The Chateau Diaries #198 The Shytoo is falling down - but Selmar's campervan is available!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the daddy obsession?
A Daddy always gives you an emotional affection. They offer a safe haven, protection, and unconditional love.
Daddies care for someone, as most gay men don’t have a younger man they could care for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Stephanie should just sell some items like the chandelier(s), the vase from SA, that piece of furniture that was so expensive! She’s just so spoiled it doesn’t even occur to her, why part with her things when she can fake cry and get money for nothing.
D643E217-EA09-4902-A666-ADB10DAE01BD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Phi Phi was up all night before....when did the night herb thing happen why was Potty filming?? Seems like the Scotch eggs were to be appetizer during happy hour...so who cooked dinner.??? So many questions, did Amy's kids freeze in the crumbling castle. Why is it a Castle now????its like shape shifting.....
Oh it’s shifting alright. And we all know what shape it’s in!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello lovely ladies...
Coming to you from the hospital on the new tablet.
I'm up after surgery on Friday.

The good news is the mass is benign.
The crazy news it was over ten pounds!!!

I will say it again... Doctors do not listen to women.
I'm feeling grateful it's not cancerous, a little sore where they cut me open, and pissed at how a doctor could be so incompetent.

Now to catch up on pages and pages of tattle!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Hello lovely ladies...

I'm feeling grateful it's not cancerous, a little sore where they cut me open, and pissed at how a doctor could be so incompetent.

Wonderful news! Now you can relax and enjoy the festive season. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she's pregnant
I don't think potty has got it in him. Jaffa. Probably fires blanks.

Stephanie should just sell some items like the chandelier(s), the vase from SA, that piece of furniture that was so expensive! She’s just so spoiled it doesn’t even occur to her, why part with her things when she can fake cry and get money for nothing.
View attachment 1781530
But would they actually sell? Ask yourself this question: would you buy any of it? I sure as hell wouldn't take any of that tit off of her for free so looks like she's stuck with it.

Hello lovely ladies...

So glad to hear all has gone well and the mass was benign, huge relief for you and yours. 10 lbs lighter? Christmas is coming... 😆😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello lovely ladies...

Oh my god! I’m so glad it’s benign!

Ten bleeping pounds! Oh my god!

I’m you’re going to be okay witch! Oh my god!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello lovely ladies...

Brilliant news and here's to a speedy recovery xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1781530
don't be ridicolous. what is the point having a castle without fancy chandeliers and other accesoires and antique furniture?

• Haha
Hello lovely ladies...

Fantastic news you must be so relieved. Take care and no rushing around until you are completely healed.💕💕

• Heart
Do you think they will be putting Christmas trees in the 2 hazardous, about to collapse B&B rooms? That way when the rooms collapse into the not do grand salon, there will be trees ready to take root and create a second walled garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Come for lunch on the 15th?!?🥮🍨🥧🍰🎂🍮🍥🥂🍷🍸🍾
Oh darling, that's so sweet of you! I will be there in spirit. 🎂

Hello lovely ladies...

Wow! I hope your recovery is speedy. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The photos of Fanny climbing ladders and scaffolding in high heels never fail to horrify and, at the same time, amuse me ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
don't think potty has got it in him. Jaffa. Probably fires blanks.
In her subsequent Twitter post, she is over the moon as a publisher has signed for her latest book and there's something about it in The Bookseller magazine. The story is based in a villa; I guess it's more chicklit. Wonder if she's revealed any chateau goings on!

• Haha
If you want to see an amazing woman who gets things done watch Laura Kampf she is amazing and using great products to totally rebuild an old house, she is smart, funny and so enjoyable to watch. Yes she sells some house related stuff to raise money ....but her videos are so entertaining.. if you need a Fanny break this Xmas season--- for pity sake it's Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello lovely ladies...

Prayers for healing and energy to help you get back on your feet. Tough way to loose 10 pounds.. Happy its not the big C. Merry Christmas

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.