The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in the country are very relaxed about how they dress, at least in Castlemaine, as compared to Melbourne.
There is a woman, who during extreme heat, does her shopping in short shorts and a black bra.
A bra, not a sports bra. Truly a sight to behold.

But I agree, I sometimes go to the supermarket but I throw a coat on over the top.
If I pop out and look a mess I just put my sunglasses on and hope nobody recognises me😉.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't care how much that thing costs. It is freaking ugly!

Are they tripping over themselves loving it because it is expensive? There are so many far more beautiful vases in the world that are as expensive....
Or do they really have ghastly taste...? In that case there are so many uglier options that are as expensive.... So I guess we are saved...

And while we have this picture up- what the heck is that brown thing on the left with colorful things on top? What a mishmash of :poop:
it’s a rat pretending to be a potpourri holder 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The parathyroid glands are involved with calcitonin production and calcium The parathyroid glands are typically not removed in a thyroidectomy.
If you are taking levothyroxine along with calcium supplements, take it on an empty stomach with a full glass of water, and preferably at least 4 hours before or after you take your calcium supplements. It is advised that you do not take levothyroxine and calcium simultaneously, as it is seen that levothyroxine molecules stick to the calcium molecules and form a mixed substance which is not easily absorbed into your digestive tract.

People who do take levothyroxine and calcium simultaneously tend to develop reduced levels of thyroxine. A lot of your body functions can get messed up with thyroid issues which are not moi.
Goodness it’s a minefield with medication isn’t it. I have to take thyroxine at least 30 mins before my morning coffee, if I start calcium I guess I would take them at bedtime then. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
This will be controversial, but I will say it anyway.
I do think Dan has bought his chateau.

He has bought land with a ruin rather than a chateau with land.
It would have been relatively cheap.

But I am puzzled as to how he is going to fund the restoration.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This will be controversial, but I will say it anyway.
I do think Dan has bought his chateau.

He has bought land with a ruin rather than a chateau with land.
It would have been relatively cheap.

But I am puzzled as to how he is going to fund the restoration.
Its all bloody strange but I think you are correct - he bought Land.
If he does restore that falling down building it will take a Looooong time!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.