Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Posted on Brenda's facebook group. I have never seen Pavlina look so glamorous. View attachment 1833021
To me the Christmas decorations on the right looked out of proportion.
Brenda Gibbons did a little photoshopping....

1672223487803.png

Here is the original....

1672223501406.png

Adding to the photo gallery...
What is going on with Ruth Kelly's hair???
Covid (?), a stressful year, along with a toxic friend and a player partner, will do that.
Don't get me started on the questionable Christmas doll, on the sideboard, in the background.😶

1672223574976.png

1672223596608.png

....and then there is Stuart Folkes....

200w.gif

@french.asf
1 week ago
Be still, my soul. Every morning I am up at dawn (it rises late this time of year, don’t too impressed) to walk the Fox Labrador. I keep her on lead while on the road, but in the forest we agree to the sovereignty of exploration. The robins chant their hymns as we near the nest. The deer camouflage behind thick bramble; their presence comforts, even if you can’t catch sight of them. The kingdom of the wood rises after the evening hunt of the owl, who’s screeches I hear in the night, safely tucked under my duvet. Her subjects are free to roam, until the sun sets and the hunt begins anew. The only thing to fear are my own anxieties and worries, and perhaps a wild boar. We stay vigilant for latter, and peacefully request to let go of the former. Winter is here. The quiet, the golden light echoing off the valley. The resonance of the crunch, crunch, crunch of the frost-glazed oak leaves that have fallen to the earth. They dance their way down from the treetops, departing to make way for the new. Life requires an acceptance of duality. In the past, I have retreated to the sun soaked glory of the desert when in need of stillness. At present, I come back to myself among the shaded wood, and take a lesson from the rippling creek. It slows melodically, releasing its frantic hold on the future. Gracefully accepting the rest and freeze of the season. “Put down what you are carrying,” it calls to us. Be at peace. I am reminded of a line from a favorite hymn: Thy hope, thy confidence let nothing shake; all now mysterious shall be bright at last.
#stillness #stillstillstill #countryside #forest #centralfrance #foxlabrador #breathe #toletgo
Berry, Centre, France

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Loire Valley

Sorry if I post more than usual today but the last vlog really got to me.
they always said in previous blogs that Kat likes to be in London with her family at Christmas so they can sing carols. What is she doing there this year?
might I’m hosting a dinner party, there is NO WAY I leave my guests do all the cooking, they would participate if they wanted but they are my GUESTS. I cooked Christmas Eve dinner and my husband cooked Christmas lunch, I kept asking him if he wanted help!!! 😂
Natty’s mum looks vulgar the way she dresses. Money boy is also vulgar with his money. Haven’t they heard that less is more. (clothes and money wise)
Don’t get me started on that fake kiss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

john eccles

When the whole farmhouse fiasco comes crashing down, literally, I have been thinking about where the crew will end up. Nodic's future is secure as the muppet that goes around supermarket car parks gathering up abandoned shopping trollies. Fanny can easily slip into a cleaning lady/cum receptionist at some back street knocking shop. Keeping in line with his expertise, Amaury could work in Santa's Workshop armed with a brush and dustpan. For IJ and Count Percy, sadly it doesn't look so good, there must be a Home for the Bewildered out there that will find a place for them. Finally there's Dan, who in the words of Groucho Marx, brought himself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty. We have all watched Dan the part time gardener morph into cook, film director and master architect. Sadly for Dan this has led to a very rare medical condition, where his head is so far up his own arse that he is destined to wander aimlessly around overgrown estates looking for something to cut back, anything to cut back.

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Let's talk about the dancing at the party. The Argentians could shake a leg and were fun to watch doing their salsa jig. Ricky Ricardo could also do the mumbo jumbo. But, once again, the white boys looked like they were being electrocuted! The Blob didn't even make an attempt, boy is he a party pooper! Fanny and Ma can't dance either. Ma thinks she can with those great legs of hers, Fanny thinks she can too, not! And Phyllis, what a let down! He'll never make the gay party scene with those two left feet. I thought musical theater actors took dancing lessons, no?

To be honest, I couldn't dance either until I took a world music class and learned about rhythm and had my husband, who before I knew him, was a ballroom dance instructor, give me lessons Ya gotta feel the beat baby! Hold your abs nice and tight and the rest of your body loose. I don't tango, too boring! Salsa and swing for me, waltz is fun too in a nice big ballroom with a full length full skirt! 💃 Polka can get pretty wild!
Poor Percy looked like he'd just been tazered.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
I am beginning to wonder whether PJ was specifically employed by SJ from the beginning to act the part of her boyfriend. It must have been quite a few years since she and Potty split. She strikes me as being the sort of person who would be embarrassed if others thought she couldn't attract a partner. She couldn't tolerate a stronger, older, and more intelligent person who might try to curb her lifestyle and spending and who was wise enough to recognise the enormous problems she has. Perhaps PJ's real job for which he receives payment is just to pretend they are a couple and accompany her on her travels. He indulges her and would not dare to interfere with her lifestyle. In return, he gets free accomodation, a salary and unlimited travel. This is to show the world that, despite her age, she can attract a younger man (idiotic fans believe it) while allowing her to do exactly as she pleases and to hide any other casual relationships she may have. She may well be the cause of Dan's break up but PJ provided a shield. It may be the greatest role he'll ever play in his career!
It wouldn't surprise me if he gets taken to Dubai to be the cameraman! Poor Gerry!

• Heart
  • Sad

thatsrich

And…
The London apartment curtains (and filled with auction items)
The moat special tiles (capping stones)
garden watering system (still broke?)

no real follow up on the shop and shop website
no lighting in walled garden or electricity in the greenhouse
still no real kitchen (herb) garden outside kitchen
no real follow up on the arrière cuisine counter top that Dan installed
some talk of a new oven/stove but nothing since
Hired handyman but then no footage of anything being fixed beyond gate
some discussion at one point about fixing up area by walled garden that Dan was using to make tea
no recent footage of Selmars compost area (abandoned now?)
no recent footage of narnia, the discovered painted beams, or little toilet area
no plans at all for unused servants quarters
phiphis room was going to be redecorated by Michael petherick but never happened.
channel with petherick abandoned
channel with olly abandoned
stiil using ridiculous collection of tables to cobble together dinner seating and same thing for outside (no harvest table and chairs to properly seat guests)
isabelles apartment still has temporary flooring, no fire escape stairs, unfinished loft

so many unfinished and abandoned projects.

Meant to quote the original post but i pressed the wrong button. tattle Ads pop up everywhere so not always easy to see what I’m doing. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Season Greetings to all my fellow Tattlers.

I started off with best intentions to re-engage with Fanny and CD during the Advent Season, but after watching the first week I simply had to turn off. There was nothing about Fanny, Snorty and their fake Christmas preparations that was festive, entertaining or engaging. It was all simply fake.
Fake friends, fake fun, fake timelines, fake affections and fake lives detached from reality, the true meaning of Christmas and real struggles people are going through this winter.

So during the lull between Christmas & New Year's, I took some time to try and watch again, and what an intentionally messy, timey-wimey Advent. The only reason Fanny got sick was from her whirlwind travel adventures wearing only her silly little Red-Riding Hood cape and nothing at all related to doing too much work.

- Alexander - no room in the Inn and kicked to the kerb before he had time to unpack? Where did all those 20 people sleep??? Good thing Baghead, Marie & Antoine weren't there this Christmas as it provided some livable space. The shitoo isn't fit for occupancy. Hasn't the Marie's Office condemned the HMN yet?
- Snorty's parents - too embarrassed to be filmed with their son
- Lazy Fanny -dumbfounded as to why any of these people do all the work cooking, planting, digging, running errands, shopping and decorating
while Fanny and Snorty simply stand around filming them or swan off vacation together
- Kat - did Fanny pay you to show up for Christmas? I can't believe you didn't have better options for Christmas than to spend it in at the HMN
- Dan - why weren't you with your Grandparents for Christmas?
- Broken Engagement - why was the woman who carry's the doll at the shitoo for Christmas and not with her fiancee?
- Maria - congratuations - you escaped!
- Davy - you aren't important enough to make the cut this Christmas - Fanny has new, shinny playmates (Andrew & Ricardo). Count yourself lucky.
- Curtis & Fillipo learned their lesson and didn't come back. One cold Christmas at the shitoo slaving away for their keep was enough for them
- Fanny, take the advice of your fellow Chateau owners - it's too expensive to heat - close up and shut the damn place down for the winter. Better yet, shut the damn place down for good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Fanny's flogs now are just asinine. I think she does this deliberately. Her cult followers are probably people who don't travel much for whatever reason and have little chance of even visiting France-then you have the others like Brittany Ferries Elton John tribute act- Jason Dubey who goes to France regularly and mistakes lavishing Fanny with gifts as a friendship. I watched less than 3 minutes of the gift grab all I could stomach and seemingly Dana is there cooking now, Fanny treats people like shit she has hired help without paying for it. Will the grift end this year? I doubt it, but she needs to do something this year surely. Definitely she will not be doing B n B which will mean her begging bowl is held aloft again to those simpering super fans and so on we go onward and downward.

This the level of dumb we are dealing with

gRyMEA1rdjlnaMLq8V6KOgxj=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

T J SMITH
10 hours ago
To all at the Chateau, I am quite new to finding this beautiful channel, wish I had found you sooner. I am in Virginia, USA , near Williamsburg an historical town. I want to say you are probably on equal terms withnDownton Abbey, as far as love, suspense and all other emotions in a story. All the “help” are included in all the fun and festivities, and become one family. You surely have become. At my house as the “Party Chateau”. Envious I am of such beautiful people. By the way, my favorite would be Dan, because he is the epitome of my late brothers….sooo relaxed, can do it all, why not attitude and quick witted to top it off. Is he still working on Chateau Chaumont? I haven’t been able to fine any blogs on it. Happy new year to all. Much
emoji_u2764.png
️ love. TJ.

Esw1UWzNSHnqvMndyfJl9jCZ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Liz A.
1 day ago
Amazing as always! The table was so stunning and everybody looks so lovely. I love the tartan theme. Stephanie is the year lines down and we get ready to bring in the new year, I am reminded of all the beauty, joy and laughter that you have brought us all year. You’re such an inspiration and a bright light to the world. I am wishing you and Philip and all of the Le Landers, a very joyous, healthy, happy and prosperous new year. I can’t wait to see what next year holds at Le Lande. Sending much love from California.
emoji_u1f49c.png
emoji_u1f91f_1f3fb.png
emoji_u1f973.png
🇺🇸

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
There was never any proof of such rumor. Remember to keep a big bag of salt nearby for such tales. Plus, she's getting pretty old to be able to conceive so easily. I imagine she's been careful with birth control. She doesn't want a baby. Probably just a UTI or some such thing.
or a fart that got stuck .....

In all fairness she’s fond of @ComtesseRose and @T Rex as well. But she’s not necessarily wrong about how tired and frustrated we all are regarding Stephony and her antics. Or her coterie.
i watched a few of Kathies vlogs....those really got me tired...and as she pointed out...if you dont like my vlogs...fuck off...i quickly did.. ;) .

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is how Fanny continues to succeed pulling in the cash, subscribers, and views in spite of herself! What she’s done is as bad or worse than Michael Petherick, but he crashed and burned while she continues to thrive. Michael will always have his die hard fans, but his channel and Patreon are shadows of their “former selves.“ In the case of Michael, there was a “reckoning“ and consequences for his choices. I keep waiting for that to happen to SJ. Honestly, what does the woman have to do to finally torpedo her channel and Patreon? Clearly people don’t seem to care that she collects hundreds of thousands of dollars for restoration and has nothing to show for it. There were some rumblings when it was revealed that Teabag wasn’t really her romantic interest. Maybe if it’s discovered that Squirrel was hired to act the part of her boyfriend…would that be the start of her downfall? The delusion of her fans really baffles me.
I don't get it either but I am a person who would never give money to a video maker.
Why her I wonder , with all the money she has been given and nothing to show for it Chateau/Castle wise. Just lots of holidays and expensive things she is buying along the way.
I think it is this KyBourbon...... Fanny has a host of story book characters in her "films" - we have the princess who bought a Castle and needs help so two knights in shiny armour who used to be boyfriends came by and helped her out when her Daddy kicked the bucket! Nearly a Orphan Annie !
We have her mean Mother with her step Father and they come over and make the Castle jump to it ! lots of fights and arguements with Mummy - so that is fun as many have difficult Mothers just like our heroine Fanny.
There is the faithful Tartan Terror , Nati , Kat, Pavlina , FRK, Dan in the Van, scary Tree Guy, Old Cruz and his Mum and Dad ..... oh you could go on and on.
Strange kinky love interest in Squirrel Boyfriend ...... is he or isn't he ? Keeps you guessing and that is entertaining for some people too. Will they get married ? If they do..... what will the wedding dress be like?? etc, etc.
We have dress up parties , places like Venice . Peacocks and sad chickens .... lots of farm animals.
Its like a Disney film and that is what people love and that is why some sad people send her their hard earned money to keep it going. They don't care if the Chateau is never renovated as long as their fairy story keeps being produced.
I do hope Karma gets her in the bum.

• Heart

Yebo

VIP Member
its obvious...that place is the perfect place to fuck around...thats why they want to come...its just a swingersclub without heat... ;) disgusting..lets hope they all had a good shower before the entertainment started...:eek: Btw Fanny seems healed...its a christmasmiracle.. :LOL:
If you live in the countryside like that there's not a lot to do. It's hardly New York or London. Fanny shows a bit of glamour... it's vulgar sure, but if you look at the guests well so are they. Dana has cooked there a lot, the gardener is there... It's almost like an office Christmas party. That's why they come. They also have their own channels so I guess that they think of it as PR.

No, that's not Nati's mom in the red dress. Her mom has short brown hair and looks like a mom. I don't know who it is though. Very cheap looking for sure. But what do you expect from a party a La Lande. Really, not Christmas attire at all. I grew up in a conservative Roman Catholic family. Christmas day meant attending high mass mid-morning. We did not observe midnight mass as it was too late and we were all in bed. You stayed in your church clothes all day. Grandmas, Grandpas, and other relatives came for a late afternoon meal. It was festive but not really a party. My mother observed the Catholic French custom of Christmas Eve being the time to have more of a party, albeit without meat as is the custom for Catholics. Presents were opened after we ate. I know a lot of people think of Christmas as just as an excuse to over consume, but that is not the meaning at all. I no longer practice Catholicism, but I do respect the meaning of Christmas and try to practice some of the more meaningful significance of it. I would never dress as if I was a hooker or going to a nightclub. It is a time for family whatever you family may be. When I see Kate MIddleton and her beautiful family, I am reminded so much of my mother getting dressed for Christmas mass with her beautiful coat, gloves, and stunning hat. Such elegance and class! Getting a bit teary eyed as I miss my mom so much at Christmas. ❤
The religious aspect of Christmas played no part in the shenanigans at the Farmhouse. Fanny worships money and alcohol, and herself. That's it.

@ComtesseRose Merci for the new thread on Christmas morning!! ❤

Black kitchens are not my personal preference at all… but there are ways to do it tastefully. Although I don’t have my hopes up for them, based on the bathrooms

The first pic is the only one I would tolerate in my home… but some recommendations for them 👇🏼

View attachment 1831458
View attachment 1831459
View attachment 1831462
how ridiculous to put a wool carpet in front of a cooker/stove. It's ridiculous, things will drop on it, oil and fat will splatter over it... totally pretentious and unhygienic in my opinion. Kitchens should be clean.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Luna20

VIP Member
I think this may be one of the biggest reasons she revealed the issues now… she doesn’t want to have BnB anymore, but she has hoards of patrons who want to stay at the shitto.

Now we know she’s gonna take her sweet ass time to get 5 different surveys and find new architects and then there’s the shortage of wood and materials and then AnnMarie proposes to Nutcase and go on a pre-wedding honeymoon and then they get COVID from said honeymoon and then he finally gets to demo and then the demo causes some more structural issues to be found and then we need some more surveys and then the new architect who needs to approve the new surveys falls down and breaks his hip and…

I can keep going, but you catch my drift…
This is an exact description! How many survey did the lake now have over the course of 3 years? the initial 1 survey, with an estimated cost of 10K went up to 5 or was it 6 surveys. the repair cost for the lake was initially 100K than 150K, I believe the lake funds now have 300K. Which now will be used to raise the ceiling in the grand salon, and renovate/redecorate the rooms above. of course as you have stated after lengthy surveys by several hired and fired architect /structural engineers/builders.

oh there was the chapel fund as well, which has been amassing monies for the past 3 years too :)
and the terrace fund, where initial work started last year, who had a fund too.

So many funds and surveys so little projects to spend it on

• Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
That kiss, I nearly parted ways with my Christmas dinner. What tits wrap everything at the last possible minute she'd been a dying duck the last few days, could have made herself useful. She walks kipper footed with her feet at 10 to 3 and can't keep a dance rhythm. What a house of horror filled with misfits and hangers on.

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Here is the Projects List in Wiki as of November 19, 2020. 25 months later, the bold portions have yet to be completed:

Renovations ::: restoration
Dated : 19-11-2020

Incomplete at this date
Author ✍ @Rory

Rory
VIP Member
Today at 4:34 AM
Add bookmark
Just doing a La La stocktake, stimulated by some fans' comments and also comments on the zero gain in property value. Also hope some of the frenzied fans read this as a courtesy reminder of the current inhabitable status of the farmhouse.

Current projects:

1. THE BASICS - infrastructure to be habitable
1.1 Working heating - replacement units and new/expanded units needed
- gathered funds for this purpose from patron - seems eager to do facade first- claims will be done in winter 2024

1.2 Water pressure? (toilet not flushing)
1.3 Hot water?
1.4 Windows - rotted, repainting throughout
1.5 Damp/mould problems especially back corridor

1.6 Ceiling fix for recent leaks back corridor and kitchen
1.7 Facade falling down - Claims to have sent planning permission to council to move some windows to match the old pre fire façade - allegedly sent in in late spring 2020- waiting updates

1.8 Shutters at risk of falling down, some need replacement - currently have old shutters in attic of doom
1.9 No roof contingency savings plan
1.10 Mouse infestation in kitchen. Bats and Owls have to be tolerated due to protected status.
1.11 External stairs to gites, fire stairs

2. WORKING AREAS (ie contribute to earning money) - practicalities for community living & BnB, Gites
2.1 Kitchen - working stove, suitable bench tops for food prep and storage (height and surface). SJ desired a new fridge and stove.

2.2 Downstairs Loo ( completed?)
2.3 Gites -
a) Natti's needs completion ( waiting on the return of Ian- who seems to have run away), - currently storage for the GAG gift pile

upgrade Nic's
& Marquis apartment

b) Gerry's to be built/completed - began on channel 4 - unsure on current status

2.4 Peacock bedroom & wallpaper -
currently half a wall of paper missing

2.5 Locks on all bedroom and gite doors.
NOTE: The pantry/wine cellar has one.

3. PUBLIC AREAS

3.1 Grand Salon - panelling ( currently waiting on anne marie)

3.2 Winter salon - library shelves

3.3 Petite salon - functioning- however desire
to paint it purple

3.4 Dining Room - still waiting for final
curtain (16 years) and the tutorial (2 years)

3.5 Patio area - stairs, wall, flooring/base - Currently crumbling and unstable

3.6 The Chapel - roof done, windows almost
complete, the restoration internally waiting on missing chapel restorer ( last seen months ago)

3.7 Leisure area - the pool, swimming pond,

3.8 Marquee salon - current under construction by Anne Marie with panelling - will be shown on channel 4 ( potentially autumn 2022)

3.9 - The LAKE - claims to have 1000 of £ in funds away for this -said has done survey 2/3.

4. PRIVATE AREAS

4.1 SJ bedroom/office/dressing
room/bathroom - walls, floor, decor

4.2 China Pantry completion, at moment
just concrete floor, incomplete walls ( Waiting on return of Ian)

4.3 Attic completion - one half strewn with
junk - talk of turning it into a Billard room

5 - Outdoor space

5.1 Chapel garden completed summer 2022

5.2 - plans for amphitheatre and other gardens on patron video - no defined start date

• Wow
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Christmas decorations till February? Is that some weird French tradition or are they just that lazy?
I'm guessing they put off taking down the decorations until SJ returns from her winter travels!
I can already see Pavulva taking down the decors whilst they're away.

View attachment 1834846
Fanny is just lazy. Traditionally, Christmas decorations are taken down after January 6…the Feast of the Epiphany (where a star led the three wise men to Jesus; celebrating the revelation of God incarnate as Jesus Christ). This is also the 12th day after Christmas (hence the song “The 12 Days of Christmas”). In the Catholic Church, Christmas decorations traditionally aren’t put up until Christmas Eve, and are taken down promptly after January 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Madame No

VIP Member
  • Just finished watching the latest vlog. 👀
  • Not much to say about it. More of the same. 🤷🏼
  • My prediction of Fanny showing up in an 80s evening gown came true. 💃
  • Everyone in PJs in the morning eating and drinking and talking with their mouths full of food. Lovely! 🧁
  • Percy dancing like a stickman, probably always danced like a stickman. 🕺
  • Kat and AnneMarie swigging beer out of bottles first thing in the morning. 🍺
  • Puppy showing look alike Kat how to unwrap a present. Kat playing with the puppy's present. 🐶
  • The Blob being a blob, sitting, eating, looking bored. 💺
  • More pretentiousness from the gay couple with custom ribbon, tags, and paper. I'm bored with them. 🎁
  • Natti's sister looked like a cheap hustler on a Shriners cruise. 🛳
  • Food predictable 😐
  • Gifts predictable 😐
  • Chaos and last minute drama predictable 😐
  • Fanny is humbled and grateful to everyone that pays for all this shit, says she knows not all people live like her. Do you suppose she read that from a cue card? 🎓
  • Most used line in the vlog "Best ________ EVER!" (fill in the blank with your favorite noun i.e. Christmas dress, pajama set, day, flower arrangement) 💩
  • No sign of The Boyfriend's parents or Nati's parents. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
  • I've provided a visual summarization in the attached image for you 🎨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Okay so this was a little weird coincidence. This just randomly showed up in my Insta feed. But look who liked it? PhiPhi. What the hell is he doing liking the private fashion show scene in a 1962 movie with Doris Day? Yeah. Sure he’s straight.
Now, let’s not jump to conclusions! Rock Hudson played opposite Doris Day in that film, and he was the epitome of the rugged, handsome, straight American male. They don’t come any straighter than Rock Hudson! 100% all-American hetero!

• Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
The best part of some of us losing interest in Fanny is that is the worst thing for narcissists. I skimmed the Gift Grab today for a few minutes. Ma is done with it. Auntie, as mentioned, is being a good sport with her cheerful nature. Unpleasant appearance by skanky Dana. And the worst QVC acting by Nati and Fanny. More junk for the landfill. Cheap candy. Cheap ugly mugs. Cheap, cheap, cheap. There may have been something of interest but I didn't stay to find out.

Unfortunately, I don't watch the other chateau diaries. I think CD burned me on being interested in chateauverse. I know I don't have anything new to say about CD anymore. I enjoy French culture so I will continue to subscribe to some of the lifestyle channels and IG accounts which feature that in an informative manner. I also enjoy the camaraderie here and would hate to give that up. Not sure about where this is going and where I will fit into it. I know things have gotten desperate when my input is about dental care and I now know more about fruitcake and bread sauce than about the bottom of the ocean.

• Haha
  • Heart