The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really seems that Snorts is on the outs as far as design work goes. Well, work....Snorts......um yeah. Stephanie Jarvis prefers Jared as a producer at the Castle🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It really seems that Snorts is on the outs as far as design work goes. Well, work....Snorts......um yeah. Stephanie Jarvis prefers Jared as a producer at the Castle🤣
Well, really.
That's a no brainer.
Jared outstrips Philip in that department by a country mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Enjoy how Pavlina doesn't suck up to Fanny.

Fanny - ' Where's that tree from'?
Pavlina - 'The forest'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it my imagination or has Snorts stepped it up a notch? I love that Jared suggests better ideas for every Snort decision..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry to derail you, but I didn't think pregnancy cravings were a real thing! Tonight she asked for Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Did any of the Yenta moms ever get strange and strong food cravings when you were expecting?

fhc seren3.jpg

Speaking of "expecting," I wasn't expecting this....Nicolas de Pompadour!
...from days back yonder before his one rich patron found a younger replacement twink.

IMG_2077.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm kind of digging Marc and Amy's advent. They rarely show the interior of their chateau so it's nice to see some of the rooms.
I love how Marc signs off at the end of the vlogs.

agreed. I am liking them as well. They definite have a solid chateau. Marc knows what he is talking about.
it will be interesting the before and after their overhaul.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry to derail you, but I didn't think pregnancy cravings were a real thing! Tonight she asked for Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Did any of the Yenta moms ever get strange and strong food cravings when you were expecting?

View attachment 1788397

...from days back yonder before his one rich patron found a younger replacement twink.

View attachment 1788399
I forgot to credit @MRShavershamsdress for her discovery of Nikki's vlog! Apologies. ✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What happens to Yorick????? Its like the Bermuda triangle the way people disappear
Well he didn’t get the ‘missing you already’ send off did he. I wonder why.🤔

View attachment 1788397

View attachment 1788399
I couldn’t get enough of Ice pops, I even kept them in the freezer at work. I went off some foods.
I couldn’t face Red Wine, Coffee and eggs. In those days we were told not to eat nuts as well. Guess what my son has a nut and egg allergy. Nuts require an epipen and he doesn’t like red wine and hardly ever wants a coffee.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t get enough of Ice pops, I even kept them in the freezer at work. I went off some foods.
I couldn’t face Red Wine, Coffee and eggs. In those days we were told not to eat nuts as well. Guess what my son has a nut and egg allergy. Nuts require an epipen and he doesn’t like red wine and hardly ever wants a coffee.
My wife now hates the scent she got for me this past summer from F&M! :ROFLMAO:

Is it my imagination or has Snorts stepped it up a notch? I love that Jared suggests better ideas for every Snort decision..

Lady Snorts believes himself to have become Lalande's creative director. He is in charge of decorations and design execution now. He even behaves like he's one of the co-owners. He now has the balls to shush his girlfriend and insult her taste. He has become an ultracrepidarian extraordinaire.

Snorts is lording it over the new gay Jared despite the fact that Jared has better taste, style, experience, design acumen, and actual business experience, than Lady Snorts will ever have in his lifetime. Jared's style is more rustic chic, and Lady Snort's style is Tacky 80s Grandpa.

jared1.png
jared2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
There is no more barrel left, no more bottom to scrape, so Stephanie Jarvis decided to ‘surprise her gardeners’ by filling the greenhouse with unnecessary decorations taking the place of useful tools that are now forever displaced so nobody knows where to find them. She then forced them to have a ‘fun’ candlelit party in front of the crumbling dump as to not be the only one spreading the advent love and laughter to her (many? who knows?) fans. I have a question though: who will clean up this mess when her festivities are over ? If you look carefully, you can read the same concerns on Kirsty’s face too, so there's my answer.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Lady Snorts believes himself to have become Lalande's creative director. He is in charge of decorations and design execution now. He even behaves like he's one of the co-owners. He now has the balls to shush his girlfriend and insult her taste. He has become an ultracrepidarian extraordinaire.

Snorts is lording it over the new gay Jared despite the fact that Jared has better taste, style, experience, design acumen, and actual business experience, than Lady Snorts will ever have in his lifetime. Jared's style is more rustic chic, and Lady Snort's style is Tacky 80s Grandpa.

View attachment 1788483View attachment 1788485
Snorts is absolutely ridiculous…to the point of embarrassing. It’s comical…he makes it too easy to ridicule. Like shooting fish in a barrel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.