The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1823761

"Hello from Lalande lovely people! Tonight’s video will be premiering later than usual - probably in about two hour’s time, because tonight we were filming during ‘Ukrainian Hour’, when we turned our lights off in solidarity with the people of Ukraine who are going without electricity."
What a load of bullshit. They’re in solidarity every day with no bleeping heat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
well...i am off to bed...another early day...filled with meetings and all that crap..there goes my relaxing week...i will catch up with you later...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And Ollie . . . at the end your jumper is inside out with the care instruction label showing.
He was gobbling in the market too.
You know....... Cami and Ollie try to make their vids interesting and fun and then you look at old Show Off Fanny with Squirrel and their vids are just showing off stuff or walking around the falling down Castle.... very boring.
Cami's Mum is cute.......... unlike that Dragon of Fanny's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just like his ultimate man crush, Michael Petherick, that dude Alexander is lost.

He showed up at a stranger's chateau to help sew curtains, presenting himself as a successful couturier who specializes in Empire-style bridal couture but only has two sample creations on his social media. After almost two years his pursuit of Michael led nowhere, and now he drifts around his very small world called the chateauverse. If he loves France so much, what's keeping him from finding a suitable job in Paris?

View attachment 1823743
have you checked his insta contacts? A Petherick name is missing.

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 1823761

"Hello from Lalande lovely people! Tonight’s video will be premiering later than usual - probably in about two hour’s time, because tonight we were filming during ‘Ukrainian Hour’, when we turned our lights off in solidarity with the people of Ukraine who are going without electricity."
Oh damn! That backfired really quickly. :ROFLMAO: ;)

cd656.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
For me, personally, if I owned a large estate like Lie Lande, I would feel an obligation to give back to the local community. I don’t mean charity…I would want to do everything I could to make the property commercially viable so that visitors and tourists are drawn to the area and other businesses. Especially if it’s in the middle of nowhere. It could be mutually beneficial and lucrative for everyone involved. Fanny’s been there for over 16 years and I think the locals barely know her. Hopefully Billy keeps that in mind with the convent.
I personally feel that Billy/Gwen are blatantly aware and, are already thinking of doing exactly that even though they have only owned the convent for just a year to date - unlike Stephanie Jarvis who has never thought of doing so within her 18+ years of owning the HMN.
But, let's never forget, that everything has to be commercially viable, in order to repay mortgages/loans.
IMHO, Billy has achieved more in the past few months at the convent than Stephanie Jarvis has ever accomplished at the HMN during the past 18 years of her joint ownership. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He was gobbling in the market too.
You know....... Cami and Ollie try to make their vids interesting and fun and then you look at old Show Off Fanny with Squirrel and their vids are just showing off stuff or walking around the falling down Castle.... very boring.
Cami's Mum is cute.......... unlike that Dragon of Fanny's!
Totally agree Pekey.
I enjoy watching MMM.
And I enjoy their humour, especially Ollie's, which is quite self deprecating.

Just watched Le Ferte's recap of 2022.
One word . . . impressive.

Reminds of the popcorn song going around on TikTok. I put the package on the glass, what glass? The glass in the microwave, oh? I closed the door, what door? The door to the microwave! What’s wrong with you???
This makes me glad I don't look at TikTok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
sticky steven is pulling a string out of his food..i guess thats the least of their concerns...it will be a windy night with all that cabbage... :rolleyes: who do you think will blow the whistle harder?? tantinette of sticky steven???
So gross I thought it might be the string around the pork roast, I think Stuart said they we’re having pulled pork too

• Wow
Reactions: 13
GracieMcKitten - I loved what you called your rant on Thread 202. I think your perceptions, observations from your summer job, etc. were NOT A RANT - you nailed it. I don’t know how to quote or pull from the previous thread, but for all who did not catch your comments about faux wealth etc. - it is well worth a read. The other person on here who really GETS STAPH and reads right through her in terms of wealth is Le Comte de Monte Cristo. Hey, we all GET IT. Just wanted to highlight the two I just mentioned!
Onward.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
so pulled pork is just that you cook it until it falls apart or you "pull" it apart with two forks so twine would be silly. Also the cabbage for the rolls, looked like nappa cabbage which would have had smaller leaves and was probably hard to roll so maybe they tied them up. So here's a thought what if Snorts had a treatment/procedure to his head and it's either healing or gone wrong. When is the last time we saw him without a beanie? My guess is, he got some transplants going on....but I thought you were supposed to leave them open to air. Either way keeping hair covered is not good, I think it falls out more..

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve just read this in the Independent.

Kentucky has declared a state of emergency ahead of the really dangerous cold weather. @KyBourbon and any others this may effect do take care and look after yourselves. 💕
CA73B2ED-ED01-49B6-951B-F371CD68139B.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i just watched the Pethericks...i give credit when its deserved..they all did a good job on getting the bell back in that convent..they only forgot the ring..where the rope is suppose to go in to actually ring the bell..i am sure they will fix it for Christmas..i am not a fan of watching that convent pahlava.. i dont find it an nice building..i am used to more nice convents..but i liked this vlog ..it was a job well done..
Billy is doing well and the channel is growing fast. The Pethericks are the most succesfull chateau channel now. He surpassed F4F in subs months ago and has 228K followers today.
1671660518524.png

I don't watch them, I'm done with the family. Michael still has a loyal following (to my surprise), if he posts he gets views. Sadly that mug never learns from his past mistakes. He's been caught buying views again and the algorithm has buried his channel and won't recommend him to new viewers. Billy's success goes to waste on him.

1671661312857.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This whole Philip’s dad is somehow involved in Stephanie’s financial situation is really blowing my mind. @Clara Burnett is this guy Philip’s father? Is he just giving friendly advice or has he been hired to professionally handle Stephanie’s situation? Has he been her accountant all along or a new hire? Is Stephanie finally in real tax trouble?
E3CA4729-CCFA-4470-AE05-7ABF6B8CB67D.jpeg

*screen shot from @KiKiGee post in last thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The ‘hack’ of cutting up tinsel?! That’s no hack that’s just common sense. 🙄 I’ve got another hashtag for them #desperate

99AB4DB9-55FB-4DD9-88BA-AF10E56DACA6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
so pulled pork is just that you cook it until it falls apart or you "pull" it apart with two forks so twine would be silly. Also the cabbage for the rolls, looked like nappa cabbage which would have had smaller leaves and was probably hard to roll so maybe they tied them up. So here's a thought what if Snorts had a treatment/procedure to his head and it's either healing or gone wrong. When is the last time we saw him without a beanie? My guess is, he got some transplants going on....but I thought you were supposed to leave them open to air. Either way keeping hair covered is not good, I think it falls out more..
The pork roast come tied in twine, at least at my grocery store, you remove the twine and any bone or fat then pull it after slow cooking, so I was thinking they didn’t remove the twine

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.