The Chateau Diaries #198 The Shytoo is falling down - but Selmar's campervan is available!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this falling down hmn is very similar to milfh she has one and this sis has ownership of one downstairs room one of the beams has sagged considerably mil only replaced one and refused to pay for the other inhouse bickering between sisters that's why I am not sticking around and now road has been widened and shaking from trucks banging past has cause substantial cracks in the foundations. Whenever I bring it up I am told its lasted 100 years it wont fall down. So she expects so to invest all his time ,money and effort in her dream of a farm house that land is now not profitable and never has been since she brought it. I dont say anything after 5 years and quite being emotionally invested in it also not going there to slave away cleaning a hmn. Dont know why some these generation expect others to foot the bill and labour for there bubble

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So Pavlina is back at the HMN. SJ made a huge point of saying how much she had missed her - not entirely convinced from what @Clara Burnett has said about SJ's feeling with regard to Pavlina in the past. ;)
What exactly will she be doing?
No real gardening required, apart from maybe helping Davy/Kirsty with the shrubs next week. No B&B guests either. :unsure:
And, I would imagine, that any guests staying over Christmas at the HMN will be fending for themselves and not expecting a chambermaid to make their beds and clean their bathrooms.
How do you think that the financials are actually worked out for these huge gatherings? I somehow feel that SJ doesn't foot all the bills even though she is a millionairess by grifting. We all know that millionaires don't become so by splashing their money around! :unsure:
Pavlina is a 'refugee' and Steph is providing her with 'sanctuary'. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Fanny has money and I don't believe she has spent all her YouTube or patron money yet. Fanny is saving it for the future when this grift dries up, she is not a fool- she just plays it. Fanny is also actually really tight arsed and mean, yes she splashes the cash on extravagances for her and her paid companion, but she hasn't got through a million quid or anywhere near. She actually hates spending her own money- you only need to see how she entertains, with a mean and frugal heart. Look how much booze Billy and MP brought with them they know she is as tight as a gnat's chuff.
I wonder why MP an BP brought all the booze, its not like she can't get any in her village. I just thought it strange that they what seem like a dozen bottles! Other then the obvious that she was begging! She got a crap load a few months ago from was it Amy an Mark? or maybe another Chateau I forget. Another thing I find wierd is that she has people still cooking for them. The season is over. Why don't they cook for themselves? But I find it also funny that the people that are cooking for them are cooking REAL food in large quantities, as when they cook it looks like they are budgeting the amount of food someone can eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you watch the hoarding series’ that Curiosity Inc clears out? He has done three. It really is quite sad and overwhelming.
I love watching Alexander do those clear outs.
The house belonging to the potter is my favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder why MP an BP brought all the booze, its not like she can't get any in her village. I just thought it strange that they what seem like a dozen bottles! Other then the obvious that she was begging! She got a crap load a few months ago from was it Amy an Mark? or maybe another Chateau I forget. Another thing I find wierd is that she has people still cooking for them. The season is over. Why don't they cook for themselves? But I find it also funny that the people that are cooking for them are cooking REAL food in large quantities, as when they cook it looks like they are budgeting the amount of food someone can eat.
Maybe it was Alexander's wine/alcohol as a gift for staying at La Lande. It would totally be appropriate for him to bring something for staying at her place. Although, it was mentioned that he would be making her place lovely, so he was probably going to make curtains or other things for her shitoo.

Reactions: 19
image.png

as per your request I not the best and wish I had photoshop and less time on my hands. Oh rett grannies we know you have gold stashed away somewhere , wont you just give me some . Fyi you can buy her a copy online of this dress for a mere 489 and set to her gift grab I dare you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the man boobs comments are getting to Jolly Ollie, since he's posting this fitness selfie. LOL
I sense a new year's resolution is coming...
Ollie Dec 3rd.png

Meanwhile, no premiere from the "Lady" of Lalande... I wonder if Phiphimodo has been locked in his ladies office to do last minute editing... LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Striking resemblance with her PR lady Brenda Gibbons too, uncanny really:
She's getting more and more like Gerry every day. After the recent screen shots, especially the one in bed without make-up, does anyone still really think she's beautiful? Where would she be without paint and creosote?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When we are asked to friends for a meal we always take a bottle of wine as a gift.
A dozen bottles of wine wouldn't go far at the chateau.
At least three went into one casserole.
It is unfair, imo, for one person to have to prepare all meals for a large number of people every evening.
To share cooking responsibilities is not unreasonable.

Reactions: 17
Meanwhile, no premiere from the "Lady" of Lalande... I wonder if Phiphimodo has been locked in his ladies office to do last minute editing... LOL.
[/QUOTE]

Advent 3 is a blockbuster!
- Gay Twink painting his nails Advent colours.
- Potts&Pans making holiday hangover remedy
- the Floor Scrubber scrubbing another floor
- Pavolva arranging a handful of weeds

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching the kitchen decorating vlog:

Should the squirrel, who tells absolutely everybody about his 3 trillion allergies, really make the "how to know if somebody is vegan"-joke?
I love the fact that Michael Potts was adding loads of butter and cream to the mashed potato to keep 'alledged dairy free' Snorts at arms length

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love the fact that Michael Potts was adding loads of butter and cream to the mashed potato to keep 'alledged dairy free' Snorts at arms length
Later though you can bet Pots&Pans did give Fill-Up a kabob… and the Floor Scrubber one, too. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Will we see real woodland creatures sneaking through the cracks soon? Imagine waking up in the middle of the night with racoons, mice, rats, etc. scurrying around and on your bed. They like to come inside when it gets cold out. "Crack On" Grey Gardens! (see, I get it now!) 🐀 🦝 🐁
well there are mice and rats already...bats in the attic and cellar....i am glad our place is rodentproof...we dont even have an owl in the attic...thank god...we have a company...visiting us on a regular basis...to make sure of that.. ;) Fanny only thinks of wallpaper...she doesnt mind mice in her kitchen...shitting in her cupboard or on her precious spode...:rolleyes: have a nice breakfast my paying guests...:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey, 15 yentas and 3 trolls!
I'm breaking Shabbat early to share some good news--we are eight weeks preggo! :D 🥂
We got the sonogram on Friday morning (on the same day my wife got her new passport! lol)
As we say in Hebrew, BARUCH HASHEM!

yay1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.