The Chateau Diaries #198 The Shytoo is falling down - but Selmar's campervan is available!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right hope not been mentioned but the timelapse on Christmas Tree, Philip not doing as much work as others missing a lot then.......
Only Jared was there!!!!!!

Finished at 3.30am Alexander went to bed at 6am Kebarbs prehaps.. Not sure if Alexander can drive but......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I decided not to watch last nights attempts for gaiety. For multiple reasons, some of which are personal, I really don’t enjoy seeing Stephanie Jarvis’ break down. As you might expect I’m not very fond of her make belief love and laughter, but her terrible acting when not so happy I find is even more tacky and it just makes my skin crawl all over.
She has had multiple opportunities to steer away from trouble. When she discovered the actual state of her CHMN was even worse than expected, months ago if years, she could have jumped on that narrative: finally there was a very real and urgent need for renovation and restoration! Surely THAT would be flog-gold, wouldn’t it?
But no, the grifter in her took control again and schemed her way towards advent, hoping to repeat all of her dirty tricks once again, smoke and mirrors in overdrive. It’s her terrible ideas of covering up flaws with tasteless decorations that has prevented real, structural work taken place to begin with. It’s her refusal to let the real world in that has brought her to this point. She can fuss all she wants about being saved by her “boyfriend”: we all know the kid is clueless and useless for each and every aspect of real shittoo life, or fake shittoo life for that matter. One look at his own YouTube channel should be enough information to safely conclude there’s zero content there, absolutely revealing and self explanatory. Promises without substance has become the ruling brand label and they have absolutely no intentions to change that, not even now that they are faced with being caught up by reality. I will not be cheering while watching their downfall enfold and that will happen, we all know that. What went up…

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Aww...the three house gay elves put a Christmas tree together!

View attachment 1780340

His ladyship Phyllis manages to insult his girlfriend by saying her Christmas bows are tacky! What an hole!

View attachment 1780345
View attachment 1780349View attachment 1780354
I bet Jared, Alexander and PhiPhi had lots of fun decorating the tree. Mummy was sent to bed pissed. I get the procurement vibe. These guys are nearer PhiPhi's age and SJ just can't fit in. Sad actually- what a fool she looks.

If the ceiling falls down as predicted, without immediate structural work, I am afraid I won't be sorry. As long as nobody is injured of course. This is karma and I could take that further and say the building is crying and rebelling against the decadence, the filth, the mismanagement and neglect.
Nothing new in all this, except in this instance, the caretaker has filled it with her "treasures" and will be unable to recover from the loss of her superficial, mammon driven greed.

The revelation, finally, of the state of disrepair is more kaboom for me than any salacious gossip of whom is bonking whom or even how SJ is committing fraud. The building is fighting back and this time she is fucked, she can't win this fight with lying. Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well her plan is working, a little bit. She is up over 4000 donors and is over $35k. If this witch does not get some work done on the crumbling bit pronto, and show everyone what is done, she can’t blame anything but her own stupidity when she crashes and burns. I hope to hell Potty will talk some sense into her. She needs to stop playing with the children and get her ass to work. What was she going to edit for today in bed if the guys didn’t do the tree? She’s just lucky two tasteful gays showed up or there would be nothing to show. What the duck is Anne Marie doing?

She said she needed 11 eggs. Let’s see. Potty, hiding Ruth?, Kim, other friend, PhiPhi, Alexander, Jared, Annie Marie, Nutti, Pavlina, Marc and Amy is 13. Mayhaps Ruthie isn’t there. So 12. Phiphi cannot eat? Hmmmm.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's incredible that she fools so many people. The lies about the spending of the money when she buys murano chandeliers, etc the unfinished rooms that Ian started. The funding from patrons to pay for the ore then not shown as being sold and paid for by diy chateaux. The China room the link bathroom nuttis room the down stairs toilet with papas wall papear I find it incredible that she earns 35000€ a month for such no sé and blatant fraud. Who regulates and investigates this as its a joke, and now Ollie and cam cam who bought a million € house crying and begging for money to pay for their boiler......maybe I should buy a Caribbean island and ask for donations to be able to live on it and build my shack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Please stop waking up in bed and filming yourself.
Are you doing this to irritate us?
It’s working.
As usual, it is all fake. She had woken up at 2pm, washed her hair and put it in a turban, put foundation on and then got back into bed. Also Snorts deffo did the editing as no English person says 'a xmas miracle'..... That's why it was late...... He is so bleeping useless

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Fair warning to Phi Phi: when wearing a hard hat inside the Dump becomes part of daily life at LieLande, do not try to wear your beanie cap or a hooded shirt underneath the hard hat.

Why is it bad to wear a hoody or beanie under a safety helmet?

By wearing a hoody/beanie (or other winter hat) under your safety helmet, you are interfering with the fit of the harness. Wearing anything underneath the helmet means that it cannot be fitted, adjusted or worn to the manufacturers safety requirements, putting yourself and others in danger. A hoody also reduces your field of vision. This greatly increases the chance of an accident as the wearer may be unaware of oncoming trip or fall hazards or other individuals working.

• Heart

I watched a little because we don't have these episodes here.
The walled garden looks beautiful.
They also built the facade. WOW. And roof! I know, from old episodes, that they also decorated the surrounding buildings.
When I see it, Fanny, with all her money, looks ....... funny, miserable, stupid, I don't know.
Admittedly, not for all CD watchers.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
🧵🧵🧵"We three queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a fourth, but he can't drive a car"

Perfect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well her plan is working, a little bit. She is up over 4000 donors and is over $35k. If this witch does not get some work done on the crumbling bit pronto, and show everyone what is done, she can’t blame anything but her own stupidity when she crashes and burns. I hope to hell Potty will talk some sense into her. She needs to stop playing with the children and get her ass to work. What was she going to edit for today in bed if the guys didn’t do the tree? She’s just lucky two tasteful gays showed up or there would be nothing to show. What the duck is Anne Marie doing?

She said she needed 11 eggs. Let’s see. Potty, hiding Ruth?, Kim, other friend, PhiPhi, Alexander, Jared, Annie Marie, Nutti, Pavlina, Marc and Amy is 13. Mayhaps Ruthie isn’t there. So 12. Phiphi cannot eat? Hmmmm.
'What the duck is Anne Marie doing?'

Possibly he's the new camera shy handyman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Quite right too. My grandmother, my elder brother and I are the only blondes of previous generations. It really peeves my mother. Particularly with my grandmother (her mother) who remained a perfectly coiffed blonde until her death. And with me. Apparently I'm too like my grandmother! She continuously berates me to let the grey come through and grow old gracefully. Argh. Never. Kicking and screaming all the way.
Depends what card you get given in our family, either born blonde or red hair. Mum was a red head and I was born with bright red hair but it then changed to blonde. Tried to go grey gracefully but at the moment it's a horrible grey, so I'm full on blonde again. My Nan's hair went white (if mine was like that i'd never dye it again) and my Great Gran remained Titian red all her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the biggest ruse yet. She has known about the structural issues for well over a year. She keeps promising The Chapel, The facade, the apartments, the panelling, then everything shape shifts she is overwhelmed, she is ill, she needs to spend elsewhere. All the time none of the renovating has been done all she has managed is to cause more issues by removing trees, planting poxy gardens. The patrons don't seem to appreciate she has had more money given to her than most people will have in a lifetime. It is course, unseemly and so deceptive. She needs to start getting her flat preppy arse into action and do something. She keeps pretending she is classy, she is nothing more than a hawker, peddling lies and grifting Granny's, she is beneath contempt at this point. I think she will do one last major grift and disappear, but maybe not because she is addicted to being on air, life isn't life unless it is on you tube she feeds on the attention -maybe she can no longer live without it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When your host forgets she invited you, and you drive 5 hours, you get one scotch egg between 4 of you,,,,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The child looks appropriately worried and concerned.
I wonder if they will let the children and any visiting dogs loose round the peacocktail tree. That would be worth watching!
I see, just a couple of days into Advent, she's already forgotten the idea of taking something out of the dollshouse and putting something in. Just as well, as imagine what Jared's dollshouse will look like stuffed full with old clothes, etc. Like the real building, it would probably collapse with the the strain. With having to re-film all the Advent vlogs, perhaps the dollshouse will never be seen again, poor Jared!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Many people found begging on the streets get arrested; genuinely homeless and possibly starving people hoping for a few coins to get them through another day. I can't help imagining Fanny sitting on the pavement with a cardboard notice begging for money to stop her chateau falling down. She has access to her own and family properties around the world; stays and eats in the most expensive hotels and restaurants; buys thousands of pounds worth of designer clothes, etc., etc. Those patrons probably walk past people begging on the street but jointly give millions to this millionnaire. She is one of the very worst examples of greed and entitlement when other people are desperate for help.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Yes the Musician's house was amazing, she had done so many things with her life, and then that end. I loved all the treasure that was found, the auction and how it was finished for new people to move in.
Here's a link to the series of videos about clearing and cleaning out the Musician's house, for those of you who need another rabbit hole to go down!
You sent me right down a rabbit hole!!!!!...I started watching this afternoon and now it's 3:00am and I'm only on episode 12!!!!!....I'm determined to watch til the last episode of this house clean out now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.