only social media. So today for some reason I clicked on the Instagram post of Alexander from his leaving LieLande statement. Of course it took me to his ‘gram. He hasn’t posted much, and his YouTube offerings are even more slim, but the ice blue ball gown that he posted is rather gorgeous and the wedding gown is not bad either. Also he’s mostly not wearing those sunglasses so you can see that he has quite beautiful eyes. Yes he’s awkward and seems shy in crowds of strangers but those qualities can be endearing. I think he wants to move to France but something is stopping him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Apologies in advance as this is, a derail.
But, is anyone else here watching BBC1 Traitors?
I have been glued to this programme from inception. Truly fascinating about lying, cheating and manipulation - ring any bells for anyone? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.