The Chateau Diaries #198 The Shytoo is falling down - but Selmar's campervan is available!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Lochness Monster & @T Rex for making, naming and nominating this thread title.

Last thread flew by, but hey what would you expect from a KABOOM that was heard around the world and even proving tattlers right?! Must have been a kick in the teeth for Stephanie, LOL.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Sparrowsfart
VIP Member

Wednesday at 8:58 AM
Breaking GOOD News!

My Grandson has been born! 3.6kg dark hair and perfect!
So now I'm a Nanna!

• Heart
Reactions:You, lyna, CountessPompidoo and 75 others

Congratulations. 🥳

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Thursday at 12:08 AM
welcome to lalande.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Stroppy, sandro37 and 54 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 7:01 AM
Sasha Groves said:
We could of told her this, in fact we have over and over again in previous threads. We’ve even included photos of sagging beams and the like. I find it farcical that the pennies just dropped after all of these years. No wonder she’s never spent any grifting money on anything other than wallpaper to paper over the cracks and getting out of there at any given opportunity.
It's so much worse. You are absolutely right: we have been saying this over and over again. Stephanie Jarvis knew exactly what she was dealing with and has been dealing with for ages, yet she chose the 'perfect moment' (in her scheming mind) to bring the news to her poor patrons, the ones that are going to have to pay for all this. It's Stephanie Jarvis' lifestyle that is ruining the 'historic' building she claims to be restoring. We have all seen the outriggers that hold up the ceiling for months now, but no, her ladyship just found out the bad news? December will bring to light the biggest e-begging campaign this queen of e-begging has ever concocted. We all knew this was going to happen, didn't we?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, SimonNigel and 54 others

Imperious Me

VIP Member

Wednesday at 9:52 PM
Just Grift Wood said:
Architect saying movement in the Grand Salon is so bad on the central beam where it is sagging that the floor has come done with it separating from the walls. In essence this means two floors are literally supported by nothing they have come away from the building. She said Amaury had been trying to tell her for sometime but she didn't think it was bad and neither did another architect, but the one who is doing the structural survey on the falling down chapel (he is also working on Notre Dame) says it is very very serious and dangerous he has stopped Amaury being in the big sitting room. Two bedroom walls to come down and a bathroom, she feels sick and is crying but most worried about saving the wallpaper. The Chateau is also suffering huge structural problems you can see through the chapel walls and see daylight. She is overwhelmed and crying and the only thing keeping her going is the patrons. The money set aside for lake fund will now be diverted to the structure of the building now really sobbing without patrons she'd be lost. Fake crying and she feels such a weight of responsibility to save the chateau, it is the worst patron video ever because she is not cheerful and she is fake crying Just going to end now-because of patrons she can tackle it.
Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..Send more money.. I need money..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Maple fairy, Hercule P and 54 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Wednesday at 9:31 PM
So folks Fanny is in tears work in the winter salon can't continue they have only just found out the ceiling beams are not holding up the Chambre Perse and the bird bedroom-so bad is the movement that the wallpapers have all torn including in the hall way where the wallpaper is only 15 years old. So bad is the subsidence the walls have come away from the floors, Fanny can fit her hand in the gap. (This will explain why no Christmas build up because they are going to have to move out maybe). The architects are saying the walls above the big sitting room need to come down immediately as it is dangerous. Fanny is concerned about saving the Perse wallpaper (I kid you not) which is early 20th Century. She has also found out that the Chateau is subsiding and the walls are separating from water ingress. Draining that lake. Anyway only half way through but as we have all been saying and she must have been aware the place is near collapse not just the Chateau but the house. Going to continue watching

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, agualilas@, Maple fairy and 54 others

And finally - Remember this date 👇

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 10:14 PM
November 30, 2022, The Chateau Diaries forum on Tattle Life has been proven right. Straight from the mouth of Stephanie Jarvis herself, the half owner and shartelaine of the Chateau de Lalande. Tartlets, I salute you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Maple fairy, Lady Di and 53 others

Remember the wiki and happy tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Imperious Me said:
Finally a use for those ridiculous oversized sacks she hangs off the rafters

F4F put one oversized sack aside for herself to use to dominate the next Easter Egg hunt instead of an Easter egg basket. Baghead is going to tell her where all the eggs are hidden so she can be certain to “find” more eggs and chocolates than any of those pesky children who unfortunately attend the egg hunt. The little orphan princess must always win and have more chocolates than anyone….regardless of age!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Imperious Me said:
Finally a use for those ridiculous oversized sacks she hangs off the rafters

F4F put one oversized sack aside for herself to use to dominate the next Easter Egg hunt instead of an Easter egg basket. Baghead is going to tell her where all the eggs are hidden so she can be certain to “find” more eggs and chocolates than any of those pesky children who unfortunately attend the egg hunt. The little orphan princess must always win and have more chocolates than anyone….regardless of age!
I think my memory wants to erase this! Which 46 y/o's tells the other where to find the good eggs?
Having this gigantic place, with 1000's of gifted chocolate eggs, and about 30 adults and a handful of childeren going on an easter egg hunt. Why wouldn't she invite the local village childeren to join in? I don't think she knows how gratifying it is to do something for someone else without having personal interest in it.

The eldest Fleurie girl had found 87? Chocolate eggs, there is no way her parents would allow her to consume 87 chocolate easter eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honest question for Stephanie Jarvis: if Christmas is your favorite time of the year and your advent offerings are what makes your heart beat faster, as we all witnessed in previous years of extravaganza, sometimes even preprepared in summer and brightened by an intro filmed by your favorite gardener/wingman/dronedude Dan, why is it that this years attempts are so bleak and could it have anything to do with the disastrous state of your cracking cloud castle? Are you pretending once again? So you were in tears just the other day and you now want us to believe that life is just as much filled with love and laughter and everything is under control? You have to evict your derelict mansion because of its dangers, yet you are filling the same hazardous place with lots of family and friends? Once again, I’ll have to pass on the invitation, thank you very much. You know why.
P.S. You don't have to bother giving back to charity anymore: you ARE the charity and 'tis the season to be jolly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
we getting closer and closer every day to the prophecy of SJ becoming Cornella indeed.
1670057848189.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Let’s piss the Floor Scrubber off and give Belly a good laugh. I think the next thread should be called simply:

“Crack On!” 😂 😆 😝

4D79D583-97BB-49E2-AA30-85CD8713FCC1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As I predicted, at midnight last night, I have woken up to a new thread. I've caught up and am back up to speed. I had a bit of a gras matinée, but nothing compared to fou-fou new flues fanny!

Thanks as always to @ComtesseRose for setting up. Congratulations to @Lochness Monster and @T Rex for the title.

Congratulations to all the new nana's, mamie's, grandma's, nounou's for the recent additions to your families.

Wishing good health to all tattlers who have been struck by lurgies, bad backs and surprise necessary operations - speedy recoveries.

So glad that you feel you can pop in here from time to time @JackSpratt take your time and go with the flow.

I'm not keen on tablecloths and like to see the natural wood with good sized placemats to catch the food debris!

My darling little cat with the prettiest feet has just been put onto Hills prescription kibble for chronic kidney condition. She hates it and goes on "hunger strike" every few days, so I mix in a little of the non prescription that she had before. She's not happy but she grudgingly eats. We've always known about the kidney problem. Her kidneys never fully developed as she grew. She was the offspring of a feral street tom and a duchess (Aristochats)! She's 10 and the vet informs me she's got years left in her yet.

New flues fanny has given us lots to talk about and dissect in the last few days. I still feel there are more fireworks and explosions to come.

- Will the farmhouse remain standing throughout the festive season?
- Will snorty squirrel make it to the new year party?
- Will Alexander have a breakdown?
- Will Michael Petherdick return?
- Does snorty squirrel realise he is no longer the only gay in the village?

Questions, questions, so many questions. Let's go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think I should offer Fanny some tips on ageing disgracefully!

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 10.43.38.png
images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Philip Janssen placed the peach and eggplant front and center above the cooker. What happened to the banana????

AnguishedClassicHackee-max-1mb.gif

1670063558583.png

SJ banana.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So patrons. It is time to decide you New Year Resolutions. Are you going to: a) Resolve to spread more life, love and laughter b) Carefully review your finances and ensure you give a little extra to a good cause next year to help reduce poverty, illness and disease c) Decide that over a million pounds on one person and one property in two years is simply not enough to waste on a project and contribute a million more towards someone who hasn't thought to spent a few thousand on a full structural survey and has not put a penny of her own money into the chateau for 13 years?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Cornelia used to be very into high end fashion and her house was paid for for years by an ex lover-she is like Fanny's ghost of Christmas future. Surrounded by amazing antiques which are so thick with dust they can't be appreciated. I thought she was rude to the young people who came and cleaned it all, naturally they didn't share her taste or knowledge of antiques but they really cleaned the place up. Cornelia should sell the place and move into a nice warm apartment with her favourite pieces and then she can afford to live in comfort-she can't take the house with her

Reactions: 32
As well as noticing someone who looked like Snorty's mum in the first Advent vlog, l spotted that Dutch Kim was also there: perhaps they travelled together. Kim, "Mum", and Snorty were all missing from dinner the following day so maybe they went out together. I wonder if they are all staying there until Christmas or going home and then returning. Who would want to stay in a hazardous wreck? You would think she'd be scared of something happening while so many people were there. She's just ignoring risks as usual and manages to switch from "desperate tears" back to hyper jolly mode in no time at all. No doubt, the insane will praise her for being courageous!

Sorry, just noticed that Kim was at dinner in second vlog so just Snorty and Mum were missing.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
@Reader's digest I am dissappointed that there is no tattvent this season. 🙁
It was such fun last year. 🤗
Please allow me to continue your tradition. 🤭

2021 day 1...
1670068011684.png

2022 day 1...
SJ in bed.png

2021 day 2...
1670068359347.png

2022 day 2....
SJ bday 2022.png

2021 day 3...
1670068954468.png

2022 day 3...
SJ and BJJ diy.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My darling little cat with the prettiest feet has just been put onto Hills prescription kibble for chronic kidney condition. She hates it and goes on "hunger strike" every few days, so I mix in a little of the non prescription that she had before. She's not happy but she grudgingly eats. We've always known about the kidney problem. Her kidneys never fully developed as she grew. She was the offspring of a feral street tom and a duchess (Aristochats)! She's 10 and the vet informs me she's got years left in her yet.
I am sure Ms Pretty Feet will take to the Hill's in time.
Thank god for Hills - when I had my Pekingese that had pancreatitis I could not give her anything... she would be in pain so she had to live on just the tinned and kibble for that situation.... its a low fat . Now I stil l buy it and put it with normal kibble for Yum Yum so he will not get fat - this is really bad for Peke's and their breathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh the Mansplainer showed a bit of his nasty side to the Flower Arranger.

E4B122D8-41FC-4E02-8FBC-C208112D18F6.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.