The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure there’s not a man with an unzipped fly just off camera to the right of Fanny? 😆

11BD7766-73C5-4B10-A2CC-6520DB89895B.jpeg

@KyBourbon you are going straight to H-E-double hockey sticks...

Express train...

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry to derail you, but I didn't think pregnancy cravings were a real thing! Tonight she asked for Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Did any of the Yenta moms ever get strange and strong food cravings when you were expecting?

View attachment 1788397

Speaking of "expecting," I wasn't expecting this....Nicolas de Pompadour!
...from days back yonder before his one rich patron found a younger replacement twink.

View attachment 1788399
The smell of food made me sick. I could smell who smoke 10 miles away. I could hardly eat, and if I did, I was sick like the exorcist for 9 months. I did crave nectarine and apple juice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Congratulations @Jeeves for naming this thread, and all who chipped in for this one.

The threads are flying by, next one is the big 200th - imagine Stephanie Jarvis and the chateauverse doing mischief enough to fill 200 threads on Tattle.Life.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Saturday at 9:10 PM
Hey, 15 yentas and 3 trolls!
I'm breaking Shabbat early to share some good news--we are eight weeks preggo! :D 🥂
We got the sonogram on Friday morning (on the same day my wife got her new passport! lol)
As we say in Hebrew, BARUCH HASHEM!

yay1.png

Reactions:You, Fleurserenity, Dowager Duchess and 77 others

❤❤❤

Granola Chic

Sunday at 3:03 PM
Hello lovely ladies...
Coming to you from the hospital on the new tablet.
I'm up after surgery on Friday.

The good news is the mass is benign.
The crazy news it was over ten pounds!!!

I will say it again... Doctors do not listen to women.
I'm feeling grateful it's not cancerous, a little sore where they cut me open, and pissed at how a doctor could be so incompetent.

Now to catch up on pages and pages of tattle!

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Angelina219 and 65 others

💗💗💗

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 9:06 AM
Honest question for Stephanie Jarvis: if Christmas is your favorite time of the year and your advent offerings are what makes your heart beat faster, as we all witnessed in previous years of extravaganza, sometimes even preprepared in summer and brightened by an intro filmed by your favorite gardener/wingman/dronedude Dan, why is it that this years attempts are so bleak and could it have anything to do with the disastrous state of your cracking cloud castle? Are you pretending once again? So you were in tears just the other day and you now want us to believe that life is just as much filled with love and laughter and everything is under control? You have to evict your derelict mansion because of its dangers, yet you are filling the same hazardous place with lots of family and friends? Once again, I’ll have to pass on the invitation, thank you very much. You know why.
P.S. You don't have to bother giving back to charity anymore: you ARE the charity and 'tis the season to be jolly.

Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Xorubyxo123 and 57 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:45 AM
I think I should offer Fanny some tips on ageing disgracefully!

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 10.43.38.png

images.jpeg

Reactions:You, Vanillapie, Ginginger and 53 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Sunday at 8:31 AM
I decided not to watch last nights attempts for gaiety. For multiple reasons, some of which are personal, I really don’t enjoy seeing Stephanie Jarvis’ break down. As you might expect I’m not very fond of her make belief love and laughter, but her terrible acting when not so happy I find is even more tacky and it just makes my skin crawl all over.
She has had multiple opportunities to steer away from trouble. When she discovered the actual state of her CHMN was even worse than expected, months ago if years, she could have jumped on that narrative: finally there was a very real and urgent need for renovation and restoration! Surely THAT would be flog-gold, wouldn’t it?
But no, the grifter in her took control again and schemed her way towards advent, hoping to repeat all of her dirty tricks once again, smoke and mirrors in overdrive. It’s her terrible ideas of covering up flaws with tasteless decorations that has prevented real, structural work taken place to begin with. It’s her refusal to let the real world in that has brought her to this point. She can fuss all she wants about being saved by her “boyfriend”: we all know the kid is clueless and useless for each and every aspect of real shittoo life, or fake shittoo life for that matter. One look at his own YouTube channel should be enough information to safely conclude there’s zero content there, absolutely revealing and self explanatory. Promises without substance has become the ruling brand label and they have absolutely no intentions to change that, not even now that they are faced with being caught up by reality. I will not be cheering while watching their downfall enfold and that will happen, we all know that. What went up…

Reactions:You, Ginginger, CountessPompidoo and 47 others

And this one...

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 5:24 PM
Hey Brenda Gibbons,
Like I said, I reported you to YouTube for breaking their rules. By doing so you might jeopardize Stephanie Jarvis’ ability to monetize her channels, which could cause her to drastically loose a big portion of her income. For your information: except for rewarded inventory, publishers may not ask others to click or view their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks or views.
Your ties and relationship to miss Jarvis are clear for all to see, as are your intentions. Telling people they can help Stephanie Jarvis raise more money to deal with her crumbling mansion by watching ads on her Chanel is a direct violation of Google’s rules and regulations and could cause the channel to be banned.

Reactions:You, Fleurserenity, Ginginger and 46 others

Wiki and happy tattling.
Thanks Clara for all your insights ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The smell of food made me sick. I could smell who smoke 10 miles away. I could hardly eat, and if I did, I was sick like the exorcist for 9 months. I did crave nectarine and apple juice.
For me it was crunching through a glass full of ice......thankfully I still have all my own teeth 😂

Well, really.
That's a no brainer.
Jared outstrips Philip in that department by a country mile.
Everyone outstrips Snorts by a country mile in every department. He is a waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry to derail you, but I didn't think pregnancy cravings were a real thing! Tonight she asked for Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Did any of the Yenta moms ever get strange and strong food cravings when you were expecting?

View attachment 1788397

Speaking of "expecting," I wasn't expecting this....Nicolas de Pompadour!
...from days back yonder before his one rich patron found a younger replacement twink.

View attachment 1788399
Just one little push!!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well he didn’t get the ‘missing you already’ send off did he. I wonder why.🤔

I couldn’t get enough of Ice pops, I even kept them in the freezer at work. I went off some foods.
I couldn’t face Red Wine, Coffee and eggs. In those days we were told not to eat nuts as well. Guess what my son has a nut and egg allergy. Nuts require an epipen and he doesn’t like red wine and hardly ever wants a coffee.
That's interesting. The only thing I didn't like the taste and smell of was coffee. My son is not a big fan of coffee. However I couldn't get enough cheesy type things (I know, shouldn't eat cheese when pregnant, but the french were quite all encompassing in the jeune mamans diet), things like quiche Lorraine. My son loves cheese and he loves quiche Lorraine! My husband used to joke that the boulangere in a neighbouring village (best individual quiches ever) knew I was pregnant before anyone else!

• Haha
I am enjoying reading about Tattler's pregnancy cravings.
And how it correlates to your children's food preferences, likes and dislikes.

• Heart
  • Haha
I craved watercress, prawns and anything lemon flavoured, especially lemon vinaigrette. Watercress salad with lemon and prawns were a staple of my diet! I don't think this has any impacted on our children's likes/ dislikes though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn't have cravings at all with any of my four. With my eldest though I did go off having milk in my coffee. Made me feel sick. I've drunk black coffee ever since. Strangely enough, I was allergic to cats until I had my first son. After that I could have cats as pets. 😊 Also I've never had hay-fever except when I was pregnant. Funny old things hormones!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@
That's interesting. The only thing I didn't like the taste and smell of was coffee. My son is not a big fan of coffee. However I couldn't get enough cheesy type things (I know, shouldn't eat cheese when pregnant, but the french were quite all encompassing in the jeune mamans diet), things like quiche Lorraine. My son loves cheese and he loves quiche Lorraine! My husband used to joke that the boulangere in a neighbouring village (best individual quiches ever) knew I was pregnant before anyone else!
Uh oh! A handsome baker, non? ;) 🥰 (no offence intended, @C'est moi !😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another big thank you to @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Anyone else struggling to keep up. I seem not to be doing the things I should be doing to keep on top of what's going on here! Congratulations to @Toys in the attic and @Jeeves for the excellent thread title.

So what did we learn in the last thread...
- f4f's aka. New flues fanny is a crap actress! Feigning horror and sadness at the collapsing castle. Tattle witches, this is our "I told you so, but would you listen..." moment.
- Christmas at the castle is a half arsed and disjointed affair. With lots of random bit parters arriving and leaving with little or no fanfare.
- Michael Peth may, or may not return for a celebration of Christmas past and good times. Unlikely I think.
- Fanny is getting some again now that Potty is 'in da house".
- A couple of disruptions in the last thread from a possible flying monkey who would like to control the narrative and solely witch about f4f's. And a mid year child who appears to be easily offended!
- Will mummy and Percy arrive in time for Christmas? And how will they take the castle changing into a kibbutz for lost and clueless gays. A real pair of white supremacist homophobes if ever I saw one!

But most importantly tattlers, witches, trolls, haters and queens the love and concern that we show to each other 🥰💖

Tattle on 😘

@

Uh oh! A handsome baker, non? ;) 🥰 (no offence intended, @C'est moi !😘)
Absolutey none taken. SHE was a bakeress! 🤣 My husband maintains the baby was the posties. The postie was a women 🤣🤣🤣 France is a very liberal country in employment equality 😉😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.